Enferia Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Trip to Nysia

2 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

A Trip to Nysia - Page 3 Empty Re: A Trip to Nysia

Post by Myds6 Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:09 pm

The platinum blonde pirate was relaxing, lounged over a large coil of rope.  She didn't hear Nelvina coming, and didn't expect anything to break the boredom any time soon.  (11)  *Whack*  Nelvina ensured it would be a while before she woke up, but her head was going to hurt for days when she did.

Nearby, a dark-skinned pirate with impressive locks started at the sound of the blonde pirate being hit.  Her eyes caught Nelvina and she drew her sword.  "To arms!" she screamed.

"Yeoooooooooow!" Hilevi screamed, "That flat-chested little rat bit me!"  Wanda comforted her with a hug, but Helievi's hands were rubbing the bite, which wsn't bleeding but had a distinct teeth-shaped bruise.  Makkuro put her hand over her mouth, to hide a bit of a smile.

"I think you'll need to teach her a serious lesson," Zaleria said.  

Hilevi spoke to a nearby guard who nodded, then ran off, presumably to collect what she needed.  Until she returned, Hilevi spanked the fox with her hand, spitting curses at her.

The guard returned, with help.  One was holding a bucket, one a sack, and she herself was holding a short leather strap, between cuffs.  Hilevi opened the stocks as the guard helped fasten the cuffs around the Baroness' wrists--one in front of her, and the other behind her, with the short leather strap pulling up tight between her legs.  Attached to it was a rope, that allowed her to be led around.

Hilevi then asked the guard with the sack, "are you sure they are enchanted?"  The guard nodded, carefully.  Then, she took the bucket, and poured it over the Fox's head, making sure it covered as much of her body as possible.  From the sweet smell and stickiness, the Baroness realized it was tree syrup.

She could guess, she thought, what was coming next, as Hilevi poured the bag of feathers over her.  She had seen people tarred and feathered before.  It seemed that they had not brought enough feathers to do it properly; they were sparsely spaced.  But this, she soon felt, was different.  All of the feathers had been enchanted, and each wriggled of its own accord, tickling her like only someone who has been tickled by dozens of enchanted feathers could imagine.

Immediately, she started a strange, jiggling dance, in respond to the tickling, and Hilevi pulled on the rope to choreograph at least where the dance went, pulling her near to the crowd and then away.  What was worse, she thought was that all of this was sliding the leather strap between her wrists back and forth across her womanhood, the friction now causing a trickle of juice that washed some of the feathers away from that area and immediately below it on her thighs.

Selina's stocks were turned around, so she could watch her sister's humiliation as Zaleria continued to punish her backside with a  small paddle.  Zoraida continued the humiliation of Eleanor, but seemed distracted by the cleverness of Hilevi's response to the insubordination of the prisoner.

(We get the fun of seeing a new character punished, and establish the "bad girl" cred of the villainesses. win/win.)
Myds6
Myds6

http://myds6.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Wed Oct 03, 2018 2:37 am

Nelinva brought her mace around, hoping for to disarm or knock out the pirate. (13)

Meanwhile Gortha jumped up, moving towards the first mate and acting captain. She waved to Elizabeth, urging her to come help as she went to try to restrain the acting captain!
(12)

The Fox laughed and shook, her unflattering body shaking wildly. She laughed until her eyes watered, and sobs of shame escaped her as she looked at the jeering crowd of nobles. She used to be one of the, though secretly she despised them. Well, now they were openly mocking her shame, and there was nothing she could do.

Even worse, she could feel her bladder wanting to release. Oh god no, not like this!

Belinna cringed, wishing she didn't' have to watch. She knew the cruel sisters would be instant, and punish her for any action. So she sat, averting her eyes from her compaion's shame...

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Wed Oct 03, 2018 4:51 am

Nelvina's mace knocked the cutlass from the pirate, who tried backing away from her. Unfortunately, onboard the ship, there was little backing away to do. Cornered, she pulled out a small dagger from her sash, and leapt at Nelvina (critical fail)

(16) Aliza turned around in time to see Gortha coming her way. Seeing Elizabeth, she drew her weapon. "This isn't your ship anymore. I suggest you go back, however you got here, before Captain Carlotta and her mates find out you're here. You're severely outnumbered, as you know!" That said, she lunged for the ship's bell to raise the alarm. (16)

The crowd laughed hysterically, some throwing a rotten tomato here or there. Eleanor tried to remain silent, knowing that this would be her fate for some time, but her thick eyeliner ran in dark streaks down her face.

Selina's prospects were better; she was theoretically being released soon. But she wasn't enjoying this any more than the others. The sugary goo on her face was separating, and the smell made her want to retch. But most of all, her backside was on fire from all the punishment it had received.

The Fox had it the worst. The sticky syrup made her body glisten, and there weren't enough feathers to cover her shape or skin, just enough to tickle her relentlessly. Her hands, trapped between her legs as they were, were rubbing her most sensitive areas, and now, her bladder was an urgent issue.

If she had ever truly been the people's hero, it seemed they had turned on her now. At least most of them. She caught the eye of a peasant girl whose family home she had saved when the doomguards tried to evict them. She made eye contact, and the baroness focused on this-some were still on her side. She used that thought to try to anchor herself. Then, she lost sight of the girls for a second; where had she gone? To the Fox's surprise, she suddenly appeared in the front row, and hurled a clod of dirt at her. This was too much. The momentary hope and emotional letdown broke her will, and with it, her bladder released as well.

She felt the warm liquid pouring down her thighs and over her strapped hands. "Eeeeeewww" said the girl, adding additional insult.

At this point, Zaleria and Zoraida were sitting, leaving the activities to the torturer Amira, the Mercenary Hilevi, the Ebon Whisper, and her apprentice, Wanda. Hilevi was still holding a hand to her backside every now and then; the bite had hurt. But whenever she thought about it, she tugged the rope, and forced the Fox to dance to a different part of the courtyard. She tried to catch Belinna's gaze, but it was clear that the blood mage was looking away.

Amira approached the Fox from behind, and grabbed her by the hair. Bending her over a little, she took the handle of the Fox's own whip, and inserted it like an obscene tail. "I'm not sure what kind of animal you are, but it sure is ugly, whatever it is!" she laughed.

Zoraida and Zaleria, so often at each other's throats, were leaning back and clapping hands on each other's shoulders, laughing and having a good time, as if they were best friends as well as sisters.

(Hope you like where I took the Fox's physique. I had "Lauren's Little Secret" in mind.)
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:32 pm

(loving that twist!)

The pirate lunging at Nelvina fell flat to the ground. Nelvina planted her foot on the pirate's back, thick thigh pressing the poor woman to the ground. Then she turned. Seeing the first mate lunging for the warning bell she charged divine energy through her body, into the mace then fired it in the woman's direction!
(11)

Gotha lunged at the first mate as well, but was already too late. She turned, facing the door to the lower decks, wishing she had a better weapon...

"It seems Fox, that you're 'little sister is far more mature then you!" Zaleria laughed.

"At least, when it comes to the breasts!" Zoraida laughed with her.

"But, I suppose, if you're talking about body fat, the chubby Fox is still the biggest one..."

She's almost as big as our Hillevi!" Hillevi's jaw dropped as the insults were turned on her, but kept yanking the Fox around by her bounds.

"No... please..." The Fox panted. Her binds were rubbing on her wet crotch, overwhelming all restrain...

"What?" Zaleria asked, guessing the answer.

"I... I ... I'm gonna cum!" The Fox panted like a wild animal...

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:43 am

In no time, the first mate was ringing the ship's bell like an alarm.  A massive clatter of boots on planks could be heard below decks, and then the doors burst open.  A broad-hipped, heavy set pirate, with black hair stepped forward, surrounded by three tough-looking pirates on either side of her.  She was dressed head to toe in black and white finery of an almost comically piratical stereotype, from her ruffled sleeves to the skulls and crossbones on her captain's hat.  The only break to this fashion rhythm was a single red rose over her right ear.  There was no doubt this was Carlotta.

The first mate stood by the bell, grinning, "you're in trouble now!"

"What's this?" said the overdressed captain, "Beth comes crawling back.  And you brought some goons.  Good job on finding such big, dumb goons.  But that won't be enough to get your ship back, and certainly not your crew.  This crew has never had it so good before, right, ladies?"

(A somewhat lackluster cheer came from below decks.  Clearly there were at least a dozen more below.)

"So, what to do with you lot....oh, the options.  I could send you off in a dinghy, to fend for yourself.  I could send you to the brig.  I could throw you overboard.  But, no, I'm not without honor, and I want to end this once and for all.  Here are your choices: You and your goons can take your chance with all of us, and see how far that gets you, or....you can challenge me to single combat.  No weapons, just what the gods gave us.  I don't want to kill you, so let's say, we strip away every last shred of dignity, so the loser isn't still lookin' to lead this crew any longer.  I mean, totally humiliate one another in front of all present.  The winner keeps the ship and the crew."

"But captain..." the first mate said, concern and caution in her voice.

"A captain without courage is worth nothing.  My honor demands satisfaction, lass, and my command requires that this returning fly be swatted for good.  Then, we'll sail on to greater fortunes."

Hearing this, the deck filled up with pirates who gathered in a circle around the party to see what choice they'd make.

(Want to control Captain Elizabeth for the length of the fight?  I'll post pics of the two pirate leaders down below this post, and throw in some stats.)

Last edited by Myds6 on Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:01 am

A Trip to Nysia - Page 3 Carlotta01_by_myds6-dcom135
Carlotta Stats:4,8,8,4,4,7,2,2,9,3
Physical Stats:
Strength- 9
Dexterity- 3
Constitution-8
Speed- 4

Mental Stats:
Wisdom- 4
Intelligence-7
Perception-4
Charisma- 8

A Trip to Nysia - Page 3 Elizabeth01_by_myds6-dcom1cq

Elizabeth Stats:1,5,7,10,1,9,9,6,8,5
Physical Stats:
Strength- 5
Dexterity- 9
Constitution- 10
Speed- 9

Mental Stats:
Wisdom- 5
Intelligence-8
Perception- 7
Charisma- 6
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:09 am

Hilevi was blushing about the comments on her size. Wanda bit her lip, knowing how much bigger she was than the mercenary. But they reminded themselves that today was a day of great victory. Hilevi was a noble now, not a mere mercenary. She had risen from a slave to a noble. Wanda, on the other hand, had started out noble, was stripped of her title and seen as a criminal, and now she was a noble again. Each wondered at the vicissitudes of fortune, in her own way.

But Hilevi wouldn't allow her mind to wander, at least, not right now. She had a fox by the tail, so to speak, and had to give the crowd a spectacular finish. The crowd's amusement was at fever pitch, and Zoraida had even abandoned torturing her former lover to see this.
Belinna was at the edge of the crowd, not trying to see her friend humiliated, partially because it was sad to see a friend in such dire straits, and partially, because she felt guilty protecting herself and not risking an attempting at futile protest.

Hilevi had noticed her looking away. She didn't see that the former mercenary had pulled the fox right up to her, and yanked the rope just as the climax occurred.
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:39 pm

((You know what?  Let's take turns writing the fight, whether duel or three on a dozen plus, but instead of waiting on individual rolls, we both write for each character and do several moves, based on a list of rolls already made.  I'll start, by rolling 10d 10 on the Wizards site: 1,4,4,1,6,5,10,8,5,1  Wow, those are not good rolls.  I'll let you pick which character makes the first move.  If you sue up all these rolls, roll 10 more and paste 'em at the end.  Sorry for all the mechanics, I realized I like the way this flows along better than an arena match and didn't want to lose momentum.))
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Sat Oct 06, 2018 2:05 am

(you're talking about the pirate fight right? I think I get your idea. Here's my ten rolls: 10 - 6 - 7 - 7 - 8 - 10 - 6 - 2 - 8 - 3. I'll do the first sequence of combat.)

"Challenge accepted bitch!" Elizabeth said, presenting more courage then she felt. Carlotta had bested her in taking the ship, could she really take her one on one? She had to do it, to prove her value as captain. Still, she was scared. Her stomach had butterflies as she unclipped her sword belt and passed it to Gortha. Nelivna, respecting the duel, lowered her mace and stood at attention. The pirates around her did the same.

"Uh good luck?" Gortha said.

"Thanks." Elizabeth said, cracking her neck. Meanwhile, Carlotta was giving her sword belt over to her first mate. The pirates made a loose ring around the two. Carlotta cracked her knuckles.

"You ready to get stripped, you scallywag?" She mocked. Elizabeth grit her teeth. Then, Carlotta threw a haymaker, trying to suprise Elizabeth... who saw it coming from a mile away. (10, 15) Carlotta overextended, leaving herslef open for a punch to the gut. Then Elizabeth used her off hand to tear at Carlotta's collar, ripping it down to show generous cleavage.

Growling, Carlotta grasped at Elizabeth collar. Elizabeth felt a hand on her shirt and wacked it away, stepping back and then coming in with a knee (13, 15). She kneed Calrotta in the gut, causing her to gasp and hunch over. She used this chance to rip at the back of her skirts, tearing them away to expose her underwear! The ripped skirt hung, halfway off and loose, the front still intact.

Nelivna noticed some tension in the crew. There seemed to be many loyal to Carlotta, who did not like the way this fight was going. She saw the first mate touching her sword, but she was on the opposite side of the fight from her. She tried to catch Gortha's eye, who was standing near the first mate. Gortha caught her eye, but was a little slow on the uptake....

(your turn!)

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sat Oct 06, 2018 4:01 am

((OK, what I was thinking is we are doing 10 rolls the other person will use, we can add up the stats. I'll post mine at the end.))

Carlotta was feeling the pressure. She tossed aside her Captain's hat as she took a deep breath, then charged at Elizabeth, head-butting her in the abdomen, then pulling her pants down. (19/crit) Elizabeth was winded and powerless to stop this attack,and she blushed a little as her black panties with a skull and crossbones across the backside were revealed. (11) Carlotta continued the onslaught, tearing at her shirt, and causing her large breasts to pop out over her corset. (16 vs 11)

But Elizabeth realized she needed to change the rhythm of the fight. Backing away, she decided to try to stay out of Carlotta's reach. This would allow her to make better use of footwork, where she had an advantage. (11 vs 19) Carlotta ran at her opponent. IF she could only lay a hand on her, she'd be able to finish this. But Elizabeth dodged, and grabbed what was left of the skirts as she went by. Carlotta's white panties were revealed, as ruffled as her top. She could hear the crowd laughing as someone said, "So that's what the captain wears under there." Another voice chimed in, "If we ever lose the sails, we can try her bloomers!"

The bigger woman grimaced at this disrespect from the crew, and grabbed at Elizabeth to take out her anger. (9 vs 11) Again, Carlotta was too slow, and this time, Elizabeth caught her by the dress, which tore right off, leaving her in her frilly panties, a wide belt that cut into her chubby belly, and her boots.

Nelvina saw the redheaded first mate looking like she was seriously contemplating putting an end to this, but, as she gestured tog et Gortha's attention, Gortha merely looked back as if to reply "yeah, good fight, innit?"

For the moment, the mate didn't interfere. Elizabeth was doing just as poorly as Carlotta, with only her underwear, Corset, and boots on. She was thinking about how her underwear was embarrassing, but not as much as her opponent's were, when she took a wrong step. (17 vs 16. Carlotta is close enough to use Str again)

"I'm going to run yer arse up the mainmast and yer panties will be our new Jolly Roger," Carlotta teased, grabbing the waistband of the panties and lifting Elizabeth up into a painful wedgie. Elizabeth knew the fabric wouldn't last forever; she'd have to act quick. At least her corset wouldn't be easy to remove, with all the sturdy buckles on it; Carlotta would have to pin her down.

(Rolls: 7,7,3,10,4,10,6,3,6,1)

Although the crowd was still amused, the sun was starting to set in Nysia. The high castle walls made it get dark even earlier, and Zoraida declared that today's entertainment was over. The Fox and Eleanor were sent back to the castle, where new quarters awaited them.

As promised, Belinna and Selina (didn't mean to rhyme there!) were set free. They examined their situation as the portcullis closed behind them, locking them out of the castle. Selina was no longer in Zoraida's custody. Technically, she was unharmed, although she had suffered a great deal of pain and humiliation. To add insult to injury, she was released as she was; nude, and covered in the mess that had been thrown at her. A few townspeople had gathered around her, jeering and laughing, but a few were so bold as to pinch and slap her. Belinna considered intervening.

That's when a lone, hooded woman pushed her way into the center of their jeering circle. "It's time to go home," she told the townsfolk. Instead, they pushed forward threateningly, but then there was the sound of steel sliding. In her right hand, she was holding a sabre, and in her left, a grim-looking curved dagger. The townspeople backed off, slowly for a moment, then they broke into a run until hey were far enough away to look back and gawk.

"Sorry, milady," said the figure, taking off her hooded cloak and using it to clothe the crying noblewoman. Underneath the cloak, she was a tall, thin woman, with red hair, and freckles. "Let me take you somewhere safe," she said. Selina nodded, and the two started off together.
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:55 pm

Elizabeth threw back a heel, hoping to hit Carlotta in the crotch (16, 16) but the other woman predicted this and managed to dodge, the blow instead wimpily hitting her thigh.

Shrrrrip! Her panties gave away at this last effort. She fell to the floor, moaning in relief. At least the wedgie was done, she thought. Then she remembered that she was now bottomless. Slamming her meaty thighs together She blushed bright red as Carlotta behind her laughed.

"HAHAH! Look at at that muff, that booty!" She taunted, turning the tide of the crew once again against the former captain. Elizabeth's rage overwhelmed her humilation, and she threw her head back hard, aimed right at Carlotta's crotch, now right behind her! (6, critical)

Carlotta moaned, falling to her knees as Elizabeth's head caught her square in the crotch! She puffed out her cheeks, overwhelmed by discomfort. Carlotta jumped up, acting as quick as she could. She tore at Carlotta's dress, trying to rip it off. The winded Carlotta struggled to hold on to her dress, trying to use her superior weight to plant it to the ground. (13, critical) Elizabeth managed to pry the dress off though, revealing the captains fat stomach, wide pale thighs, bloomers and croset.

Trying to turn the tide,Carlotta rose up and lunged, trying to get a grip on Elizabeth (15, 12) She missed the corset but snagged Elizabeth's sword belt, using it as a handle to swing her around a few times in circles, before she managed to rip it down her legs, stripping Elizabeth all the more. Elizabeth threw an awkward kick while cupping her crotch (15, critical fail) but the blow was so awkward Carlotta easily caught her foot with her hands, holding Elizabeth up in an uncomfortable pose, hoping on one foot, pulled around by the other!

(1 - 4 - 2 - 1 - 4 - 4 - 7 - 5 - 7 - 10)

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:01 pm

(I like this duel, being like a match, but moving much faster!)
(Critical fail!)
Carlotta made Elizabeth hop around with her legs spread for a little while, making sure to turn her around and allowing the entire crew to get a good look at her.  "Get a load of this mangy muff!" she taunted.  She was clearly enjoying this.

But she made the mistake of getting too confident.  As she tried to push Elizabeth backward, Elizabeth hopped forward, which plunged her boot right into her opponent's stomach.  Carlotta doubled over in pain, and Elizabeth managed to plant her other leg on the ground.

(Just counting the crits first here, got another one.)
Elizabeth was clearly happy to have regained her balance, and she pandered to the crew as she walked behind Carlotta, whose bent-over position made her massive backside a natural target.  Elizabeth was enjoying that some of the crew were cheering her on, so, with a  few steps back, she started a running kick at a target she was sure she couldn't miss.

Unfortunately, for her, there was a wet spot on the deck in her path, so as she ran, preparing to kick, she lost her footing, and slid face-first rather than foot-first into the ruffly-pantied backside.  Carlotta's mouth went wide as Elizabeth's nose pressed those panties in between her cheeks, and then, she fell back.  Elizabeth was now pinned under the big woman, whose backside was smothering her.  

(13 v 13, tie to defender)  Elizabeth was struggling for breath, but she also wanted to win.  She started trying to undo Carlotta's corset, but Carlotta was also trying to undo hers.
 She managed to thrash about enough to keep her former first mate from making any progress, but, unable to see and struggling to breathe under CArlotta' ruffly panties, she didn't make any progress, either.  

(14-13)
This changed, however, as Carlotta continued to smother her.  Her thrashing slowed down, and Carlotta managed to get Elizabeth's corset halfway undone.

(Critical!)
But the former captain, worried about her air supply, changed her tactics.  She grabbed the ruffled panties with both hands and held them tight, as she opened her mouth and sank her teeth into the smothering backside.

"Yeeeeeeooow!" Carlotta shrieked, her body jerking forward, her backside away from Elizabeth's face.  Now, she pulled the ruffled panties into a painful wedgie, using it to keep her opponent's butt away from her face.

Carlotta had already unbuckled two-thirds of Elizabeth's corset, but the pain of the bite made her leap forward, and her hands were now occupied holding herself up on all fours.  It was anybody's game.
(8,10,2,9,5,3,3,6,7,6)

Belinna watched Selina and the formerly-cloaked figure walk away.  She wondered if she should follow, or, considering what she had seen happen to her travelling companions, head back to the relative safety of Enferia.
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:24 pm

Elizabeth jumped up, like a half naked tigress and clawed at Carlotta (17, 19). Carlotta managed to kick a foot out, glancing off Elizabeth, but Elizabeth twisted around the blow, hands reaching the panties and pulling them down, exposing the great white ass of Carlotta!

The crowd laughed as the captain and former captain brawled bottomless. Both had thick backsides that shook in an amusing manner. The crew was still concerned about the outcome, but they were having way too much fun to interfere.

Elizabeth continued to pull as Carlotta kicked wildly, trying to shake her off (11, 18). Finally, Elizabeth yanked off the panties, taking boots with them and leaving Carlotta nude from the waist down. Carlotta blushed, then glowered in rage. She swung around, clocking a fist at Elizabeth (15, 12). She caught Elizabeth square in the jaw, sending her reeling. Elizabeth kicked out a bare leg in retaliation, while clutching her face (13, 15). She kicked Carlotta's fat stomach, making her hunch over and stick out her huge butt to the crowd. Carlotta reached her hands out, going for the corset (17, 15) She managed to claw at the corset, undoing another third of it. the bottoms of Elizabeth's breasts hung out in the open garment, only a few latches keeping it on. She was so close to full nudity!

(You probably won't need 10 to finish it, but here you go: 1 - 10 - 3 - 7 - 8 - 7 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 1)

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:18 pm

(This is a long one, I want to get us back to Nysia's capital soon!)
(Critical/Critical!)
Carlotta lunged, ready to finish it, but Elizabeth's relative speed and agility served her well.  Dropping to her knees, she leaned her body back in a limbo-like motion, and the charging woman ran right over her.  Once Elizabeth's head cleared, her hand, balled into a fist, made hard contact with her passing opponent's crotch.  Once again, Carlotta was doubled over in pain.  This time, just long enough for Elizabeth to jump to her feet, and throw her arms around her, unbuckling the corset as quickly as possible.

(12 12) Carlotta shrieked, knowing total nudity was imminent, and defiantly stomped on Elizabeth's foot.  The former captain stumbled backward a few feet, trying to maintain her balance, but Carlotta tried to close the distance.

(12 16) Carlotta was too slow, and Elizabeth was ready for her, moving aside and putting out a foot to trip her.  CArlotta wound up face-down on the ground, but Elizabeth grabbed her shins and forced her onto her back.  

(That was fun!  Letting plot armor take over for a while)
With a hard kick in the crotch, Elizabeth disabled her opponent long enough to remove the corset, but just before she did, Aliza the first mate drew her sword and pointed it at her.  "Sorry, Lizzie, that's not how this is going to go down."

More than half of the other pirates reached for their weapons.  "Stand down!  This is a duel of honor." ordered the dark-skinned, dreadlocked pirate Nelvina had knocked down earlier.

"There's no honor in THIS," Aliza said, digging the point of her boot into one of Elizabeth's flabby butt cheeks, "just disgrace for all of us.  You, get up!" she ordered Elizabeth.  Elizabeth, holding her hands up, climbed to her feet slowly, as Aliza's sword was still pointed at her.

Aliza's voice got very loud, as she took on the bearing of a politician.  "The crew has voted, Elizabeth, you shouldn't have come back."  There were various grumbles from the assembled crew, "Let them finish!" yelled one.  Aliza's eyes narrowed, and she searched the crowd for the dissenter as Carlotta climbed to her feet.  "She's right," the new captain shouted, "you voted already.  I offered this honor match out of kindness and respect for our ways.  Perhaps my first-mate here shouldn't have interrupted it, but I'll forgive her; she was worried that the will of this crew she holds so dear might be overturned."

A voice from the back shouted, "But she was winning! The rightful captain."  Carlotta again looked for the source of the voice, but was hardly in a position to quell dissent, standing naked except for her half open corset.  The crowd clearly wasn't united behind her, so she decided to take the attitude of a litigant.  "Remember why you made me captain.  Elizabeth's schedule of long watches, she ran this place like a navy ship; none of us needed that."  There were some mumbles of agreement.  "But then, she had the gall to come back and try to take the ship from you.  AGAINST the will of your vote.  And she brought OUTSIDERS!  Outsiders to force her own will over that of this crew."

Suddenly, a number of pirates turned and looked angrily at Nelvina and Gortha.

Elizabeth, enraged, suddenly found her voice again.  "It's true, that I ran the ship with discipline, but that's why we were always successful.  We were more prepared than our enemies, and that made all the difference.  Hate me for it, if you want..."  (a number of boos from the crowd showed that some indeed wanted that) "....but, if you follow Carlotta, you'll grow fat and complacent like her.  One day, your prey will get the better of you."

Mumbles showed that the crew was pondering this.  Carlotta looked around nervously, then shouted, "Ask yourself, haven't you been better off with me as captain?  You can sleep in and have more leisure than you ever had with her.  Clearly there's a reason you made me captain!  Everything is better."

"Not everything!" came a voice from the crowd.  A large, heavily-muscled Orc woman stepped up to the edge of the circle the pirates had made around the match.  Carlotta stared at her warily.  "You eat all the good food.  If we have fruit, you eat it; if we have vegetables, you eat it.  If we have meat, you eat it.  Sweets likewise.  Meanwhile, the rest of us have to choke down Sylvia's "mariner's porridge," you know, the stuff that looks like beige slime, goes down like lumpy oats, and tastes and smells of rotten fish!"

Several crew members were nodding in agreement.  Carlotta looked more nervous than ever, and even Aliza was taking a step back.  The large crew member stepped forward menacingly.  "I say, let em finish this.  Now, no more interruptions.  This is an honor duel between the captains, and her outsiders have nothing to say about it.  Put away that sword, ya barmy bilge rat, before I shove it up your--"  Aliza was already retreating back to the outer part of the circle, her weapon back in its sheath.  The large pirate gestured to the two nearly-nude captains, "Resume, skippers."

Carlotta tried to land a roundhouse punch to lay her opponent low, but that was a mistake.  The big windup allowed the faster woman to duck, knee her in the crotch, and put her hands on the corset.  Carlotta reached for Elizabeth's corset as well, but, still recovering from the blow to her loins, was a bit slower.

Elizabeth pulled the corset off, and threw it aside.  Carlotta was entirely nude now.  Sweeping her leg, she knocked her to the deck, and started punching her soft stomach.  Gortha looked on in horror, "It's over!  You can stop!" she called, then remembering her status as an outsider when a number of angry pirates stared at her.

"This ain't no arena battle in the city, darling, this be buccaneer rules," one of the pirates said to her gruffly.  "They fight until we can't look at one of em without laughin or ever take another order from 'er."

Carlotta kicked Elizabeth in the crotch, and stunned her long enough to remove her corset as well.  Elements of the crowd were loudly mocking each of  them in turn.  But Elizabeth steeled herself, and hit Carlotta with a barrage of punches, from her stomach to her breasts, to her chin.  Carlotta was weakening.

Elizabeth grabbed her by the hair, and bent her over a barrel at the edge of the circle.  Waling to a hook near the ship's bell, she found the cat'o'nine tails that she had used to enforce discipline when she was captain, a trick she learned from an earlier stint in the queen's navy.

Carlotta struggled to get back up, but Elizabeth grabbed her by the hair and pulled her back into position over the barrel.  Then, she applied a long series of smacks with the many-ended whip, leaving red streaks over Carlotta's backside, and long black streaks under her eyes as her tears dragged her makeup down her face.  

Aliza seemed visibly agitated, but the Orc crewmate, who seemed to be enjoying this, looked at her intimidatingly from time to time, ensuring she didn't interfere.

Finally, when Elizabeth had decided the whipping had gone on long enough, she looked to the crowd.  "Syliva?  You got any of that porridge?"  "Um, only yesterday morning's leftovers...there were a lot of leftovers."  Elizabeth nodded, and the cook went below decks, returning with a bucket-shaped metal pot filled with what resembled like foul-smelling oatmeal.  

Grabbing Carlotta by the hair, Elizabeth turned her so she was bent backward, face-up over the barrel.  She then grabbed a tin funnel handed to her by another crewmate, and placed it in her mouth.  Sylvia was then ordered to pour the horrid porridge into CArlotta's mouth.  The captain coughed, and gagged.  The orc who had spoken up led the cheers of around half the crew.  When Elizabeth let her stop to breathe, Carlotta was gagging, "I think I'm going to vomit."  "That's all you've been letting the crew eat."  Elizabeth took the rest of the pot and emptied it over Carlotta's face and hair, letting her wear the empty pot for good measure while the crew laughed, and Sylvia started rapping on the pot with a  spoon, making a dizzying noise for Carlotta.  And then, there, with her head in the pot, the captain's fear came true.  Vomiting is never a pretty affair, but far less so with your head in a tight container.  She struggled to pull the bucket pot from her head, and when she did, her face was a disgusting mess.  About half of the crew was laughing hysterically, and the other half looked so disgusted as if they'd be ill.

"It's over!" the Orc shouted, "Elizabeth is our captain again!"  The crew had mixed loyalties, so some cheered and others seemed displeased, but looking at Carlotta's state, they could barely imagine the crew taking her orders without question ever again.  She'd be such a laughing stock that stories would spread, and her pirating days would be through.

Elizabeth addressed the crew.  "My first orders as Captain today" she turned to the Orc,"  Grub, what's your full name again?  "Bogrub sho-Koz," "Um, Grub here, uh, what she said her name was, is now first mate.  Next, Aliza, you tried to interfere with an honor duel.  You're going to be punished for that.  Lastly, Sylvia brought up some of these rotten fruits and vegetables...maybe Carlotta ought to enjoy her favorite foods one last time before we lash her to the bow as our figurehead?  In fact, I'm going to leave you at the tender mercies of the crew for the rest of the day, and tomorrow, as we sail into port, you'll be the figurehead everyone sees. Don't worry, Carlotta, we'll still feed you, but just day-old mariner's porridge.  Even though that's not what the rest of us will be eating.  We'll unload your useless ass in the city. No need to maroon you on a desert island after today--those stories are going to follow you for years as it is. Lastly, a triple ration of rum for every hand not being punished right now."
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Sat Oct 13, 2018 2:24 pm

In a short while, the filthy and fully nude Carlotta found herself bound to the mast, nude breasts dangling over the ocean. The crew had hoisted her up, hands all over her, and bound her to the mast, wrapping her carefully with several lengths of rope.

Aliza had been stripped nude, and was cleaning the deck with a toothbrush. Her bare fanny waved in the air, furry muff showing between her legs as she blushed and scrubbed.

Elizabeth stood at the the helm, with Carlotta's captain's hat on and her new first mate at her side. Now that everything had settled, Nelvina and Gortha approached her.

"Captain Elizabeth, now that you have your ship, come with us to Nysia to save the Fox and overthrow the corrupt queens!" Nelivna said excitedly.

"Right, that was the plan..." Carlotta rubbed her chin thoughtuflly...

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:54 pm

Elizabeth smiled, "you said there'd be payment? I will go, as planned, but assuring this crew some booty would go a long way toward earning their enthusiasm. We've all heard tales of this Fox character, but how can we know we'll get paid. And now you talk of overthrowing the queen, sounds like some damned fool suicide mission...coin makes the world go round, or, at least this boat. Don't get me wrong. I owe you for getting my ship back. Now you'll have to convince the crew, because they vote on everything. A captain's word is law in the heat of battle only. There are no queens on such a ship."
Belinna sat in a tavern, drowning her sorrows. At least she was free and unscathed, but she failed to stand up for the fox. Some cloaked woman had taken Selina away, and she had been too indecisive to follow.
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:18 pm

Nelvina and Gortha stood along side Captain Elizabeth as she summoned the crew to attention.

"Alright, we've got a job offer from these two." Elizabeth said. "I'm indebted to them, and will do what I can to help, but the rest of you must hear their case and decide for yourself."

Nelvina marched up, looking rather regal despite her ragged state.

"We are on a mission to save legendary outlaw the Fox," Nelvina fetl some inner doubt as she said outlaw. Was her path truly just? "This will bring us in oppisition of the cruel queens of Nysia."

Some of the pirates grumbled wearily about that.

"I know, they are powerful, with armies and troops." Nelvina said. "At the very least we ask you to help us free the Fox. I happen to know she's a wealthy baroness, and would see you well rewarded for that much alone. And, if you help beyond that, in overthrowing these wicked and unjust queens, you will be heroes of a new government, and may be rewarded with land, safe harbor and even titles!"

"Please help us." Gortha aided bluntly. "We can't do it alone, and you could save a noble woman!"

(Gortha gets a seven to aid, so we'll say it's just Nelivna's charmisa roll, 11)

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:50 am

Elizabeth frowned as her crew grumbled. This mission seemed impossible, and the risk of not getting paid sounded too high. "Hey," she added, "It's not like we aren't already outlaws. Do you know what those Nysian bitches do to people like us if they catch them? They left Jimakai Jolie hanging nude for a week, her butt up against a beehive. And they didn't have anything on her. What happens if we run afoul of the royal navy? If we succeed at instigating a coup, perhaps we can arrange, um, special treatment for ourselves."

"And if we lose," one of the crew members spoke up, "all you were just talking about and worse will come true. We can take out some of their soldiers, skipper, I reckon even a lot of them, but them doomguard...they scare me."

"Am I sailing with a bunch of cowering bilge rats, then? Do you have the courage to try, or will I find you crying and trembling below decks? Who has what it takes?"

"I do!" Grub shouted, enthusiastically. Another pirate or two looked at each other, not wanting to be the only ones to go along. "We do!" they said. In the end, out of 79 votes, 47 voted yes. And they were underway.

Elizabeth took Gortha and Nelvina aisde. "Looks like we're going to do it. But we're going to need a plan. Have any ideas better than 'sail into the harbor and storm the castle ourselves?' I hope you do."
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:01 am

"I've got some thoughts." Nelivna said thoughtfully. "I assume that whatever the Queens are doing with The Fox, they'll want to be public. At some point the Fox will be paraded before the commoners, to try to break their spirit. I propose the three of us, plus some of the crew go in disguise into Nysia. We'll try to find whatever resistance there is and rally them to help us free the Fox whenever this happens. The rest of the crew will wait keeping the boat ready in a hidden cove, in case we need a quick getaway."

"I suggest you bring Aliza." Gortha pointed to the nude former pirate. "She's likely to stir up trouble in your absence, perhaps trying to free Carlotta. Perhaps we could drop her off somewhere? Bars always need serving wenches!"

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:28 pm

(Good, good, this buildup has been fun, but now we can roll it along!)

"Grub, you stay and keep an eye on things here," Elizabeth ordered her new first mate, before hand-selecting a team of pirates to take on the mission.  "Mara, bring Aliza to me."  The dark-skinned pirate nodded, and soon, Aliza was standing before Elizabeth, until Mara pushed her to her knees.  Elizabeth took a rope, and, tying Aliza's hands behind her back, passed the rope between her legs, tugging it a few times to see the effect.  "OK, get her a robe or something...for now.  Mara, she's yours until we get where we're going.  Make sure she stays in line....oh, I almost forgot."  Elizabeth cut Carlotta free, the small squadron she had assembled saw to it that she left the ship forthwith, the new Captain applying a kick to her backside as she ran down the gangway.

"Captain," Grub weighed in, "are you sure that's a  good idea, letting a vengeful Carlotta go, given the...sensitivity of your mission?"  The expression on Elizabeth's face showed she had been too excited before to have made this calculation.  "Send a team of four to hunt her down, and...when they find her, well, babysit her until this is over."

A makeshift robe was put together out of a large burlap sack, and covered Aliza, except for where the rope pulled her, between her thighs.  Mara stood close in front of her, tugging at the rope, as the group made their way deeper into the harbor town.

"Here's a tavern," Elizabeth suggested, "We could drop off firecrotch here," but how can we make sure she keeps her mouth shut?  Roberta, you are going to guard her until tomorrow.  Buy her as much ale as she wants, but no clothes, and keep the rope on.  Don't let her slip away, and if she does, the nudity and rope ought to make catching up a breeze.  By tomorrow, hopefully, we can set her entirely free."  She handed the blonde Roberta a handful of coin.  More than enough to keep drinks for two flowing at a tavern for a day or two.  "You know, we need to find help.  I think we should all have a drink.  But crew, we're being subtle here, let me do the talking."

Belinna wasn't sure if it was the ciders she had put back or reality, but she knew that Orc who had just walked in.  And Nelvina...was that her?  Some of the faces of the women with her reminded her of the sail here from Enferia.  She was glad to see some friendly faces, but wasn't looking forward to telling them how she abandoned the Fox in her time of need.  They wouldn't understand how futile it was; how well-guarded they always were, or how anti-magic the cells, ropes, and stocks they used were.
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:12 am

Gortha spotted Belinna and nudged Nelvina. Gathering their crew they approached her. Nelvina sat beside her

"Belinna? Good to see you're not behind bars." Nelvina said. "But what about the Fox?" Nelvina looked about.

"Guys... it was messed up." Belinna gave them a brief overview of the events of the Fox's humliation. Their reactions ranged from stricten, to sympathtic, to uncomfortable, hearing the degredation of the legendary outlaw.

"I don't see how there can be a revelultion now, with the Fox so disgraced..." Belinna hung her head. "I came here because I didn't know what to do."

"Hmm.." Elizabeth, the craftiest of the bunch, rubbed her chin. "Why does it have to be the Fox? Why can't we lead the revolution?"

"What do you mean?" Nelvina asked.

"We'll be the outlaws, we'll rally the public, and we'll get the masses to help storm the castle!" She said. "Well, maybe not me, a well known pirate. But, one of you could be try to stir the crowd into action!"

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Thu Oct 18, 2018 4:18 pm

Two taverngoers, seated separately an equal distance from Belinna, nodded to each other.  A third figure took note, and stepped outside for a moment.  The first two, noticing, got up and approached Belinna.  "Their spies are everywhere," warned one in a green dress, with dirty blonde hair.  "It's not longer safe to stay here," a dwarf said.

"But we haven't yet dropped off my, um...crewmate yet." Elizabeth protested, adding, "And who are you, anyway?"  "It isn't safe to talk.  This tavern is about to be crawling with guards.  Come with us."  With that, the two headed into the kitchen, where the back door of the property was.
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:17 pm

(OK, I wanted to see if you wanted to follow, but I'm going to move this along toward the finale a bit.)
The group followed the two strange women out the back door of the tavern, then down a series of ever-more run-down alleys. While the main streets of Nysia's capital were grandiose, they were only a façade hiding a much starker reality. Moving a few barrels, the women revealed a hatch, and one climbed down a ladder, beckoning the adventurers to follow. The other stayed behind to hide the hatch in case of searching guards.

Below, they entered a small cellar room, lit by a single torch. The woman pulled on the torch, and the wall shifted. She led them through the secret door into a labyrinth of tunnels; sometimes sewer tunnels, sometimes storage cellars, wine cellars, and the like. Eventually, they entered a large underground space. Across form them, there were targets painted on wood, backed by bales of hay. Half a dozens peasants and townspeople were practicing archer.

"Welcome to the resistance," called a voice. Belinna recognized the woman. It was Selina, the Fox's little sister who she had seen so humiliated. She was clad in makeshift leather armor, and had a longbow on her back.
"We're not half as strong as we used to be...before my sister's unfortunate situation. But we're what's left. And we're planning to get her out."

The pirates eyed these revolutionaries in training dubiously. They would not stand against professional warriors. Elizabeth frowned, "You seem little more than a child, dear, are you certain you and your toy soldiers are up for the task?"

The rage in Selina's eyes was obvious, "We will ALL contribute what we can to the effort."

Gortha tried to smooth the situation over, knowing they needed any help they could get. "So, what's your plan?"

Selina frowned, "Tomorrow, my sister and the Queen's former lover and court artist, Eleanor will be brought out to the courtyard for another day of public humiliation..." She unconsciously rubbed her sore backside as she said this. "There are magics on the castle that prevent injury, but enhance the pain. Magics Zoraida learned and modified from the Enferian arena. If past behavior is any indication, my sister will be in a restraining device, under heavy guard, and the sisters, their torturer, their guards, and perhaps a few others will be present. Zoraida has elevated a mercenary, an assassin, and her apprentice to noble status, and our intel says they are still in the city, which means they will probably be present. We need to sneak in unarmed, yet somehow have a cache of weapons available. There will be perhaps a dozen city guard, and half a dozen of the doomguard in that courtyard. Considering it's the castle, we'll have to act t prevent them from raising an alarm to call reinforcements. There is a bell near the center of the courtyard, and a beacon at the top of the walls. It's very important we keep them away from those points--we have little hope once they call reinforcements."

"It sounds pretty hopeless as it is," said the dreadlocked pirate. Elizabeth shot her a stern glance.

"We don't have much in the way of supplies, but, since our success or failure will be determined tomorrow, we don't need to worry about keeping much for the future. Eat, drink, rest, and tomorrow, we'll make our move," Selina said.

"How do you know we aren't here on behalf of the queen?" one of the pirates asked. "Because the doomguard would have raided us by now." With that, she passed the pirate a mug of ale.

Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:35 pm

Back in the castle, the Fox rose in her quarters, which were actually somewhat luxurious. She had been bathed, and given a fetching outfit to wear to breakfast. When she arrived, she saw Eleanor hadn't been treated to the same conditions. She was dirty and dressed in rags provided to her in the dungeon.

"Well," said Zoraida, "We have another exciting day planned for our special guests. At noon, we'll head out to the courtyard. I was wondering how long it will be before we run out of creative ideas to make your extended stay here...entertaining."

When it was noon, the two women were led into a heavily-guarded courtyard. The public hadn't been admitted yet. Instead of the two pairs of stocks they expected, there were twelve. The Fox gasped a little, as she understood the implications.

Amira the torturer helped the two of them intot eh stocks at the very center, while Hilevi and Wanda stood by, staring and giggling at them. Hilevi, by her bearing, seemed to have started her day with some strong drink. Makkuro also stood by, although her demeanor was of vigilance. The Fox didn't like the feeling of this.

Laid out before the stocks, a bit tot he side so as not to instruct the crowd's view, were long tables. Half of one was covered in various whips and torture instruments. The rest of it, and the other table were, oddly enough, covered in various pastries.

Before the Fox had taken it all in, the crowd was admitted to the courtyard. She held back her recognition of some of the faces. It wouldn't do to let her captors know who was here. In fact, she was worried that it was Zoraida's entire plan.

"Welcome, to another day of pain and humiliation for this criminal, the Fox!" Zoraida announced. "And Eleanor!" Zaleria added. Zoraida gave her a cold stare, "Yes, her too," she continued, "we have quite a treat for you today. Amira has brought out many of her favorite tools from the dungeon, whips, paddles, the pear.... And our lovely castle chef Emilia has, on my instructions, taken the nastiest ingredients that were past their date, and put together these disgusting desserts." She picked up a pie and smelled it. "Vile," she said, "the cream and the egg must have been well past their prime."

She handed it casually to Amira, who planted the creamy, foul-smelling concoction in the Fox's face. Taking it as a cue, Zaleria did the same to Eleanor. "Don't worry, darling, there's plenty more where that came from."

"But now," Zoraida spoke up again, "It's time to see them stripped right to the skin they wore into this world. Ladies?" Wanda and Hilevi stepped forward to help tear away the fox's fine clothes. Amira and Zaleria started to strip the rags from Eleanor.
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Mon Oct 22, 2018 2:50 pm

The Fox felt her heart palpating in her chest. She could not bear to be stripped again! To feel that scrutiny, that humiliation was just too much. The extra shame of her small breasts made it to hard to bear! She was panting, chest heaving, legs straining in the awkward position of the stocks. Wanda and Hillevi stepped to each side. They smiled to each other, enjoying the Fox's quivering.

Then, wiht a shared nod, they reached down and grabbed the dress from each side.

"No no no no!" The Fox whimpered. Grinning more, the pair yanked, shredding the dress off the fox! Revealed was a massive backside in bloomers, a large bra and white, plump flesh.

Eleanor was already nude, openly crying as the resistance entered with the crowd. Selinna had been in charge of hiding their weapons. Gortha was to guard the bell so the alarm would not be raised. Elizabeth and Nelivna were to free the fox. They all froze when they saw the pair in the stocks, already being stripped. Every woman among them felt the quiver of fear, imagining themselves in that position...

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next