Enferia Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EVENT- A ROYAL PARTY!

4 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

EVENT- A ROYAL PARTY! - Page 2 Empty Re: EVENT- A ROYAL PARTY!

Post by splotch Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:55 pm

(this is going great, btw)

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:42 am

(Very enjoyable!  I wish everyone brought a bunch of characters, so many fun little plots unfolding.)

Zaleria tried to control the urge welling up inside her, but she could feel her panties getting damp already.  She looked around her for a palce to get away from the crowd, where she could relieve this feeling.  Curtains, over there...not private enough...too close to the wall...what about over there?  That was when the girl in the center, a tall brunette that the other girls in the group seemed to be deferential to, called her.  "Hey, you.  Come here."  Zaleria tried to pretend she hadn't heard, and started awkwardly walking away, when the call came again, "Don't turn away, purple hair.  Come over here."  Zaleria paused for a moment.  By chance, Zoraida was directly in front of her, but wasn't looking her way.  With a sigh, she turned around to answer the call of the young noblewoman.  "How can I help you, madam?" she said, trying to smile but secretly dreading whatever was coming next.

Her father seemed torn, unsure if this would lead to trouble, but unable to refuse his daughter. Irlana, Jessica and Iris knew their fate (and their dignity) might hang in the balance...the general's wife smiled, and said, "Well, after all, it is for our beloved queen that you fight in the arena, perhaps she wouldn't mind a little party entertainment..."  "But not in here..." Jessica added.  "Please, daddy?"  "Why, yes, that's a good point, my dear.  Yes, yes, I demand that you fight, as my daughter wishes, or I'll march you over to Syndra myself and ask that you be removed in irons."  The daughter pointed to Iris, then to Jessica.  "These two first," she said, taking the tray of creampuffs from Jessica.  "And," she added, "I hear in the arena there are forfeits for the losers."  She smiled, "This time, I'll provide that."

"I really can't" Jessica said.  "Please, no!" Iris added.  "In IRONS!" the general said, shaking his fist.  

"Oh my god, please don't hurt me!" Iris said, as they reluctantly squared off.  "No magic..." said Jessica, "and no weapons.  Just wrestling."  

Irlana stood turning her head between her girlfriend's fight and the crowd, watching for any negative repercussions that might be coming their way.  In a way, she hoped someone would break it up, before Jessica or even that other girl was humiliated.  If there was anyone coming to break it up, it didn't seem like they'd be here soon.  ((Actually, I can't wait for this--it's just the characters that don't want it.))

The men bothering Robyn finally took the hint and backed off, leaving her free to try to help her sister or escape the situation.  Robyn took Madyson by the hand, saying "My sister and I have to leave for a moment--um, orders from the kitchen."  But soon, one of the young nobles was standing in front of them, blocking their path.  "But things were just about to get fun," she complained.  While they were stopped, another of the girls removed a few straight pins from the many that were used to hold up her elaborate hairstyle, grabbed the two small maid skirts, pinning Robyn's to Madyson's, and both to the back of the corset, exposing both bottoms almost entirely.  Everyone standing on that side of them got quite the view, and the views of each couldn't be more different.  Madyson's hefty butt was spilling out of a pair of pink panties with ruffles all over them, while Robyn's toned, but still fleshy backside was split down the middle by a small leather thong.

Robyn said, "please, it's an emergency," and with one hand, moved the girl in fornt of her out of the way.  After receiving a secret signal that her friend in the back was done, she did so without further ado, allowing the pair of sisters, still holding hands, to walk across the ballroom, revealing their backsides to everyone the passed.  Madyson was very attuned to hear the whispers and giggles of mockery from her days at the academy, where she had often been the butt of a joke or twenty.  She heard a murmur through the crowd as they walked by, and she knew something was amiss, but had no idea what.  As long as the girls walked hand in hand, their  skirts would stay pinned together.  But if they walked away from each other, someone was going to lose the bottom half of their outfit.  The young nobles chuckled and congratulated each other at their wonderful prank.

"How did you hear about that?" She asked suspiciously...

"All the nobles knew about it!  It was the talk of every party for at least a year.  Why, I daresay your social calendar was curtailed for some time.  Well, you shouldn't have been complaining about the food."  The Marquesa smiled, feeling for the first time in a long time a sliver of the power she used to hold over her social rivals.

"What's going on here?" He demanded. Feather had to think fast!  "I told him not to drink on the job!  That cooking wine is to flavor the food for the guests, I told him, not for him to get tipsy.  He tried to kiss me, and passed out!  I really need to get back to my station.  She picked up a tray other than the one she had sprinkled with fairy itching powder, and made for the kitchen door.
Myds6
Myds6

http://myds6.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:03 pm

Pop up from the ground and restore her to her normal form, Zenzi was happy that she begin to attract spectator. So she must continue to keep them laughing.

She blow into her thumb and begin to inflate, growing and looked a big balloon.(9) Then blow away all the air by her mouth, lifting up some skirt and dress for the occasion (13) while regain her unflated form, her have break under the pressure and her pant fall down exposing her white boy-short with red heart printed on it. Zenzi fake the blushing before kneel to pull up her pant.

She take a handkerchief and mop her face before realize it was her white boy-short she have in her hand ! she disappear behind a screen (critical fail) but the screen fall down and all the spectator can see Zenzi pantless, her chubby ass exposed at their view while the clown was putting up her underwear again. When she realize that, Zenzi blushed for real and try to run with her pant on her feet, stumble into it and fall head first in a cream pie.
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:37 pm

A few images.  Splotch is the DM, so I'll do a few of his character first.  I have one group of mine almost ready to go as well.  I get Raine when she gets in an interesting situation, and I'll catch up on Zenzi soon.  I updated Raine to make her a bit more realistic--her old nose shape was way out of whack, and her skin tone still has the same cast, but is toned down to a more real look. For Ellia, I assumed her hair is still short, but growing gradually longer.  If it needs to be even shorter, let me know, but I think she looks adorable this way, and, in a fantasy medieval society's expectations can still be mocked for her short hair.

EVENT- A ROYAL PARTY! - Page 2 Re001_by_myds6-dc6axdq
EVENT- A ROYAL PARTY! - Page 2 Re002_by_myds6-dc6aym5
EVENT- A ROYAL PARTY! - Page 2 Re003_by_myds6-dc6azq6
EVENT- A ROYAL PARTY! - Page 2 Re004_by_myds6-dc6b90v
EVENT- A ROYAL PARTY! - Page 2 Re005_by_myds6-dc6b93b
EVENT- A ROYAL PARTY! - Page 2 Re006_by_myds6-dc6ba8m
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantompen Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:25 pm

The damaged strap wasn't something Raine wanted to have to keep an eye on all night. The damage to the fabric itself wasn't too horrendous so much as it was just in a terribly inconvenient spot. Her thoughts were interrupted by the sound of shouting coming from the kitchen, and for a moment she felt like going to investigate.

"Nope. Not my problem." the sorceress told herself. "But I'd better get out of here before whatever's going on spills out of the kitchen and into here."

Doing her best to pull the two damaged sections of the dress together, Raine focused her magic into a simple mending spell to try and fix the torn strap. Mending magic wasn't the redhead's strong suit, and the end result was never as strong or effective as a proper tailor's work, but it could do in a pinch. The only visual evidence of any magical fixing was a slight fade to the color of the effected area.

It would have to do. More importantly, it would have to keep together for the rest of the night. Raine couldn't afford to keep slipping out of the crowd to fix herself up if she wanted to give a good performance. Happy enough with her work, she turned and made her way back out into the crowd.

Phantompen
Admin

https://enferiaadventures.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:01 pm

"You there!" Yelled the young assistant cook. walking out with Feather. "Take this out when you go." He handed Raine the dish covered in tickling powder. Feather and Raine went out and began passing out itching and tickling powder laced food, Feather knowingly, Raine obliviously. They left behind them a line of nobles shortly to be affected.

The crowd laughed as Zenzi lay sprawled, bare backside exposed, and some revealing glimpses between her legs. Her face was buried in a cream pie. Zenzi lifted her face, moaning. The crowd laughed all the more as the bottomless girl revealed her white, cream covered face. Zenzi felt some pleasure at the laughter, but burning embarrassment at her exposure. She struggled up, tugging down at her clothes to hide herself. She saw guards approaching from both sides. Should she deal with the consequences, try to talk herself out of trouble, or run away and try to loose herself in the crowd? Or perhaps a more creative, clown like solution was in order...

The Marquesa felt smug, having knowledge of lady Andalise and her humiliations. Unfortunate, she may have misjudged the lady's anger, as well as her own position in the situation.

"You little..." Lady Andalise growled, coming towards Marquesa with her hands up. Marquesa felt some fear, but then Andalise froze, with a look of confused recognition.

"Do... Do i know you?" She asked Marquesa.

Robyn and Madyson proceeded through the crowd, not knowing their skirts were pinned together. This had two effects. If they separated, their skirts would be ripped clean off! Also their panties were totally revealed from behind, and neither of them was aware! The crowd behind them laughed and snickered. Robyn was still a bit in the dark, but Madyson had a terrified suspicion that she was once more the butt of the joke.

"Yoo hoo, serving girl!" Called a lady, aware of their pinned condition.

"You, bring me some champagne!" Another noble, clear across the room said. Their intent was simple. To force the sister's apart, and cause their skirts to rip. Would the sister's notice their deliema, or would they go to the nobles? And, if they went separate ways, who would be the skirt looser?

Irlana saw some guards looking on from the distance, but it was obvious they weren't going to intervene. That made sense. Irlana had a suspicion this had been Queen Syndra's intent all along. To humiliate the arena fighters in a new, more personal setting. It looked like there'd be no outside help.

Jessica sighed. Had she really gotten pulled into a wrestling match for the entertainment of some brat? All because her idiot general father couldn't just say no to his daughter? Well, one thing was for sure: Jessica did not intend to loose and get stripped! She moved in, trying to grapple at Iris and strip defeat her quickly. Iris, though scared, had other ideas...

The noble woman took a pastry from Zaleria's tray.

"Was this baked today?" She asked, studying the small snack with a snobby eye.

"Yes, I believe so..." Zaleria said.

"I did not ask what your beliefs are." The noble woman said snobbishly. "Does it have poppy-seeds? I'm allergic to poppy-seeds."

"I... don't think so." Zaleria tried to remember what the cook had said.

"Hmm..." She studied the pastry as though it were a work of art or tool. Meanwhile, the pressure, the thrill running from Zaleria's loins to nipples, pulsed and grew.

"Are you sweating?" The woman turned her gaze on Zaleria. "I don't want to be served by an ill maid."

"I... I'm fine." Zaleria panted.

"You're breathing heavy. What's wrong? Do you have some illness?"

"No, nothing like that." Zaleria bit her lip, rubbing her thighs together. She felt like she might burst! She kept catching her hand wandering towards her crotch and pulling it back, but the call to pleasure herself was growing!

Over the woman inspecting her's shoulder she saw her sister, pulled into some conversation and facing away. Now would be the perfect chance to commit some mischief on her sister, but she was stuck with this nosy woman, and she was exploding with lust besides! What would she do?

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:54 am

Feather was trying to stall on the tray of itching powder.  She really wanted to avoid credit for this act.  She wandered to the part of the room with the least partygoers (were some of the less popular minor nobles and ladies of waiting stood around and hoped to be noticed for something positive, rather than derision from their "betters") , and found one of the small round tables, setting the tray there, and walking away quickly with purpose, perhaps to bus some trays of wine cups.

"Do... Do i know you?" She asked Marquesa.  

She wanted to say, "Of course you do. I am Marquesa Anastase Deslys, and a year ago you'd have been honored to meet me." But though she was very angry, she wasn't that stupid. Instead, she replied with a stinging barb, "Of course you don't.  You're a foolish oaf of a woman, about to embarrass yourself again even worse. I suggest you go have a seat" (16 Critical success Charisma check--result should be the person she insults pauses for a round)

Madyson was aware something was amiss, but she had no idea what was wrong.  Still, she was here to serve, and maybe win the queen's commendation, something the pair desperately needed, as they had been so down on their luck, both in and out of the arena.

So she let go of her sister's hand, as she went to answer the woman, and Robyn went the other way.  "Be careful," she said.  It was then that they heard the terrible ripping sound.  Robyn turned her entire body to look for the source of the sound, but saw only her sister's exposed backside, covered in pink ruffles that would have looked childish if not for the sheer volume of flesh poured into them.  Madyson was blushing more than ever, as her hands reached back and felt the absence of the skirt.  Robyn hadn't noticed that the torn cloth from the back of her sister's skirt, as well as her own, was still pinned to the back of the bodice of her dress.  "Don't worry, sister, I'll get you something to cover up with," she said, bending over to inspect the tear, unaware of the show she was also giving.

Nearby, the young nobles who had set up the prank were in hysterics at their success.  An older noblewoman standing on the other side of the beleaguered sisters covered her mouth laughing, adding, "I've seen draft horses with smaller backsides than that."

(I rolled all this out, but the rolls aren't included, as it would make for some awkward writing)

The two girls found themselves fighting even though they would have preferred not to.  Iris would have been rightly terrified of Jessica in the arena, but here, without magic, Jessica’s speed gave her a slight advantage, although Iris was much stronger.  Iris, however, had all she could do not to trip over her own feet.  It was an interesting match.

“Daddy, why do these women have so much hair under their arms?” the daughter said, munching on one of the many cream puffs on the tray Jessica had brought.  “Because they’re slovenly slatterns, dear Florina” her mother responded before the general could get a word out.  He merely nodded and made a small sound of agreement.

Jessica grabbed for Iris, trying to make the illusion of a fight without exposing either of them too much.  But before she knew it, she had Iris in a headlock.  “I’m sorry, she whispered, let’s just make a show of this.”  With that, she brought Iris to the ground and tried to pin her. “Well, you forgot, Iris replied in a whisper, that there are forfeits.  I won’t let you win this little show—I can’t be at the mercy of that spoiled brat.”  “Come on just—“ and that’s when Iris broke free from Jessica’s hold.

Iris pushed her back, and climbed on top of her on all fours.  Her blue and white striped panties were showing, but, for the first time, the general’s daughter caught a glimpse of Jessica’s pink bunny panties.  “Did I see what I think I just saw.” she said, to no one in particular, then, grabbing another cream puff, she reached for Iris’ panties, and pulled out the waistband.  “You guys fight boring, let’s get this moving!” she said, as she dropped the creampuff into the back and let the waistband snap back into place, eliciting a little yelp from Iris, who suddenly felt her soft backside covered in cream.

It wasn’t long before Iris had the upper hand, by grabbing Jessica’s arm as she reached up to grab at her hair.  This allowed her to execute an armlock, the brought Jessica to the verge of tears.  For Iris, this sensation of victory was new and unusual.  Jessica called for mercy, dreading what that little brat had in store for her.  

As Iris climbed off her, Jessica got to her feet.  Irlana looked on, concerned for her girlfriend.  “Well,” Florina said,” it looks like you lost.   It’s time for your forfeit.”  She held the tray out to Iris.  “Take one in each hand.”  After Iris did as she asked, she gestured to Jessica’s face.  “Cover it.  Smush that cream right onto her.”
“Daughter, is this fully necessary?” the general intervened.  “This girl—“  “Whore,” his wife corrected.  He paused and stared at her, not appreciating the interruption.  “This whore has suffered enough, with the humiliating defeat at the hands of this fat girl and…”

“Smush!” said the daughter, stomping her foot.  

“Sorry,” said Iris, “it’s just a show, remember?” as she did what she was told.  
A show.  That’s when Jessica realized the size of the audience that had gathered.  Did all of them watch her fight?  All of them were going to watch her forfeit; that much was certain.

“On your hand and knees, loser,” the daughter demanded after her face was thoroughly messed. Jessica was blushing beneath the cream that covered her face.  “Do it!”  Now Jessica was exposing her pink bunny patterns to a larger audience.  Florina smiled, “that’s what I thought I saw there.   Spank her.”
Irlana glared at Iris, who shrugged.   “My dear, this has gone on long enough, the general said.  “Spank her!” his wife demanded, causing him to raise her eyebrows in surprise.  Iris shrugged and did as she was told.  Although she was merciful and the spanks were not as hard as they could have been, they were enough to make Jessica’s generous backside jiggle like gelatin.  After 10 smacks against the pink-pantied rear, Jessica was allowed to stand.  Her hands immediately wiped her face a little, then went on to comfort her sore bottom.

“Now you two.”  “No, Florina, I must draw the line here,” her father said.  “We need to know who the champion is!” his daughter replied without a hint of compromise.

Zaleria tried to keep her composure, but she felt a warm stream drip down the inside of her right thigh.  She was so excited, her panties had soaked through.  If she stood in one place too long, she might start dripping.  The thrill and frustration of her dear sister, her target for revenge, wasn't helping matters.

"Excuse me madam, I must g-" she started to say, when the redheaded women gestured to the women around, her, her toadies.  "Aren't you going to serve my friends?" she said, with a vaguely threatening tone.  Again Zaleria pressed her thighs together, avoiding looking down, so as not to draw attention to her situation.  She bit her lip and bowed her head as she proffered the tray forward, hoping this exchange would be over as quickly as possible.
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:20 am

Still blushing and the face covering of cream, Zenzi was a little proud, hse made the crowd laugh, her god will be happy. But she first need to regain some dignity ! So she put her clothes together and clean her face. Then she saw guards approaching from the two sides. Apparently they don't like the show.
So she will continue with them. "Pleased spectators, the show will continue now ! I see that my assistants are coming !" she disappear into a cabin who come from nowhere and change herself into sword-woman suit (9) she run into the guard who come from the right and and try to slice and dice some belt from their clothes (18) before fallback and take a stance.
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:27 pm

(10)
The crowd gasped as Zenzi charged forward in her new swordwoman guise. The sudden change from bumbling to violent was a surprise. Was this a joke or wasn't it? They had no time to process as she charged to the first guard, cutting his belt and sending his sword to the ground. Some of the nobles began to run away. Even Syndra seemed to sit up in her throne, noticing the display.

Zenzi whipped her sword around wildly. Unfortunately, though she'd disarmed one guard (a young man, who was having trouble keeping his armored leggings up) Three more were charging in with halberd, intent on surrounding her!

Zaleria Wobbled in place. Her bare arms and legs shined with sweat. Her eyelids were heavy, and she was panting with every breath. She was on fire! She desperately wanted to pleasure herself, but these idiots wouldn't leave her alone! The slowly cleared her tray, taking one item at a time. They all seemed to have knowing smiles.

"Are you okay miss?" One woman asked, noting that Zaleria was gently pelvic thrusting. "You seem out of sorts..."

"I'm... fine..." She practically moaned. She knew that if she didn't get out of there immediately she'd loose all self control!

The general was teetering between his whining daughter and his authority. Then his wife jumped in.

"Husband, don't worry so." She said, grasping his arm. "They're just serving wenches! No one cares if our daughter entertains herself with such low born women!"

Irlana, Jessica and Iris all saw the general's resolve breaking. Unless they did something, he was going to let his sadist of a daughter do whatever she wanted to them!

Robyn looked for something to help Madyson cover up with. Her sister was cupping her crotch and hunching over, but her large backside was showing through her panties to all the nobles, who were loving the show.

Unfortunately, the only thing Robyn saw to cover her sister was the tablecloths. All the tables were laden with dishes, and she wouldn't be able to get the tablecloths off without making a huge mess! Was it worth the uproar?

Little did Robyn realize just as many people were laughing at her panty clad backside, exposed from behind under her pinned up skirt!

Marquesa felt vastly superior as the lady Andalise sat, utterly befuddled and humiliated. Unfortunately, her companions were not so easily defeated.

"Of all the gall!" One exclaimed at Marquesa's harsh words.

"I have half a mind to find your superior and see you reprimanded!" The other threatened.

"Or get the guards, and have them punish you even more harshly!" The other declared.

Marquesa saw she may have pushed things too far. Then again, perhaps the same strategy would work on these women?

Feather set down her tray and stepped away from it. Then she watched as nobles took from the tray. Already a few were scratching, looking a little confused. She saw Raine in the crowd. Behind her, there was a trail of nobles giggling a bit, squirming in discomfort.

Feather smiled. Her prank was working! Also, she was in no way accountable for it! But, was she forgetting something important?

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:46 pm

"Are you okay miss?" One woman asked, noting that Zaleria was gently pelvic thrusting. "You seem out of sorts..."

"I'm... fine..." She practically moaned. Dropping her almost empty tray with a clatter, she made for the door to the servants' hallways.  She was walking quickly, and the action of her thighs rubbing together was exciting her more.  She had almost made it.  The tears were welling up in her eyes as she held it in.  She could barely see.  Just a few more steps...that's when the dark shape blocked her path.  Wiping her eyes a little, she saw the Duchess Malindra, who had trained them, standing right in front of her.  

Irlana, Jessica and Iris all saw the general's resolve breaking. Unless they did something, he was going to let his sadist of a daughter do whatever she wanted to them!

Jessica wiped the cream form her face with one hand, as her other hand comforted her reddened backside.  But Florina was now pointing at Iris and Irlana.  Iris gulped.  She had been stronger than Jessica, but she had seen this other woman performing incredible feats of strength in the arena.  And Irlana looked angry.  Grabbing Jessica by the elbow, she said to the general, in her thick accent, "I think it's best we go now."  (11)

"Not so fast," said the general's wife.  "I think you owe our daughter one more bout."   The general looked confused and indecisive.  "...to determine the champion," Florina said, grinning, and taking her father's hand, squeezing it with an intensity that demonstrated how much she wanted him to support her.

"Make it so," he nodded, "but this is the last one..." he said turning to his daughter.  "Ladies...if you will indulge her, just this one last time, or I'll be forced to report your insolence."

Irlana gritted her teeth.  Iris looked terrified.  A subtle blue glow spread over Irlana's body.  She was intent on winning this.  The two ran up to one another, arms on shoulders, each trying to push the other down.  Surprisingly to all, they were deadlocked for a few minutes.  Florina tried to break the deadlock, by tossing creampuffs at the two, but only succeeded in making Iris' face have lumps of cream on it.  In spite of this, Iris was able to gain advantage by sweeping Irlana's leg from under her.  The two toppled to the ground, with Iris on top.  As she tried to pin her opponent, Irlana was able to roll the two of them over, so that she was on top.  The back-and forth continued, with Florina tossing cream-puffs at the women the entire time...hitting them in the face or hair here, in the backside there, with one or two of the pastries exploring the girls' cleavage.    Irlana was on top, for the moment, but Iris was able to throw her off.  Irlana tumbled dramatically, rolling back toward Florina with force and speed beyond that which Iris had produced.  Slamming into Florina's legs, she grabbed the lower part of the dress as the general's daughter teetered forward over her.  

Neither the dress's fabric, nor the girl's balance could withstand such an onslaught.  Florina tripped over Irlana, breaking her fall with the tray of cream puffs.  Her face slammed into the tray, but was met a soft landing in the guise of the few remaining creampuffs.  Her dress tore right where it met her corset, revealing her lower half, covered only in grey and black striped thigh-highs, and pink panties adorned with a pattern of colorful little hearts and stars.

Everyone watching was silent and still for moment, as Jessica helped Irlana to her feet, and Iris looked on, just as stunned as the general and his wife.  Florina picked her cream-covered face off of the tray with a sound that could only be described as the cross between a whine and a scream of terror.

"Oops, sorry miss," Irlana said, insincerely, as she offered a hand to help the bottomless maid stand up.  The crowd's silence was suddenly broken with one, then another, and then many more, outbursts of laughter.  As the general's daughter stood up, the front of her panties could now be read.  The wide waistband carried the words, "Little Star."

(It turns out, for the last post, I was reading Iris' character sheet wrong.  She's not strong enough to beat Jessica, those stats belong to her mother.  Oh, well, we'll just run with it, and take it as part of the terrible luck Jessica has.)

As Madyson blushed, too embarrassed to think of what else she could do about her predicament, Robyn ran to one of the tables to try to get a tablecloth.  It was covered in plates, many of them buffet plates, stacked high with food of different sorts--sweet, savory.  There were pastries, mashed turnips and potatoes with gravy, and meat dishes covered in sauce.  She hope she'd be able to extricate the tablecloth, but, honestly, there was no way to remove and set down the food to do it properly.  She looked at the table, and weighed in her mind whether she'd have the dexterity to pull it from the table without the dishes flying off.  After a short hesitation, she grabbed one end and pulled.  (Critical fail!)

Marquesa saw she may have pushed things too far. Then again, perhaps the same strategy would work on these women?

Anastase decided to gamble on her biting commentary again.  "I suggest you sit down and shut up as well, you useless cows!  No one wants to hear what you have to say, and you don't scare anyone!"  (9)

"Cows?  From one such as yourself?" one of the noblewomen shot back.  "We might very well have to teach you a lesson ourselves."

Feather smiled. Her prank was working! Also, she was in no way accountable for it! But, was she forgetting something important?

Feather grinned and thought about which powders she still had at her disposal--Darkness, check.  Charm, check.  Dance, check. Levitation, Check.

Levitation...that was a fun one--perhaps she could use it on one of the other girls from the arena to make their life more difficult.  She looked around.  She had a good reason to dislike Irlana and Jessica, as they were part of the team that led to her downfall, along with the Marquesa.  The MArquesa Anastase herself was a viable target, for the abuse she put Feather through, and the orders she gave, although humiliating all those women for her was kind of fun.  Madyson and Robyn hadn't really done anything to her, but they were in an amusing predicament, that levitation could only make worse.  Ellia had no real connection to Feather, nor was her situation something Feather could worsen at the moment.  Zaleria was acting quite funny right now...that might be interesting.  Zenzi seemed to be getting in enough trouble without the prankster's help.  The only target she actively wanted to avoid affecting was Raine, as Raine was already part of one of her unfolding plans.

(Just a general rule of thumb--Feather will try to turn into a fairy and escape, as with a bout some time ago.  The thing about this, is, it almost never works.  What stops her can be something as silly and cartoony as s kid with a  butterfly net, or even a heavy chocolate mousse, which is how Annie the Arcanist brought her down when she actually was a fairy.  So she may flee when her comeuppance comes, but hopefully, she'll get caught--any way a small flying being trying to escape a croded castle ballroom might.)
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:29 pm

Ellia moaned. Why did it have to be Pembroke? She was here to find someone she knew, but why did it have to be Pembroke! To be seen like this by a rejected suitor, a known loser... it was so humiliating! Even worse, her lovely hair had been shorted, and he had mistaken her for a boy! Ellia, the woman he'd drooled over for years!

"Why do you look so familiar..." Pembroke said. "I've never been to Enferia before..."

Ellia was torn. The only way she'd get out of here is if she got word to her father, but she desperately didn't want Pembroke to know her humiliating circumstance!

"Have you been to Rothe before?" He asked.

"Uh, yes..." Ellia said, not fully committing to either response.

"Strange, you almost look like a girl I once knew, a princess..." Ellia gulped in terror. "But no, there's no way you could be her..."

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:25 pm

"Hum apparently you're not fun mister guard !" Say Zenzi while disappear again behind the screen to come in another suit again (12). This time she was in dragon suit and say

"So the proud warrior came to kill the fierce Dragon lady with a red skirt. But before that the dragon blow her terrible breath on one of them !" and she blow some itching powder on one of the guard (14) "Then she throw a cream pie on a second one" so she do that on the second guard (9)
"Finally she will made a terrible fight with the last one" She take from her suit a balloon sword "En Garde !" (Cool
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantompen Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:28 pm

Just happy that she had managed to solve the problem with her dress, Raine made her way through the crowd of guests quietly. There were still plenty of ways to perform admirably tonight and she saw no reason to jeopardize any of that if she could help it. The incident with the baron had made it clear that associating with guests that had clearly had too much to drink was a sure way to make things troublesome, so the redhead scoped out the crowd, looking for the most subdued guests she could find.

Phantompen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Sun Mar 25, 2018 5:10 pm

The most passive looking noble Raine saw was a sleepy eyed Duke chatting with his wife. Meanwhile, in a trail behind her, a few nobles were having uncontrollable giggling fits. Some were rubbing themselves, trying not to be noticed, but unable to stop squirming and laughing.

"Good evening." Raine said to the safe looking duke. She offered him a glass of champagne. He took it passively. Then, his eyes seemed to narrow. Little did she realize this duke was the head of a mage guild, and could see magic auras! He squinted, catching a faint mystical aura off the glass.

"Did you.. do something to this drink?" He asked Rain suspiciously. He saw the strange uncomfortable laughter that seemed to be following Raine in a line, and the wheels in his mind turned...

The guard she Zenzi with itching powder seemed fell to the ground, writhing with laughter and trying to tear off her armor to scratch at her itching flesh. The one she threw the pie at ducked aside, then moved in to threaten with her halberd, meanwhile the third drew their sword and popped her balloon, which released air with a comical hiss before going limp

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:00 pm

Zenzi Looked the guard who popped her balloon "You're not fun at all mister ! You will endure the terrible wrath of the Dragon-Lady with a red skirt !" She take the tail of her suit like a mace she pull on it to throw her on the guard with the sword (15) She totally forgot the guard with the halberd behind her.

"Here come the the terrible dragon mace attack !" she said.
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:43 pm

Feather decided to use her levitation to take advantage of her old friend Marquesa. She moved closer, distancing herself from the contaminated tray she'd left behind, which was already causing a half dozen nobles to scratch uncontrollably.

Maquesa was backing away. The two nobles, emboldened by Maquesa's sudden loss of confidence, edged towards her smiling wickedly. Even lady Anastase rose. Marques was just considering her escape when suddenly, to her surprise, she levitated off the ground!

"AHH! What's happening!" Marquesa yelped, kicking her legs. She drifted two feet off the ground, kicking her legs helplessly. The nobles around laughed at the helpless woman and her vain flailing. Meanwhile the women Marquesa had insulted circled the now helpless floating woman.

Feather laughed along with all the nobles. That is, until a sudden crash came from the kitchen area. She turned with many others at the sound. There stood the cook, clutching his head, glaring at Feather.

"YOU!" HE declared, pointing the cooking pot he held in is hand at her.

While Madyson stood there, blushing and trying to cover her panties, Robyn yanked at a table cloth, trying to pull it free without disturbing the dishes. She clumsily failed, sending gravy and food in all directions. Several nearby nobles were hit, but Robyn took the brunt of it, the gravy boat capsizing and smacking right into her cleavage. She moaned, looking down. Her dress was utterly soaked in disgusting gravy! Little did she realize her skirt was still pinned up in the back besides.

The noble's daughter squealed in rage.

"You did that on purpose!" She accused Irlana, stomping her foot angrily.

"I did not, 'little star'." Irlana said. The daughter, remembering her exposed panties, threw her hands over her underwear, blushing all the more.

"Don't call me that!" She squealed, her voice cracking in frantic humiliation.

"There's no need to be embarrassed, those are quite cute underwear."' Irlana said, barely containing her laughter. Jessica and Iris snickered in the background.

Meanwhile, the general and his wife wavered. The general was inclined to do whatever his daughter wanted, and desired to stand up for her. However, her underwear clad state prevented him from even looking in her direction, and he was growing annoyed at the mess she had caused. Which way would he go, or would he continue to waver undecided?

"Zaleria? Is this what you've been reduced to? Some kind of lowly maid?" Duchess Malindra asked in shock at seeing her old apprentice in such a role.

"I... it's not like that..." Zaleria whimpered, before another wave of urgent pleasure shocked her body. "Oh god..."

"Is something wrong with you?" The Duchess asked suspiciously...

(Wisdom or Constitution save 10 to keep from pleasuring yourself then and there. It will get harder each turn!)

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:43 pm

Feather smiled nervously...the levitation powder had done its job on her former master, who as clearly in for a beating or the like. Yet, her own situation had just gotten more complicated. It was time for the charm powder. Failing that, she might have to take to turning to fairy form and flying away. But she'd lsoe her outfit, little protection that it was...and she'd only have 5 minutes to get, far, far away from the castle. Approaching the cook with the pot like he was an old friend, she surreptitiously threw as much charm powder at him as she could manage. (14)

(critical fail! Again.) Robyn had gotten the tablecloth, at great cost, but as she turned to try to bring it to Madyson, she slipped in gravy and landed face down in the mess, putting her scantily-pantied behind in an even more obvious showing angle.

She heard a noblewoman nearby complaining. "She got gravy on my gown! While, I never! Is the little harlot drunk?"

Meanwhile, Madyson blushed, frozen in place with embarrassment as the nobles who had pinned their skirts together before alternated between laughing hysterically at Robyn's failure, and making "oink" noises at Madyson.

((More later))
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:24 pm

Marquesa Anastase couldn't believe it. Just when she needed to fight or flee the most, she was suddenly levitating! The women closed in on her. She hadn'y noticed Andalise getting up from her chair, until she had sneaked behind her.

"Useless cows!" cried one of the women, echoing her own words back to her, as she took a swing. Anastase was able to push her back with a kick in the stomach, as her legs were dangling above the ground and useless to her, anyway. "She's floating!" one of the others shouted, as she grabbed her arms, and tilted her forward, until she was floating horizontal with the floor.

That's when Andalise took hold of her, pulling her legs up a bit, so that her skirt flipped up. She was almost upside-down now. She tried to fight back, but her arms were being held, and Andalise was too close to her thighs to hit her with a kick or a knee. "Oooh, such pretty panties..." she said, "how did some maid girl get such nice black lace--wait--I know where I know you from. You're the Marquesa, Anastase Deslys. That's why you knew what happened to me at your party. And, from what I've heard, you probably had a hand in that 'accident.'" Her eyes narrowed, and she pulled her hand back, landing a hard slap right over the black lace panties. "I hear they humiliated you quite well, when they caught you. But of course, you stopped inviting me well before that. I think I know more than a few people here that missed the festivities and might enjoy the opportunity to get even with you. But first--" Andalise gave Anastase a dozen hard smacks on her generous backside. Her eye makeup was running with tears. And still, she was levitating helplessly, arms held in place, and kicking her legs to no effect other than looking comically like a child getting a spanking.

"You'll pay for this! Do you know what powers I have at my command!" she said, trying to sound threatening. Andalise just kept slapping her backside. "You do have an amazing power to jiggle and cry," she taunted.

Irlana addressed the general, as politely as possible. "I'm sorry for that little accident, a heroic man of action like you must be quite aware of the dangers inherent in fighting. Getting your clothes ripped is among the least bad consequences that might take place. May I humbly suggest, that, perhaps your daughter here could use some discipline..." Irlana gulped as she knew this was a gamble. "If you or your wife would not prefer to teach her the consequences of acting unseemly at the royal ball, I might know someone who would be willing to carry out the burden of duty." She turned her head just enough that the general's family wouldn't see her wink at Jessica, who smiled back. (16 for the speech)

(Just a reminder, Duchess Malindra is the one who trained them to be maids at the beginning of this.)

"Is there a reason you emptied your tray so quickly and are making for the servant's hallway? This is not how we taught you to serve at the Queen's ball." She was still holding her riding crop, and tapped it threateningly against her gloved hand.

"Please, mi'lady, I merely need to visit the restroom, and I will be back to serving right away...as soon as I...wash up."

Drips of fluid had completely soaked the gusset of her panties. A single drop fell to the floor between her legs. Zaleria put a shoe on it, as fast as possible, hoping Malindra didn't see it, but to Zaleria, it had sounded like a waterfall.

(10, it's getting close!)

Zaleria caught her hand wandering in the direction of her crotch, and literally pulled it away with her other hand. She couldn't stand this. Across the room, Zoraida turned, and grinned in her direction. She was responsible for this, somehow!
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:48 pm

((I was hoping to get to other characters today, but honestly, I spent hours troubleshooting the lights on these. It may not look so bad, but bad lighting = logn render times, making me work all day and all night. It also makes for that grainy look, and I had to use photoshop to fix the color temperature. All this is because I'm using better technology, to make the images look better, but there's a learning curve. I'll try to get Raine and Zenzi up soon. Trust me, I want to show Madyson's misadventures as well. These images are my favorite plot at the moment, but it's just technical frustration that prevented me from getting more done.))

EVENT- A ROYAL PARTY! - Page 2 Re010_by_myds6-dc74ar5
EVENT- A ROYAL PARTY! - Page 2 Re011_by_myds6-dc74ayq
EVENT- A ROYAL PARTY! - Page 2 Re012_by_myds6-dc74b1r
EVENT- A ROYAL PARTY! - Page 2 Re013_by_myds6-dc74b4j
EVENT- A ROYAL PARTY! - Page 2 Re014_by_myds6-dc74bbg
EVENT- A ROYAL PARTY! - Page 2 Re015_by_myds6-dc74bh2
EVENT- A ROYAL PARTY! - Page 2 Re016a_by_myds6-dc74bkn

Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:45 pm

(Sorry for your frustration, but these are great!)

Last edited by splotch on Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:49 pm

((Thanks!  I think the girls might have to tease the general's daughter (I just named her Florina to keep from using that description too much) on the amount of bush spilling out of her pink undies.  I should be back in business soon, I got a 'modern' lighting product, lol.))

EVENT- A ROYAL PARTY! - Page 2 Re016_by_myds6-dc75b8b

Raine looks worried, I wonder what about?
EVENT- A ROYAL PARTY! - Page 2 Re017_by_myds6-dc75b9h

She's sweating...a lot, but the lighting right now doesn't show it.
EVENT- A ROYAL PARTY! - Page 2 Re018_by_myds6-dc75bbz

And, Duchess Melindra:
EVENT- A ROYAL PARTY! - Page 2 Re019_by_myds6-dc75bf5

((Ripped the roof off the building to better light the last two.))
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantompen Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:58 pm

Raine could only shake her head when the man questioned her.

"No sir. The chef simply handed me this tray and sent me out onto the floor. Is there something wrong? Would you like me to bring you a different tray?" she asked sincerely. The last thing she wanted was another person upset and belligerent towards her right after she'd just handled the last one!

((Sorry if my posts are on the shorter side. Might be a little bit of a rut on my end or something.))

Phantompen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Thu Mar 29, 2018 3:34 am

"This drink has been drugged!" The man said, rather loudly. There was a series of shocked gasps as Raine looked utterly baffled.

"I can assure you, that's not the case!" Raine said. The man ignored her and went on, as though orating to the crowd.

"Drugged, with some low level magic. Easily detectable for one of my skills. And, I doubt the cooks would do something so stupid. So, that leaves you, my dear."

"I swear, I did nothing!" Raine said, looking around. A glaring and suspicious crowd was gathering. Luckily, it didn't seem like the guards had noticed the disturbance. There were other distractions getting their attention.

"If that's so, then you won't mind drinking this, and proving your innocence." The main held the glass out to Raine.

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:28 pm

EVENT- A ROYAL PARTY! - Page 2 Ee020_by_myds6-dc7aymg
EVENT- A ROYAL PARTY! - Page 2 Ee021_by_myds6-dc7ayrx
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:12 pm

While he’s sister watched and the duchess chided her, Zaleria felt fire from her loins. She knew her sister had done something to her, but what could she say? Besides, she was so horny she could hardly think!

“I don’t care if you forgot to take care of your bodily functions, foolish girl. Now, go mingle with the guests. She physically turned Zaleria around and pushed her towards her sister.

Finally, Ellis broke down. Getting word to her father was her only hope! So, with pained reluctance she spoke.

“It’s me.” She said in a tiny voice.

“What?” Penbrooke asked.

“It’s me. I’m... princess Ellia.”

Pembrooke looked confused. Studying her face, he grew suspiously intrigued. Then realization struck him. He exploded in amazed laughter. Ellis blushes and gritted her teeth.

“Ellia! It is you! You look so different! What happened to your hair? And why are you acting like a maid?”

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum