Enferia Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NELVINA AND THE FOX VERSUS ZALERIA AND ZORAIDA, THE NYSIA SISTERS

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

NELVINA AND THE FOX VERSUS ZALERIA AND ZORAIDA, THE NYSIA SISTERS - Page 2 Empty Re: NELVINA AND THE FOX VERSUS ZALERIA AND ZORAIDA, THE NYSIA SISTERS

Post by Myds6 Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:40 am

(Critical success!) Zoraida held out her hand, and a wave of force came forward. It hit the bolt of divine energy, and with a giant spark pushed back against it for a second. Then, both beams were gone.

With another wave of her hand, a small, localized tornado came into being, and winded its way toward Nelvina. (17)

(8 ) Zaleria's lack of dexterity surprised no one, but the desperation of the Fox's attack shocked her and the audience. Zaleria's bra was torn from her tattooed body, and her large, reddish nipples came into view. Her hands instinctively went to them to cover up, but the blush on the sorceress' face showed she was defeated.
Myds6
Myds6

http://myds6.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

NELVINA AND THE FOX VERSUS ZALERIA AND ZORAIDA, THE NYSIA SISTERS - Page 2 Empty Re: NELVINA AND THE FOX VERSUS ZALERIA AND ZORAIDA, THE NYSIA SISTERS

Post by splotch Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:52 pm

(This has been a great run! I think some people got sick of arena fights, but I love working with someone when you get a good rythm like this!)

(17)

The tornado blew at Nelvina. She did a roll, landing a little rough, and having to use her hands to steady herself when she landed. This meant once more she flashed her exposed breast to the crowd.

"EEP!" She yelped, in a suprisingly girly manner for one so fit. She blushed, cupping her breast again with her off hand.

Meanwhile, the Fox was busing herself tying the bra around her face in an absurd makeshift mask.

"What's this?" The announcer said. "The famous thief the Fox has stolen Zaleria's bra, and is trying to make it a mask. But, doesn't that violate the rules of the arena? You can't wear the stolen clothes of an opponent!"

The Queen beside him frown slightly. Then, with a dismissive gesture, she waved her hand slightly.

The bra on the Fox's face dissappeared.

"No. NO!" She squealed, trying to cover again.

"Hey, I know you!" Zaleria said, finally seeing a good glance of the fox's face. "You're The Baroness León de Montaña!"

The crowd went awash with whispers. The legendary fox was herself a baroness? Many had heard of Baroness de Montana, and her huge holding of land from her widowed husband. Would those lands be forfeit to the Queens of her land, now that she was revealed a criminal?

While the Fox was outed, Nelvina overheard the announcer.

"Wait, your a thief?" She asked, confused. I fight with a thief?" To those carefully watching (and there were many) it was possible to see Nelvina shrink a little, her muslces seeming to smooth away a bit. She was still quite strong, but not quite as impressive as she had been when she first entered the ring.

(Another -1)

Still, Nelvina was furious at her enemy. She charged forward, though felt a little winded. No, she needed her power! She waved her mace, which still had a slight glow, and swept it at Zoradia!

(17)

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:53 pm

(Yeah, I like this one...in my opinion, good character interaction is what makes a match good.  Zoraida, however, isn't willing to give it up just yet, so she's using magic as she sucks at dodging, lol)

Zoraida's jaw dropped at the revelation of the Fox's identity.  Nevertheless, Nelvina was swinging the mace at her again.  (18 ) This time, however, she had prepared a teleport spell.  

Nelvina was confused as her mace slashed thin air.  Behind her, Zoraida cast another spell, intended to fully disintegrate the tunic.  (18 )

"Ha!" Zaleria taunted, "My sister will have your lands for this!  Anyone in your extended family will be held in our dungeons!  And I, well, I'll dig up your husband's grave and animate his corpse as a slave to my will.  You can't imagine what I'll have that rotten lump of dead flesh do yet!"

(A bit much, perhaps, but the sisters ARE evil.  Zoraida's just more a bond villainess mastermind, Zaleria a bratty teenage mean girl with sorceress powers.)
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:43 am

(14) The tornado caught Nelvina, her large form too slow to dodge. She was caught twirling madly, totally disoriented as she spund. She landed, thrown clear, dark hair missed and in her face. She struggled to shaky big legs. That was when she saw that her tunic was gone. She was topless! Her whole pale torso was bare, covered in hard muscle. That said, it was a little softer then expected. All she now wore was small full cut panties that almost resembled skin tight modern bike shorts. Besides that she was bare
“Ahh! She almost covered, but rage overtook her. “You try to make me as sinful as you dirty mage!” She cried, hurling her mace at Nelvina, disarming herself with a desperate attack!
(Cool

The Fox, overtaken with shame and fury, tackled Zaleria, pulling at her hair and screaming. (14). This was again against the rules, but the queen simply grinned.
(Not part of the match, just a cat fight to keep them involved.)

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:03 pm

(I'm going to take that as an 8 in parenthesis, making a smilie. Z rolls a 12)
The swing was so desperate, that it flew wide, and Zoraida was able to step out of the way. Desperate herself, she gave up clever plans and cast a fireball at Nelvina's shorts. (15)

Zaleria was out of the game, but had managed to keep the Fox from ganging up on her sister. She'd like to imagine it was strategy, but she had really meant what she said. For now, the Fox was on top of her, pulling her hair. At a great disadvantage in grappling, she tried to swing a knee into the rogue's crotch to stun her (11 ).
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:27 pm

(14, a lot of ties. You were right about the 8 by the way)

Nelvina saw the fireball heading at her. Hunching down in a lunging position, she raised her arms in a X and turned her face aside. Every exposed muscle on her tensed in readiness. The fireball hit her arms dead on. She grimaced, sliding backwards with such force her shoes ripped away. She kept her footing though. The fireball faded and she rose. She winced as her gauntlets, now red hot burned her. She pulled them off and tossed them aside. Now she was utterly naked except for a small pair of shorts. She wasn't even armed! Her pale, muscular form glowed under the sun. She blushed, crossing an arm over her chest.

She took off at Zordaia, running to close the distance. Getting in close was her only hope. Then she threw a series of haymakers, powerful blows (though not as powerful as they should have been) aimed at Zoradia. Not targeting her panties, but they were likely to get caught in the melee.
(12)

(14) The fox saw the knee coming up at her crotch, and shifted her weight, pinning the leg with her thigh. Then she rained down a series of slaps at Zaleria.

Then, suddenly the Fox flew off Zaleria. Zaleria was pulled the opposite direction, shrieking as she got a friction burn on her bare back as she slid on the sand.

The crowd looked up. The Queen was making a gesture. Either she'd used some magics of her own, or an unseen sorcerr obeyed her command. Either way, she had broken up the fighting.

"That's enough rule breaking out of you Fox!" The announcer said. "Or, should I say baroness de Montana?"

The Fox winced, hearing her name blare across the arena. She was so exposed! Then, she remembered the other sister. She hated Zoradia just as much. She decided to aid her ally in stripping that one, and bent to pick her whip up when she was allowed to move.

(No attack from the Fox this round)

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:05 pm

(My girls deserve to lose, but it's been fun dragging it out.)
(1 critical fail. It's like I asked for that by typing the above sentence almost, lol)

Zoraida was beaten back--literally. Stunned, it was easy as pie for Nelvina to tear off the sorceress' bra. One more smack landed Zoraida on her ass in the sand, looking up indignantly.

Zaleria was lying on her back, hands cupped around her posterior, that was raised from the sand that had friction burned it, as if she was crab-walking on her elbows. This provided a rather lascivious view of her womanhood that the viewing sphere didn't fail to magnify.
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:44 pm

"We have a winner!" The announcer called out as the crowd roared. "Or, should I say, a pair of winners. Nelvina, the fit and fine fighter for the divine, and The Fox, or should I say Baroness De Montoya, surprisingly old fashioned undergarments now withstanding!"

Both women flinched, covering up and blushing as the crowd cheered them. The losers were prone. Zaleria was struggling to rise without impacting her scrapped back or butt, Zoradia was still knocked senseless from Nelvina's barrage.

"Now, it's time for forfeits!" The announcer said, causing another cheer. "Paladin and Rogue, the losers are yours to toy with."

"Oh no," Nelvina began. "I would never take advantage for entertainment..."

"Well, I will!" The Fox excalimed. She summoned a guard and began making requests. The guard nodded, then took off to fulfill her wishes.

"But... but, it's not right!" Nelvina said, or more so whined. She probably could stop the Fox, but something stopped her. Part of her wanted to punish the Queens for stripping her, but the other side felt that was wrong. Her own inaction caused more doubt, that made her shrink and soften a little more...

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:53 am

Zoraida started to regain her composure. To her horror, she remembered that she was naked, on the arena sands! She immediately deflected her embarrassment by taking the offensive. "This is your fault you big oaf! You and that stupid club of yours..."

Zaleria rolled over onto her stomach, nervous about whatever might come next. The Fox wasn't going to take it easy on them, if reputation was any indication.
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:09 pm

"Big oaf?!" Nelvina growled indignantly. Zoraidia had stumbled across a raw nerve. Nelvina had been a big girl all her life. Actual, until she'd gotten her divine powers, she'd been quite the chubby lass. She'd dealt with endless bullying from the pretty girls and now, even as a muscular beautiful woman, was still quite sensitive.

She had been hesitating due to moral reasons to allow this punishment, but Zoradia's remarks pushed her over the edge. She turned to the Fox.

"What did you have in mind for these harlots?" She asked. The fox smiled.

"Here, put these on." She commanded, throwing two leotards to the pair. They were surprised. They were being given clothes as a punishment? They hurriedly put on the leotards, only to find out that they didn't quite qualify as clothes.

The crotch, breasts, stomach and butt crack of each leotard had been cut out. The material uselessly covered only the unimportant bits. In fact, they just called attention to their exposed nethers and breasts.

"These are your costumes." She then handed them each a bucket. "Now, go in the crowd and dance for the amusement of the commoners you use and rob. And don't come back until your bucket if full from tips!"

The two hesitated, so the Fox cracked her whip across their backsides. They squealed and hurried towards an open entrance to the stands. They were now among the roaring masses, bodies exposed, expected to dance for tips!

Nelvina smiled, but felt a pang of guilt. The gods probably would not be pleased, she thought, with her vengeful behavior. And, as she considered that, her muscles reduced, she shrunk a little, and her stomach began to stick out just a little.

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:08 am

Once up in the crowd, Zoraida crossed her arms and scowled. "I am still the Queen of Nysia! This little baroness will pay for this...and perhaps all of Enferia will, too!" It was true that Nysia had a giant standing army, but it was also true that Zoraida had no way of contacting it right now. If any of her embassy guards or personnel were sitting in the crowd, they weren't going to admit it.

Zaleria, too, was scowling, but it was at all the commoner hands reaching out to touch her. She slapped some of them back. "Stupid Baroness...if she wants us to dance, she'll come up her and make us dance...for now, I'm plotting my revenge..." she made a trails through the crowd swinging the empty bucket as a weapon. "When I get out of this arena...I'm gonna hex that little bitch until she can't--aaargh, can't you ugly peasants keep your hands to yourself for a single moment?"
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:32 am

"Hmm." The fox scowled. "It seems the sister's don't play along." She winked at Nelvina. "Be right back."

Then she took off like a dart, charging up into the stands with a graceful front handspring. She landed directly behind the sisters.

"Did I not give you enough incentive?" The Fox said, looming over the defiant Queens. "Well, let this drive you!"

She cracked the whip against Zaleria's butt.

"YEOUCH!" SHe squealed, cupping her breast. The fox cracked it at Zoradia, striking her across the big butt.

"OOOWW!" She moaned. Each received a quick series of lashes. They didn't cause much damage, due to the arena's magic, but boy did they hurt! Both women cowered back. They cried to hide where they were hit by the whip, but then the fox struck another part. Thighs, butts, breasts, even a few sneaked over their crotches. Small raised red lines over their bodies, the sisters cowered together, backs to a wall.

"Now, dance or I'll whip you raw!" The Fox bellowed.

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:22 pm

Zoraida's eyes teared up, but her lips were drawn back, still defiant. Reluctantly, she started to shake her sizeable backside, given no choice by the Fox.

Zaleria, too, although her hands were holding her throbbing butt as she started the dance, making for an awkward performance.

The crowd added some encouragement by smacking Zoraida's butt when she wasn't looking. Se turned around with a stare that penetrated like a stiletto through the throat. The crowd she was staring at suddenly stopped laughing, their smiles replaced with fear. Until someone on the opposite side smacked her rear as well. Then they all broke into laughter as she couldn't stare down one side without exposing to the other.
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:04 pm

"Sorry dear, but you're not so intimidating anymore." The fox laughed at Zoraida. She then looked in their buckets.

"Ah, you haven't earned any tips yet!" She laughed again. "Your dancing does not impress. Well, how about this? Everyone has to tip you a coin to touch you! That shall incentivize them!"

The crowd began throwing coins madly into the buckets, coming towards the sisters. They squealed as they were fondled, goosed, spanking, pinched and stroked from every angle. There was no escape, they were utterly surrounded by excited commoners happy to say they'd grouped a queen!

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Thu Aug 23, 2018 2:40 am

"I'll get you, baroness, you know I will," Zoraida screamed as she tried to fight off the groping hands. "And everyone you've ever cared about. As soon as I leave this arena, I'll send word to my retainers..."

Zaleria's makeup was running from tears and her backside was practically glowing from all the slaps it had gotten, on top of what the Fox had done with her whip. But she wasn't able to muster any words, just and angry grit-toothed glare.
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Sat Aug 25, 2018 4:54 pm

"If that's the case, I might as well have all the fun with you I can now!" The Fox responded to Zoraida's threats. The guards passed her the next thing she'd requested. Heavy chain manacles. With them she buckled both women's hands behind their backs. Then she ran the chain down to their ankles, and secured two manacles there. They were held, arms pulled back towards the ground, forcing them to thrust their chests forward and walk legs back in awkward tiny steps.

Then the Fox drew two sets of clamps on small fine chains. She secured each clamp to one of their nipples. Holding the free ends, she paraded the sisters around. They were forced to follow by painful yanks on sensitive nipples.

After a tour through the crowd, causing more groping and embarrassing of the sisters, The Fox led them down to the center of the arena...

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:41 pm

"Yeeeow!" Zoraida shrieked. "You and that brute of a barbarian who fought alongside you...you're both on my list."

Zaleria was wimpering, but, to be honest, glad the pose gave some cover for her sore backside, although opening up an entire new front of pain in her nipples.

Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:07 pm

"Here, hold this." The fox handed the nipple chains to Nelvina.

"Gladly." Nelivna took the chains with a tug, causing both girls to whimper. Nelivna smiled, though unknowingly her muscles softened even more, and her stomach was staring to swell, thighs rounding out. The viewfinder took careful study of this before switching to the sisters.

The fox drew a feather. She began tracing it along Zaleria's body.

"AHHAHAHAH STOP IT!" She squealed. Arms and legs bound, she could do nothing to stop the Fox, who drew a second feather and began tickling Zoraida.

"AAHAHJHAHA OH NO!" She squealed, body jiggling. Both women stood, arms bound to legs behind their backs, chests thrust out, inviting targets for the feather, which traced around their nipples, dipping into armpits and crevices. They both laughed, sheen of sweat coating their uncovered bodies. They jiggled with laughter, bodies rocking wildly. Moans of high pitch laughter escaped them as the Fox worked the feather down thighs, then traced their vaginas.

"HHAHAHAHA STOP I'M GONNA PEE!" Zaleria squealed, breaking first. The Fox, of course, did not stop. She worked a feather over each woman, teasing their bodies to the breaking point. They both felt they were going to burst and loose control of bladder and their remaining dignity.

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:33 pm

(Hope you don't mind my improvisation with the Fox)

Tugging Zoraida's chain, she pulled her down toward the sands, and placed her underneath her sister before continuing. Zaleria couldn't hold it in anymore. "Stop it!" she shrieked. Zoraida grumbled angrily in anticipation, but the chains put her entirely under the control of her captor, so she couldn't move away. The viewing sphere showed the moment Zaleria lost control, and stayed in a closeup until Zoraida was wiping her wet hair away from her face.
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Fri Aug 31, 2018 5:46 am

"There!" The fox said, letting both women fall to their knees as she released the chains. "Remember, that's what you get when you mess with the people! And, before you threaten to call harm my friends and loved ones, hear this! I will write our country as well. I will write every noble I know in our land, every land owner and baron. I will also write the peasant folk, who you ignore."

"I will write them all, and tell them what happened to you two today. I will tell them of your weakness and loss. I will tell them how easily you are bested. I will end my tail by telling how you peed over each other, cowed and weak before me!"

"After that, I will tell them all to revolt against the throne! A crown no one respects is no authority! You will lose your kingdom, revolt will take it! That is your last dishonor, wicked sisters!"

Then, remembering her companion, the Fox turned to Nelvina.

"That is, unless you have a a punishment in mind?" Then, seeing her ally, she blinked in surprise.

"What happened to you?" She asked, confused.

"What do you mean?" Nevlina asked, equaling confused. Then, she looked down. To her horror, half her muscle mass was gone! Besides that she had shrunk down, and her body was marbled with round fat instead of glistening muscle.

"Oh no!" She squealed, blushing and covering. "I have disgraced myself before the gods!" She then ran from the arena.

The announcer shrugged, then spoke.

"It appears the round is ending..." He said.

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:08 pm

The audience went home, happy with the show they'd seen, though they wished Nelvina had taken part more in the forfeit process. They hoped that prude would be back to show off that fit body of hers! The fox retrieved her mask before leaving the arena. Despite having her identity revealed, she would continue to fight as The Fox, hero of the people.

Meanwhile the naked, humilated sister slowly dragged themselves to their feet. While both were angry, exahustion and humilation had take its toll on them. They wandered from the arena limply, not even bothering to cover as the crowd laughed.

The announcer turned to the Queen. He normally did not speak directly to her, but was curious about the results of this match.

"It sounds as though there might be great chaos in Nysia." He pointed out. The queen did not look at him, but smiled slightly.

"Yes." She said. "It's almost as though someone planned it all, isn't it?"

The announcer felt stunned, getting a slight glimpse into the great schemes of the queen of Enferia.

(That's all I guess! I enjoyed this match, and I feel like it left open a lot of story threads. Sorry to end it for your characters, but it seemed like you were away. You're welcome to write more if there's something I forgot. We should follow this up whenever you're feeling it, or do something with other characters.)

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Thu Sep 06, 2018 2:04 pm

(It's good....you up for an adventure that has some rolls if you like, but is maybe a bit scripted?  If so, it starts in the Tavern, I'll write it up later.  Let me know which of your characters and one of my characters the Fox makes friends with in the tavern...so it isn't just her on the adventure.  Basically, I'm planning on keeping it rolling whenever I am not on the road, which should probably be more often soon.  What I want to say about the format, is, sometimes, I'll wait a while, and write the next part if you aren't around/don't want to add an action.  Let me know if it's OK, and pick some friends for the Fox and Friends...lol.)
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Fri Sep 07, 2018 2:08 am

(Let's do Gortha, and Nelvina and maybe a surprise appearance by Belinna?)

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:00 am

(Whoa...that's a lot of firepower!  I think it can work, but they have to get split up at some point.  Let's have their relationships clarified at the tavern. m The thread is under adventures, though. I wish the name weren't a spoiler, lol.)
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:46 am

(Belinna could even work on your side, whatever you think would be even.)

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum