Enferia Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fujimi and Zenzi vs The Rowley Sisters

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Fujimi and Zenzi vs The Rowley Sisters - Page 2 Empty Re: Fujimi and Zenzi vs The Rowley Sisters

Post by Myds6 Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:38 am

(11) Fujimi tore Madyson's bra right off of her, causing her large breasts to flop into full view. Madyson blushed, and used one hand to try to cover her jiggling chest as she cast another magic missile toward Fujimi. (Critical success)

(14) Robyn dodged the attack, grabbing as she rolled at Zenzi's shorts. (18)
Myds6
Myds6

http://myds6.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Fujimi and Zenzi vs The Rowley Sisters - Page 2 Empty Re: Fujimi and Zenzi vs The Rowley Sisters

Post by Percolator Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:48 pm

(my apologize but after re-read all the topic, Madyson is out, she totally naked or misread ?)
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:08 pm

(I think she still has panties on? I was looking forward to her losing them, and would have written something about it.)
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:14 pm

(I was right : Madyson was helpless to dodge such a fast-moving object. The panties were torn right off with an agonizing "rrrrip," and the breeze blew through the hair between her legs. She was so distraught, she was barely able to think of a spell to cast, resulting in a rather lackluster fireball. (11))
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:24 pm

(Yes, exactly. I hadn't caught that on my brief look bnack. I guess she's out.)
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:36 pm

The magic missile hit Fujimi bras in full impact turn it in ashes, leaving the half lemon size breast of the ghost girl exposed.
"Kyaaaaaaaaaa !!! don't look !!!!" say the can't blushing Fujimi.

"We're happy to see the child size boobs of Fujimi, but Madyson have lost her clothes so now she's out of the fight ! her fate lies in the hand of her sister !"

(Critical fail for Zenzi I let you write the consequence but she still have the endless panties skill ^^)
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:32 pm

Zenzi looked down, seeing the panties that she currently had on. They were large and full-cut briefs, pink with small polkadots and white bunnies all over them. Zensi was used to looking fairly ridiculous, but these childish panties made her blush. The danger that what was beneath them might eventually be revealed made her blush even more.

Luckily for her, Robyn was rushing toward Fujimi, reaching for her panties. (16)

Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Sun Sep 10, 2017 5:22 am

Fujimi was still sulking in her corner when she see the angry Robyn charge her and trying to rip the ghost panties !
Fujimi made a leap in the air ( 18 ) and begin to run away in the opposite direction of the hunter.

Still blushing, Zenzi begin to run after her adversary, she produce a safety pin from her brief and remove the waist band rope from her underwear . Her brief fall on her feet, exposing a full-cut briefs, green with small rainbow and unicorn head on it. with the power of her god (13) she made a bow with the two normally useless item. she use one of her hair band to make the arrow. "You forgot me ? too bad I'm still here" and shoot (12)
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:18 am

(14 ) Arrows being the ranger's favored weapon, her deftness at dodging the attack came as no surprise. Undaunted, she'd take a shot at Fujimi's panties herself. With one opponent out, she'd have a better chance. (11)
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:39 am

Fujimi still running and trying dodging attack on her panties (17) still success and dodge the attack again. she won't finish butt naked in the arena again !

Zenzi use her second hair band to do an arrow and aim for Robyn again (17) "I'm Still here !"
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:19 am

(12) Robin shrieked as the projectile hit her on the backside, then bounced off. She blushed heavily as she felt the wind on her bushy crotch. Looking down, she saw that the projectile had broken the waistband of her underwear, which were now lying on the ground around her ankles.

Down to just her bra, she was desperate. She aimed her bow at Zenzi's backside, hoping to even the score. (15)

Meanwhile, Madyson was sobbing at the edge of the arena. "Don't lose sis...this ghost is really sadistic...and the clown is....crazy. I don't want to imagine what they'll do to us if we lose."
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:07 pm

Zenzi dodged the arrow at the last second (16) and she needed another arrow. she blushed a few second before use the waist band rope from her underwear. this one fall again exposing a white panties with "the last panties before the ass" in the back side.

She aimed the bras of Robyn (12) she must success this arrow because she have no other ammo after this one !

Fujimi come to Madyson "I'm not sadistic ! you attack with fireball, lightning and magic missile ! and boring me while I was in my bath, it's YOUR FAULT if we're here chubby !"
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:50 pm

(14 ) Robyn dodged the attack, which involved a roll on the ground, as her panties were still around her ankles. Then, she took aim at Zenzi's panties, hoping her shot would hit this time. (Critical hit)
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:35 pm

Without understand what's happening just her shot miss her target. Zenzi just hear a ripping sound and see her last panties go away with the arrow. Now everybody can see the clown true underwear, it was a sort of diaper but made with scrap of cloth sewed together normally closed by a safety pin used by Zenzi to made her bow.

Before the diaper fall, Zenzi catch her fix it temporally. she still have her bow-tie, she threw it in the hope to cute the bras of Robyn or she will have lost. (15)
(I wish you put this fight in picture please ^^)
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:59 pm

(Yes, been looking forward to depicting it since before we took a break. When Zenzi hit Robyn with a pie, it was certain that I would, lol. Zenzi's)

(17 ) Robyn ducked backward as the bowtie flew by her. Her dexterity training in ranger school was greatly paying off. Knocking another arrow, she let it fly, hoping to strip Zenzi. (13)

(Aside from that lucky critical, her defense rolls have been great, her attack rolls not so good.)

Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:55 am

(They are up on deviantart)
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:00 am

Zenzi dodged another arrow (17) and remember she have still have her hat, she produce a paper coil and made it an arrow and try to hit Robyn bras again (12)

(got the same problem)
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:05 am

(it continues; Robyn will probably be out first, since even if she beats one of them, there's still another in the game, but I want to see how much skin we can show before she goes down)

(15 ) Robyn rolled out of the shot, but then took aim at Zenzi (14 ).
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:15 am

Zenzi dodge a little late, the arrow ripped the left side of her who begin to fall on the ground. Zenzi begin to keep it on with one hand but the upper part on her chubby butt begin to be exposed. she was to busy to keep her diaper from falling to attack this turn

Fujimi who was forget by the two girl arrive behind Robyn and try to rip the bras and yelling "Surprise attack !!!!!" (critical fail ^^ I let choose what happen)
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:18 am

Robyn grabbed Fujimi by the hair, and, using her own momentum, swung her around the ranger and face-first into the newly-exposed backside of the unsuspecting clown. Fujimi's face was buried for a moment between the clown's chubby cheeks. That's when Robyn grabbed for the ghost's panties. (Critical Fail! Again, I'll let you choose what happens.)
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:26 am

Fujimi was shorter than her and she aim to high and fall on the ground on her belly. Fujimi fall back the chubby butt of the Clown "She will pay for that" before trying to rip the bras of the defenseless Robyn ( 8 ) Zenzi after blushing from having someone near her bottom was so angry she forget the state of her diaper and walk in the intention to rip the bras of Robyn too ! The diaper fall on the ground exposing her chubby butt to the crown and let her very hairy woman hood to all (6)
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:34 am

(12 ) Robyn managed to roll over and use her hands to protect her bra. But being on the ground gave her a good angle to grab at Fujimi's panties. (15 (D'oh, I was kind of hoping she'd lose)
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:39 pm

Fujimi dodge the coward attack of Robyn (19, you have not win already !) and attack Robyn bras again she will not loose this time ! (14)
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:04 pm

(Critical fail! There you go.)
Robyn was getting up from the ground when Fujimi tore her bra from her. Her fleshy breasts bounced into view.

"That's it!" said the announcer. "It looks like the Rowley sisters have come up short a second time. I wonder what the ghost and the clown have in store for them? I know what gifts the constable is bringing them, by the grace of our Empress Syndra." With that, the arena gate opened, and, led in by two guards were the baker whose shop Madyson had ruined, pushing a cart full of desserts, and the young woman with the slingshot.

"You see," continued Aloysius, "in an altercation with this slingshot-wielding girl yesterday, Madyson and her, um, generous backside laid waste to a cake that was being decorated for the wedding of a Baron. The baker volunteered to use all of her past-their-prime, rotten ingredients, to make some very messy, smelly pastries, in case Madyson and her sister lost. And the little one? Oh, she just enjoys hitting her with her slingshot."
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:19 pm

"Yeah ! We win !!! I will not be humiliate this time !!! People of the Arena what do you want we  do with this two girls ????" yell Fujimi while Zenzi try to put on her diaper.

"First This two woman need a good trimming of the bushes, they are too hairy to be cute !" Say Zenzi while keeping her diaper with one hand. one the guard of the arena bring back a razor and some shaving cream. after that she begin to shave completely the woman hood of Robyn.

While Fujimi have an idea "Bring me some red and white paint and a brush" after have what she want she go to Madyson and say to her :"On you four sweetie, it time for opening the shooting range" She paint a shooting target on the fluffy butt of Madyson.

After that she ask for a slingshot and join the girl from last time and yell :"Shooting contest on the fatty wizard butt !"

(Will you finish the fight picture please ?^^)

Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next