Enferia Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Group adventure- the temple of Sento

3 posters

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

Group adventure- the temple of Sento - Page 2 Empty Re: Group adventure- the temple of Sento

Post by splotch Fri Sep 23, 2016 5:11 am

(Strength 6 + roll 9= 15)
One bandit parried her blow with his club. The club shattered on impact, being mere wood against steel. It was enough time for the other minion to scoop up the arm guard. Not much, but they could trade it for some silver, or melt it down if need be! He and the other bandit's engaged with Marisol turned tale and ran!

(Bandit Speed 6 + roll 10 to get away with the arm guard)

splotch

Back to top Go down

Group adventure- the temple of Sento - Page 2 Empty Re: Group adventure- the temple of Sento

Post by Myds6 Fri Sep 23, 2016 5:15 am

((Speed 10 (she really lucked out her rolls, I wanted her to be like a slightly-better than normal soldier) + roll Cool)

Marisol caught up the the one carrying her armor, hitting him in the head with the pommel of her sword.
((Str 10+ roll 7))

Irlana, still standing by the horses, nodded, and checked on Jallan and Fujimi.
Myds6
Myds6

http://myds6.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Fri Sep 23, 2016 5:27 am

The bandits had been dispatched without any major loss, beside an interruption of a night's sleep. That is, for everyone butt Fujimi, who slept peacefully though the encounter. Irlana had to use some loose rope to tie on her arm guard, but it felt secure.

Syndra, who watched the encounter through their rings, were satisfied with their performance. She was glad she'd arranged the attack. There was no point in waiting on a crew of unreliable women to retrieve the sword she needed. By testing them she knew she could count on them to at least put on a decent display in the temple.

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Fri Sep 23, 2016 6:03 am

Lavinia rode into the village just after dawn. Things seemed unusually quiet, but she was certain this was the place that was suffering from abductions, of the very sort one might expect from the evil mages and necromancers she had sworn an oath to root out. She got off her horse, tying it to a fencepost, and looked for someone to talk to.
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Fri Sep 23, 2016 9:52 am

FujimĂ® was happy, she take a good night of rest and apparently missed a fight. but It's not her fault if she a heavy sleeper, the other don't wake her, that's mean they was doesn't need !

"What a lovely night I have ! and made so beautiful dream ! Girls, next time, if you need me, just wake me up, I will help with pleasure !" she say with a smile. She follow Lavinia, after all this village doesn't look peaceful.
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Fri Sep 23, 2016 3:44 pm

(sorry if this is confusing, but Lavinia isn't with them. They're in the woods, Lavinia is in the village ahead of them.)

The group grumbled at Fujimi's lack of participation, but it hadn't really been necessary. Jallan was too scared to even speak to the spirit woman. Instead she gathered the entact daggers left behind and as well as the long sword. Being practically minded she packed these onto her horse. Then she set about binding the unconscious bandits to a tree. They would get free before they starved, but it wouldn't be pleasant! Perhaps that would teach them not to waylay travelers!

In the morning the group set off once more towards the village...

"Excuse me miss." A voice behind Lavinia spoke. Lavinia spun and saw an old dottering man poking his head out the window of a closed up cottage.

"I've never seen you around before, but you'll want to get indoors quick. Night is coming, and I don't know if you'd heard this, but evil spirits have been stealing away all the pretty young women like you in our village! You'd best find shelter, unless you want to get dragged off to that cursed temple!"

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Fri Sep 23, 2016 3:52 pm

"Please, sir, can you describe the spirits? Or tell me where the temple is? I'm here to help. She pointed casually to the weaponry on her back. I've devoted my life to defeating the undead and necromancers wherever I find them! I heard rumors you were having problems, and have come to set things straight."

Back at the camp, Irlana joked with Fujimi, "Why didn't you wake up? We clearly made enough racket fighting to wake the dead."
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:06 pm

"Oh well miss, I'm sure you're quite capable, but this is the temple of Sento! Snake god of evil! His followers were there for centuries doing all sorts of horrible magics and necromancy! There are untold evils there that no mere woman could face!

Besides, there's a rumor that seven evil mages have taken up residence there and are restoring the evil power of the temple! What would one lone woman do against all of that?

No, i good concussion I can't tell you how to get to the temple! Now come on inside before you're grasped up by evil!"

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:45 pm

"Thank you, sir, for your concern, but I'll take my chances with what's coming. A "mere woman" I may be, but my heart is strong and my faith stronger. I will root out this evil!"

With that, Lavinia walked to the center of the town, and drew her sword and dagger, sitting down in a restful position from which she could rise quickly if she heard or saw anything.
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:47 pm

(Roll a perception to see if how alert she stays as the night goes on. Percolator sorry, we'll get to you soon enough, there's some character interaction stuff open for you if you want.)

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:41 pm

((I make a point to include everyone, so that's why Irlana's teasing Fujimi a bit, but perhaps they can arrive soon.))
((Roll 9 + Per 8=17 (I'm not assuming it works, but the text below is true even if it doesn't)))

Lavinia's keen senses kept her unusually aware of her surroundings. She had years of the disciplined life of a wandering cleric to draw on, and it had been a long time since she had felt particularly sleepy at night. In fact, the wee hours were some of her favorite for some reason. She enjoyed the cool air, and the nocturnal creatures stirring.
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:58 am

Near the peak of night, when the moon was darkened by shadows, Lavinia felt a strange sensation. There was a rise in the wind. A chill came to her skin. She felt the dark, sickly touch of evil. Then, without further warning she heard a cry from the sky. She could make out three winged shapes, larger then any bird. They flew in closer, seeming to pick her out of the dim night. When they'd flown a bit closer Lavinia could make them out: Harpies! Winged monstrous women with clawed hands. They circled over her, calling out in their horrid screeches.

Then the first one dived towards Lavina, streaking fast, dark claws shining in the moonlight

(Speed 8 + roll 8= 16 to hit)

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Sat Sep 24, 2016 2:08 am

(I'm going to mess with time a bit here, just so everyone can act.)

The rest of the other women's journey was uneventful. Besides the bandit encounter the rest of the journey was quiet. They passed through the forest and approached the small town at dark. Fujimi, Jallan, Irlana and Marisol all pressed on, traveling in dark. They were eager to spend the night in a village rather then the forest!

They arrived in the middle of the night. They approached the silent and darkened down. An unsettling feeling fell on all the women, even the most bold. Then, right as they reached the edge of town they saw a lone figure standing in the town's center. She looked ready to fight. Then, they saw something dive down at her from the sky!

(So now everyone can jump in)

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sat Sep 24, 2016 4:33 am

((Dex 10+7=17 to dodge, Str 10 +1 to fit (critical fail)))

Lavinia managed to avoid the harpy's talons just barely, and she tried to take the beast down with a swing of her sword, but her angle was off, and what's worse, the harpy's wing fluttering knocked the sword from her hand!  It was sticking out of the ground a few feet away.  If she wanted to fight with something bigger than the dagger in her left hand, she'd have to take some time to go get it.

"Someone's in trouble!" said Irlana, urging her horse toward the fray.  "What the hell is that?" Marisol said, following hesitantly, with her sword drawn.  "Harpy!  Don't you read anything, you moron?" came a disembodied male voice that sounded old, erudite, and condescending.  "Watch who you call a harpy, cabron...wait, who said that?" Marisol replied, angry and confused.

((I'm really looking forward to how un-smoothly this first meeting will go.))
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Sat Sep 24, 2016 4:37 am

Jallan charged forward after the harpies, Irlana, Lavina all...

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:19 am

With Lavinia unarmed, the two other Harpies took their chance. They dove at shocking speed, screeching and crying as they fell at Lavinia, who was only armed with a dagger!

(Speed 8 + roll 4 for each harpy)

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:25 am

((Dex 10+ 5=15, Dex 10+ roll 1= fail! Attack with dagger, str 10+ 5 Since I don't really know what they do yet, I'll let you write how it goes down))
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:07 am

Fujimi was following the rest of the group, then she here a scream apparently someone was in trouble so she make haste to arrive to the fight zone. She see the girls Jallan Irlana and Lavina attacking by harpies so she join them.
She leave her left arm and throw her grappling hook at one the harpies ! (Dex 6 + roll 8 =14 to grapple harpies)
"Here the come the mightier Ex-ghost Fujimi, to save the day !" she yell for the brawl.
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Sat Sep 24, 2016 4:49 pm

Each Harpy raked at Lavinia in turn. The first streaked past, ripping at her cloak with it's claws. The cloak was shredded, hanging like a useful scrap cape. The Second tore at her pants, ripping streaks down one leg and scratching the skin below.

Lavinia tried to return the attack with her dagger before the Harpies ascended back to the sky.

(Harpy Speed 8+ roll 2 Harpy 2 Speed 8 speed 7 tie goes to defender on Lavinia's attack)

The Harpies blurred past, Lavinia slashing at each with her dagger. She hit the first, gouging it. A spurt of dark blood rose out of it's strange feminine body. It screeched another hideous cry, struggling to fly away. The second managed to dodge her attack.

The pair started to flap back up into the sky. At this moment, the women charging in to help arrived.

Fujimi extended her flapping sleeve, a clawed hand on a chain bursting forth. She ensnared the already wounded one, the claw wrapping around it's neck and holding it in place!

Jallan jumped off her horse. She wasn't much good at ranged combat. She needed her enemies close. She ran to stand back to back with Lavinia, buckler shield and sword at the ready.

The Harpies, undeterred by the four enemies, or perhaps being mindless beasts, continued to attack. The first who had dodged the dagger strike rose until it was at diving height, then flew back down, streaking towards Fujimi to free it's comrade. The other, still high in the sky chose the same moment to dive at Lavinia, since she'd already been struck twice. The third, chocked by the chain simply struggled to stay airborne.

(Attack against Fujimi Speed 8 + roll 7= 15 to hit)

(Attack against Lavinia Speed 8 + roll 4 = 12)

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:22 pm

As the harpie streaking on her, Fujimi try a step side on the left to dodge the nasty and stupid bird (dexterity 6 + roll 10 critical ?^^) after that she will use her right sleeve and her big metal fist to punch the attacking bird.
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:39 pm

Lavinia's face went even whiter and she collapsed, limp on the ground. Marisol stared at her suspiciously for a moment, then took a swing at one of the harpies. ((Are there only 2? Marisol's swing Str 10+ 10= critical.))

Irlana waved her wand, creating a force wave with the intention of knocking the still-flying harpy to the ground. ((It 10+ 10= critical (I really did get two tens in a row))) As she did so, the disembodied male voice quipped, "Take that, bird brain!"
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:38 pm

Fujimi nimbly dodged the harpy that flew at her, then smashed it's face in with her heavy metal hand concealed in her sleeve. Marisol managed to reach the Harpy trapped in Fujimi's chain and slash it to ribbons.

Irlana waved her wand, sending out a powerful shock wave that blew the last Harpy apart. The two others melted away into shadow, disappearing in a slight wisp of smoke, as was the way with evil summoning that had been defeated.

The five had easily bested the Harpies. Perhaps the danger of the temple was not so great for one's so skilled? Their easy victory boosted their egos, except Jallan, who'd been rather useless and felt sheepish and slightly embarrassed. She hoped the next enemy would be a swordsmen, so she could show her true skill!

The four now had a chance to meet this strange newcomer, who was out mysteriously in the middle of the night near a well known haunted temple!

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:45 pm

Irlana shook the woman, rolling her over onto her back. "Are you alright?" Lavinia opened her eyes slowly. "What...what happened?"

Marisol eyed the newcomer suspiciously, keeping her distance. Irlana helped her to her feet. "You were attacked by Harpies, then you...sort of fell on the ground. What are you doing out here?"

"Thank you for the help." Lavinia looked at the damage to her clothes. The scratches that might have been on her leg at one point were already gone. She picked up her dagger and sheathed it, and located her sword.

"This town is under attack! Young women have been disappearing from here; some evil force is at work. I have come to end it. It is my duty as a cleric of--" she paused, noticing Fujimi for the first time.

"Undead! undead!" Pointing her sword at Irlana, though still at a distance, she accused, "Are you the necromancer that made this abomination? Why did you help me if you are in league with the undead? Is this a trap?" She took a few steps back from the party.

"What?" laughed Irlana, "I'm a mage, but certainly no necromancer. Messing with the dead is a bit too, let's say, unglamorous for me."

"Tell me, spirit," the Cleric called to Fujimi, apparently satisfied enough for the moment with Irlana's answer, "what brings you here?"
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Sun Sep 25, 2016 3:48 am

The reaction of the priest made the joy of Fujimi, there still are people who are afraid by the ghost ! Actually the priest ask her why are she here. Fujimi come close to her, close as the priest can see clearly Fujimi red eyes then the ex spirit begin to talk :
"I'm here because prison guard where I was trapped offer a sentence reduction in exchange of ride the temple of the evil that take place in ! And my name is Fujimi ! Nice to meet you !" she say as she kiss the cheek with her cold lips.
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sun Sep 25, 2016 6:12 am

Lavinia didn't flinch. "I find it hard to believe one such as you could stand against the same evils I fight. I am sworn to destroy the undead!"

Irlana butted in, "We are on a mission to stop the evil in that temple. If you can accept all of our companions, you may join us."

Marisol pushed Irlana a bit, standing close to her aggressively. "How do we know we can trust her? Did you see her eyes?"

Lavinia looked upset, then her face showed a clear rationalization. "Well, I suppose I wasn't faring too well against those harpies myself. I will accept your aid." She suddenly turned toward Fujimi. "But I will be watching you, ghost!" With that, she pointed to her eyes for emphasis, and climbed on to her horse, "We should ride to the temple--the people here aren't willing to discuss the evil that lies within."
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next