Group adventure- the temple of Sento

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Group adventure- the temple of Sento

Post by splotch on Fri Sep 30, 2016 12:39 am

(11)
Jallan had been silent because she too had been overcome by the spell. She lay passed out behind the others, silently sleeping on the red thick blankets

splotch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 on Fri Sep 30, 2016 12:48 am

((Did the sleep chamber woman make her saving throw?))
Myds6

View user profile http://myds6.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch on Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:36 am

(Wisdom 6 + roll 10 = critical! almost had her!)

The woman was unaffected by Lavina's command. She did seem to take notice of her though, staring up at her dreamily.

"Quit talking and sleep." She commanded, focusing her spell on Lavinia.

(Lavinia Con save against 14)

splotch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 on Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:46 am

((16))
Lavinia acted surprised the woman hadn't listened to her.

"Did you see that?" Marisol shouted. "See what?" Lavinia said, "Your eyes....her eyes were...Oh, great, now Jallan's asleep, too!"
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch on Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:52 am

The woman now turned her attention back to the sleeping Irlana.

"Poor thing looks so uncomfortable." She said, gazing at the sleeping woman. "I'll undress her. That will make her much more comfortable!

With that she started unclasping Irlana's belt. She seemed to completely ignore the threats against her, proceeding as though this were the most casual thing in the world.

splotch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 on Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:57 am

"I think we'll have to tie this one up." Lavinia said, matter-of-factly. "And strip her," Marisol said, eyeing the dress and thinking whether it would fit her as a top.

Lavinia tries to grab the woman from behind and hold her still. ((15))
Marisol starts trying to remove her dress. ((16))
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch on Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:17 am

The woman didn't resist. In fact, after a few moments, she simply nodded out. A strange obstacle in their way. The other two were still asleep though, and showed no sign of rousing. They snuggled into the blankets and pillows, seemingly completely content to stay here sleeping.

Marisol removed the negligee, which had thicker fabric to cover breasts and crotch, but was transparent everywhere else. It was something, but not much. The woman, now naked and bound, slipped over, full body sinking into the bedding, with a contended sleepy grin on her face. She rubbed her bare thighs together and moaned with pleasure.

splotch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 on Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:27 am

Marisol threw the dress on to make up for her lack of shirt, as Lavinia tried to wake Irlana. "Anyone have any water?"
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch on Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:39 am

(water was left with the horses unless anyone has a specific reason they'd have it)

splotch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 on Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:44 am

"Fujimi, I have an idea," Lavinia said, as Marisol was already looking at her. "It might be dangerous, but it might work. Let's pick them up, and carry them through the next door, out of the room."
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator on Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:42 am

"Okay, fine you with Marisol carry them out the room I will take their clothes. But first I will make sur that Miss Sandman will not follow us to brings us a dream !" Say Fujimi, Her heavy metal fist appear from her left sleeve and without warning aim directly the head of the woman of this chamber (str 5 +10 = 15 critical) after that Fujimi pick up the cloths and follow Lavinia and Marisol.
Percolator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch on Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:29 pm

(I don't think there were any loose clothes laying around)

Fujimi turned on the sleeping and bound woman and shot out her fist, which slammed into the woman's face, blooding her nose and darkening her eyes. The woman lay, now totally knocked out.

The other's who are still awake are shocked at this action on the sleeping and tied enemy.

When they pick up the women and drag them out, they start to rise from their slumber. Both Jallan and Irlana are still groggy, and will have a -1 to every role until they enter combat and their adrenaline kicks in.

Beyond the sleeping room is another hallway, ending in a door with a peacock on the door.

splotch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch on Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:13 pm

This room was sparse, unlike the finely decorated room they'd just been in. Insides there sat a halfling at a small table. Blonde, curly haired, the halfing looked small and helpless, even for a halfing. She had giant blue eyes, A small, stumpy body with womanly curves, freckles and a a heart shaped face. She looked at them as they entered.

"Oh mighty warriors!" She said, bowing as they entered. "You are obviously far beyond my match! I beg of you, do not attack! Instead, I propose a challenge: Each of you pick a task you excel at. If you can beat me at it you can proceed to the next room, which contains the sword you so doubtlessly want. If I win... I'll take an item of clothing! Take pity and do not attack one so helpless as me!

(Charisma 11 + roll 8= 20. Pretty tough to beat! If you don't beat her roll with intelligence or wisdom you see her as completely helpless and feel inclined not to harm her, seeing the contest idea as fair)

splotch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch on Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:14 pm

(If you want to have some dialogue about Fujimi hitting the sleeping girl, feel free to include it as though it took place before. Just wanted to put this part out while it was fresh in mind)

splotch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 on Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:24 pm

((Although my characters don't approve of punching the sleeping woman, one was asleep and the other two were carrying someone at the time, so they heard Fujimi was going to do it, but didn't see it happen. Irlana 14 (including penalty), Marisol 8, Lavinia 14))

Marisol started the challenge: "Let's arm wrestle." ((18))

Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch on Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:42 pm

(sorry the roll was actually 19 on Charisma)

splotch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch on Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:51 pm

"Oh, but you're so strong!" The halfling whined, looking truly crestfallen. "But I will honor any agreement."

She sat at the table, tiny hand upright. Marisol pulled up next to her. They locked hands. Marisol's muscles bulged under her armor. At first she didn't try that hard, assuming she'd win easily. To her surprise though, she couldn't make the halfling's arm budge. Marisol strained more. She couldn't believe it! She was of extreme strength, how was this halfling doing this! Then the halfing started bending her arm backwards, actually moving her down. She was about to loose to someone half her size!

(Halfling's roll is a secret, but you can roll a perception)

splotch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 on Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:01 pm

((Perception roll 16))
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch on Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:21 pm

(19)

Marisol strained, bicep bulging, veins popping in her face. Then, to her utter surprise, her wrist was slammed to the ground. She had lost! Lost to an 80 pound halfing!

"Oh yahh!" The halfling called out. Thank you for taking it easy on me. You may take off whatever you choose and give it to me, I'm not picky! Then, then next challenger, who I hope is as nice as your friend and lets me win again!"

splotch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 on Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:31 pm

Marisol took off the dress she'd taken from the woman in the last chamber, leaving her feeling vulnerable, because even with her bra on, it was evident that her endowments were more modest than she would have you believe from the cut of her plate armor.

Irlana stepped forward, "Do you have a chessboard?" ((18, including that penalty.))
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch on Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:37 pm

(sorry, what was your roll against?)

splotch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 on Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:38 pm

((assuming they play chess))
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch on Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:47 pm

(Oh okay.)

"Why yes, I happen to have one." The halfling pulled the board out, bringing it from under the table. "I do so love a good game!"

The Halfling giggled, then started setting the chess board with lightning speed. They sat and began playing.

(18)
The halfling put up an incredibly good game, and Irlana was still groggy. But, Irlana managed a few suprising traps and moves. The halfling briefly looked angered at these moments, but then her pretty and innocent smile would return. The game was close, ending with each player having only three pieces each, but Irlana managed to corner the halfling's king and get a checkmate.

"Oh darn!" She said, in a rather cute manner. "Well, you can go ahead to the sword if you want, or wait for your companions. If they can beat me, that is! Who's next? or do you want a rematch?" She gestured over to Marisol.

splotch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator on Fri Sep 30, 2016 4:44 pm

((sorry For the absence of posting but I'm on duty at a convention until sunday. I will try to post tonigh if I have some time))
Percolator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 on Fri Sep 30, 2016 4:59 pm

((No worries! I'm getting my characters' contests out of the way. We won't leave fujimi behind.))
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top