Enferia Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zalie the Bard

2 posters

Go down

Zalie the Bard Empty Zalie the Bard

Post by ayetien Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:34 pm

Name: Zalie
Race: Human
Sex: Female

Biography: Zalie is a young woman possessed of incredible naivete. Born into wealth but not nobility, Zalie is a gorgeous young woman with training in a wide variety of arts, including painting, swordplay and dancing. Her true skills, however are in music, in singing and playing of the lute. Her parents, dubious of her value to the family mercantile enterprise, encouraged this. They bought her the finest lute money could buy. A lute so fine that it could, when played well and accompanied by a good song, subtly turn the hearts of others to a desire of her choosing.

Hearing many interesting tales of the land of Enferia, she convinced her parents to let her travel there as soon as she was old enough to go alone.

Personality: Zalie is well-meaning and well-spoken. Consistently kind and playful, she has a hard time coming to the grasp that anyone in the world could want to her harm. She is simultaneously fascinated by and terrified of nudity. She loves to be the center of attention and finds that her naked body gets that attention, and finds that the humiliation adds spice to it, even if her rational mind wants to avoid nudity and humiliation at all costs. She does, though, find a certain appeal in the thought of seeing others naked. She rationalizes this as a nice by projecting onto others- if she could find some odd enjoyment in nakedness, why not introduce others to it? Of course, anyone else would call this a darker side to an otherwise sweet girl.

Equipment: Pink bra and panties, glowing white blouse, black stockings, leather shoes, tightly-fit blue pants, gold-colored vest, dark blue coat going in the back as far down as her knees, a plaid blue-and-white skirt going just an inch beyond the coat and a nearly-black blue beret resting off to one side on her head. Hanging off her belt is a rapier, and hidden in her coat pockets are throwing knives. Her enchanted lute is likely to be in a case on her back.

Appearance: Zalie is the classic image of beauty. Breasts and buttocks large but not oversized, figure lean but not too skinny. Her muscles are not apparent, instead only the smooth curves of her body are. Her skin is lightly tanned, and shockingly evenly. Radiant brown hair tumbles down her shoulders, though Zalie aggressively quashes any body hair.

Stats:

Strength - 3
Dexterity - 7
Speed - 6
Constitution - 3

Intelligence - 5
Wisdom - 3
Perception - 6
Charisma - 10

((Learning from mistakes, I decided to not roll for her stats, instead just practicing restraint. Her stats add up to 43 (where the maximum with all 10s is 80).))

Skills:

Swordplay: Zalie uses a rapier in fights, not having the strength to effectively use many other weapons.

Enchanted Lute: Zalie, through her voice and enchanted lute, can attempt to change someone's desires. She might sing a song to inspire them to great deeds, take a nap or maybe fantasize about the sun on their bare skin.

Throw dagger: Zalie keeps a small handful of throwing knives to keep anyone from coming too close.

((As a point of reference, Zalie's body looks like this))
Zalie the Bard Aphrodite-1-Peterhof

ayetien

Back to top Go down

Zalie the Bard Empty Re: Zalie the Bard

Post by Myds6 Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:23 am

If it helps, we usually just roll 10 d10 and drop the lowest to get the stats.  I feel like it usually results in slightly higher than what you've been putting.  Maybe a bit less restraint, increase her power a little?  Or look at some of the other characters around and judge to make her similar.

Also...that's a lot of layers of clothes!
Myds6
Myds6

http://myds6.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:34 am

OK...here's a quick mockup. I didn't manage to get everything in...the vest, if it shows under the coat, I'd think would have to be a waistcoat, and I didn't seem to have an object like that. The shoes I imagined while reading were something like Louis XIV's shoes, but these were the closest thing I had on hand. I have a lute, but no case for it, so...in the enferia world, instruments have plot armor that keeps them from breaking unless that becomes part of the plot? And the skirt, II just forgot. I assumed that the panties were overly frilly ruffly ones?

How are these?

Zalie the Bard Z001_by_myds6-dc3qyk9

Zalie the Bard Z002_by_myds6-dc3qymr

Zalie the Bard Z003_by_myds6-dc3qyob
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by ayetien Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:28 pm

You could say that I learned by lesson. Got to have stuff to take off, you know?

Anyway, I would say that her skin is a shade lighter and her face not quite so pouty, but the clothes and hair are spot-on.

ayetien

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:13 am

I'll work on that.  I hope she punishes Jessica later, heh.  I'm still trying to figure out what forfeits Jess will claim if she wins.
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:13 am

Zalie the Bard Z04_by_myds6-dc3y8uo

OK...
1)Less pouty--I removed the expression "Sexy pout," lol. Then, I made her lips a bit smaller.
2)Skin is technically a bit lighter, but it will rely a bit on the lighting situation around her.
3)She sounds pretty French, so I posed her in front of some gothic windows.
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by ayetien Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:03 pm

That is just perfect, thank you.

ayetien

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content