Enferia Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Challenge Zenzi The Mighty Clown-Priest of Lolol'ol

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Challenge Zenzi The Mighty Clown-Priest of Lolol'ol Empty Challenge Zenzi The Mighty Clown-Priest of Lolol'ol

Post by Percolator Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:12 pm

In the tavern of Ripped Bodice, Zenzi was standing near a table and begin a speech like that :
"Come on, commoner and adventurer, dare to challenge the Mighty Clown-Priest Zenzi ! I accept all kind of challenge. just a precision only challenge that still respect the law of city. So come on I wait you ! Lets all have a good moment and laugh together !!!"

The she waiting the first who dare challenge her.
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Challenge Zenzi The Mighty Clown-Priest of Lolol'ol Empty Re: Challenge Zenzi The Mighty Clown-Priest of Lolol'ol

Post by Myds6 Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:38 am

A dwarf in a barmaid costume walked up to her slowly.  "My shift just ended, so I'm going to have a few drinks before I head home.  Let's have a drinking contest."
Myds6
Myds6

http://myds6.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Challenge Zenzi The Mighty Clown-Priest of Lolol'ol Empty Re: Challenge Zenzi The Mighty Clown-Priest of Lolol'ol

Post by Percolator Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:26 am

Zenzi looked the dwarf in barmaid costume who just challenge her. "Great my first opponent ! Welcome, I accept your challenge ! My name is Zenzi what's your ?" Zenzi put of one her pocket a mug who looks like a clown head and put it on the table.
"Somebody bring some drink for this challenge ! And I will begin ! But what are we betting for this ? or what will be the forfeit for the looser ?" Say a very happy Zenzi.
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:46 pm

Minna waved, and Niniane appeared with a tray full of drinks. "I think the forfeit should be secret; the winner decides on the spot," said the dwarf, wiping the excess ale from her lips with her sleeve.

A crowd started to gather. "Isn't there a saying, never get into a drinking contest with a dwarf?" said a voice from the crowd, addressing a nearby friend.

(Let's say constitution checks, whoever wins three in a row wins) (First roll: 14)
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:16 am

Zenzi agree totally with the idea of the dwarf ladies. "I'm totally agree with that ! So let's this drinking contest begin !" And she saw the dwarf ladies drinking up the first pint. and also hear : "Isn't there a saying, never get into a drinking contest with a dwarf?"
"Only coward and unfunny people say that ! A clown-priestess of Lolol'ol never retreat face a great challenge and a perfect moment to make people laugh !" And she drinking her first drink too. She was nearly has good has the Dwarf lady (13)
"Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh ! that it the spot that ! Second turn for me !" And she take the second pint and begin to drink it (11)
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:31 pm

People in the crowd were already exchanging money, betting on the participants themselves.

Minna smiled, and took another mug from the tray, pouring its contents down her throat without a breath, Some of the gamblers looked on, nervously.

14 (Same roll. Oddly, I keep rolling 6 on a D10)
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:00 am

Zenzi take the third and last pint and Pouring all off it in one shot (13) Before make a miracle with her power (15) from her sleeve she take a lot of empty pint and from her clown hat (16) she fill them with alcohol !
"For the crowd, here some mead from Lolol'ol the God of Joke and Laughing !" She just forget to tell that every pint of that mead have a different and funny effect for those who will drink that !
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:16 am

Minna took another drink (10). She seemed a bit more lightheaded than before. "Yer turn, Clownie!" she said, with a grin.
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:20 am

Zenzi took another pint, it was more that she take normally (6) and after this pint, her bladder call her for emergency purge ! Zenzi stand up quickly and yell "Where the toilet ????? it's an emergency !!!!!" before begin to make the squat dance of need to pee !
She trying to use her power to make one appear but her mind was dizzy by the alcohol (Critical fail) a door appear from nowhere and Zenzi open it and enter without asking question. On the door we can read *Public Toilet* because now everybody in the tavern can see Zenzi, the pant and the panties on the knee sitting on a bucket while doing her thing.
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:29 am

(Is that three in a row for Minna? I think so.)

The crowd giggled. Some looked very nervous, others overjoyed.

"Well," said the dwarf. "There ya have it. Can'na hold your liquor. I win. And yer god didn't help ya win, only helped us laugh at ya...now...the forfeit, let's see. I'll tell ya when ya get off that bucket."
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:43 am

Now realizing that everybody in the tavern can see her butt naked, sitting on a bucket, Zenzi blush. But and because she made people laugh, she hide her very hairy intimacy with her hat before stand up and salute the crowd before pull up her panties and pants. She exit by the door and the *public toilet* and the bucket disappear.
still a little tipsy from the alcohol "The God lolol'ol work is not to helps us to win challenge... It's real function is to help us, to made you laugh... so I doing great my job..." a Badam tsum can be hear coming from nowhere.

"And for the forfeit, I hear you..."
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Wed Jul 25, 2018 1:56 am

"I think a bare-butt spanking would do the trick," Minna said, with a mischievous grin. She sat down, and gestured to her lap, "come on over here, I promise it won't hurt...permanently."
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:28 pm

Zenzi don't like to be spanked, but she haven't the choice and she can made laugh people during that moment she call the power of her god and made appear a square with two buttons on the back of her clown pant and open it. Now everybody can see her chubby tan ass. She advance to the Dwarf lady and say "I'm sorry Mummy to have been naughty" and bent over Minna lap before use a last miracle (15) she have changer her clothes in little girl pink dress, her frilly white panties pulled down.
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:58 pm

The dwarf bit her lip with excitement as she started slapping Zenzi's chubby backside. "Sorry, clownie, them's the breaks," she said, and continued for another 19 slaps. Minna was strong, and Zenzi, as much as she wanted to be entertaining, was getting sore and wanted to cry. When she thought it was over, Minna added five more to her backside which was now far pinker than her dress, then allowed her to get up.

Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:22 pm

"Ohohohohohohoh" was the only thing Zenzi have to say after having a so good correction. her clothes become her normal clown-suit and she return to sit at her place after just a put a cushion on her chair.
"Aouch... Who next want to challenge me ? You see you can have fun and chance to win !"
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:34 pm

Having seen the clown-priestess bested firsthand, the other tavern worker, Niniane, suddenly felt confident. "Let us arm wrestle," she said, over what's inside my bag here. There are three creamy pies. If I win, "I'm going to smudge them over your face and wherever else I want. If you win, you decide what to do with them."

(Let's say the best of 3 Strength Rolls?)
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:56 am

"Cream pie ???? Oh yes !!! that's a good joke !! I accept !" Zenzi still sitting on her cushion but she's lacking in brute strength so with the little help of her God (12) she reinforce her right sleeve to make it difficult to push. (with this little cheat Zenzi gain a +2 in strength, so she have 6 in strength. Only another priest or mage can sense the magic by besting the roll of Zenzi (12))
After that she take position in face of Niniane.
"I'm ready to wrestle" She said with a smile.

(I will be away the next two days. Comeback on Saturday.)
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:33 am

Niniane rolled up the sleeve of her blouse, which seemed unnecessary, as the sleeves were already short.  It revealed a chubby arm, that might have had some muscle hiding within.  She put her arm on the table, locked hands with Zenzi, and the contest started.  (First roll, 15)
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:50 am

Zenzi put her right arm on the table and lock her hand with Niniane begin to force to win this time ! She prefer throw cream pie then receive her (Critical Success ! ) apparently she put too much effort in this begin, because Niniane arm begin to fall down.
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:54 pm

(critical success 20! Weird luck here.)

Niniane gritted her teeth. A muscle bulged from the chubby skin on her arm as she struggled against Zenzi. Her eyes looked on in disbelief, aa Zenzi's muscles did not look as big as the strength she was showing.
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:30 pm

Zenzi was surprise by all the strength that chubby girl can showing ! she she resist with all the power she can (15)
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:31 pm

Niniane was making some progress; by now, both hands were back in the middle. People in the crowd were increasing their bets or looking on, riveted at the intensity of the competition. Niniane was doing well, but she had exerted herself greatly over the last several seconds. The exertion showed on her face. She was getting tired. That said, she felt that this contest would end soon, whichever way it went. (16)
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:33 pm

Zenzi was concentrate all the strength she still have and her little cheating from beginning was helping a lot but actually she was maintain the equality (critical success again and why equality because even with a critical success it make 16)
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:01 pm

Niniane's wrist was gradually pushed down to the table. A look of shock and surprise was on her face. She couldn't believe she had lost to this clown! Zenzi gestured, and Niniane took the satchel with the three pies in it off her shoulder and put it on the table. Her face still gave the impression she couldn't believe what had happened.
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:37 am

Zenzi see her cheated arm begin to gradually pushed her adversary wrist to the table. She was so happy and relieve to win even if it was a little cheated victory !
She made a little show for the throwing of cream pie. Because you never ever throw casually cream pie, the throwing of cream pie is an art !
Zenzi prepare the first pie and the rumble of drum can be hear.
(14) Niniane was now standing on her feet tied on a wooden plank before the first pie was threw and hit her right in her face ! A loudly TADAM ! can be heard after the impact !
After this Zenzi enter into a cabin and change herself into a band leader (19) take the two pie like cymbal and some Opera music can be heard.
At the final moment of the music Zenzi Clap the two pie of each side of the head of Niniane !
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next