Enferia Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Manila and Jallan vs. Marquesa and Marisol- A sponsored match

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Manila and Jallan vs.  Marquesa and Marisol- A sponsored match - Page 2 Empty Re: Manila and Jallan vs. Marquesa and Marisol- A sponsored match

Post by splotch Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:21 pm

(Should I continue this? I don't really know about The Duchess and Marquesa's relationship, maybe you could write it better?)

splotch

Back to top Go down

Manila and Jallan vs.  Marquesa and Marisol- A sponsored match - Page 2 Empty Re: Manila and Jallan vs. Marquesa and Marisol- A sponsored match

Post by Myds6 Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:27 pm

((I was mostly waiting to see if Lilith will accept one of her minions stepping in. Is she amused that it turned out this way, or does she thing the MArquesa is overstepping. I also saw this as a bit of a precursor to giving Lilith the 'prize.'))
Myds6
Myds6

http://myds6.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:31 pm

(prize? Lost me there.)

Lillith smiled at her minion. The horns, the fire, the shadows. The girl had come a long way. True, it was borrowed power, but it was the most Lillith could do in the arena, lend her might to help a fighter. Her bond with Marquesa made it all the easier. But now Marquesa was a proxy for Lillith to act.

"Enjoy yourself Marquesa." Lillith said, smiling and sitting back.

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:04 pm

((Oh, is this not where the Obsidian blade comes in?))

"Thank you, my lady."

Marquesa Anastase was smoking.  Literally.  It seemed like smoke or steam was coming from her skin as she said, "Oh, I'm REALLY going to enjoy THIS!"

Chorinna stopped her dance, and started to run away a little.  "No....it was supposed to be her...well, it wasn't supposed to happen but...get away!"

"Not so fast, darling."  Completely ignoring Jallan and Manila, the Marquesa grabbed the Duchess' arm, and twisted her it until she was bent over.  Then, she stood in front of her, pinching her head between her thighs, causing her to bend over obscenely.  The posed showed off her plump behind, the nest of hair, her lower lips, and her tight little hole.  Anastase smiled, knowing that Chorinna must know what the crowd and viewing sphere could see.   She started the spanking with a hard one, right from the start.  

*smack!*
"Oh, Chorinna, this is the most fun we've had since that time at my party, when..."
*smack!*
"you found yourself hanging from my chandelier by your old-fashioned panties!"
*smack!*
"It's a lucky thing that cake was there to catch you when they ripped."
*smack!*
"But then, you ended up falling ass-first on that awkward little minstrel."
*smack!*
"That must have been embarrassing!"
*smack*
Chorinna wanted to remind Anastase of how that party ended.  With her, Marisol, and Feather Firebrand bent over in the stocks as the adventurers and nobles took their revenge.  How the Enferian Guard came in at dawn and arrested the three of them for crimes against the nobles.  She wanted to, but she didn't.  This was partially because Marquesa Anastase's thighs were muffling her, and partially because reminding a person punishing you how you got them arrested might be ill-advised.
*Smack!*
The viewing sphere focused on her face, sticky with sweat, and now her makeup running from tears as her backside turned red with the spanking.
*Smack!*
Then, Chorinna felt the Marquesa grabbing her hair.  Perhaps she was going to let her up.  Instead, she forced her to her knees, and still holding her by the hair, pushed her face into her backside.  "That's right, give it a good kiss, dear, and know that nothing good can ever come from crossing me.  I'll always have my revenge, Hahahahahaha!"

After forcing Chorinna's face into a long kiss of her butt, the Marquesa let go of her hair and let her collapse on the sand.  Chorinna was in so much pain from the spanking, she was lying on the ground int he fetal position, her hands rubbing her backside.  She assumed she was as humiliated as it was possible to be, and the pain in her butt was a concern even bigger than the watching audience.

The Marquesa turned to the announcer's box, behind which Syndra sat.  "All hail to our great Queen Syndra!" she pandered, pausing, remembering something about a special reward.
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:12 am

The fighters were dismissed. Manila and Jallan had already darted out of the arena. Nude, defeated and utterly humiliated, both women returned to their rooms. To each of their own shock they both were quickly masturbating and thinking about their exposures. Were they getting twisted into exhibitionists by the exposure?

The duchess ran off. Lillith disappeared, though she noticed Syndra staring at her. The queen was... smiling? How could a smile be so unnerving? Lillith quickly left her seat and teleported away as soon as she was out of the Queen's eyeline. What was that all about, Lillith wondered?

Marquessa was brought before the queen. She meant Syndra, bowing curtly. Thankfully, her demonic appearance had decreased, though she still had horns.

"I present your prize." The queen said. She held out a sword. Marquesa took it. To her surprise, it stung to hold!

"I present the holy sword: The Obsidian Blade. It does great damage to all undead or demonic beings." Syndra explained. So that was why it stung!

"With this sword, I want you to defeat Lillith, the demon queen." Syndra explained. Marquesa looked in shock. Defeat... her demonic sponsor?

"Don't worry." Syndra said, mistaking Marquesa's shock for fear. "I have a plan, that will see the Demon Queen greatly diminished. And you will have the help of other fighters from the arena. As a reward I will allow you to keep the sword, plus other possible blessings."

"But, fail to stop the Demon Queen, and you may find yourself impaled on the end of this sword, not wielding it!" Syndra said, her fierce nature showing through her regality. "I can see you have some demon blood, or demonic power. Well, that blade can be turned against you if you do not do as your told!"

"Yes your majesty." Marquesa bowed. Oh man, how was she going to pull this off?

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:20 am

Anastase had grown up in privilege and was known to be gifted with magic from a young age. She hadn't really bothered to learn the art of melee fighting, since she knew she had magic. Her lessons outside magic had involved courtly manners and courtly intrigue. And here she was, in her bra and panties, standing before the Queen, holding a magic sword that was burning her hand. She bowed low, and backed out of the room. She approached a courtier, and, out of nowhere, grabbed his cloak and severed a corner with the obsidian blade. He looked terrified and ran away immediately. A pair of guards approached her, but she waved them away casually as she wrapped the hilt of the sword in the thick, fine cloth.

Now that she could hold the sword with more comfort, she waited just outside the audience chamber. She wondered who these fighters who would help her were. She hoped they were good. She still needed to know the plan. Beyond that, Lillith owned her. If she confronted Lillith, there was a strong chance Lillith could simply possess her and make her do her bidding. She might even be tipped off already by the fact that she was thinking about it. And what's more, having lost her fairy, and her demonic power, she'd become merely a talented mage with a noble title--much less one to be feared than she used to be.

But the Queen was serious. She could tell from heaving held the sword what it could do to her. She'd have to choose. Even if she decided to help Lillith, she'd have to play along for now.
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:32 am

((Because my old images of the Marquesa were done before I was decent at making skin, and therefore, were a bit ugly, here's what she looks like at the beginning and end of the match.))

Manila and Jallan vs.  Marquesa and Marisol- A sponsored match - Page 2 Marq1_by_myds6-daz03kk
Manila and Jallan vs.  Marquesa and Marisol- A sponsored match - Page 2 Marq2_by_myds6-daz03q4
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:47 am

(Nice! Good companion to Lillith!)

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:48 am

((I may redo more of the characters I made a long time ago...no guarantees...now that Phantompen is back, I might spruce Raine up.))
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:50 am

(Oh cool. Glad there's another player around!)

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Tue Apr 30, 2019 6:22 pm

((This looks like it was a fun fight :3 ))
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2