Enferia Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Return: Christie the Grey Witch vs...

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Return: Christie the Grey Witch vs... Empty The Return: Christie the Grey Witch vs...

Post by cerindclvr Tue Apr 30, 2019 6:59 pm

"GOOOOOOOOOOD AFTERNOOOOOOOOOOOON, CITIZENS OF ENFERIAAAAAAA," Aloysius yelled into his voice amplifier. The stone of the arena shook beneath every eager patron's feet. The stands were packed with a colorful crowd of festive people, roaring in response to Al's signal.

Aloysius' mouth opened as he went to belt out his introduction, but paused with a look of sudden concern as a note was slipped into his hand. He looked down to read it and his face darkened with disappointment.

"Apologies, ladies and gentlemen, but there has been a problem with a pair of our combatants!" he said, relatively quiet and relatively reverent. "It would seem the Enchanted Twins, Veira and Deira, have become indisposed by a rather... troubling curse. I know, I know, we were all looking forward to seeing them in action..." Aloysius attempted to soothe the crowd's growing cries of discontent. Syndra rolled her head ever so slightly to the side and remained expressionless.

"Well, er... it would seem, then... we have a wi-" Aloysius began to grant victory to the opponent(s) waiting at their portcullises, when a sudden eruption of sand, like an angry volcano, erupted from the middle of the arena floor. People began to clamor and shout almost immediately, while some laughed at the display. Thick, dark clouds of sand billowed up as the earthen geyser stopped moments later.

Syndra placed a gentle hand on the shoulder of one of her guards that stood in a defensive line at the edge of her viewing box, and shoved them aside with deceptive force. She clattered into the other nearby guards with a clang as the Queen casually looked over the handrail at the disturbance below. She batted her eyelashes just once, and a sudden gale of hurricane-force winds suddenly blasted down from the heavens. People continued to shout and panic, guards shoved people back with the hafts of their spears, and people downed their drinks like the end of the world had arrived.

"This challenger will do."

When the Queen spoke, the wind stopped just as suddenly as she'd summoned it, and the cloud of sand was gone. All sound other than her voice failed to travel in that moment, and everyone stopped moving in a moment of brief paralysis at the sensation. Everything had stilled.

"If she wants to create a spectacle, I invite her to be part of one," the Queen continued enigmatically, looking down at the arena from a standing position one last time before gracefully returning to her seat.

Standing in the middle of the now-pristine arena was the infamous Grey Witch. All the sand that should've been displaced by the Christie's explosive entrance had been smoothed flat again. The witch casually brushed a bit of sand off of her legs with a swat of her hand and looked up at the stands. Grinning, a broad, pearly-white grin up at the crowds, Christie narrowed her eyes only briefly at Syndra before turning and folding her arms. The audience was still silent, but it looked like most of them had settled back into their seats. The Grey Witch smirked.

Syndra made a tiny gesture to Aloysius, who still looked a bit flustered by the events.

"Well then! What a pleasant surprise! It doesn't seem particularly fair to me... but a truly warm welcome back to Chri-" Aloysius was cut off by a wave of the witch's hand and a mischievous wink. The fat announcer's clothes suddenly exploded off, like confetti at a party, denuding the pudgy, pale little man. Screeching in falsetto, Aloysius crouched down in the announcer's box, quivering. The audience let out hearty guffaws. The Queen did not move.

"Thank goodness they didn't put that on the sphere, eh? I've come to play. Let's get on with it!" Christie quipped as she finally went to regard her opponent(s). Who was foolish enough to not flee the arena when they had the chance?

((if multiple people want to tag in, that would be fine -- Christie will be rusty but formidable so I was thinking a duo would welcome her back. Otherwise, perhaps someone wants to control two characters?))
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Return: Christie the Grey Witch vs... Empty Re: The Return: Christie the Grey Witch vs...

Post by Krucible Wed May 01, 2019 7:00 pm

This sounds like a good opportunity for me to properly premier two of my characters; Rana and Miria. Think Christie is up to the challenge?

Krucible

Back to top Go down

The Return: Christie the Grey Witch vs... Empty Re: The Return: Christie the Grey Witch vs...

Post by cerindclvr Wed May 01, 2019 11:19 pm

((sounds great..!))
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Thu May 02, 2019 4:36 pm

Christie slowly sauntered in a relaxed pacing motion across a few feet of sand, looking up at the audience, the announcer's box, the Queen's box, and the portcullises where her opponents were supposed to be.  She held a quiet, smug look on her face as she smirked wordlessly, the quirking of her brow seeming to say "Well?"  At length she let out a monosyllabic laugh.

"I guess my opponents were wise enough to go when they had the chance after all!  I hope you won't judge them too harshly, my Queen..." Christie said, leaning in to the word with a bit of clearly insincere obsequiousness.  She had been hoping at least one of the people involved in her last arena debacle would be here.  Failing that, she needed someone to vent her frustrations on...  The audience began to grow restless.

"Something to pass the time, then?" Christie called out to the crowd, who steadily responded with cheers and chuckles.  The Grey Witch obliged them, throwing up a hand and shooting out a stream of multicolored sparks.  When the line of sparkling lights reached the audience's eye level, small explosions and fireworks erupted, drawing some "oohs" and "aahs" from everyone watching.

"My highlight reel, Al," she said loudly but casually, not looking up at the announcer's box, but gesturing.  The rotund pink figure of the announcer was still hiding somewhere by his seat  "Al?  Oh, oops, that's right -- I left you a bit indisposed.  Is there still a director up there? Show my best moments, already, before we ALL get bored!"

SOMEONE must have heard and decided it was a good idea, because sure enough, moments later, an image of Christie appeared on the viewing sphere.  (If the director had the 'wise' idea to show one of her few defeats as a way to spite her, he wasn't going through with it yet!) The Grey Witch looked identical to her present self in the replay -- toned flesh peeking out from beneath her tattered white gown, lustrous blond mane -- and she had one hand raised in the air with the other on her hip. As tended to be the case, she looked very relaxed but sensual.  Suspended several feet in the air in front of her was an adorable, if slightly plump young woman.  The hovering girl could have perhaps been nobility, such was the quality of her light blond curls hanging in ringlets around her face.  The girl also had jewelry covering her fingers and hanging from her neck, but was wearing little else besides a sheer pink nightie that barely reached the top of her jiggly, pale thighs.  There was no audio, but the mortified girl in the 'replay' on the viewing sphere seemed to be struggling and begging for help as she was telekinetically held aloft.

"Oooh, I remember this one," Christie mused, eyes dancing as she focused on the giant glassy orb above them all.  "Duchess Damina fancied herself a wizard.  Ha!  Watch closely or you'll miss it..!"

As she said, when the image of Christie on the orb snapped her fingers, within the blink of an eye the poor thing's nightie was whisked off of her, her her face when from 'mortified' to 'I don't believe this!'  The chubby noble girl's body quivered into view, all pale curves (a little bit of jiggling baby fat around her hips and her butt) and breasts that seemed a little too heavy for their own good.  Her pronounced, giant pink nipples seemed to cover most of her tits as they pointed towards the ground.  The sound remained 'off', leaving only the crowd's amused reactions to be heard.

"Closer, director!" Christie ordered up at the box without looking.  The viewing sphere complied and the image of the hovering, helpless woman grew larger.

"Now, watch me show her a thing or two about telekinesis..." Christie said, gesturing again at the crystalline ball as if to say 'hurry up!'

Once again, Christie accurately recalled the former arena victory being displayed above.  Damina's breasts began to flop up and down, one by one, left then right, being let to flop back into place by invisible hands that began to torment her.

"Ahh..." Christie sighed.  "Fun times," she giggled, turning back to the crowd.  "I wouldn't want to fight me, either!"

Christie was feeling her bravado, and enjoying the crowd's mollification at her visible reminiscence.  She had her back turned towards the tunnels from which her opponent(s) were supposed to emerge and didn't much seemed concerned by that prospect anymore.
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Krucible Thu May 02, 2019 10:03 pm

Although Miria wasn't too fond of the idea of working alongside someone else, given that her profession was one of silence and stealth, she figured it would be best to take advantage of the help she was provided. That being said, it only took two minutes for her fellow combatant to get on her nerves.

"So tell me darling, do you really think you have what it takes to make it in the arena?" Rana asked with her ever-present condescending tone. "I have no intention of losing today, so do your best to not drag me down. Otherwise I'll just have to vent my frustration on you as well."

Miria remained silent in the face of Rana's taunting. Not only was the web-spinner not worth the effort required for a retort, but to speak during a battle is nothing more than a waste of breath. And as far as the assassin was concerned, the battle began the moment the gate opened for them to enter the arena. Her eyes could see through the dark of the tunnel and spot Christie, who was already in the arena and was flaunting her power and prestige for the audience. The feline woman loosened her joints as she and Rana neared the end of the tunnel.

Their opponent was high on arrogance and pride-

Miria extended the claws on her right hand as her left gripped one of the flash-bombs from her belt.

-and she wasn't going to let an opening like that go to waste.

As soon as her foot touched the edge of the shadows, Miria exploded forward in a burst of movement. The best battle is the one that ends before it even begins. Even if there was proper procedure for the matches, it was more than obvious that Christie cared not for any courtesy to others. So even if Miria gained a bad rep among the other fighters for such a sneaky tactic, she felt that as long as the crowd was satisfied with seeing Christie stripped bare, it didn't matter how she went about it.

She would slice the woman's dress down the back, blind her with the flash-bomb, and then finish her off.

Attack roll- 15

Krucible

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Sat May 04, 2019 1:20 pm

((Christie's stats are bumped up since she's regained her strength, but since it's 2v1 I think this should be pretty interesting..! Dex to dodge 5 + 7. Miria hits!))

"Hmm, I don't remember this one," Christie said as she looked up at the viewing sphere, seeing an image of herself from behind. She raised a hand to her chin as she tried to place it. When the Grey Witch noticed that her slightly toned, hourglass figure shifted whenever she shifted, right now, she realized what was about to happen.

Christie spun around, raising her hands in a defensive gesture, but Miria had gotten the drop on her. An audible "shrrriiip" sounded through the arena as claws slashed down her back, and the viewing sphere displayed the image of the back of Christie's dress getting town to literal ribbons. Her bra, it seemed, was barely spared, the back of the garment getting sliced but not not coming entirely free. The cups of it would hang dangerously low and possibly fall at any moment.

Her smooth back came into view as the top half of the tattered white garment fell away, and the angle the viewing sphere showed drifted down her spine. Her tight, but thick buttocks clenched around an elegant white thong which shone in the sunlight through the skirt-like remains of her dress. Without much thought, the Grey Witch let the top of her dress hang off of her -- things were happening too quickly for her to worry about that!

The flash bomb erupted as she was trying to get eyes on her opponent. She winced and kept her clawed bracers held up in front of her, shielding her face somewhat. Damn, Christie thought. Whoever it is, they're serious!

Acknowledging that she would have to attack her opponent without being able to see them, until the bright spots went away from her vision, the Grey Witch raised her hands in the sudden gesture of a spell. It would be a sudden, powerful spell, but one without much focus. In a wide circle around her, the sand abruptly erupted upwards with explosive force. Anything that happened to be within a stone's throw of Christie would be shaken by violent, concussive energy of the explosion that thundered out from her.

((14 against Miria's bottoms -- Rana is probably out of range, I figure. Christie is not rolling great so far... Mad She's got her bra, thong, and the skirt part of her dress remaining. Her sandals and her bracers usually don't count as part of her clothing))
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Krucible Sat May 04, 2019 2:54 pm

Miria braced herself as the sand beneath her feet exploded upwards and pelted her body with countless granulates of rock. She closed her eyes to avoid being blinded, but was unfortunately caught up in the spell. The were-cat was sent airborne as the bottom half of her pants were shredded by the force of the blast, leaving only tatters to cover her from the mid-thigh up. But despite the strength of Christie's attack, Miria was still able to make a mid-air recovery and land without incident. (Skill- On her feet)

All-the-while this was going on, Rana sauntered her way into view with a cocksure smile on her face. "Hmm, looks like the kitty does have some claws. And rather sharp ones too~." the web-spinner remarked as she observed from a distance. She then raised her hands as her fingers began to twitch and flick at the air. "But it would be a real shame for the fight to end so quickly, especially without me having my fair share of fun~."

While Miria was slotted as being her ally for the fight, Rana couldn't quite pass up the opportunity to show-off who the dominant fighter is. Her wires began to stretch across the arena as the web began to form.

"It matters not who it is, all who step foot in my web are fair game; said the spider to the fly~."

Attack roll- 14 against Christie and Miria (what a twist!)

Targets- Miria's pants, Christie's bra

(Sand in the air makes wires easier to see for one turn. Rolling an even number will allow you to see them and possibly dodge.)

(From here on out, this can be treated as a free-for-all, if you are willing. My apologies if I'm making things too complicated.)

Krucible

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Sat May 04, 2019 3:56 pm

(( I'll roll an additional time to see if she notices the attack. It's a 6; she notices..! 13 total defense, she is hit... And it's no problem; twists are welcome anytime! ))

Christie whistled as she watched the werecat flip through the air to impressively land on her feet, now that her vision was coming back to her. She heard, no, sensed the whipping of the web-like wires around the arena, and began moving accordingly. Christie hopped back, managing to not get hit by the wires, but dodging too quickly! As she pirouetted out of the way of the web, her already loose bra slipped low on her torso, letting her breasts bounce around freely. She yanked at it in annoyance to rip it free and drop it to the sand.

Since it seemed like her opponents didn't mind catching each other with their attacks (at least, one didn't) the witch began to think it might be an easy enough matter to use them against each other. She'd have to work on the werecat a bit more, first, though...

Christie's next spell was a quickly improvised one, but still had her magical strength behind it. Extending her hand towards Miria, she clenched it in a fist while focusing on the remnants of her pants. A swell of telekinetic force surged around her waist, like several dozen hands gripping and squeezing her. The force, if it managed to get a good grip on her, would yank her upwards by her legs, either ripping her pants off outright or holding her upside down in the air until she slid out of them.

((15 on the attack against her pants))
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Krucible Sat May 04, 2019 4:41 pm

Combined attack against Miria- Critical Success!

The moment Miria noticed the faint glow of Christie's spell, she readied herself to dodge. But her efforts were thwarted when she felt her legs being restrained by some form of wire. A quick head-turn was all she needed to confirm that her 'ally' had already betrayed her. A rare scowl crossed her face.

"Oh, don't give me that face darling~. Frowning like that will make you grow wrinkles much faster." Rana jeered as she held Miria in place.

Suddenly the were-cat felt herself being yanked upwards by her legs, courtesy of Christie's magic. And unfortunately for Miria, with Rana's wires were wrapped around her pants, the garments were torn from the two opposing forces.

As Miria was held aloft by her legs, it became apparent that her pants weren't the only thing to be lost in the attack. The dark-haired woman was now upside down with her legs spread apart, and not a stitch of cloth to cover her lower half. Her pussy was on display for all to see. The pink folds of her labia were slightly parted from her positioning, and the bit of black fuzz that was her pubic hair did little to help conceal her crotch. Upon feeling the breeze caress her naughty bits, her firm buttocks tensed up with a slight jiggle. The viewing crystal even managed to get a shot of her puckered asshole, which had clenched up as she felt the crowds eyes land on it.

But through all the humiliation she was experiencing, she would be damned if she gifted her opponents the satisfaction of seeing her cry. The only indication that she was embarrassed was the dusting of pink on her cheeks as she scowled.

"Well, well... Take a look at the pussy's pussy!" Rana teased with a condescending laugh.

Miria would not let this injustice slide.

Roll to attack Rana- 14

(do you want to act now? or should I roll for Rana next?)

Krucible

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Sat May 04, 2019 5:06 pm

((hmm, I suppose it'll be easiest if, in the future, you resolve both characters actions on the same turn. This time, I'll go ahead and respond with an action for brevity...
Awesome posts so far btw!))

"Well, we got that exposed to the sunshine pretty quickly, hmm?" Christie laughed up at the viewing sphere. Rana and Christie seemed to be making plenty of comments in the absence of the usual announcer...

"Let's give everyone a better look then," she said, deciding that she had enough time to savor this. Miria felt the continued presence of the telekinetic force wrapped around her hips and holding her aloft as it groped her. Something like invisible fingers began to probe her womanhood, prodding gently at her sensitive parts and spreading her open for a moment before she was able to get free. A single loud "SMAK" sounded as Christie swatted her ass with the magical force, laughing.

"Nice pussy and asshole," she giggled. "But you've become exposed so early little cat girl! What about that nice flat chest, hmm?"

Christie decided that dashing around the arena littered with razor wire traps might not be the best idea. With a tiny flash of light, Christie teleported. She disappeared and reappeared instantly next to Miria, poised with a hand raised aggressively in the air.

"I've some claws of my own that I don't get to use often enough, little kitty...!" she said as she slashed down twice with the silvery claws mounted to her wrists by leather straps, attempting to remove her top slice by slice.

((12 on the attack aimed at Miria's top))
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Krucible Sat May 04, 2019 5:33 pm

Skill activated- Nine Lives: Miria makes immediate recovery.

For all the suddenness that Christie's attack had, Miria was still the faster combatant. She grabbed the hook-blades from her back and swung them at Christie's legs, wrapping the hooked ends around the back of her ankles. All it took was a quick pull for her to trip the mage and send her tumbling backwards. Hopefully into Rana's wires.

Rana rolls- 16 (Seriously, I can't believe this luck! The rest of my week is going to be total shit at this rate!)

The web-spinner smirked as she watched the two women focus on each other and disregard her. But that wouldn't last for long. Casting her wires out even further, Rana leaped into the air and began to make her ascent above her opponents, allowing her to look down at the large web she had spun around them. She maneuvered her wires behind Christie with the intent of snagging the back of her panties. The moment she fell backwards, Rana would jump down and Christie's panties would go skyward.

(next turn I'll have to do both characters, as this one will be determined by your next roll.)

Krucible

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantompen Sat May 04, 2019 7:27 pm

From within the stands, one spectator in particular was cheering loudly for the duo sent to challenge the Grey Witch.

"Tear her apart!" Raine shouted. "Make her regret stepping foot in the arena again!"

The redhead continued to cheer the fighters on, honestly enjoying the fight no matter who ended up winning. She just happened to have a rivalry with the witch.

Phantompen
Admin

https://enferiaadventures.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Sun May 05, 2019 1:20 pm

(( 15... a hit!  why are you trying to beat Christie so quuiiicklllyyyy? Dx She just got baaaack Sad ))

Lucky little kitten... Christie mused internally as she sliced at the air where Miria was.  Fast, too... she thought, as she quickly attempted to magically extend her senses outwards and around her to predict from whence the next attack would come.  She was starting to have fun, despite being naked from the waist up.  Her fans cheered and whistled as her wonderfully proportioned, perky tits bounced up and down on her chest with each swing of her toned limbs.

"Not bad!" she said aloud as she got ready to 'blink' out of existence and reappear behind the were-cat.  Her attacks, while fast, were easy to predict if she feigned an opening.

"Tear her apart!" she heard from the stands.  A familiar voice.  Was that..?

Christie was taken off her feet in the momentary distraction.  Shit! she cursed under her breath as she hit her butt in the sand.  Cringing, the Grey Witch noticed a discomfort in her nether region, as if her thong was riding up too tightly.  At it happened, while she was falling, Rana managed to slip one of her wires under the strip her thong that ran between her buttocks.  A twinge of dread ran through Christie as she watched Rana hop down, one end of the wire hooked through her undergarment and ready to go taut.

Moving hastily, Christie tried to get to all fours, ass cheeks clenched beneath her skirt, scrambling to grab one end of the thread before it pulled her into one of the most brutal wedgies she'd ever experienced.  It slipped through her hands.

"N-no! Wait!  Dammit!" she hissed as the wire yanked upwards, unable to stop it in time.  Her exotic eyes went wide in shock, and her hands flew to grab the side of her thong as she buckled forward at the waist.  Her thong rose into the air, bringing her with it, the wire and its resilience winning out for now, as it sagged under the witch's weight.  The garment bit painfully into her crotch, slipping between her pussy lips and biting down there as harshly as it did between her cheeks.  She cried out in indignation as she bounced a good ten feet off of the ground, the audience clapping and laughing.

Syndra stood again and nodded once, a profound gesture of approval from the typically stoic Queen.  She glanced dangerously in the direction of the announcer's box, and Aloysius' suspicious voice came out eventually.  He'd wrapped a cloth around his waist like a towel and had a quavering voice, as if he'd just been quietly rebuked into resuming his job.

"H-Hang in there, Christie!" he quipped, drawing laughs from the audience, and restoring a bit of his confidence.

Everyone heard a loud ripping noise yet again, and Christie cringed one last time as the wiggling of her hips, her thick ass bouncing up and down on her suspended thong, caused it to rip. The lacy garment stayed fluttering on the razor wire as the fit witch came bouncing back down to the ground, the magic of the arena cushioning her first hit against the sand.  When her generous cheeks hit the second time, they quivered on the viewing sphere.  Her skirt was bunched up around her waist but still intact, having been spared by the wires.  Christie's dark blond bush was exposed in the front, since her skirt was tugged up to her navel, but technically she was still dressed, and she was well aware the fight was still on.

The Grey Witch closed her eyes briefly and took a single, deep breath.  Wanting to regain her composure more than anything, but aware that her opponents were still probably in motion, she flew up into the air quite suddenly.  Hovering a good thirty feet off the ground with her hands out to her sides, she was quite a sight.  Her lovely dark blond hair still curled about her  head like a lustrous mane, billowing in the breeze.  Dramatic spell casting poses didn't allow her much modesty, though, as the crowd 'oohed' at the sight of her basically naked body.  The thin, gauzy skirt still hung about her hips, bunched up, looking more like a belt and accentuating the curve of her butt or and thick tangle of pubic hair.

A brief silence hung over the arena as energy was rapidly drawn towards Christie.  The air seemed to rush towards her for a second.  Then, a staggering series of amethyst-hued lightning bolts began to thunder out from the witch's hands, one after another, like the beating of an angry heart.  Where they struck, the sand erupted upwards and the ground shook.  An attack of this magnitude would be devastating, but would surely leave the witch drained for a moment.

((Christie blasts the whole damn arena with a bit of dynamic sorcery.  She's going to make multiple attacks but essentially only be able to defend herself next turn, not attack.  Since she's down to just her skirt, she's going all out. I figure she hasn't shown much of her true strength aside from some generous attributes...
1st attack against Rana = 12
2nd attack against Rana = critical hit!
3rd attack, against Miria = 15
4th attack against Miria = critical hit!
And finally the better luck comes out, lol. There's still enough clothing left in the ring for this to be an interesting match though, eh? ))
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Krucible Sun May 05, 2019 7:55 pm

(Yeah, something like this was bound to happen)

Miria was completely unprepared for the sheer power of Christie's spell and was unable to get out of range in time. A powerful bolt of voltaic energy struck the were-cat in the chest and sent her flying across the arena, leaving behind a smoking trail of singed cloth. She landed on all fours once again, but this unfortunately resulted in her sticking her butt out for everyone to get a clear sight of. What's more, her top was beyond salvage as it fell from her chest, exposing her petite chest. All she had left was her glove-sleeves and her footwear.

Rana fared little better, as Christie's lightning managed to travel down her threads like they were power-lines and raced towards the source. She cursed in alarm as she tried to sever the connections, but was a moment too late. The woman received the literal shock of her life as her body spasmed from the discharge. The majority of her cheongsam was burnt to a crisp and fell apart in flaky ashes. All that was left of it was the upper-most part which just barely concealed her breasts, leaving the bottom-half of them in view due to her lack of a bra. This also revealed her risque choice in underwear; a barely-there thong that was did nothing to hide her slim buttocks from view. If she flexed her body at the wrong angle, then there was no doubt the viewing sphere could catch a glimpse of her brown-eye peeking out from behind the thin fabric.

Rana's previously arrogant attitude had quickly shifted towards cunning rage. "I hope you are ready for this bitch, because this spider is going to wrap you up and suck you dry!" she shouted as she released the rest of her threads throughout the arena.

At the same time on the other side of the arena, Miria took note of Christie's brief pause following her attack. She needed to take advantage of the opening whilst she could. Weaving a quick illusion, Miria created two copies of herself to confuse Christie during her attack.

Rana: Roll to ensnare and immobilize Christie- 13

Miria: Roll for her illusion to work- 13

(What a frigging coincidence! Not sure how you want to play this. Rana is attempting to bind Christie with her threads and finish her off while she can't move, and Miria is using an illusion to trick Christie into attacking the wrong target. BTW, love your last chapter!)

Krucible

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Mon May 06, 2019 7:08 am

((loving these descriptions also ;P
I'll try to post later today but I may be occupied for a day or two, just a heads up! Very Happy ))
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Mon May 06, 2019 5:57 pm

((so, what do you think? It sounds like you think we should have hand and footwear count as clothing for purposes of continuing? I'll leave it up to you -- if you want them to count, the match will go on for 2-4 extra posts, most likely...))

Christie breathed, slow and heavy, as her fierce eyes surveyed her foes. A smirk appeared on her striking face -- she liked what she saw when she watched the cat girl get knocked around by her lightning. The other one looked like she might pose a threat for longer -- more of those damn wires whipped at her.

((18 defense))

Christie ceased throwing electricity around long enough to fly to the side, at least -- the dangerous threads shot past her in a waving motion. She was exhausted, anyways. The witch was panting, Rana could see as she looked up at her, her bush still on display and glistening faintly from her sweat. Her sizable posterior stuck out in the back, as well; the viewing sphere made sure to display it in its glassy frame as the witch stood there with her arms stretched out dramatically. She didn't have time to adjust her skirt while she was gliding between webs, after all.

If she couldn't summon her energies just yet, the Grey Witch figured she should at least line up her next attack. But... what was going on with Miria? There were three of her now? Damn, she thought, quickly realizing what happened. I let her get a bloody illusion off while I was dodging those webs...

((Christie rolls a 12 on defense and the illusion works on her. She'll be able to attack again next turn.))
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Krucible Mon May 06, 2019 8:17 pm

(Part of it is just me being descriptive of what they have left. I usually don't take footwear into consideration, but Miria's sleeves cover the majority of her arms, so they are almost like a part of her top.)

While Rana had failed to ensnare Christie in her web, she did notice that Miria seemed to have multiplied. An illusion obviously, and one that was enough to fool Christie. Provided Miria kept her distracted long enough, Rana could prepare a more powerful web to either finish off Christie, or capture Miria after she completes her attack. Her eyes darted about the arena as she calculated how to proceed.

(Rana is using her cunning to create a better plan of attack. She is unable to act this turn, but her next roll with have +4 to it in exchange.)

At the same time that Rana set her plan into motion, Miria rushed at Christie with her illusions mimicking her movements perfectly. Just one opening was all Miria needed to strip away the last of Christie's garments.

(Here' my idea for how the illusions work; I roll for Miria, and each illusion adds +3 to the initial roll. If you roll higher than than my base roll, then my roll gets -3 from its total. Example; I roll a 12, which makes it 18. If you roll higher than a 12, then my roll becomes only 15. You okay with that? I'll roll after you respond.)

Krucible

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Mon May 06, 2019 9:01 pm

((Hmm... if the illusions can soak up attacks, then having them grant an offensive bonus also might make them a bit powerful! Just a thought for this match..! Christie is on the ropes already hehe))
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Krucible Mon May 06, 2019 9:34 pm

(I'll probably go back at some point and sort out more of the specifics for these characters, but for now I think I'll go with this setup. I'm already getting confused, and this is my character!)

Roll: 16+3+3= 22

(I'd hate to be Christie right about now...)

Krucible

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Tue May 07, 2019 12:05 pm

((Haha, sounds good; I suppose we should keep it simple for now eh? No point in stressing over it..! In any case, yes, things are looking bad for Christie, lol. What garments is Miria left with clothing-wise btw? Sleeves and footwear? I should be able to post in a bit but want to make sure we’re on the same page))
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Krucible Tue May 07, 2019 1:33 pm

(Miria has her footwear and glove-sleeves. Rana has footwear, thong, and the top bit of her cheongsam, plus her gloves, but that's her weapon.)

Krucible

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Tue May 07, 2019 6:16 pm

((Christie rolls a total 18 on defense... the illusion bonus goes from +6 to +3..? So she's still hit by Miria's 19... aye? Seems like you'll need a tasty forfeit in mind for the returning witch at this rate...! Poor Christie indeed... she does have one last trick up her sleeve, though...))

Miria and her illusions dashed around the arena, confounding Christie's attempts to locate the real one and hit it with lightning. She had to keep one eye on Rana, too, since it seemed like she was the bigger threat right now. It was a bit too much, even for her -- had she gotten rusty after all that time away from the arena?

"Aha!" she called out triumphantly as she aimed a vicious bolt of lightning at the Miria sprinting up in front of her. Since the Grey Witch was still a good twenty to thirty feet in the air, she was feeling fairly confident as the illusion evaporated on contact. ((I'm assuming these illusions follow the trope where they go away once they're hit by something?))

Behind her, Miria and her remaining clone had leapt up into the air in an impressive arc, aimed right for the witch. With an irritated grunt, Christie spun about to slash at them with her claws, and was instead tackled all the way to the ground.

"Oof!" Christie cried out as Miria grabbed onto her and followed her the whole way down. When they actually landed and created a billowing cloud of sand, something strange happened. Miria felt Christie inexplicably vanish from beneath her.

"How absurd..!" the were-cat heard her opponent shout from across the arena. "If you finish me now, you don't stand a chance against this web-spinning tart!"

Miria looked around hurriedly. Where had that tricky witch disappeared to? A glance at Rana was enough to notice her plotting her next, devastating attack. Appearing behind her in a quiet, person-sized whirlwind of sand, the Grey Witch tiptoed up to her and began to gesture in an arcane motion similar to before...

"It doesn't look like Rana's prepared for Christie's trademark 'Sandstorm Trickery'," the announcer suddenly bellowed, nervously gripping the balcony and watching the show. "Quickly!" he urged, clearly having taken a side in this bout.

Having weighed her options, Christie was experienced enough in the arena to know when a defeat was likely -- even if she hadn't been out of practice, she was dressed in nothing but leather bracers and a practically see-through skirt! Still... if there was a chance... she had to at least make a good showing of it.

The ensuing sound was almost deafening. Four rapid-fire thunder strikes boomed through the arena in just a few seconds, shaking the walls and columns and causing people to cover their ears and tremble. Christie's hands stretched out in the gesture of another attack that would leave her even more drained. She was going for broke.

((Christie is out of tricks and is down to just her skirt due to one of her special abilities buying her a little bit of time. Her skirt remains, and in theory her sandals do too since we're counting footwear this match. Being stripped of sandals can be a little anticlimactic, and I kinda like the way naked people look even more naked with nothing but footwear on, so I'm inclined to say Christie's sandals don't count.

Anyways, what will probably be Christie's last 4 attacks of the match follows... if somehow you miss her on your turn she'll be unable to act the following round))

vs Rana critical miss!
vs Rana critical hit!
vs Miria 19
vs Miria 16
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Krucible Tue May 07, 2019 7:29 pm

(I don't really count footwear as being a required target for stripping, it's just an extraneous detail. I agree with your sentiments on the concept. And yes, you got the illusion roll right.)

Rana- 15+4= 19!

Rana braced herself as she was buffeted by sand and magical power from Christie's attack. She could feel the last remnants of her top being ripped free from her body, exposing her nearly flat chest for all to see. But she refused to let such a thing stop her, and finished spinning her final web, regardless of the damage she took.

"It's over you insects! Become puppets within my web!" shouted the web-spinner as she snapped her arms across her chest, causing her threads to go taut.

Miria was snatched out of the air by Rana's attack. Her clothing was nearly non-existent, save for the tattered remains of her sandals. Her arms were being held above her head, preventing her from covering her privates, and her legs were slightly spread apart. However she managed to preserve some modesty by using her tail to block the view of her pussy.

Christie fared no better, as the threads snapped against her body and shredded what remained of her skirt. Rana had her pinned on her knees with her arms crossed behind her back. She managed to clasp her legs together to conceal her crotch, but it wouldn't stay hidden for much longer.

"It looks like we have a winner!" the announcer bellowed as he whooped the crowd into a frenzy.

Rana smirked in confidence and flipped her hair over her shoulder. "Was there ever any doubt that I would be the victor~?"

(I have a great forfeit picked out, but I'll give you the opportunity to give Christie one last reaction before I start. You know, so she can curse Rana and swear vengeance.)

Krucible

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Wed May 08, 2019 4:35 pm

Wordlessly, the Grey Witch grunted and shuddered as she hit the ground. The audience had watched in silence, as, on the viewing sphere, several razor-thin wires whipped past Christie's waist, almost too fast to see. In the blink of an eye, the thin, already shredded material clinging to her hips burst into hundreds of pieces, every inch of it simultaneously ripped asunder by the threads.

They were now all left with the tantalizing image of the thin strings wrapping around and squeezing the witch's firm buttocks. Her lovely face was red with frustration and her thick lips seemed to pout as she looked down, flabbergasted.

"Absurd," she grunted, struggling reflexively with the wires that pinned her arms behind her back and held her in place. "I can give you one last warning -- get this over with quickly so I can go about my business, and I'll be able to forget this insult. If you don't... well... you'll be added to a very short list of folks with whom I'll be getting even."

Christie's jaw set firm as her smoldering gaze expressed just how serious she was. The crowd's scattered murmurs and cheers quieted down a bit as they waiting for Rana and Miria's reaction. The Queen was the first to speak.

"Proceed, newcomers. I will allow the witch her threats, but know that you are first beholden to me... and the audience that is my citizenry..."

Christie was one of the few to not resume loudly cheering when she got the gist of what the Queen was saying.

"I'd say that officially makes Rana and Miria the winners!" Aloysius said, fully jovial now as he joined in on the clapping and the merriment. "Let's give our newbies the cheers they deserve. I, for one, can't wait to see how they make our presumptuous veteran squirm! Let that be a lesson to all future arena combatants... Never underestimate your foe! Looks like someone needed to knock the rust off before she came back, eh?" Aloysius had almost forgotten he was only wearing a towel-like length of banner, his gut hanging over his improvised skirt, as he continued to quip in a long-winded manner. Christie would hate that.

The Grey Witch shot daggers at the taunting announcer (figuratively, of course). A slow, deep inhale and exhale followed as Christie prepared to accept her fate.

"Fine," she sighed, doing her best to appear nonchalant. "Do your worst."
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantompen Wed May 08, 2019 4:42 pm

Raine watched the entire fight with bated breath, loving every moment of it. By the time all was said and done and the outcome was clear, she could barely contain her excitement. The only thing that somewhat dampened her spirits was Christie's impressive display of power of the course of the match.

"If she can throw around magic like that now... I'll need to be on my toes the next time we butt heads." the sorceress thought to herself. "But... well, if the roles were reversed..."

With that consideration, Raine cheered loudly, cupping her hands together to call out. "Wear that fine ass out!"

Phantompen
Admin

https://enferiaadventures.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next