Enferia Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ulana's First Bout

2 posters

Go down

Ulana's First Bout Empty Ulana's First Bout

Post by ayetien Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:45 pm

((Hi, all. This is an open RP for anyone who wants to square off against my first character in her first arena bout. Fair warning, though, you'll have to bear with me a little bit as I sort out exactly what to roll for and how to roll it. Also, expect responses somewhere around once a day or so.))

Ulana stalked out onto the Arena grounds. She heard yelling all around her- screams or cheers, she didn't know or care. What mattered to her now was the poor fool she was about to beat. Idly, she wondered if that fool had volunteered for this, or like her had been thrown in to pay off a "crime." Ulana, of course, committed no real crime. She just beat sense into some idiots who challenged her honor. She didn't know if it was ironic or perfect that her punishment would be to fight some more. Perhaps both. Thinking on the fight ahead, Ulana sighed. The goal of this fight was to strip, not kill. Ulana's arena-issued glaive would let her stay far away from her foe while she cut the fool's clothing to ribbons. She would need to stay far away, of course. Not having any underwear on, she would not be able to take as many hits as her opponent would before being left naked.

Tunic, trousers, belt. Those were the three things she needed to keep to win. She steeled herself. She would win. That was it.

Aloysius' voice heralded her. "Welcome, citizens of Enferia! Welcome, all our guests! Welcome especially our newest fighter, Ulana, from beyond the farthest reaches of the civilized realms! She has breached our beloved Queen's peace and will fight, humiliate and be humiliated to repay her debt to the Queen and her people. Now, please welcome her very first opponent..."

ayetien

Back to top Go down

Ulana's First Bout Empty Re: Ulana's First Bout

Post by Myds6 Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:58 pm

(I'm just waiting to give others a chance to see and respond to this.  I don't want to be a hog.  If there are no takers in the near future, you could pick any of my characters to fight.  I also have a new one form the last story, whose character sheet I just wrote up, sort of a chubby and adult version of Moana.)
Myds6
Myds6

http://myds6.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:05 am

((OK, no one else jumped in, but it's good you should feel welcome here. I'm guessing from your character you aren't a fan of very curvy girls, so I'll employ my least curvy one here.))

"Jessica the Pyromancer! Straight from the pyromancer academy, ladies and gentlemen! A runaway, not a graduate. Some of you will remember when the academy came to Enferia to try to bring her back. That was a battle!"

A young woman in red robes entered the arena. Although she didn't have the attitude of a champion, it was clear that this wasn't her first time in the arena. Cheers and boos rose from the crowd as she curled up her pierced nose in distaste with being back here. A delicate wind blew her chin-length coffee-colored hair, and riled the skirts of her robes a bit.

"Well...haven't seen you before," she said, more for her own benefit than that of her opponent, as she wasn't yet in earshot.

((overrobe, robe, panties, bra))
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:37 pm

Ulana's First Bout Uj001_by_myds6-dc35sbf

Ulana's First Bout Uj002_by_myds6-dc35sgq
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by ayetien Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:34 pm

((Ulana is actually skinnier than my preference. Though I will admit that I am turned off by unrealistically large breasts/butt (not something I saw here when I was looking through old threads, just to be clear). And I find critically overweight as well as critically underweight both unattractive.))

Ulana glared at her opponent. "Why would you, you soft fool?" She asked, not understanding Jessica's figure of speech.

Ulana brought her glaive up and began to charge, hoping to close the distance between her and the mage, thereby eliminating the mage's ranged advantage, though Jessica would certainly have the chance to cast at least one spell.

((Could you do me a favor and make the first move? And also, for your rolls, explain why you rolled and which stat you added and what counter-roll I should do? I just want to make sure I'm conducting myself fairly))

ayetien

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:50 am

((If you'd like me to add a little to her so she isn't so gaunt, let me know. I know what you mean about unrealistic. I think the breasts/butts I make are believable because they typically come in the context of a larger body overall. OK, I'll map this out in parenthesis.))

"Well, here goes," said Jessica. in a blasé tone, as she conjured a fireball and tossed it at her charging opponent.

(Spellcasting is INT, where Jessica has the max of 10. I rolled a D10 and got a 5, add them together, makes 15. If there were any modifiers, I'd add them to that. Now to dodge or otherwise avoid the attack, you find a stat where you can explain in the narrative how it helps them avoid it, add D10 to that stat, and ties go to the defender. Usually, one loses a clothing item per successful attack. And at the end of the bout, as you've seen...other stuff happens, lol.)
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by ayetien Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:46 pm

((Thank you for being so patient with me. A little more flesh would be great, if it's no problem))

Ulana attempts to sidestep the fireball (speed 9+4=13), but finds that she can't outrun it. The blast reduces her shirt to ash. Ulana curses. "Fool, whore and pervert, I will do worse than this to you a thousand times over before we're done!" Nonetheless, the audience jeers at her modest breasts and can't help but notice the blush creeping over her face.

Not giving into rage quite yet, Ulana rushes Jessica and makes a calculated strike at her opponent, not relying on speed or strength, but observing her movements and her overrobe, looking for a way to chop it off in one stroke (perception 8+3=11).

ayetien

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:57 pm

((Not at all. I'm prone to making chubby characters (my preference), so I might overdo it when I hear thin language. And no worry about patience, it's great to see people joining. We had a pretty lively thing going a couple years ago, then it all slowed down at once for some reason. For fairness, maybe Jessica isn't wearing a bra today? Or perhaps the pants could come off in two parts?))

(10) Jessica was never known for her agility, and, in spite of her valiant attempt to sidestep the incoming weapon, her robe was caught just as her opponent had planned, reducing her to a long, sleeveless underdress, barely more than a shift. The details of her figure were becoming clearer to the audience, who cheered for the success of the newcomer.

(Critical success) As Ulana passed Jessica, taking her robe, she cast a quick fire cantrip, aiming at the back of Ulana's pants. In what seemed like a delayed reaction, Jessica blushed a bit, realizing how exposed she could be soon if she didn't take control of the situation.

((You can make it the belt if you object to the "for this bout Ulana's pants count double" premise.))
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by ayetien Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:12 pm

((I don't think Ulana would be an especially fun winner, so I won't demand that you do anything radical to even the odds, though I will take the double-pants idea so that this can go on for a little while longer.))

Jessica's spell landed square on Ulana's buttocks, leaving the steppe wanderer no time to think or react. A nice big hole was formed, leaving Ulana's panty-less butt exposed to the crowd, with all its jeering and cheering.

Ulana's tits and ass were exposed to the crowd, but she wouldn't loose until her pussy was open to the air. She had to make sure that didn't happen.

"RAAARRRAAGH! Surrender now, fool!" She cries as she puts her whole strength into cutting through Jessica's underdress (strength 7+5=12).

ayetien

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:31 pm

Jessica shrieked as she felt her underdress tear from her body. Her blue dotted panties were now exposed to the crowd, and her plain white Bra. Her pudgy little belly jiggled a bit as she prepared to cast her next spell.

(13) A bolt of fire flew from her hands, toward her opponent's belt.
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by ayetien Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:10 pm

Ulana attempts to turn her already-exposed backside to Jessica's spell, counting on her body to keep her clothes safe, for once. But she miscalculates and the fire bolt lands on her belt, snapping it in two (Constitution 7+2=9).

The crowd cheers as Ulana's pants almost go down, but Ulana grabs them just in time. With one hand occupied keeping them up, she will have a harder time wielding her glaive (-2 to all rolls).

Determined, however, she falls back on her speed again to try and lunge at Jessica's bra, hoping to sever the strip of fabric connecting the cups (Speed 9-2+1).

((I am rolling really badly here. Poor Ulana. I'll have to make another character to get vengeance on Jessica for her.))

((Edit: Seems like that 1 is a critical failure. I'll make my next character less of a glass cannon, I think))

ayetien

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:13 am

((Sure, revenge on Jessica is a great thing. I love that character, but um, I tend to make characters that I don't mind seeing punished, lol.))
((Because of the roll of 1, I don't need to roll defense, because, even if I roll a critical fail, ties go to defenders. When you get a critical fail or success, a little something extra can happen. About half of the time, we'll let the defender write what happens on a critical fail, there's no real rule, but usually the person who got the fail will write what happens if they want to, but pass it to the defender if they want to see what they'll write or aren't invested in that particular outcome.))

Ulana's swing went wide, and her pants were sliding down a little, binding her legs and tripping her. As she tumbled to the sand, Jessica cast again. (Critical fail.)

Jessica's spell seemed to fizzle without effect. She raised an eyebrow, as a stream of fire should have been disintegrating her opponent's pants by now. Turning her hand around, she looked at it to determine what might have gone wrong with the spell. As it was facing her, a small stream of muddy water shot out, spraying her in the face.

"Ooooohhh," she groaned, using her other hand to wipe her eyes clear.

((I was invested in that fail, lol.))
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by ayetien Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:33 pm

Ulana saw her opponent temporarily blinded just as she went down. As fast as she can, she tries to get up- with her tattered pants- and tear off the other woman's bra as quickly as possible (speed 9-2+1=10).

((Ulana could have all 10's and still loose, with these rolls.))

ayetien

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:07 am

Her opponent's miss felt like a miracle for Jessica.  She couldn't imagine how a woman who seemed so agile a few minutes ago could miss her again and again.  But she wasn't going to take the time to try to understand.  She conjured a fist-size ball of fire, and projected it toward her opponent's pants.  

((15  I keep getting good rolls, and I'm not even trying to win.  Silly dice.))
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by ayetien Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:08 pm

Ulana attempts to evade her opponent's attack with a simple dodge roll (9-2+6=14). Ulana makes a valiant effort of it, but ultimately the fireball catches by the narrowest of margins, setting the remains of her pants on fire. For a brief moment, Ulana considers a counter-attack, before it dawns on her that she's lost- and, of course, completely naked.

"No, no, no..." she mutters. Her unshaved nethers are free for the public viewing, momentarily, before she curls up into a ball, muttering.

ayetien

Back to top Go down

Post by ayetien Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:09 pm

((Good bout. A slightly better roll would've won the day, but it seems it was not meant to be. Now I understand comes to more fun part?))

ayetien

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:21 am

Jessica smiled. She had been a little scared there, for a while, at this unknown quantity. Now, she had won, after some incredible luck. Jessica would never be considered nimble, but she managed to dodge attacks, almost as if some omniscient being was helping her. Or was it just luck? She'd never know. Now, another matter was at hand.

"What was that you called me before, soft fool? Well, you might not be soft, but who's the fool now? Get on your feet, hands on your head."

Reluctantly, Ulana did so. Jessica gestured to her, and let the crowd and the viewing sphere have a nice long look at Ulana's nude body, focusing on her hairy lower parts.

"I have to admit, you have a certain charm, for someone whose feminine charms are, well, modest." Jessica smiled. "Now what to do with you? Perhaps I'll start with something obvious. Bend over."

When Ulana's compliance was too slow for her taste, Jessica grabbed her braid and used it to maneuver her into the stance she intended. She bit her lip as the bent-over bottom revealed the furry mound between the legs, and the small tight hole above. "I think I'm going to enjoy this," Jessica said.

With that, she started smacking Ulana's backside with her hand. "It doesn't jiggle enough, I guess I'll have to hit it harder."

Harder and harder Jessica hit it, until the cheeks turned bright red. Ulana was trying to hold back tears. "Hmmm, I wonder what else I should put you through before we're done here."

((Feel free to write the next section. I have next to no limits, as long as no one is injured, maimed, or killed (can't in the arena, anyway!) I've been a bit low on creativity the last few days, so feel free to write in anything you'd like to see happen. I'd love if she or another took revenge on Jessica at a later date, so I tried to be just a little mean to help set that up!))
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by ayetien Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:28 pm

Ulana was muttering and crying by the time the spanking was done. Ulana rose to her feet during the brief respite, panting. She had lost, utterly humiliated. That was her only set of clothes, too. All she had left to her name was her shoes and a weapon which wasn't enough to avail her. She pressed her thighs together and sent her left hand down to her exposed crotch, hoping to preserve a shred of decency as she covered her meager breasts with her right arm.

Then the pyromancer summoned a ball of fire. Not one which flew towards Ulana, but a slower thing, which followed her. It was too hot to stand near, so Ulana soon found herself running, the fireball hot on her heels and cooking her ass. The crowd cheered and howled at Ulana's predicament. Eventually, she found she that she couldn't keep her hands protecting her privacy anymore, prompting more cheering as they went to her side.

It wasn't enough, however, as Ulana eventually tripped and collapsed. When she looked up, she saw Jessica staring down at her.

((I'm also rather short on ideas. I should've made Ulana a bit more fun and dynamic, but lessons learned.))

ayetien

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:53 am

((No worries, I think we both could have trash talked more. If I get some time, I'll make some pics. I'm doing them for the Zenzi thread, too, and maybe the forest adventure I have going, but these arena ones are way less work!))

"OK, time to get back up, darling." Jessica grabbed Ulana by the braid, and forced her to her feet. Ulana's hands instinctively grabbed her hair, exposing her entire nude body, now sweaty from running, and covered in sand where she fell.

"Here, let's bend you over again...now...I'm not going to spank you more...necessarily..." she grabbed Ulana's hand and pushed it up to the defeated woman's hairy mound. "Now you can bring yourself to climax here as we watch, or..." Jessica laid one more, very hard spank on Ulana's already sore bottom, "we can take it from there. Your choice."
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by ayetien Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:27 am

Ulana bit her lip. There was no good choice here- though perhaps she should have been thankful that there was any choice at all. Touching herself would be more humiliating, but it would hurt less and she would be in control, at least. Ulana bit her lip. She was not so utterly defeated that she would do this.

"Hit me, and hit me hard, because I will return every blow in time."

Ulana soon found herself thrown the to ground, receiving a seemingly endless series of spanks. The crowd cheered, glad to see her be punished for refusing to climax for their pleasure.

When Ulana left the arena, it would be with only sandals, a glaive and a burning desire for revenge.

((I'm just about out of ideas. We can end it on that note, unless there's something more you want to do.))

ayetien

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:11 am

((No, that's great.  I'd love to see the revenge take place, lol...  I'll try to make some images, as I am with the other two threads I've been working on. Maybe your bard can end up getting in some scuffle or something where Ulana helps her, and Jessica ends up in a 2X2 rematch paired with one of my pretty useless characters, like Wanda or Iris Harper.))
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:29 am

I cut right to the chase on these.  Man, they are nice.  I'd like to see Jessica get some serious comeuppance.  It occurs to me that, if Ulana doesn't shave, she'd likely have hairy legs and armpits as well, and that would be cool with me (Jessica and some similar sorceresses don't shave under their arms, either, although I forgot this time around), but I didn't know how you felt about it, so I skipped that.  I also beefed Ulana up, just the slightest, as you mentioned she was over-thin.

Ulana's First Bout Uj002_by_myds6-dc4idt4
Ulana's First Bout Uj003_by_myds6-dc4idv2
Ulana's First Bout Uj005_by_myds6-dc4ie0p
Ulana's First Bout Uj006_by_myds6-dc4ie23
Ulana's First Bout Uj007_by_myds6-dc4ie3k
Ulana's First Bout Uj008_by_myds6-dc4ie6q
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content