Enferia Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE DOWNFALL OF LILLITH THE DEMON QUEEN!

4 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

THE DOWNFALL OF LILLITH THE DEMON QUEEN! - Page 2 Empty Re: THE DOWNFALL OF LILLITH THE DEMON QUEEN!

Post by Myds6 Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:28 am

Madyson shrieked as she felt her overdress go loose. But she had to defend herself. Being too panicked to think about her skillset, she took an amateur swing at the demonic being with a unschooled punch. No martial artist was the mage. (5 )

Meanwhile, Jessica, afraid of hitting Madyson again, tried to land a kick on the demon. She was also untrained in non-magical combat, so it was a risk. (17 )

Zaleria (sorry, I know I posted Zoraida's page, but Zaleria is at the bottom, I never gave her her own) laughed at the muscled paladin slipping in the slimy oil. Then, she called, "Demon Queen, what will you give me to serve you? At the very least, set me free if I help you to victory over this pathetic paladin." Even her sister Zoraida, watching from behind the contestant's gate, was shocked. Zaleria was petulant and childish, but even Zoraida had warned her that pacts with infernal beings never turned out quite as planned. This had been a lesson hard-learned by their mother.

"To prove my sincerity," Zaleria continued, I will set this warrior's garments alight. With that, she cast a fireball to the oil slick where Nelvina was climbing to her feet. (26 ) "That naïve fool," her sister said, out loud, unable to do anything about the happenings in the arena.

The demon took a swing at Marquesa Anastase, who attempted to dodge. (6 ) A claw tore at the top of her dress, leaving her left breast exposed. In spite of the arena magic, it brought a great deal of pain. Being a diabolist herself, Anastase assumed that demonic magic could still cause pain in spite of the arena magics. She looked down at her breast. No blood. At least it wouldn't cause her actual damage. She hoped.

Raising the sword above her head recklessly, she attempted to return the blow. (20 )

"As proof of my sincerity," Zaleria
Myds6
Myds6

http://myds6.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

THE DOWNFALL OF LILLITH THE DEMON QUEEN! - Page 2 Empty Re: THE DOWNFALL OF LILLITH THE DEMON QUEEN!

Post by Percolator Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:57 am

Finally her rightful fury have finally paid, she wounded the demon ! But that one don't take the thing too kindly, he unleash a violent attack from his unwounded arm and totally rip off one the warrior shoulder-pad !
"Fair enough ! but this time you're dead !" She said as she strike violently the demon with her hammer ! (18)

This time Zenzi didn't have the time to react and her spot light was destroyed ! "You're no fun ! bad Girl" She throw her bow-tie slicer to slice the dress of the demon Queen ! (13)

Finally the summon was finished ! (12) A beautiful and fiery Greater Elemental was standing in front of Salindra. She looked like of a woman, her golden eyes looked Salindra and say :"At your service Mistress ! what your order ?" Salindra see apparently, one of the contestant want to betray the Queen Of Enferia ! "Great and Powerful Fire-Lady, attack this traitor" by pointing Zaleria.

The Fire elemental immediately charge the traitor (attack critical success !^^ The Greater fire Elemental is an invocation in service of Salindra, if Salindra is K.O, the Elemental while be free of her control and will attack anybody in the arena. To make her return to her home, you must defeat her ! immune to fire and greater vulnerability to water !)
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:50 am

(9) The demon slipped Madyson's attack, but was caught unaware as Jessica kicked it, cracking the demon in the spine. It looked badly damaged and probably wouldn't be moving fast, but it was still standing. It lashed out, clawing at Jessica, reaching backwards at her with it's spiked grip! (11)

As Zaleria extended a finger, Nelvina tried to dodge away (11) but was too slow as spark took to her skirt. It caught due to the oil, burning up quickly and exposing her muscular, panty clad backside. The crowd laughed as Nelvina blushed, forced to drop her sword and pat herself out before the fire spread!

(11) Marquesa's blow struck true. Her sword came down on the demon's head, cleaving it in two. It dissipated in a puff of brimstone and shadow, turning to nothing before her eyes...

(Critical fail!) The demon facing Celodine was too slow, as the hammer nearly ripped it in half. It fell apart into nothingness, leaving her free of obstacles.

The bow tie flew by, suprising Lillith as it cut her arm. Her sleeve fell to the ground, the thin long pale claw of an arm below it exposed.

She hardly cared though. For now there was nudity in the arena. Exposure. Humiliation. Shame. Those negative emotions empowered her! Feeling some excitement grow (and her nipples harden) The demon queen flew up into the air, then rained a bout of acid at the annoying clown hounding her (18).

Meanwhile she spoke to Zaleria.

"Yes, serve me! Betray the others, strip them for me! Their weakness is our strength!"

In payment she gave Zaleria a boost of negative energy (+5 to your next roll, defense or offense)

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:09 am

(I felt like Zaleria going rogue would add some additional flavor too it.  Also, I never tire of seeing her punished for being bad, lol)

Madyson flailed a fist at the demon, that was far too near for her liking.  (5.  It was almost a critical fail, that might have been more fun, lol)  

Jessica tried to dodge the claw, but her reflexes were more suited to concentrating on spells than physical combat.  (Critical fail, oh, there we go)  
The claw grabbed hold of her outer robe and robbed her of it, leaving her in a long but sleeveless underdress of the same color, but a less fine fabric.  Cursing, she tried to grab the clawed arm and twist it.  (Critical fail.  I guess I should be careful what I wish for.)

Anastase's jaw dropped open in surprise at how well she was wielding the anti-demon sword.  It couldn't have been dumb luck, could it?  She decided it wasn't and charged Lilith, swinging wildly.  (7)

Zaleria laughed hysterically as Nelvina dropped her sword, running frantically around in her panties, patting her backside.  She didn't see the fire elemental coming at her. WHOOOSH! With a loud rush of flames, her dress turned to ash, and she was left in a baby blue bra and blue-and-white striped panties. She was so shocked that she did nothing but blush and cover up, while trying to back away from the elemental.

Last edited by Myds6 on Fri Apr 12, 2019 7:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:52 am

(Sorry Myds6 I think you forgot the attack of my Great Fire Elemental on Zaleria... ^^)
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Fri Apr 12, 2019 7:03 am

(Fixing! I did forget)
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Fri Apr 12, 2019 7:33 am

Finally Cléodine have destroy her opponent ! Now she must help other fighter. She charged the demon who was attacking Madison (15)

Zenzi was happy again, her attack worked on the demon queen but apparently she seem to be a little pissed off, because some nasty air attack come to her she made a just in time dodge (19 ! even me don't believe it) and avoid the attack. she made a little prayer (14) has take of her belt to made a bow and trying to hit the flying Queen with an arrow charged with itching powder (15) just after she shoot the arrow, her pant fall down exposing a green boy-short with cupcake printed on it.

Salindra begin to cast a fire blast, the queen is maybe immune to fire but the blast wave of the spell maybe can hit her ! (14)

Without new order, the Fire elemental continue to attack Zaleria (15)
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Tue Apr 23, 2019 2:08 am

(accidently refreshed this post, lost my roles. This is going to lack a bit of context and be rushed as a reslut, sorry)

The demon facing down Madyson managed to dodge both her ineffectual attack and Cleodine's charge. It reared on Cleodine, clawing at her as she moved in at it (13)

Jessica tried to put the demon in a levarage, but it was a mistake to get so close. It slipped her grip, grabbing her wrist in a reversal. Then it lowered it's head and impaled her slip upon it's horns, rising up to it's full height. Jessica now found herself in the awkard postion of being supsended by her rapidly ripping undergarment from the horns of a demon!

Meanwhile, Anastase's demon blade cut the demon she was facing in half!

Zenzi's arrow hit LIllith, spraying the itching powder down her garments (going to have this be an ongoing, every turn Lillith will get a willpower or react to the powder.) At the same time Salindra fired a blast (14. Normally only one defense, but LIllith's sort of the boss fight.). Lillith caught it in her hand, staring Salindra down. She added her own dark energies to the blast, the fire in her hand glowing green and dark. Then she fired it back straight at Salindra! (16)

Nelvina stumbled to her feet, picking up her mace with glowing cheeks. Her skirt was destroyed! She shot a glare at Zaleria, but saw her now in her underwear, menaced by a fire elemental! Nelvina was tempted to let her fall, but the heroic warrior of the gods she was trained to be wouldn't allow it. Also if she showed Zaleria she was on her side, perhaps the mage would change sides and turn the tide! She rushed up, swinging her magic holy mace at the elemental! (13, I imagine Nelvina is misestimating Zaleria.)

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:01 am

The demon like to enrage Cléodine, this new demon dodge the attack and dare to attack her from the rear ! she turn back quickly and block the attack on the edge with her hammer (14, a close one ^^) then she swing her hammer to the head of the demon (18) "Dodge that scum !"

After her successful shot, Zenzi see that her panties was exposed ! she feigned a blushing before pull ups her pants and put her belt back. She made a cabin appear (13) and change herself into a bird suit and begin to fly to the demon queen.

"Oh crap !" Was what Salindra say when she see the Demon Queen return her attack with a boost ! Luckily for her her fire shield hold good but begin to show sign of weakness (17) after that she saw that stupid goodies two-shoes of Nelvina attack her Elemental "Nelvina, you chubby idiot !! don't attack my creature but the demon queen !!! That coward of Zaleria have betrayed us !" Salindra begin to cast a bigger spell (first round of incantation 17)

The Elemental catch the mace by the head like it was a ball (19) then send her fiery foot right into Nelvina pussy ! (15)
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:13 pm

Anastase wsa now convinced that she was an incredible swordmistress, and that it wasn't dumb luck that had brought her this far.  She charged Lilith, swinging the onyx blade at her.  (7)

Zaleria nearly dodged the fire elemental (16) bui it caught her bra and disintegrated it.  To her surprise, Nelvina was coming to her aid!  She aimed a blast of frost at the fire elemental (18)

Jessica, dangling by her underdress, found herself unable to attack.  The dress ripped slowly, dropping her to the ground in a pair of pink bunny panties and an well-worn white bra.

Madyson, watching the demon turn on Cleodine, hoped to slow it with another web spell.  (13)
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Sat Apr 27, 2019 3:12 pm

(13) Cleodine brought the hammer down, crushing the head of the demon she fought. It fell apart into it's brimstone and nothingness.

Nevlina was panicking. Things had gotten out of control so fast! This group was too big, too unwieldy. No wonder she had attacked an ally's elemental! She moved to go attack the demon queen, when the elemental kicked right into her panty covered crotch. (13)

Nelvina's eyes bugged out comically. Her knees caved inwards and she wobbled. Then, she saw her panties were on fire.

"AHHHH!" She screamed, batting at her panties. The blaze just grew though. In terror, forgetting she couldn't be badly hurt, Nelvina flopped onto her back dropping her mace. Laying prone she pulled her panties off and threw them aside. She lay, struggling to catch her breath before she remembered her bare crotch was now visible to the laughing crowd. Blushing, she threw her hands over herself.

Meanwhile, Lillith was loving this. She fed off dark emotions, and the growing shame, humiliation, frustration and anger of the women she was fighting made her stronger, and increased her ecstasy. She no longer feared for herself, almost fully clothed anyways. She need more, more nudity, more embarrassment!

Lillith slipped aside of Anastase's wild swing (16). Though the welder wasn't much of a threat, that sword was dangerous. So, Lillith decided to remove the problem. Her eyes glowed red as she stared down Anastase.

"Look into my eyes..." Lillith hissed. Her voice was hypnotic. She used her corrupting essence to try to posses Anastase and make her turn on her enemies.

(17. You can defend with Will or Intelligence, or anything else you thinnk might work. Since the demon she's fighting is gone, Madyson can redirect that web at someone else if you want.)

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:11 am

(19) Anastase resisted, "You're not my mistress any more!" (I suspect there might be diabolical ways to show her otherwise, but...)

(15) She swung the sword clumsily at Lilith again.

Zaleria shot a blast of frost at the fire elemental. (26)

Jessica climbed to her feet, blushing, as the viewing sphere took in her pink panties decorated with white bunnies. But there was no time for thinking about how embarrassed she was! She cast a fire spell toward the demon queen. (18) To her surprise, no fire was conjured, but a spray of earth and water splashed toward Lilith. This was the same kind of malfunction that had caused her to have to leave pyromancer school, and had caused her so much trouble since then.

Madyson thought of her spellbook, and cast a "magic missile" at Lilith. Three arrows appeared. Two went directly for her, and a third circled behind her. (21)

Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:15 am

(How can you obtain 26 we a D10 ?)
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Mon Apr 29, 2019 12:43 pm

(Up above, I asked if we were using D20, right? I was judging from some of the rolls I had seen. I'm usually for D10.)
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Mon Apr 29, 2019 12:52 pm

(I’ve been using d10)

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:03 pm

(Oops, no one caught my early question, then? I'll do d10 - 1 from now on, if I remember. I want my characters to lose anyway, lol. At least Marquesa is overconfident now. For this round, subtract 10, even that makes for critical fail hilarity.)
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:37 pm

(I replied, but it got lost in the shuffle. No worries!)

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:18 pm

(Oh, I posted since then.)
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Wed May 01, 2019 4:30 am

Now there is now creature staying between her and the demon queen, Cléodine can turn her full attention to the demon-queen ! she begin to run and jump the higher she can (14) and try to smash Lillith (17)

Zenzi was flying with her bird suit and was now in range to shoot Lillith ! she prepared her slingshot begin to shoot at her target (12)

The Fire Elemental Hissed when the frost hit her, a part of a red skin appear where the frost ball hit ! She turned a fiery eye to Zaleria and charge her (15)

Salindra was still channeling her fire conflagration spell. This spell was powerful but very difficult to cast, one mistake and the spell gone wild (Critical success, the fire will hotter like dragon fire !)
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Thu May 02, 2019 12:20 am

Now, with her defenses mostly gone, more and more attacks came at Lillith. She hardly cared. She was feeding on the embarrassment of the women around her as they lost clothes, the lust of the crowd. She was almost an emotional vampire, feeding on the collective feelings of the crowd. Besides, she'd only lost one sleeve. She still felt utterly confident as she batted aside Anastae's clumsy attack (10).

Then Jessica's accidental mud blast sprayed. (Critical success!) Lillith bent aside, dodging the cannon of dirty water. It instead headed straight at Madyson, who had just fired three magic missles. (Critical failure!).

This time, Lillith wasn't so fast. All three missiles hit, two in the front, one in the rear. The two tipped her back, searing her front of her dress. The third hit her straight in the butt, causing a comical shocked expression on the normally dark demon queen's face. The missles utterly destroyed her dress, exposing the skinny white skin and black, bra, panties and corset underneath.

"OH!" Lillith exclaimed. Her cheeks burned, her first major moment of weakness. She wasn't used to being human, being a woman. The air on her skin, the laughter of the crowd cause unsual feeling of... embarrassment? To stir in her.

Still, she was in combat. She ignited Zenzi's bolt midair, causing it to dissappear in a whiff of smoke (16). Salindra's fire caught her though, burning off her bra straps. Lillith caught the cups before they fell away, now forced to use a hand to keep her top on. She was still on fire though. She was completely immune to it, but not her clothes! She attempted to wrest control of the flames from Salindra (13).

At the same time she tried one more time to take control of the annoying Anastase to turn her and that annoying blade back on her allies (15)

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Thu May 02, 2019 2:03 pm

(12) Zaleria tried to dodge tot he side, but the fire elemental reached down and grabbed the back of her blue-and-white striped panties, lifting the former queen off the ground by them.

Zaleria kicked her legs comically as she was hoisted by this wedgie. "Ow, stop it!" she cried to the elemental, to no avail. Luckily or unluckily for her, she didn't have to endure it long, as the elemental's fiery fingers burned the panties to ash, dropping the whining queen on her face in the sand. She lifted her face, and comically spit out the sand that had gotten in her mouth. She was nude! It took her a second to remember that the elemental was still there, and staring at her bare, upturned backside!

(Critical fail!) Jessica's stream of mud missed Lilith, but somehow sprayed right into Madyson's face. The mage closed her eyes, and was pushed over onto her backside by the firehose-like force of the blast of mud. When she opened her eyes, she was sitting on her plump butt with her legs spread, her face, neck, cleavage, and the top of her dress completely splattered with the mud Jessica had conjured. "I'm sorry" said Jessica. Madyson, however was fuming. So far, she had defended herself surprisingly well, and the only damage she had taken, the burning of her overdress, and now this mud in the face, had come from Jessica. She started to wonder whose side the pyromancer was on. Her thoughts were interrupted as she saw the viewing sphere, showing her mud-covered face as the audience let out a loud fit of laughter. Madyson was getting really angry.

Jessica shrugged, changed her angle to Lilith a bit so Madyson wasn't in the background, and let loose what she hoped would be a fireball. (12)

(18 ) Anastase felt Lilith's influence, like tentacles wrapping themselves around her mind. She had felt this before, and was able to resist. "You can't have my mind, demon!" she shouted, attempting to repeat her earlier success with the sword. (7)

Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Sat May 04, 2019 5:54 am

(I think you forgot Cléodine Splotch ^^) Still in the air by her mighty jump, Cléodine was now at reach to smash the evil queen ! "Cléodine Smash puny demon !" she say while hurling her hammer on Lilith (12)

Zenzi was not happy, the target destroy all her projectile, "Okay, Now it's war !!!!!!" she say by putting a red head-band around her forehead. then she charge at the queen, a Clown hammer ready to strike ! (12)

Salindra was a little tired by the concentration that spell was given to her so she can't counter when Lilith try to wrest control on her fire (critical fail, you decide what's happen)
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Sun May 05, 2019 2:27 pm

(15) Lillith caught the fireball Jessica flung, instantly hurling it back with her superior control over the flame (12). The pair were engaged in the magical equivalent of a game of ping pong, throwing spells back and forth.

Meanwhile, Anastase came at Lillith again (9). This time, Lillith barely dodged out of the way, the sword scarping by her so closely even the cold blooded demon queen was frightened. She needed that enchanted blade out of the way. So, reaching over she touched the weapon, trying to head the metal and make it too hard to hold! (15)

(I did indeed forget Cleodine! Sorry about that!) While Lillith was being attack from all sides, she missed Cleodine until it was too late (11). THe hammer scraped down her back, tearing the lower half of her robe off! Long pale legs, leading to black lace panties were revealed. Lillith gasped as the viewfinder swung around her narrow backside. In the Queen's viewing platform, Poog was overwhelmed with giggles at his master's exposure. Even the Queen smirked, seeing the cold demon queen blush and gasp in shock!

A moment later, Zenzi's hammer tore off Lilliths' corset (10). This left the demon queen in the comical outfit of a torn upper half of a robe and panties! She was surrounded! Reaching out a little desperatly, She took control of Salindra's fire spell (11). Taking the red hot snake of flame, she sent it at Zenzi and Cleodine, her closest opponets. (15. Since she's attacking two, let's say it's more of a singer then a burner).

Then, Lillith saw Nelvina charging. This Paladin, infused with holy might, was her greatest threat. So, she decided to corrupt her. Reaching out, she attempted to take control of her mind (Critical success! Finally I get to control someone!). She possessed Nelvina, who instantly changed course and charged Salindra! (Critical success again!)

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Mon May 06, 2019 2:00 am

(11) The elemental stomped down on Zaleria's bare backside, causing her to feel quite the burning sensation and reddening the skin, but doing no real damage thanks to the arena magics. This was getting tiresome. She turned her torso and cast her strongest ice blast, hoping to end this elemental once and for all so she could concentrate on the fight ahead. (18 )

(Critical success) Jessica caught the fireball thrown at her, and aimed it back at Lilith (critical fail! Weird dice)

Madyson climbed to her feet, and attempted to shoot a blast of ice at Lilith. (Critical fail! I'll let you decide these crits)

(13) Lilith grabbed hold of the obsidian blade that was meant to magically burn demons. Even Anastase, because of her meddling in the infernal arts, was wearing gloves to handle it, as it had burnt her before.
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Mon May 06, 2019 2:34 pm

Zenzi see some nasty and hot flame come to burn her, so she do a barrel roll (15 close call) and escape the flame on the edge ! Now she prepare her next attack, she charge the demon with her claw on her feet (critical fail)

Cléodine try to roll on the ground after her landing but she was too short to dodge the fire and her boots were burned (13). she needed some time to catch her breath.

Salindra see too late the attack of the mind control Paladin and can't block the attack, her magical shield explode on the impact and rip off the lower part of her mage dress, exposing her pink under-dress ! For the sake of her dignity she blink herself to the opposite of Nelvina (14)

(So It wasn't my lucky day for the roll today ^^) The fire elemental take the ice blast right in the chest (17 one elemental out) and when the smoke was gone, everybody can see in place the fire elemental, a human figure, red skin, bald, big breast uncover. The extinguish elemental hide her lower lips with her hand while shivering before disappear in a smoke, leaving just a pile of cold ash.
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next