Adventure : The mysterie of the Ancient Dwarven Stronghold

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Adventure : The mysterie of the Ancient Dwarven Stronghold

Post by Myds6 on Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:54 am

Jessica looked expectantly at Minna...who caught her gaze and answered her unspoken question. "I'm stayin' out of this...if they want to discipline a spoilt brat, who am I to stop them?"
avatar
Myds6

Posts : 1442
Join date : 2014-06-27

View user profile http://myds6.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Adventure : The mysterie of the Ancient Dwarven Stronghold

Post by splotch on Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:09 am

(14)
Ellia coughed and sputtered as she scrambled on the dusty ground, her blue gown now becoming totally filthy. Her wig frell from her head, revealing her short cropped black fuzzy hair where her locks used to be. Ellia tried to scramble away, but in seconds her dress was torn from her body. Alana tossed the dress and wig aside. Ellia covered herself desperately and pathetically on the ground, staring up at the others, totally mortified.

splotch

Posts : 759
Join date : 2015-12-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Adventure : The mysterie of the Ancient Dwarven Stronghold

Post by Percolator on Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:45 pm

Will still blocking the hand of Ellia with one hand, Alana put on the Princess a leather pant and a travel shirt. there was ugly but useful and travel proof. After that Alana release Ellia. Then the warrior pick up the dress and drop it in the saddle of her horse. To push the humiliation of Ellia a little more, She pick the wig and drop it on Ellia with a sarcastic "You lost your hair higness." before go back to her horse.

"So, now the little princess is more suited for the travel can we go now ?" say a nervous Yuki.
avatar
Percolator

Posts : 477
Join date : 2016-02-27
Age : 37
Location : Lyon / France

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Adventure : The mysterie of the Ancient Dwarven Stronghold

Post by splotch on Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:07 pm

The others started off. Ellia ran in her underwear and grasped the pants and shirt. A crowd had gathered to laugh at the dust covered princess, wearing dirty baby blue underwear, with short cropped boy hair! Ellia squealed in humiliation, scrambling to get dressed. She kicked off her shoes and threw on the pants. Ugh, they smelled as though they'd already been worn by a disgusting dwarf or some such creature! Wrinkling her nose but knowing she had no choice she pulled the pants around her waist. Then, quickly throwing on the puffy blouse and throwing on her wig, she mounted her horse.

"YAH!" She said, rushing not only to catch the others, but get away from the crowd of onlookers. One hand holding the wig to her head she rushed her well trained horse to catch up with the others.

The rest of the party was shocked how quickly she rode up. Perhaps she really was quite good on a horse! Well, that may matter on the road, but it would hardly be useful in the Dwarven stronghold!

splotch

Posts : 759
Join date : 2015-12-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Adventure : The mysterie of the Ancient Dwarven Stronghold

Post by Myds6 on Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:29 pm

Jessica rode close to Seline. Not because she particularly liked her, but that she thought mages should stick together. She also rode next to Minna, much of the time, making small talk.

Minna eyed Elia on her horse. Perhaps her travelling clothes looked more in order now, but she seemed to have skill with that beast. Perhaps she was very good at riding. Not something a dwarf would be a great judge of, considering how rarely her kind rode.
avatar
Myds6

Posts : 1442
Join date : 2014-06-27

View user profile http://myds6.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Adventure : The mysterie of the Ancient Dwarven Stronghold

Post by Percolator on Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:20 pm

After several hour of riding, the night begin to fall, the group stop is journey and begin to set up a camp. "So Who want to take the first turn of guard ?" say Yuki will dressing her tent
"Because Alana and I will take the second turn. so decide who want to go first !"
avatar
Percolator

Posts : 477
Join date : 2016-02-27
Age : 37
Location : Lyon / France

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Adventure : The mysterie of the Ancient Dwarven Stronghold

Post by Myds6 on Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:01 pm

Jessica smiled. "I'm a night owl anyway. And the fire is good company."

"I'll join ya lass," Minna chimed in.

"There's no need," Jessica responded.

"But it will take me time to cotton to the idea of sleeping without a roof over my head. So I'll be awake, anyway."

Jessica nodded, "If you say so."
avatar
Myds6

Posts : 1442
Join date : 2014-06-27

View user profile http://myds6.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Adventure : The mysterie of the Ancient Dwarven Stronghold

Post by splotch on Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:49 am

Ellia was too embarrassed to talk to anyone. She unrolled her bed roll far from the others.

"Sleeping on the ground... like a beast!" She muttered to herself. Nearby Seline was muttering similar things as lay down for the night...

splotch

Posts : 759
Join date : 2015-12-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Adventure : The mysterie of the Ancient Dwarven Stronghold

Post by Percolator on Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:05 pm

The night is here, actually you cannot farther than the campfire light. In the night you can here a wolf howling, the sound of a howl in the tree, the vision of the brilliant eye of a fox on the hunt.

For those who sleeping outside for the first time, this can be scary with all that unknown noise. For the other, it's a peaceful night.

(The two who are on the guard duty can make a perception roll difficult 12)
avatar
Percolator

Posts : 477
Join date : 2016-02-27
Age : 37
Location : Lyon / France

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Adventure : The mysterie of the Ancient Dwarven Stronghold

Post by Myds6 on Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:51 pm

((Minna Perc 7 + roll 8=15 Jessica Perc 9+ roll 5=14 ))
avatar
Myds6

Posts : 1442
Join date : 2014-06-27

View user profile http://myds6.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Adventure : The mysterie of the Ancient Dwarven Stronghold

Post by Percolator on Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:26 pm

((You hear footstep coming in your direction. They try to move in silence but your good earing maybe save you.))
avatar
Percolator

Posts : 477
Join date : 2016-02-27
Age : 37
Location : Lyon / France

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Adventure : The mysterie of the Ancient Dwarven Stronghold

Post by Myds6 on Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:38 pm

Minna looked at Jessica, "I betcha can't wait to get back and drink some whiskey." Jessica looked at her, wondering if she lost her mind. She knew that she never ordered whiskey. But when she saw her, Minna was making a subtle gesture encouraging her to be alert, while she herself walked off to the other side of the camp, seemingly leaving Jessica alone, but really placing herself to outflank whatever was making the footsteps.
avatar
Myds6

Posts : 1442
Join date : 2014-06-27

View user profile http://myds6.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Adventure : The mysterie of the Ancient Dwarven Stronghold

Post by Percolator on Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:27 am

You only see shadow approaching quietly to your position. The light of the star and the campfire is not enough to see the number of the intruder or their race. apparently they didn't know they are spotted, because they still walk quietly to your direction.

(What do you want to ? Attack them in the darkness ? wait they come closer ? wake up the rest of the group ?)
avatar
Percolator

Posts : 477
Join date : 2016-02-27
Age : 37
Location : Lyon / France

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Adventure : The mysterie of the Ancient Dwarven Stronghold

Post by Myds6 on Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:17 pm

((Minna "accidentally" almost loses her balance, causing a loud clang with her clinky mismatched armor, and pots and pans.))
avatar
Myds6

Posts : 1442
Join date : 2014-06-27

View user profile http://myds6.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Adventure : The mysterie of the Ancient Dwarven Stronghold

Post by Percolator on Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:02 pm

((everybody who sleep make a perception roll difficult 12 to see if that noise wake up you.))
avatar
Percolator

Posts : 477
Join date : 2016-02-27
Age : 37
Location : Lyon / France

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Adventure : The mysterie of the Ancient Dwarven Stronghold

Post by splotch on Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:14 am

(Seline 13 Ellia 11)

Ellia lay silently sleeping. Seline shook her head, hearing something. She rose from bed, clutching her blanket to her chest in a frightened gesture, waving her wand about as she got her bearings.

splotch

Posts : 759
Join date : 2015-12-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Adventure : The mysterie of the Ancient Dwarven Stronghold

Post by Percolator on Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:44 am

Alana was snoring loudly and didn't hear anything (roll 8 ) Yuki wake up in hurry wearing only her night shirt and her panty, her rifle at hand. "what's happen ? what's that noise ?"

(intruder check 11) they continue to walk quietly to approach your position, you begin to see human form approaching, they are armed. (would you wait a little more, when your fire camp light them or will you attack now ?)


Last edited by Percolator on Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:08 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Percolator

Posts : 477
Join date : 2016-02-27
Age : 37
Location : Lyon / France

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Adventure : The mysterie of the Ancient Dwarven Stronghold

Post by Myds6 on Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:53 am

Minna draws her hammer. "Who goes there?" She shouts. Jessica amplifies the firelight with pyromancer magic to get a better look at whoever is approaching. (Simple spell, I would think it's a cantrip or something.)
avatar
Myds6

Posts : 1442
Join date : 2014-06-27

View user profile http://myds6.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Adventure : The mysterie of the Ancient Dwarven Stronghold

Post by Percolator on Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:39 am

((attack roll 12)) for answer an arrow go flying in direction of Minna following by the noise of running people in your direction.
avatar
Percolator

Posts : 477
Join date : 2016-02-27
Age : 37
Location : Lyon / France

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Adventure : The mysterie of the Ancient Dwarven Stronghold

Post by splotch on Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:15 am

Seline casts a spell, hiding her location to confuse those she could not see.

(Critical success!)

Ellia meanwhile, sleeps deeply and dreams...

splotch

Posts : 759
Join date : 2015-12-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Adventure : The mysterie of the Ancient Dwarven Stronghold

Post by Myds6 on Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:07 pm

((11))
The arrow, shot with what seemed like amazing precission, severed a leather strap holding up Minna's leg armor. "Aye, you'll pay for that!" she shouted, moving in the direction of the enemy, swinging her hammer. ((Critical fail))

Meanwhile, Jessica, confirmed of hostile intent, shot a fireball to hit somewhere in the center of the enemies, where it would not hit her companions. ((16 ))
avatar
Myds6

Posts : 1442
Join date : 2014-06-27

View user profile http://myds6.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Adventure : The mysterie of the Ancient Dwarven Stronghold

Post by Percolator on Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:59 am

Minna want to move in the direction of the enemies but her left foot tripped on a root and she fall on the ground in a noise concert. Now everyone can hear where is she.
another arrow come in direction of Minna (attack roll 8 )

((16))Wearing only her shirt and a light pant, Alana burst out of her tent with her great War Axe in hand. She see the enemies, now she will charge them.

The fireball of Jessica hit someone, because we can hear an human scream, some shadowy figure trying to extinct the fire on her chest.

Yuki aimed her rifle and try to shoot someone in the enemies (11) and apparently hit because we heard the sound of a falling pant.

Nobody see Seline actually, because her spell work well and she didn't do anything to be spotted by the attacker.
avatar
Percolator

Posts : 477
Join date : 2016-02-27
Age : 37
Location : Lyon / France

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Adventure : The mysterie of the Ancient Dwarven Stronghold

Post by splotch on Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:19 pm

(I'm going to say there's no way Ellia's sleeping through this much action!)

Ellia awoke to utter chaos. She rose to sitting, gasping in confusion. They were being attacked! Arrows flew and figures were rushing back and forth, weapons drawn! Ellia scrambled, drawing her comb from her hair and clutching her blanket to her as she rose, frightened, ready to stab at anyone who came at her with the poisoned comb.

Meanwhile Seline was creeping towards the attackers. She wanted to find their leader and either scare them away with her invisibility or possible strip and humiliate them!

(13 dex + roll to sneak! Also keep in mind she critically succeeded at her illusion!)

splotch

Posts : 759
Join date : 2015-12-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Adventure : The mysterie of the Ancient Dwarven Stronghold

Post by Percolator on Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:21 pm

((And your roll is for your sneak roll. Like say, nobody can see Seline actually ^^))
avatar
Percolator

Posts : 477
Join date : 2016-02-27
Age : 37
Location : Lyon / France

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Adventure : The mysterie of the Ancient Dwarven Stronghold

Post by Myds6 on Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:05 pm

(Minna roll 8 tie= defense, roll attack critical! Jessica roll 18 attack ))

Minna successfully dodged the incoming arrow, and ran toward a shadow of an enemy, swinging her hammer!

Jessica caught a shadow in the woods that wasn't near her companions, and shot another fireball toward it.
avatar
Myds6

Posts : 1442
Join date : 2014-06-27

View user profile http://myds6.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Adventure : The mysterie of the Ancient Dwarven Stronghold

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum