Enferia Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Challenge Zenzi The Mighty Clown-Priest of Lolol'ol

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Challenge Zenzi The Mighty Clown-Priest of Lolol'ol - Page 2 Empty Re: Challenge Zenzi The Mighty Clown-Priest of Lolol'ol

Post by Myds6 Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:09 pm

Niniane couldn't be seen blushing as the crowd taunted the humiliated loser of the game. But, under all that pie goo, she was.

Minna saddled up to the cream-covered Niniane, pulled out her barcloth, and wiped just the area around her eyes and ears. Untying her, she handed her her now-empty magic satchel, and a tray of drinks. "Boss says you're serving now. As you are."

"OK, let me go wash up," Niniane replied. "As you are." Minna repeated, you can wash up after your shift. "But that's in five hours! This cream will really smell by then! Not to mention what it will do to my complexion. And I look ridiculous!"

Minna nodded. "She says the patrons are getting a kick out of it, and if you wash off before your shift is over, you're fired." Niniane frowned, then went about her work, unwashed as she was. She received a lot of mockery, and little slaps and pinches from the customers who would never have had the guts when the formidable barmaid didn't look so silly.

(Splotch, you want to do the next challenge? Or, if you don't respond, Percolator, you can pick the character and challenge. I'm worried I'm driving what happens too much, and I'm running out of good ideas.)

Myds6
Myds6

http://myds6.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Challenge Zenzi The Mighty Clown-Priest of Lolol'ol - Page 2 Empty Re: Challenge Zenzi The Mighty Clown-Priest of Lolol'ol

Post by Percolator Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:16 am

Seeing that nobody else want to challenge her actually, she decide to tease them a little.

"So nobody have the gut to challenge me ? except the two brave girls who have challenge me, is there only little sassy girl, coward and small dick people in this tavern ?"

She waited to see the result of her taunt.
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Thu Aug 23, 2018 2:37 am

((Which one of my characters do you want to challenge you? I'm not sure what skill they can play against you.))
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Sat Aug 25, 2018 3:42 am

(You can wake up Miryala or Emma Wanderfoot ^^)
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:26 pm

(Thanks for reminding me about the elf...she is my avatar, but I almost forgot her.)

A most odd character made her way through the crowd.  It was an elf, in plate armor.  Her face was painted in a way that recalled rumors of the elves living deep into the wilderness, where human societies rarely encounter them.  Yet another thing differentiated her from just about every elf they had ever seen: she was chubby, rather than slender.  She was clearly a little tipsy, having put back a lot of ale earlier in the evening.

A challenge, hmmm?  "I bet I can eat more pastries than you..."  She wobbled a bit, off-balance, then continued..."If I win, you'll have to help me in my quest, um, when we are ready to go...and if you win...what do you want?"
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Sun Aug 26, 2018 4:44 am

Zenzi looked that new challenger and her pathetic challenge :" An eating contest ? blearg ! No fun at all ! Me and my god prefer a throwing pastries contest ! We throwing pastries at each other. Just the right to dodge with feet staying on the ground. If I loose I accept your condition, if I win, you put you panties on you head !"

Zenzi waiting for the answer of that maybe quarter elf. It was always more funny when you throw pasties to other people than eating them !
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:02 am

Miryala was drunk, and open to just about any suggestion...."Alright, have it your way...as long as I can eat them after. Let's do it."

(Do we roll Dex vs Dex? I suggest two rolls per post, one to throw, one to dodge. I'll let you start.)
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:13 am

"Yeah ! let's begin ! Bring us pastries to throw !!!" say an excited Zenzi (agree for the two roll) She take position, pick up a pastries and arm her shot before shoot on the elf ! (18 ) after that she say "don't forget that show is offer by the Great Lolol'ol and her clown-priestess ! So if you can give a little donation to her temple ?"
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:22 am

(Critical) Miryala dodged just in time. "Here's my donation!" she taunted, throwing a pastry at Zenzi. Her hand seemed a bit wobbly as she aimed. (10)

Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:29 am

(19) Zenzi just move her head on the side to dodge the pie. "No, no, no ! You doing it wrong ! Let me show you !" She take a pie and throw them like a disc ! (18, my dice want I win ^^)
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:47 pm

(critical...I don't even want her to dodge, but the dice aren't cooperating.)

Miryala, to everyone's surprise, stumbled out of the way, almost accidentally. Taking a bite of a pastry, she then attempted another throw. (17)
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Mon Aug 27, 2018 10:24 am

(17... past close, too close!^^) With an agility her clothes and her body can't made possible normally, Zenzi dodge the attack on the edge.
"Phewwww ! that's was a close one ! now my turn" she throw the pastries like a pebble. (the curse of the seven you know ? ^^ 17)
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Mon Aug 27, 2018 3:36 pm

(11) If the elf had had an amazing spate of luck, it was over. Zenzi's pastry hit her right in the face, and splattered into her hair with the impact. She licked her lips, a bit dumbfounded, and grabbed as much as she could of what was left and shoved it into her mouth. She wobbled dizzily.

(Are we doing one hit, or more?)
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:54 pm

(if you want !^^)
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:30 pm

Miryala teetered a bit, wiped her eyes clear, and took another throw. (Critical!)
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:38 am

Zenzi didn't that high speed pie arrive and take it right in the face. the impact was so brutal he kick her of her shoes. "Aouch ! that was an hard pie this one ! But just one more to hit you and I win and the same for you !" (12)
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Fri Aug 31, 2018 10:24 pm

(15)  It didn't even seem like Miryala saw the pie coming to her, as she had turned her head.  But, almost randomly, she took a step and accidentally dodged the projectile.  Picking up a pie of her own, she tried again. (11)
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Sat Sep 01, 2018 4:26 pm

Zenzi dodged the pie at the edge (13) then throw another one (critical fail) but maybe the pie have glue on it maybe Zenzi swing too much her arm or maybe her god want add some fun the fact his, Zenzi have throwing herself with the pie leaving her pant on her initial place and landing on her belly just at the feet of Miryala who have a good view on the panties with cup-cake of printed of the clown-priestess !
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Thu Sep 06, 2018 2:09 pm

(sorry, working too much!  Wow, the dice hate us both!)
(Critical fail!)

Miryala tried to turn to pick up another pie, but, as Zenzi's head and outstretched arms were between her feet, she tripped, falling face first onto Zenzi.  Her pie-covered nose burying itself in the picture of a cupcake on her backside.

(Weird turn of events...maybe the next rolls can be wrestling to get up to get the next pie?)
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Fri Sep 07, 2018 11:35 am

Zenzi feel something pushed her panties into her butt cracks ! she stand up and see she have her panties exposed. she blush a little before trying to hide them with her hand and search with her eyes where is pant was. "Just a little interruption before we continue !" she say while trying to find her pant.

(away from computer for one week, coming back the 14/09)
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:16 pm

The drunk Miryala rolled to the floor as Zenzi moved to get the elf off of her. She clumsily crawled to her hands and knees, looking for another projectile to throw.
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:18 pm

Zenzi Finally find her pant behind a table she knelled down to pick up her pant leaving her butt exposed. From nowhere a red arrow appear pointed the the backside of Zenzi. On the top of the arrow a sign who say *shoot here !*
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:26 pm

Miryala, knees wobbling, finally climbed to her feet, and grabbed a pie. The arrow was too hilarious not to notice. She took aim...stumbled back a few feet, took aim again, and...
(critical fail! I'm not that creative right this second, so I'll let you decide how the fail plays out!)

Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:54 am

Fall face on the ground right behing Zenzi. The Clown priestess didn't see that, she stand up with her pant in the hand, turn back and trip on Miryala who was lying down.
Zenzi fall, her face hurt the tender butt of her adversary. Three red arrow popped again from nowhere and point the ass of Zenzi *Shoot her* *Easy Target* *This panties will blow if hit !* was write on the top of the three arrow.
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:50 am

Miryala climbed to her feet slowly, grabbed another pie, and tossed it at the advertised target. (16)
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next