Enferia Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure : Zenzi Fight Evil

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Adventure : Zenzi Fight Evil - Page 2 Empty Re: Adventure : Zenzi Fight Evil

Post by Percolator Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:35 pm

Too much people even for her. she must find another room or access to the kitchen. "we must find another they are too much people in this room" she say with a muttering voice at Tewila.
She begin to search another room (16)
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:46 pm

Just as Zenzi turns to leave, Tewila charges into the room, waving her spear. "Guards, get her!" Priscilla yells. As she runs toward the kitchen door, Tomasa and the guard seated with her stand up and give chase. As Tewila reaches the door, she holds her spear above her head at neck level, then ducks down under it and through the doors, her hands still holding the spear blocking the doorway.

The guards run to the doorway, and are unable to stop when they collide throat-first with the spear handle across the doorway, causing them to fall back, holding their bruised throats. "Catch me if you can!" Tewila yells, as six more guards follow her into the kitchen.

Zenzi notices that there are only six in the dining room now: Priscilla, the Raven-Haired woman next to her, a chef, another red-haired guard (why are so many of these women redheads?) and Tomas and the redhead guard from the entrance, the last two of who were on the ground, dazed, holding their throats.
Myds6
Myds6

http://myds6.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:02 pm

This girl got guts, Zenzi admit that. but now she must neutralize the remaning guard. She first concentrate to call from her water flower some greasy oil (15) and oiled the ground at the exit of room then with caution she appear in the door step and say :"How do you sell a frog to a def people ? You yell Do you want to buy a Frog ????" (12)

before hiding on the left side of the door while sleeping on the oil (16)
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:34 pm

(laugh rolls: unnamed guard 14, Priscilla 17, Vanessa (Raven Hair) 16, Chef 17, Tomasa 16, Redhead guard on floor 12 Also a hint: the more hilarious things that happen, especially to high-ranking members of their order, the easier it is to get them to laugh. The more they laugh, their divinely-boosted stats are lowered toward their basic human stats)

Priscilla screams "The abomination is free, get her, in the name of the Solemn Order of Sober Dignity!" Two of the guards that Tewila had choked were still sitting on the ground recovering. The chef hid behind her dessert cart. The remaining guard got up, drew a mace, and ran for the door. As she slipped on the oil she landed on her backside and the mace went sliding across the floor.

"Get off the floor and get her, you idiots!" Priscila shrieked. "I'll handle this myself," said the raven haired woman sitting next to her, as she stood up and dew a large two-handed sword.

Back in the kitchens, Tewila was retreating from the guards who chased her. With incredible dexterity, she'd use her feet or spear to throw objects at them as she ran. Running across a counter for example, she kicked pots and pans that hit her enemies and slowed them down. She allowed two of them to flank her, and as they charged toward her, she somersaulted out of the way, causing them to collide with one another and collapse to the floor. Landing on a nearby table, she waved mockingly to the remaining four guards.
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Tue Dec 26, 2017 2:06 pm

This time Zenzi will offer them a great show ! She arrive near the guard who slipped on the ground and begin to dance with her, with the power her god she transform them-selves into dancer suit before she send her partner in the roof. then Zenzi begin to dance alone and jump in the air outside of her pant but her pant and shoes was still dancing at her side.

Zenzi was wearing a pink panties kitties head printed. When she discover her state of undressing, she screamed and blushed before jumping in her pant again. (critical : 10+6 = 16)

She begin to pull a rope from her pocket where handkerchief are suspended before we can see : her socks, her trouser, her shirt, a red sleepsuit. Zenzi was naked with only a leaf that cover her womanhood. When she saw that she blushed again and run behind a folding screen to dress up again. (13)

They will laugh ! she swear that !
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sun Dec 31, 2017 3:07 am

(laugh rolls: unnamed guard 12, Priscilla Critical! 18, Vanessa (Raven Hair) 14, (special power reroll critical), Chef 11, Tomasa 13, Redhead guard on floor 15)

The three guards could barely climb to their feet as they were laughing so hard, and the chef fell down behind her cart, trolling back and forth laughing. Priscilla, though, looked as angry as ever, as she started to cast a spell, and Vanessa, the dark haired woman in leather, smashed her sword down on Zenzi's screen before Zenzi could get re-dressed. (Attack roll: Vanessa Critcal!)

Back in the kitchen, Tewila ran toward the remaining guards, stepping on the counters instead of the floor. This might have been a miscalculation, as the chef had been cooking with oil. After kicking one of the guards in the chin, she started to slide, and since she had been running, she was sliding with a great deal of momentum. A plump, red-haired guard was stading right in front of her, with the door back to the banquet hall behind her. Tewila knew they were on a collision course. She tried to pick up a foot to kick the guard, but she was miving too fast and had no traction. Instead, she slid forward with one foot on each counter until she slammed crotch-first into the guard's face, causing Tewila to double over in pain, and both of them to fly toward the door.

((Sorry that took so long, I had to re-read from the beginning to understand everything that was going on and what fun plot I thought I had lined up next.))

Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:21 am

A Zenzi in sexy red and silky underwear scream has her screen his smashed and say to the two :"You pervert ! Crushing her screen while she changing. You have no shame !" Before hit the head of the dark haired woman with an umbrella" (15)
After that she hide her body into a barrel with suspender. A mirror behind show that the back of the barrel is broken and expose the chubby butt of Zenzi (12)
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:20 am

((Oooh, I may have to make pictures sometime. It could take a while, though. Laugh meter: Vanessa 14, Priscilla 16, defended. Let's consider the rest of them still laughing.))

"Shame?! You're the abomination making my sisters laugh!" Vanessa now was swinging at the barrel (16), while Priscilla finished her "hold person" spell. (18)

Tewila was soon crashing through the door, sliding over the guard she had knocked down, and holding her sore crotch. (Critical fail!) She lands on the cart full of pies that the chef had brought in, covering her face and the upper part of her chest in cream. (12 to cause laughter next round.)
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:41 am

Like a turtle retreating in her shell, Zenzie hide in the barrel and roll out the attack (18 for dodging the attack) the barrel dodge easily the spell (critical !) before crash into the pie cart. A dizzy Zenzi stand up from the wreck with some star turning around her head. Then a pie land right on her head ! covering her face of cream "Someone see the cart who overthrow me ?" was the last sing she say before fall on her belly her naked butt upstairs. (13)
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:39 pm

(Laugh rolls: 1, 1.  I really got two critical fails in a row)

Tewila wiped the pie from her eyes as Priscilla and Vanessa erupted with laughter.  They were clearly still a threat, though.  Vanessa still held her greatsword.  And Tewila could hear more of the guards running in from the kitchen behind her.  So she had to act fast.  Grabbing a pie, she walked behind Vanessa, who was pointing and laughing at Zenzi.  (14) (12)

She splattered the pie in Vanessa's face from behind.  Vanessa was laughing so hard at Zenzi, she couldn't think, and dropped her sword to clear her eyes.  Tewila grabbed her from behind like a human shield.

Priscilla was standing over Zenzi, laughing at her.
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:06 pm

When Zenzi wake up, the first thing she do was, putting her panties and pant on. After clean her face, she saw Priscilla who laughed at her. They laugh ! She success in her mission but she must acting quickly because some new spectator arrive for the show. But first she expose the sad and boring panties of Vanessa before hiding in an old chest. On the top of the chest a paper with *don't open* write on it !
Zenzi totally forget Tewila, but it will be another great show !
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:25 am

((sorry, I have been so tired I just go to bed after work lately. I might be sick or something. Too tired to write out the rolls, trust me this time.))

Vanessa's pants drop to her knees easily, revealing a full-cut pair of pink briefs. Clearing her eyes of pie and spitting out what got into her mouth, she looks down and sees her exposed underwear.

Just then, a blonde guard ran out of the kitchen, looking for Tewila, but the moment she arrived at the door, she saw Vanessa, pie on her face, and in her pink underwear. She stopped in her tracks, and couldn't help but laugh.

That's when another guard ran into the room, running right into her, and the two of them wound up on the floor, the blonde still laughing hysterically.

Vanessa tried to bend over and pull her pants up, but Tewila, from behind her, drove a knee up between her legs, stunning her, then pushed her. She was soon in a pile on the two guards.

Priscilla, watching Zenzi, went over and tried to pry open the chest.

"I must warn the high priestesses!" One of the guards shouted, then ran up the stairs to the next level.
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:41 pm

(I trust you bros. keep cool. it's the time of the season for fall sick !^^)

When Priscilla open the chest, a Zenzi in the box burst from it before land behind her (12) "I will make a magic trick ! Nothing in the sleeves" Fujimi showed to an non existent spectator that nothing was in her sleeves "and now here we have... a card with five printed on it ? the another card with 4 then 3, 2, 1 and finally a card with you loose printed on it" (critical fail) when she looked back she only have a rusty barrel on her and all her clothes have disapear and this time that was part of show.

"KYYYYYAAAAAA" was the only thing she can do. On the barrel was printed *I'm totally naked inside !"

(Until my next post Zenzi have only her barrel for clothes and with some difficulty to defend herself.)
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:04 am

Priscilla (typed the wrong name at first) looked at Zenzi with rage, and chanted a powerful word, that (critical) knocked Zenzi back on her backside, shattering the barrel.  Then, she pointed her fingers at Zenzi and started incanting another spell.  This must be the powers of the clerics of the goddess of seriousness.

As Vanessa started to get up, Tewila kicked her backside while she was on her hands and knees.  (18) (Her defense 14)  She collapsed again on top of the guards, preventing them from getting up.

But that's when the sound of multiple people running down the stairs was heard.  Tewila turned to the source of the noise, preparing herself for yet more company.  (Chaos can be fun)

Last edited by Myds6 on Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:11 am

Zenzi was naked and sitting on the ground. Her bottom hurt her a little and she was humiliated by being naked. suddenly as they disappear without explanation, her clothes come back normally.

Zenzi stand up on her feet, she knows that she must interrupt the spell casting. she search in her pocket and find a scratching powder bomb. She throwing it at the boring clerics "take that you pervert who strip naked woman !" (16)
Then she must prepared a new show the company who will arrive soon.

a Door mysteriously appear and Zenzi disappear behind it (13) (if someone open the door, she will see a bathroom where Zenzi taking a bath in a tub.)
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:21 am

(11) Priscilla was coated in the itching powder, and suddenly started scratching. As Zenzi predicted, it looked like she might scratch so much she'd take her clothes off, but it would take some time for it to go that far.

Tewila ducked behind the dessert cart as the sound of footsteps got nearer.

That's when two women in regal-looking dresses came running down the stairs. One, a redhead, one a raven-haired beauty. "What's the meaning of this!" shouted the redhead, as the dark-haired one moved to open Zenzi's door.
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:52 am

When the dark haired woman open the door, she can see Zenzi dressed like a Chinese laundry woman who say :"Oh yes ! come me wash your clothes very clean for cheap price ! Just let me a minute" and she try to grab the dark haired woman clothes (12)
The redhead can find right in front of her a gift with red ribbon (Critical fail ! I let you tell what she find in the gift !^^)

Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:49 am

(Critical Fail)
Zenzi grabs the brunette's clothes and pulls. Much to her satisfaction, they rip off easily, and the imposing woman lands on her backside in nothing but her pink panties and matching bra. She immediately blushes.

Against her better judgement, the red-haired woman opens the gift, and finds a large cream-pie inside. Presumably, it was supposed to be rigged to fly out and hit her, but it didn't, so she was now holding it in her hand. Seeing the condition the brunette was in, she decided to help her by stunning Zenzi by throwing it at her face to temporarily stun her. (13)

For some reason, Tewila stayed hidden during this.
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:46 am

Zenzi was happy this time, the trick fully worked ! one of her opponent where striped to her underwear. "No so serious underwear has I see ! Pink suit you well !" She take a time to pause to admire her great work before saying :"Priestess, you're fake god follower ain't so serious an boring as you think, some of them wear pretty and colorful panties !"

Now the second guard must have receive a large cream pie in the face. She will now continue her show for her ! ( 8 perception check fail) Without warning she receive a large cream pie right in her face. The impact was so violent that Zenzi fall on her bottom. Some laugh can be hear from non visible spectator.

The clown priestess begin to clean the pie of her face.
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:40 am

"False god?" said the redhead, gesturing to Zenzi, "We WILL convert you!"  At that, she started preparing to cast a spell.

As the pink-pantied brunette was on her hands and knees trying to stand up, she caught a glimpse of Tewila looking at her from behind the dessert cart.

(I started working on some pictures of this. Hopefully I'll have time to dot hem soon.)
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:04 pm

Once she finished to clean the cream from her face Zenzi say to the redhead "Yes False God ! And I will prove it now !"

She begin to blow into her right thumb and begin to inflate and grows enormous (11) her suspender break on the effort. Then she turned herself to face the redhead and blow all the air she gain from inflation rights into the caster (12) as she empty the air, she regain her normal stature and her pant fall on the ground and revealed a white panties with a target printed right on the ass.

Coming from nowhere a bull charge in the direction of Zenzi ass and the pink-pantied brunette was on the way (12)
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:03 pm

(12) The red-haired priestess held her own against the blast of air, and kept casting.  But she interrupted her own spellwork to yell "Ginnifer, look out!"

(Critical fail!)  The brunette had just climbed to her feet when her companion screamed.  She turned her head just in time to see a bull charging at her.    But it was too late to move out of the way.  The bull's head slammed into her backside and sent her flying.  Turning her head to see where she was landing, she slammed face-first into the target on Zenzi's panties.  With her face thus buried, she didn't see the bull continuing to run by, with a pair of pink panties dangling from one of its horns.

By this point, Priscilla had been scratching so long, that she was down to a set of tiny yellow underwear and a matching bra, but she was starting to regain her composure.  "High priestess!" she called as the bull sent the brunette flying.  In addition, some of the guards who had been knocked down were regaining their composure, getting to their feet, and reaching for their weapons.

More concerning was the red-haired high priestess, who went back to casting a spell.  Tewila was ready to come out of hiding and act, but was still fifteen feet from her target.  So, she picked up a damaged pie from the floor where it had fallen off the dessert cart, and flung it at the mage.  (Critical hit)

The pie stopped the mage mid-spell.  Stunned, she actually fell on her backside with the surprise of the sensation.  (roll: 17 at -6 for the hilarity going on)  Two of the four guards were not able to maintain their stony expression and broke into raucous laughter, dropping their weapons again as they convulsed with the humor.  (Critical success!) Priscilla was not distracted by the shenanigans, and started her own spellcasting.

The brunette priestess. stripped of her panties, writhed on the floor, holding her very red backside.
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:43 am

When Zenzi looked back what hurt her booty she saw two thing. The first, her panties was exposed to everyone and second, the brunette have hit the the target and was now bottomless.
Faking a blushing The clown girl pull ups her pant before continue the show. Actually the named Priscilla was not laughing or she must laughing to learn that Lollo'l was better that her fake god with a broom in the ass.

She remember one of the lesson of her master from the temple. "Sometime you must suffer you own pain to make other laugh. Because people are jerk, they always laugh someone else is hurt !"
Zenzi disappear behind a screen and change into a toreador begin her fight with the bull. (15) The begin was normal but at the third pass the Bull ripped of the back of the pant of Zenzi exposing a sexy black silk panties. Hiding the hole with her hand she can't dodge the next attack of the Bull who ripped of the rest of the pant.

Bottomless, the toreador Zenzi was in a black silk panties with garter belt and stocking with the upper part of the costume. Using her red flag to cover she receive a full charge of bull right in the ass (12) who send her flying right on Priscilla. And for precision the Bull kept for trophy the panties and the hat of Zenzi.
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:18 pm

(Cool In the midst of casting her spell, Priscilla wasn't alert enough to move out of the way as Zenzi came flying at her. Of course, Zenzi made contact with the redhaired cultist in the most intimate way; one second, Priscilla's mouth opened wide in shock to see Zenzi flying at her. A millisecond later, Zenzi was straddling Priscilla's face, having knocked her back when her bushy nethers collided with the redhead's face.

Another of the guards burst into laughter, but a few had just gotten back on their feet, and had missed some of the hijinks.

The brunette priestess had climbed to her feet after the bull charge. Having spent the first confused moments with her hand covering her dark bush, she decided that Zenzi needed to be stopped. She started casting. Tewila approached her, launching a knee into her crotch to stun her, then grabbed her by the hair. She tried to free herself, and succeeded only in tearing one of Tewila's dress straps, exposing her right breast. "You'll pay for that!" Tewila groaned.

Now the other redhead priestess had regained her feet, and came running to help the brunette. "Lady Ginnifer! I 'll help you! Guards, come, let's deal with this menace."
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:03 pm

Regain consciousnesses, Zenzi see that her trick have work very well. after looked well she saw she was in very shameful position. Going behind a screen to dress her correctly she saw after that she need to save the brave Tewila.

She begin to call the suspicious rope (14). A rope appear just in front the redhead prietess, a sign *do not pull* was fixed on the rope. After that Zenzi must neutralize the remaining guard. She yelled at them "Who is the strongest among you little girl ?" she was dressed like a carnies and dumbbell was set on the floor. (critical fail ^^)
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next