Group adventure- the temple of Sento

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Group adventure- the temple of Sento

Post by splotch on Thu Sep 29, 2016 6:44 am

(Hey, want to make a nude of the half orc? I'd love to see what you have designed under the armor! Only if it's not too much trouble.)

splotch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator on Thu Sep 29, 2016 6:56 am

Fujimi take her hat in her hand, put the other hand in her hat and pull off a fresh dress and an unharmed pant. She take the time to change herself before put the damaged clothes into in her hat. The she put the hat on head.

She took the time to look the naked body of the half orc, just to increase her humiliation. A revenge for having her panties exposed ! She past near the half orc and put a little spank on the green butt of fighter as she "nice green ass sweety, I like the view" Sometime Fujimi is a totally pest !
Percolator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch on Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:01 am

"AGGGHH!" The half orc squealed. "I'm naked please don't touch me! I'm just a simple girl, please! I'm not your enemy!"

She threw herself prone at Fujimi's feet, laying on her belly. This provided an outstanding view of her bare finely muscled butt.

"Please, I'll be your servant, whatever it takes! Just stop harassing me!"

The half orc was near tears as she pleaded.

splotch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 on Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:09 am

((Images coming eventually, the nude orc is done, just a matter of adding the party in a bit.))

Irlana shot a look at Fujimi, as well as Lavinia, "I think we should leave the poor girl alone, and find these mages."  She pointed to the ring as she looked at Fujimi, to remind her that she was being watched.  But Lavinia had no clue what that was about.
Myds6

View user profile http://myds6.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch on Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:12 am

"Well where should we go?" Jallan asked. "But what should we do? Head back to the way the half orc spoke of or go on ahead?"

splotch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 on Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:15 am

"If she's telling the truth, we will need the sword," Irlana said. "IF SHE'S TELLING THE TRUTH!" the male voice from her wand shouted. It was now clear to everyone that her wand was speaking.

Marisol stared at Irlana in disbelief at the talking wand. Then looked away and added, "First one to the sword gets to wield it...well, if they know how!"

Lavinia remained silent, and merely nodded.
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator on Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:16 am

Fujimi looked Jallan "Nice butt orc girl spoke is good idea why did she lie to us ? she saw how powerful we are ! in the other if she lying we came back to here and punish for that !" She have an pervert smile when she say that !
Percolator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch on Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:19 am

"Err... you can stay to punish the half orc if you really wish." Jallan said. "But, let us head on to the sword!"

She was nearly certain she was the best swordsmen of the bunch, and eager to get her hands on a blade that would enhance her ability to best this temple!

"Good..." Queen Syndra muttered, watching as events played out via their rings. "They compete against each other to succeed! Though, this temple appears to be quite dangerous... perhaps they are in more peril then they know!"

splotch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 on Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:31 am

Marisol pushed ahead as they followed the half-orc's directions. Lavinia was right behind her, and Jallan was nearby. Irlana, not particularly interested in the sword, lagged somewhere behind. They arrived back at the main room, and Marisol started to open the door...
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator on Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:36 am

Fujimi smiled at the reaction of Jallian "Na ! I will stay with you Miss Cupcake ! let's go to the sword !"
She say as she begin to follow the group.
Percolator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 on Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:18 am

((Sorry Jallan and Irlana aren't in this yet...but they have most of their clothes on, so it wasn't that interesting to add them, and I was keeping figure numbers down for computer speed.))
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator on Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:33 am

((Very nice situation, I love it ! I love the panties of Fujimi and miss Cupcake !^^))
Percolator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 on Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:52 am

((Sorry that the bending-over position stetched Fujimi's panties...they will look better standing up straight.))
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator on Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:01 am

((not a problem ^^ we've got a nice view^^. Alissa character sheet posted, actually work on the warlord sheet))
Percolator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch on Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:30 pm

(Picks are great! Don't worry about Jallan, she'll get her due and then be more interesting to look at. The half ogre looks so good I think she'll have to return!)

Marisol led the way. The passed back through the room of gold. The gold clad woman still lay unconscious. The spell seemed to have been broken, for the gold held no abnormal allure, beyond the temptation of basic human greed.

Next they passed down the long hallway to the first round room. Careful to avoid the middle door the group headed to the one the left. Opening that they saw another long, foreboding hallway. At the end of that was another door, this one marked by a snail...

splotch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch on Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:51 pm

Behind the door red lace curtains obscured the view. Once those were pushed aside each adventurer had to step up onto a several foot tall pile of blankets. The footing was wobbly and unstable. The entire room was lined with red lace. Only a few shaded candles were lit, giving the room a dim appearance. The blankets on the floor were red, and there were red pillows scattered about everywhere. The room had a sensual, peaceful and quiet energy unlike the rest of the tavern.

"Welcome..." Purred a voice. There, in the corner, on a large bed raised over the rest, was an Egyptian looking woman. She was curvaceous, full bodied with dark skin and long curly dark hair. She lay on her side, lazily gazing at them through half closed lids. All she wore was a red lace negligee, with thicker patches to cover her nipples and crotch.

"You must be so weary from your travels. Please, rest with me and regain your strength..."

(Everyone has to beat a 13 Constitution or become overwhelmed with tiredness.)

splotch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 on Thu Sep 29, 2016 4:42 pm

((Marisol 16, Lavinia 15, Irlana 7))
"Now this is weird," said Marisol. Lavinia nodded. Irlana, without a word, walked over near the woman and sat down on a pillow. As she started to lie back, Lavinia interjected, "We have a mission to do! This is no time to be lying around. Remember where you are."
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator on Thu Sep 29, 2016 5:21 pm

(14 close enough with a 5 in vitality....)

Fujimi looked the room if she was not in mission, she will take with pleasure a little nap but actually she can't, she got a sword to find and the queen looked at her from the ring.
But apparently Irlana forget this and begin to go to lie on the blanket.
Fujimi try catch her (roll 12) by the wrist "Oh lazy bun ! It's not time to sleep we've got a mission to do !"
Percolator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 on Thu Sep 29, 2016 5:30 pm

((Critical fail!)) Irlana wasn't moving very quickly, being as tired as she felt. Fujimi was able to not only grab her wrist, but pull her back up to her feet. She was still trying to lie down, though.
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator on Thu Sep 29, 2016 5:36 pm

"Somebody slap her a little she need to wake urgently I smell the trap like in the other place." Say Fujimi while trying to keep Irlana strand.
Percolator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch on Thu Sep 29, 2016 5:46 pm

Fujimi was the closest person who was unaffected by the spell. The woman rose up off her raised bed in a graceful yet lazy stride and grasped at Fujimi's own wrist.

"Don't disturb those who are resting." She said, locking eyes with Fujimi. Fujimi felt an energy coarse from the woman. "In fact, why don't you join her?"

(Another role, she's specifically targeting Fujimi this time. Beat 13 con again!)

splotch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 on Thu Sep 29, 2016 5:50 pm

"With pleasure," Marisol said, given the past history between the two women. Marisol walked right up behind Irlana, pulled up the hem of her dress, revealing some pink panties with little yellow hearts and flowers on them. Marisol delivered a few solid smacks to Irlana's exposed backside. Lavinia grinned to see her panties might not be the silliest of her adventuring party.
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator on Thu Sep 29, 2016 5:54 pm

(Vitality 5 + roll 9 = 14 not this time honey^^) Fujimi rsist just enough to free her wrist and make from the sleeve free her metal claw out

"Sorry But NO ! We've got a mission to do ! So if you don't this claw into you big melon, fall back and return sleep alone !" She still keep Irlana with her.

"Someone slap her and the other keep the other bitch from a security distance ! I trust her like I trust a card player in a tavern !" she say to the other girl.
Percolator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 on Thu Sep 29, 2016 6:07 pm

Marisol was enjoying spanking Irlana, who gave her a dirty look but was too tired to stop her at the moment.

Lavinia stepped up to the exotic woman intimidatingly, although it was probably a little hard to be intimidating in her cupcake panties. (Everyone make a perception check) Lavinia stared at the woman. "Back off!" (She makes a saving throw vs wisdom at -2 penalty, or listens to Lavinia.)
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator on Thu Sep 29, 2016 6:13 pm

((perception check : 12 :-( ))
Percolator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content