Enferia Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Solo (Mis)Adventure: Jamie the bodyguard.

3 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Solo (Mis)Adventure: Jamie the bodyguard. - Page 2 Empty Re: Solo (Mis)Adventure: Jamie the bodyguard.

Post by Big Mara Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:16 pm

Jamie pouted, hoping she could adequately fake shyness.  With a small nod, she walked carefully over to the corner, facing the wall just as she was instructed.  She really hoped this would work.  Otherwise, she'd end up naked and possibly minus one ward.

Slowly, with a little hesitation that wasn't entirely staged, Jamie unbuttoned her red satin dress, slipped the straps off her shoulders, and let it pool around her ankles.  Inch by inch, and then all at once, her petticoat was revealed, sheer and silky, giving both Celestine and Malon a clear outline of her modest curves and slender, athletic legs.  If either woman were to look closely, they might even swear they could see a tight pair of pale green panties underneath her petticoat, with a little treasure chest sewn into the bottom...

Taking a deep breath, Jamie stepped out of her dress, then slowly squatted down to pick it up.  Once she was upright once again, the Redcap girl quickly spun around and tossed the garment straight at Malon's face!  Without waiting to see if she'd hit, Jamie lunged forward, her cap augmenting her speed enough that a quick sprint would allow her to reach the two of them in very little time.  Her plan was simple, if very dangerous: Distract Malon with the dress, then disarm or otherwise keep her from hurting Celestine, then grab Celestine and make a break for it.  It was far from perfect, but she knew she was stronger than Malon, and she was probably quicker, too.  She just had to be luckier...

Big Mara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Solo (Mis)Adventure: Jamie the bodyguard. - Page 2 Empty Re: Solo (Mis)Adventure: Jamie the bodyguard.

Post by Phantompen Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:25 pm

(Dex vs Int roll)
Jamie: 2+3=5
Malon: 8+0=8

Malon quickly sidestepped, bringing Celestine with her. Jamie's dress impacted harmlessly with the wall before pooling on the ground in a heap. Malon lifted her knife, its point dancing along Celestine's collarbone.

"Oh, that was clever, Redcap." Malon said, legitimate admiration in her voice. "You almost got me with that. Clever, brave... and incredibly stupid."

In a flash, Malon's knife slashed downward, tearing Celestine's dress down the center and exposing the highborn woman's lacy black bra.

"Any more funny tricks and the entire dress goes." Malon hissed. "Be glad I'm forgiving, for your ward's sake. Now, strip. And this time, let's not have any tricks."

Phantompen
Admin

https://enferiaadventures.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Mara Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:32 pm

Jamie would have hissed with frustration as her charge carried her just a few feet away from Malon before her ploy was thwarted, but the kidnapped said something very interesting indeed. Her whole dress? Not her life? They really did need her unharmed. But Jamie wasn't about to taunt Malon about that fact. She was clever. That would just give her time to come up with a new plan.

"Sorry, Celestine." the Redcap girl mumbled, before finishing her lunge. With any luck, the shorter distance would give Malon far less time to react. And even if her ward's dress was sliced to ribbons, that dress was worth a lot less than her life. Even if Celestine didn't forgive her for this, her parents surely would.

Jamie's plan was a bit simpler this time: Grab Malon's wrist before she could make any more sudden moves, twist it to get her to drop the knife, them pull her off of Celestine and deal with her then. An unarmed opponent was one she was sure she could beat...

Big Mara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantompen Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:40 pm

Jamie: 8+3=11
Malon: 3+2=5

Jamie's hand clasped around Malon's wrist, twisting and forcing the elf to drop the knife. The green-clad woman cried out in pain, her held wrist struggling uselessly in Jamie's stronger grip. With her other hand, Jamie placed a hand on Malon's stomach and pushed her away from Celestine.

Malon stumbled back, hitting the wall and sliding into a sitting position. Unfortunately for Celestine, the heiress's dress went with her. Malon's other hand had been holding tightly on to the lower half of Celestine's dress, and Jamie's shove gave the force needed to make the slice in front carry on down to the hem of the dress.

Now clad in her lacy black undergarments and matching stockings, the highborn lady blushed red, crossing her arms across her body with a cry of embarrassment.

"AH! You idiot! Look what you've done now!" Celestine cried, seemingly having forgotten the danger she was in mere moments ago.

Meanwhile, the still conscious Malon struggled back to her feet, clearly unhappy.

Phantompen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Mara Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:46 pm

"Wear my dress if you have to! Just stay behind me, ya' daft girl!" Jamie shouted, adopting a fighting stance as Malon regained her footing. She was unarmed, and far less of a threat now, but clearly not harmless. Still, Jamie had a feeling she knew how to get the upper hand.

"Hey, Malon, bet you're not so tough without your knife. Let's see how you like losin' your clothes!" Jamie taunted, taking hold of the elf's dress and yanking away, hard. With any luck, she'd strip her down to her underwear, making her far easier to deal with. Assuming she was as modest as Celestine, that is.

Big Mara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantompen Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:51 pm

Jamie: 3+3=6
Malon: 5+2=7

Malon slipped away from Jamie's grasp, reaching down the front of her dress as she did so.

"I quite like my clothes where they are, thank you." Malon said as she pulled a scroll from her dress. "I'll remember this, Redcap. Count on that."

Unrolling the parchment, Malon shouted a quick word in an arcane tongue and disappeared in a flash of light. A bit more troubling was the fact that Jamie and Celestine's discarded dresses had disappeared as well!

"Nooo! I can't wear your stupid ugly dress now!" Celestine whined. "I'm not moving like this! You've got to give me something!"

Phantompen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Mara Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:55 pm

"My dress looked great thank you very much!" Jamie snapped, kicking herself for letting Malon escape. She'd no doubt have to deal with her again someday.

"You almost got stabbed, Celestine! You could still get stabbed if we're not careful! We need to get outta here, and whether you're dressed or not, we need to get movin', okay!?" the Redcap girl yelled, not exactly keen on the idea of giving away her petticoat. She was already feeling a bit under-dressed for being out in public...

Big Mara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantompen Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:57 pm

"You heard her! She never threatened to kill me!" Celestine snapped right back. "And you're forgetting your place! You work for my parents, which means you work for me! You want to get your money, you'll get me something to wear!"

Celestine stomped her foot, much like a petulant child, and gave Jamie a hard stare. The highborn girl didn't seem inclined to budge. "Besides, I won't get stabbed if you just do your damn job!"

Phantompen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Mara Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:07 pm

"Alright, fine, you almost got kidnapped, and who knows what else, and you're- you know what? have it your way!" Jamie huffed, pulling off her petticoat and tossing it over to Celestine. The spunky girl was now standing in front of her ward in her bra and panties, both a matching pale green, her cheeks rosy and indignant. She really didn't want to be seen like this by Celestine, of all people. She was judgmental and snooty and just...uuuurgh.

Jamie managed to keep her composure and leave her hands by her sides, giving Celestine an unobstructed view of her modest bra cups, and the panties tightly hugging her small, curvy hips. Her panties apparently boasted a small treasure chest on both the front and back, and Jamie's bra had a tiny, white lace bow right between the cups.

With a shy pout, Jamie discarded her dress shoes, knowing she'd have trouble running in them, even though that left her small feet bare.

"Okay, ready to go? We need to get movin'." Jamie urged, still managing to sound forceful despite standing in front of Celestine in her lacy undies.

Big Mara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantompen Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:14 pm

"Ready as I'll ever be. This is still absolutely ridiculous, though..." Celestine muttered. "So, what's the plan?"

Celestine's question was a valid one. With all the commotion, the city guards were more than likely on their way, and neither Jamie nor her ward relished the idea of being seen in their current state by the authorities. Worse still, the carriage that had brought them to the gala to begin with would almost certainly have fled once things got dangerous, meaning the two would have to make it back to the Tirauland estate on foot.

Both of these issues were ignoring the fact that there was no telling what the situation was outside of this room. For all either of them knew, the "servants" were still around, just waiting for hiding guests to make a run for it.

Of course, there was the window... The guest room was on the third floor of the estate, too high up to just jump down without injury, but a quick investigation revealed that the window just happened to sit next to a wooden vine board. True to its name, the fence-like structure was overgrown with vines and ivy, and didn't look like the most comfortable way to go, but it would at least be a faster way outside, as well as unexpected...

Phantompen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Mara Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:28 pm

"There. We can climb down from there." Jamie said, pointing at the ivy-covered board. "Just be careful not to fall or lose anythin' else, and we'll be okay. I'll go first, so I can catch you if you start to fall, okay?"

Not waiting for Celestine's okay, the Redcap opened the window, then climbed outside and began to slowly, cautiously scale down the wall. It was a warmish night, but being up so high in nothing but her lacy undies made Jamie much chillier than she'd have liked. Goosebumps dotted her arms and legs as her thin fingers and small toes gripped the board, carrying her further and further down towards the ground. She made sure to move slowly, so as not to snag what little she was still wearing on anything. She didn't need to be losing any more clothes tonight...

Once she was down, she'd gesture for Celestine to follow her, ready to catch her if she started to slip. From where she was standing, she was still able to see the ghost of the noble girl's fair skin, as well as the dark spots of her black bra, panties, and garters. While she wasn't exactly thrilled with the snobby girl's attitude, she had to admit that she was quite pretty, and she didn't at all mind the view she was getting from down below.

Big Mara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantompen Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:35 pm

"Alright." Celestine said. "I'm far too graceful to fall, but I appreciate the- hey, wait up!"

The highborn girl quickly followed Jamie out the window, pulling herself onto the board. Celestine's progress was decidedly slower than Jamie's, but still seemed to be equally safe.

A breeze blew across the side of the manor, Jamie's petticoat riding up Celestine's body in the process. The heiress's eyes went wide and she reached down to force the garment back down, and that was when she fell.

With only one hand on the board and her weight shifted, Celestine couldn't prevent herself from falling. Flailing her arms wildly, Celestine gave a startled cry as she careened towards the ground. For a brief moment Celestine's fall stopped, vines wrapped around her calves. Unfortunately, this reprieve ended when Celestine's legs slipped out of her garters and she continued her descent.

Jamie was thankfully plenty quick to catch the falling noblewoman. Celestine crashed into Jamie's arms like a ton of bricks, sending both women to the ground winded, but unhurt. One thing Jamie quickly became aware of, however, was the feeling of a whole lot of flesh pressed against her. Looking past Celestine, Jamie could see her petticoat snarled in the vines not far from the garters. The delicate garment fluttered in the wind before disconnecting from the vines and sailing off in the night.

Phantompen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Mara Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:41 pm

"Well, so much for my petticoat. Now we both need to keep outta sight. "Jamie grumbled, blushing slightly as she felt Celestine's soft skin pressed against her own, her face just an inch from her ward's, and both clad in nothing but their bra and panties.

Gently rolling Celestine into a sitting position, the Redcap got to her feet, shivering once more from the breeze kissing her exposed skin.

"Let's...just be careful and get you home, okay?" Jamie mumbled, feeling awfully exposed out in the night air, where anyone could see them. "We just need to hurry back and hide behind stuff when we can. We don't want those servants to catch up with us, so we need to be quick, but we can't let anybody see us like this."

Assuming her pretty ward had no objections, Jamie would begin to lead her back towards her family manor, painfully aware of how much skin she was showing...

Big Mara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantompen Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:50 pm

"Stupid vines... If I lose anything else, you're giving me yours!" Celestine insisted as she followed Jamie closely.

The manor hosting the gala was a sprawling place, and the grounds were expansive. Fountains dotted the grassy lawn, along with decorative plants and sculptures.

Unfortunately, the beauty of the setting was ruined by patrolling servants. More than a few times, Jamie and Celestine had crouch low to the ground, pressed tightly against a fountain or the pedestal of some sculpture while a patrol passed by.

Thankfully Jamie's instincts and considerable skills led the two to the front of the manor undetected. Less thankfully, they found the entrance to the estate under heavy guard. Five armed servants stood watch, and several captured guests showed the futility of trying to rush through.

"Great, now what?" Celestine whispered. "We can't get through there, and that's the only entrance!"

Jamie looked around, hoping to find a better way out. The estate perimeter had two different barriers. The back of the estate was surrounded by a high iron fence, difficult to climb, but possible. The front half was less secure, as it was only tall hedges made more for decoration than real security. Of course, the hedges would be thick with branches, and the idea of crawling through a glorified bush in their underwear wasn't the most pleasant thought.

Phantompen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Mara Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:04 pm

"No offense, Celestine, but I'm not sure you're cut out for climbin' somethin' as tall as the fence.  We're gonna need to go through the bushes." Jamie said, not exactly thrilled herself.  Bushes were full of tin, prickly branches, just waiting to snag on their delicate, flimsy underwear, but what choice did they have?  Being seen by the guards wasn't any better, and this at least had a chance of working.

"You wanna go first this time?  Or should I?" Jamie asked, deciding she should at least give Celestine the choice.  She just hoped she'd be able to get out of this with a bit of dignity intact.  Of course, even if the two of them did end up naked, that would be the end of it, right?  What else could possibly happen to them after that? She thought, inadvertently daring fate...

Big Mara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantompen Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:11 pm

"You'll go first, of course. You need to make sure the coast is clear for me, after all." Celestine said, her tone making it clear that she'd hear no argument otherwise.

Jamie tentatively stepped into the hedges, grimacing as she felt the thick tangle of branches against her bare arms. This was not going to be fun...

Carefully, Jamie began to maneuver her way through the hedges, every inch of her exposed skin poked and prodded by needles and branches. Not wanting to lose her cap (and a good deal of her physical abilities with it) Jamie firmly placed a hand on her head, keeping her headware in place. Getting through the hedge was slow and uncomfortable, but possible.

Jamie's feet finally touched down on smooth stone as she reached the other side of the hedge. Happy to be out of that, Jamie turned around to give Celestine the word to go through. Turning around revealed an unfortunate sight, though, as Jamie saw her bra, torn and snagged on a branch, dangling among the hedge.

Even worse, Celestine emerged shortly after, her panties nowhere to be seen.

Phantompen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Mara Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:18 pm

Jamie squeaked shyly, clapping her hands over her small breasts as she realized how exposed she now was. She was meant to be the bodyguard, the one who was in control of the whole situation, and yet there she was, standing out in the chilly night air in nothing but her pale green panties, shyly covering her bare breasts. And Celestine had it just as bad, having lost her panties in the process as well...

"W-We need to get inside, fast!" the normally-spunky girl whispered frantically, looking and sounding far more timid than she'd have liked. "Quick, which way to your room? We can climb up there!"

Big Mara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantompen Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:23 pm

"My room? I-it's on the top floor of my estate. Maybe when we get there we can see about finding a way to climb up, but I don't think there is a way. The wall doesn't have any decorations that people can climb because my parents are paranoid about kidnappers." Celestine explained.

Of course, that would be a bridge to cross once they reached the Tirauland estate. Between the two and their destination lay a stretch of the city. It was late at night, at least, which lent the half-naked duo at least some concealment and the good luck that evenings were less active than day. Of course, night was also when the city's less favorable element was more active...

The Tirauland estate was a fairly straight shot from the manor they'd just escaped, assuming they stayed on the streets. The alleys would be more circuitous, but also more concealed. Of course, thieves tended to frequent the alleys, and with nothing left to steal but a full set of underwear between them, running into a thief wouldn't be the best outcome.

Phantompen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Mara Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:30 pm

"R-Right, right. Sorry. I got ahead of myself there." Jamie apologized, still hugging her breasts for fear of letting Celestine - or even worse, someone else - catch a glimpse of her bare breasts. "Let's...stick to the streets for now. It's risky, but I don't wanna run into a thief lookin' like we do." she suggested, prepared to lead the noble lady (who seemed much more pleasant and amicable now that she was too embarrassed to argue quite so much) across the city to her manor.

She just hoped they'd get there with what little dignity they had still intact...

Big Mara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantompen Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:38 pm

The relative quiet of the night was broken by the sounds of two sets of frantic footsteps. Jamie and Celestine were moving at a good pace, not quite a run (neither woman wanting to give up the cover of her hands in order to pump her arms), but certainly swift. The only real problem was that it was a chilly night.

The problems arose when the roads started to be lined with seedier establishments. Bars, gambling halls, and other places a proper noble would never frequent began to crop up more often. It was while passing by one of these places, a bar with its sign too faded to read in the low light, that Jamie and Celestine found themselves no longer alone.

A large group of clearly drunk patrons stumbled out of the bar doors, right in front of Jamie and Celestine. Jamie was able to stop herself in time, but Celestine crashed into the Redcap from behind, sending both ladies into the drunken crowd.

It took a second for the drunks to realize what had just happened, but once they did, their hands got curious.

Phantompen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Mara Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:21 pm

"Ah- hey! Quit it! Keep your hands to yourselves!" Jamie squeaked, thoroughly flustered by suddenly finding herself fondled and squeezed by the hands of a dozen drunken ladies. As if that weren't bad enough, Celestine's stumbling shove had caused her to throw out her arms to break her fall; a fall which never came. The result, of course, was that Jamie's small, perky tits were completely exposed to the eyes and hands of everyone present; both Celestine and the curious drunks.

Clad in only her delicate green panties, the chilly night air had most certainly gotten to Jamie. The little Redcap's perky pink nips had begun to stiffen in the cold, making her small, exceptionally lovely breasts all the more noticeable, what with the stiff little nubs standing at attention.

The spunky girl blushed bright red, squirming and fidgeting as the lusty ladies surrounded her and Celestine, both because she wanted to get out, and out of sheer shyness and embarrassment.

"Celestine! W-We've gotta get h-hey! F-Free! Just keep- Eeek!? Keep squeezing past 'em, okay!?"

Big Mara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantompen Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:27 pm

The hands seemed to be everywhere. Some were content to simply stroke Jamie's soft hair, while some were so bold as to give her stiff pink nipples an occasional pinch or cup a breast and appreciatively squeeze. Alcohol tended to make one bold, and these ladies certainly showed no hesitation in their fondling.

Celestine seemed to be handling the situation even worse than Jamie, though she was at least able to hear her bodyguard's voice.

"I- ah!- I'm trying! There's too- eek! Who's finger was that?!- There's too many of them!" Celestine squealed, her lower regions being just as assaulted as Jamie's upper body.

"Ooooh! Treasure!" slurred one voice. Shortly after this, Jamie felt fingers slip under the waistband of her panties, slowly pulling them down her legs. "Let's see what's inside!"

"AAAAH! Not my bra!" cried Celestine shortly after Jamie's panties started their descent. It would seem that the highborn girl was having a similar problem...

Phantompen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Mara Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:36 pm

"AAAH! No! My panties!" Jamie cried, her face beat red. She tried her best to stop the intruding fingers from tugging her underwear down, but she was almost completely restrained. A hand stroked her soft auburn hair, two hands gently cupped and squeezed her breasts, another set moved in to pinch her stiff, pink little nipples once the first had left, and the hands dipping below the waistband of her panties began to explore and probe and squeeze...

"Celestine! T-Try to- Eeek! Get to m- ah- me, okay!? AAAH!!" Jamie squealed, utterly mortified by how utterly helpless she was to stop herself from getting fondled and felt up all over. If she could at least get to Celestine, maybe the two of them could plan an escape together. Of course, it was entirely possible that having the two of them pressed against each other in such a state could prove to be counter-intuitive...

Big Mara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantompen Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:49 pm

"I- ah!- I don't have to -ooh!- to try! They're pushing- AAH!- me!" Celestine gasped out.

The highborn wasn't lying. Jamie soon enough found herself face-to-face with her ward, and sooner still found herself even closer than that. Eager hands pushed both women towards each other, and Jamie and Celestine were powerless to resist. The feeling of Celestine's nipples poking into her own breasts made it clear that the heiress had indeed been deprived of her bra, while having their faces pressed together made Jamie aware of just how soft her lips were.

"Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" the drunken crowd cheered, their intentions for pushing the two naked beauties together made clear. Celestine opened her mouth, likely to voice her protest to their notion, but only succeeded in accomplishing what they wanted.

Phantompen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Mara Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:05 am

"Ce-Cele- ah- you're- mmm!!" Jamie squealed as her ward was pushed right up against her.

Being almost exactly the same size, the two girls fit together much better than either would have preferred. Celestine's soft, warm lips pressed against Jamie's, muffling her squeaks of protest, her little pink nipples feeling especially tender as they rubbed right up against her charge's, causing them to stiffen once more.

Even worse, the groping crowd all around them had taken to feeling up Jamie's small, tight backside, making her yelp against Celestine's lips in surprise, and causing her legs to splay out for just a moment; and that was all the time necessary for the snooty young lady's knee to accidentally slip right between the spunky Redcap's legs, pressing right up against something very sensitive indeed.

"Mm- no! Celestine- ah- y-your leg is- ooh- d-don't move it so much!!" Jamie squealed helplessly.

Whether or not Celestine found herself in a similar situation, Jamie had no idea. What she did know, however, was that they would need to find a way out fast if they didn't want this to become even more humiliating...

Big Mara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next