Enferia Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

???? vs. ?????

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

???? vs. ????? Empty ???? vs. ?????

Post by Myds6 Mon Feb 01, 2016 6:39 pm

((This board has been too quiet lately.  Anyone want to get a match going?  The following characters are mine:
Irlana
Jessica
Hillevi
Niniane
Miryala
Feel free to pick any character you have vs any I have...or have a group battle.  I just want to keep this board alive.))
Myds6
Myds6

http://myds6.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

???? vs. ????? Empty Re: ???? vs. ?????

Post by splotch Tue Feb 02, 2016 3:42 pm

down! I got Manila, Seline, Jallan or Leelan. Also let's use a sponsor, or maybe even two?

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Tue Feb 02, 2016 5:30 pm

((I love me some Seline. Feel free to pick whose butt she wants to kick (or not?) I can easily imagine Niniane (Brandywine) or Hillevi (Zoraida)having sponsors already...but may ne able to work something out with the others. Or someone else can jump into the thread and provide one.))
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Tue Feb 02, 2016 5:40 pm

How about Makurro the Ebon whisperer versus Seline?

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Tue Feb 02, 2016 5:41 pm

((OK....she hasn't been caught yet, but I'll try to come up with a reason. Why don't you start the thread?))
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Tue Feb 02, 2016 5:43 pm

((I got it...can Seline have been asked to serve my evil queen, and turned her down in a way that was a bit insulting?))
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Tue Feb 02, 2016 5:51 pm

Sure, want to start things off with the Evil Queen's offer?

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:06 pm

((Certainly))
Seline had had a long day.  She had tried to relax with a long self-care routine, but still somehow felt restless.  She had just put on her lacy, skimpy nightgown to try to fall asleep, when her window popped open.

Before she could get up to close it, a shadowy figure climbed through the room.  She was preparing a spell, when the figure spoke.  "Peaaace, Space Mage.  I have come to deliiiver a messssage."

Seline shook her head in weariness and disbelief.  The figure approached slowly, and took her hand.  She started to pull back, when it spoke again, "I believe you'll find our method of transssssit to your liking."  That said, she threw a tiny rice-paper scrap, filled with something on the floor.  The paper exploded with a great deal of smoke, and blocked all vision for a second.  But Seline was a spatial mage, and she knew what was happening.  They were being teleported!

When the smoke cleared, they were in a large, well-appointed room, in front of a fireplace.  The cloaked figure let go of her hand, took a few steps away, then was gone.  Seline looked around the room, then down at her nightgown.  This wasn't the outfit she would have chosen for the kind of meeting she expected to have in a place like this.

It was then that a raven-haired woman in an elegant black dress entered the room through a door she hadn't noticed before.  She looked to be in her early to mid twenties, but there was a sense that her actual age was considerably greater.  For one experienced in the dark arts, she had an air of magic about her.

"I must apologize for my messenger," she said, notably suppressing a smile at Seline's state of dress.  "She's good at getting things done, but somewhat lacks in the social graces.  She should have given you time to change, as a courtesy.  But know that I am not so petty as to be concerned by your attire.  I am Zoraida, Queen of Nysia, and it is I who intended to speak with you."

((This is a lot of time without a chance to respond, so I'll pass the torch here.))
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:52 pm

"Interesting that you claim to be a queen." Seline said, crossing her arms. "For I have never heard of you! What sort of Queen operates in secrecy like this? You act more like a criminal then a Queen!"

Seline's response seemed to shock the woman, then annoy her. Seline didn't care. She'd been dragged out of her bed in the middle of the night, taken against her will by strangers! She's was also annoyed to be out without her finery. Her decorative robes, her jewelry were all aspects of her appearance. She was not supposed to be seen in a thin night shirt, barefoot and half awake! She blamed this Zoraida for her her troubles

"Why don't you just get to the point?" Seline demanded.

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:30 am

Zoraida spun around, and looked at Seline over her shoulder.  "It's late.  You're tired.  I'll excuse your impertinence...for now.  I am indeed a queen...you might need to expand your horizons beyond this simple kingdom, dear.  It's good to get out, and learn about the world...but that's a lesson for another time.  I brought you here tonight, to offer my aid...my sponsorship.  I've witnessed your exploits in the arena, and even if that last time didn't go so well, I was impressed.  I thought, perhaps, you'd enjoy the wealth and magic that I can use to support you in future endeavors.  I'd occasionally have small requirements of you inside the arena and out, but those will be outweighed by the copious amounts of coin and magical aid I offer."
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:15 am

"Ha!" Seline chuckled. "As if I'd need your aid! I'm a member of a rare breed of mages, with a unique and frankly incredible skill set. My defeats in the arena have been circumstantial. I will not agree to some back alley scheme! I'm a powerful mage with nothing to fear!" Seline threw her head back, scoffing at Zoraida.

"You're offer is rejected, Queen of Nysia! Go pester someone else!

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Wed Feb 03, 2016 6:12 am

"Well I never..." Zoraida started. "Have it your own way. I assume a mage of your incredible abilities can find her own way home." It was clear that the queen had quite a contingent of bodyguards, even if the crimson-corseted mercenaries among their ranks looked a bit bumbling.

Moments after Seline left the room, the cloaked figure stepped back into the room. Zoraida whispered in her ear, "Once she is outside of the mansion, try to sneak up on her. If you succeed, make sure that lacy nightgown catches on some sharp piece of metal. You know how unhospitable this part of town can be. And try to make sure it unravels without her notice." The Ebon Whisper nodded, climbed through the window, and disappeared into the night after her prey.
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Wed Feb 03, 2016 6:35 pm

outside Seline felt a moment of hesitation. Had she been too harsh in speaking to Zoraida? The woman was obviously powerful. Perhaps she could have used the help in the arena, she had suffered some humiliating defeats. At least it may have been smart to not make an enemy.

Seline shook the doubt off. So what? She had nothing to fear from this scum! She needed no help! Her pride supported her as she left the mansion.

On the street Seline looked around. She was in a part of town she didn't know, though it was obviously a poor area, with badly maintained streets, few lamps, and vagrants about. She was wearing nothing but a nightie. She felt a cool draft pull at the hem of her thin outfit. Flushing, she pulled the hem down. Then, picking a direction, she headed off, hoping to find her way out of here...

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Wed Feb 03, 2016 6:47 pm

It would take a great bit of stealth, but Makurro was confident. The first part of the plan would be to get ahead of her opponent and find a hiding spot. It would be above--almost no one bothers to look up. She targeted a roofed bazaar down the street, closed for the night, but the most promising looking street to find one's way back to a more central part of town.

It was dark. The streets weren't deserted yet, but those who were out were travelling in groups. She climbed up a column and perched near an opening of the trellis roof, waiting for Seline to walk by.

When she did, Makurro dropped silently right behind her, reaching out and grabbing a thread from the hem of the nightgown. A loose nail that once held a sign to a column was the most obvious anchor for the thread, but she made a point to trap it under a heavy metal vase as well, in order to keep the thread near the ground and harder to notice. Then, she disappeared up onto the trellis roof again, and watched to make certain her plan had worked.

((Sorry about this part, I just got inspired when Zoraida wanted some quick revenge. And it sounded fun when I thought of it.))
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:43 pm

(I'm enjoying the story, though it's more of an adventure then a Arena bout. We'll see how it goes however..)

Seline strutted confidently down the darkened street. Despite it being chill she refused to cower and shiver. She was a mage, she would walk proudly! So she went on, bare feet padding across the dirty brick road.

Unknown to her, Zorinda had snagged a thread from her nightie. Alright short it was quickly unraveling to nothingness. The hemline had crept above her buttcheeks, showing her large, tan hemispheres peaking under the white nightie. In front the first hints of dark hair were visible between her legs...

Suddenly, Seline thought she heard something. She whirled around, trying to banish her fear...

(Seline could hear Zoraida or someone else, your call)

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Thu Feb 04, 2016 5:15 pm

((I was still planning the Arena bout, but this just popped into my head, sorry lol! She'll get her revenge, maybe in the arena boutthat Zoraida has arranged the next day?))

Behind her, a group of drunk people were making their way from a tavern, from the looks of them presumably to another tavern. "You should see the moon tonight," said one of the men, "it's HUGE." One of the women seemed to be holding something, but she couldn't see what. "What's this tied to?" she slurred, and tugged at it.

Seline heard a "zip" sound and felt a tugging aroudn her middle, as her nightgown suddenly unravelled to her navel. Her hands flew down to grab at it, to cover up, or perhaps to keep it from unravelling further.

Meanwhile, the drunk woman realized what she was holding, and gave it a strong pull, crying, "Woohoo!"
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sat Feb 06, 2016 9:39 am

???? vs. ????? Sm0001_by_myds6-d9qphtb
???? vs. ????? Sm0002_by_myds6-d9qphy4
???? vs. ????? Sm0003_by_myds6-d9qpi0j
???? vs. ????? Sm0004_by_myds6-d9qpi34

((So, whatever else adventures she ahs on the way home, let's say the guards summon her to the arena the following day.  I hope you don't think I'm trying to "cheat" with the thread in the marketplace...I'm not usually competitive about this stuff.  It just happened organically.))
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Sat Feb 06, 2016 5:46 pm

(Nice pics! I for one want to play this out! Plenty of time for the arena...)

Seline squealed. This drew attention to her, the whole group following her looking her direction. They all saw her legs, bare hip and butt and burst out laughing. Seline, all the more embarrassed, reached out to grab the unraveling thread. Unfortunately, it proved nearly impossible to grasp a single strand in near darkness. She pawed at it, Ultimately giving up in favor of a new strategy:

Running away!

Seline was NOT prepared to be seen nude by these ruffians. So, without thinking her action through she wheeled around and bolted, bare feet padding on the dirty ground, large butt cheeks swaying for the laughing crowd, while her dress unraveled all the faster...

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sat Feb 06, 2016 6:04 pm

((I'm glad you want to play it out...I was concerned you didn't approve of such a long prologue!))

The woman who had been pulling the thread stood still and kept pulling, although she was doubled over with laughter.  Two other women ran after her, laughing, while the man reached into a nearby barrel of apples and tossed one down the street, pegging Seline on her right cheek, jsut where he had aimed.  He gave a self-congratualtory nod of his head while he watched the women chasing her.

Seline looked back.  Two girls, in peasant clothing, who must have been in their late teens, were coming towardher.  She couldn't hear what they were shouting, but it was clearly mocking, and not friendly in tone.  They were obviously inebriated, and stick-thin, although they sported wiry muscles, no doubt from doing "peasant things" Seline thought.

She was exiting the bazaar, and unfortunately, instead of the main street, she was coming out into one of the slummy neighborhoods near the city walls.  At least, if she ran along the walls, she'd be able to find a gate, and take the main street home from there, although she didn't relish the thought of the crowds that tended to be gathered there at night, guards, tradesmen who recently finished cleaning their shops, more drunks from the tavern.  She had to keep running, but the nightgown had unravelled up to a point just below her breasts.  She felt the wind on her skin, and her face reddened as she turned her head to look back at the girls.  

That's how she missed the dog.  It wasn't an especially noticeable dog.  It was an ordinary, mangy stray dog of the type the guards usually put down.  It was nuzzling some scent of something that had once been on the at the edge of a puddle, and didn't notice the nearly-nude woman barreling down on it.

Seline 's knee hit the dog, and its momentum stopped.  Her other leg soon followed suit, and soon, she was falling forward.  The dog squealed when her knee hit it, and managed to run out of the way before seline came falling down, facefirst into the dirty puddle.

She picked her face up, spat out the water, and let out a little groan, before she remembered that the girls were almost upon her. And she had no idea what they planned for her.

((Boy, if nothing else, Zoraida sure made a new enemy.  I love it.))
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:24 am

Seline rose with a groan. She dripped with dirty water. The remainder of her white nightie was now soaked, clinging to her chest. She moaned in disgust, rising to a crotch. There, for the first time since this humiliating walk she caught a glimpse of Zorinda, grinning in the nearby shadow. Seline glared. So that was the cause of her humiliations!

"What's all this?" A voice called out. Seline looked up. Approaching were two city guards. The people following Seline bolted away in fear. The guards approached Seline, who was crouched on the ground, large breasts pressed against sheer fabric, butt pointed out to the world. Unknown to Seline her womanhood was visible from behind.

"Some naked harlot in the night!" Laughed the female guard. "Kicked out of her brothel perhaps?"

"Brothel?!" Seline spat. "I am no whore madame!"

"Hmm..." The male guard walked in a circle around Seline. "I recognize that ass... I mean this woman. She's Seline, an arena fighter."

"Seline?" The woman asked in shock. "What's the matter, getting stripped naked in the arena wasn't enough for you? You had to bring it to the streets?!"

"It... It's not like that!" Seline objected.

"There's a standing order regarding her." The male guard spoke again. "Apparently, she's scheduled for a match tomorrow. Any guard who sees her is supposed to bring her in."

"I see..." Said the female guard.

"What's more, I guess the other fighter is ill." The male guard went on. "So, according to a royal decree, Seline is supposed to choose an opponent of her choice."

"Then I choose... her!" Seline yelled, pointing at Zorinda. Zorinda's eyes went wide in shock. "I demand to fight that bitch!"

The guards turned on Zorinda, who's concealment was now blown.

"By royal order, we have to bring you in as well ma'am." The male guard declared. The pair started marching at Zorinda, spears aimed her direction...

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:11 am

Zoraida pulled her finery into perfect order and prepared her best courtly manners, combined with a charm spell.  She did this sort of thing regularly.

"Well, officers," she said.  "I'm afraid we have a bit of a problem.  One of diplomatic immunity....But, I suppose if that little cow (who am I kidding, she's not little) wants to be humiliated further than she's already managed on her own, I suppose that can be arranged."

She snapped her fingers, and the black-cloaked woman who had been shadowing Seline came into view.  She spoke no words, but bowed to the guards, an action to which they were unaccustomed.

"She will be my champion, represent my interests in a place not fit for those of my lineage." Zoraida said, calm to the point of sounding bored with the matter already.  She flashed Seline a knowing grin, as the mage visibly seethed at her.  Then, turning to the cloaked figure, she said in a lower voice "oh, champion?  This is for the bout, and this is for when you win," and handed her something two very small objects.  One was silvery, and on a chain, perhaps a necklace.  The other was wrapped in a tiny bit of paper, but was about the size of her thumb.

"Um....everything seems to be in order," the male guard said, literally mesmerized by the charm spell.  "What should I call you, ma'am?" he said, to the cloaked figure.

She remained silent.

Zoraida grinned, "You can call her the Ebon Whisper."

((This is fun! I'm also excited the pirate adventure is up and running!))
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:43 am

((Sorry, Seline is so hot, and her haughtiness makes little moments like this all the better.))
???? vs. ????? Sm0006_by_myds6-d9qz8vf
???? vs. ????? Sm0007_by_myds6-d9qz8y9
???? vs. ????? Sm0008_by_myds6-d9qz908
???? vs. ????? Sm0009_by_myds6-d9qz9vj
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Mon Feb 08, 2016 3:48 pm

awesome!

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:35 pm

The Ebon whisperer and Seline were marched back to the arena to spend the rest of the evening there before fighting. The mysterious Ebon whisperer strut confidently. Seline slunk, still bare from breasts to feet. She waddled slowly, struggling to keep up on her bare feet. She tip toed, taking small steps, thick thighs rubbing together. She wedged her hands between her legs to cover her crotch. Unfortunately this left her large backside, sheer top and legs and belly exposed to all. The guards kept looking back at her in amusement. The enraged mage gritted her teeth, feeling the heat of her flush on her cheeks.

Luckily for Seline, it was the middle of the night. As soon as they left the seedier neighborhoods most of the streets were empty. She still got some cat calls, whistles and shouts as people were shocked and amused by her bare form.

Finally, they reached the arena. The guards standing at the door let them in, chuckling openly at Seline.

"Couldn't wait to get naked mage?" Laughed one of the guards.

"Silence you oaf!" Seline barked. This just caused more gaffing and laughter. They entered the arena, where Seline was shown to quarters where she could finally get dressed!

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:10 pm

The humidity was palpable.  Enferia's weather was known for changing often, but it was sweltering; clouds in the sky promised to offer relief, but it was unclear when that precipitation might come.  Would it rain during the match, or after?

Aloysius wiped the sweat from his brow as he saddled up to his podium.  He looked over the large crowd, huddling under the shade provided by the arena's awnings.  They seemed excited, on this day that felt a bit too hot to work.  His eye settled on Zoraida, seated in her VIP box.  He knew very well who she was, and although she came to the games fairly regularly, the look on her face suggested she was invested in this contest more than usual.

"People of Enferia!" he started, "Boy do we have a show for you today!  Facing one of our star performers, a mysterious opponent there by the performer's own request!  We know next to nothing about her, and we've been told she's known to some as the Ebon Whisper!"

The audience paused, looking around for the competitor for a moment, confused.  Then, some noticed a blur moving too fast to see.  At the center of the arena, it froze.  A black-haired woman in tight-fitting leather armor and a black cloak stood there.  They couldn't see her eyes under the hood, but her lips were smiling.  She bowed.

"Well there you go, ladies and gentlemen, the Ebon Whisper!"  Aloysius milked the moment for applause, and was not disappointed.  "She was challenged by a competitor known to all of you, Seline the Spatial Maaa-age!"  

((I'll let you do Seline's entrance, of course.  are we doing stats?   Or more story like?))

???? vs. ????? Sm0015_by_myds6-d9r9ivy
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum