T'cryse the Searcher

View previous topic View next topic Go down

T'cryse the Searcher

Post by AlphaLurker on Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:43 pm

Name: T'cryse Siaal

Race: Human,

Face: Soft features, widely spaced dark eyes, a broad nose and dark luscious lips give for an exotic look

Hair: Black kinky(medium twist)

Body Type: 6,1" Dark ebony skin, Very Curvy, large chested, strong legged and wide hips. slightly longer neck

Bio: Orphaned along side her 2 brothers and 2 sisters during a mage war in which both of her parents disapeared behind enemy lines they were all inlisted into the mystics acedemy to learn the arcane arts and eventually join the war as fresh soldiers. The war ended long before T'cryse' Graduation so she instead turned her ice magic to helpful purposes like soothing her people from the harsh sun, creating vessels to preserve food an other methods.

everything changed for T'cryse when she and her 4 siblings recieved a cryptic message from their thought dead father. knowing that he must be alive, the 5 all went their separate ways searching the world to find their lost parent

as admirable as her Ice magic is, one thing it cannot do is keep her warm, she is always seen bundling in as many furs as she can find to protect herself from her own icy magic

T'cryse is a calm bookish sort, not used to the bouts of violence and aggression shown by the inhabitants of Enfaria, but she does admire their commitment to the use of non-lethal force. T'cryse will defend herself if necessary but prefers to solve problems with words

Stats:

Strength- 4
Dexterity- 5
Intelligence- 9

Traits/Skills/Special Abilities:
Cool Metal: T'cryse can use her magic to make any piece of metal icy cold, including armor or weapons, forcing an opponent to either remove the armour piece/weapon or risk painful frostbite
freeze cloth: T'cryse can freeze a piece of cloth or leather solid, leaving it brittle. moving too quickly or getting struck can cause the garment to shatter.
Icy shield: T'cryse can make a shield of icy in front of her to bloke some attacks

P.S.(I might try to draw this character, if people think it's alright)

AlphaLurker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: T'cryse the Searcher

Post by Myds6 on Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:10 pm

I'd love to see it...do you mind if I try making her into a 3d character too?
Myds6

View user profile http://myds6.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by AlphaLurker on Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:20 am

no go ahead! I don't mind at all!

AlphaLurker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 on Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:52 pm

It may take a day or two, lots of work to do lately.
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 on Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:14 pm

This character sounded really attractive to me.  From a build standpoint, I appreciate the cold angle not only for the hilarity of its use as an attack (making characters remove their own stuff), but it sounds like as she loses her clothing, she'll start getting cold herself.  

I personally like the way the face, hair and body turned out.  Finding an outfit with a lot of fur hasn't been easy, though.  There's an artist who did Ygritte from game of thrones, but it's only the build and skin, and he doesn't mention where he got her awesome fur outfit, but I'll be keeping my eye out for those clothes from now on.

anyway, he's what I have so far:

Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr on Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:57 pm

I like!
cerindclvr
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AlphaLurker on Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:32 am

Myds6: ooh very nice! this is just about spot on to what I was thinking!
one thing that's off (not a big deal really) is her signiture mittens, which she needs to hold her wand (seeing as it is cold as ice)

your right about the getting her getting quite cold as she loses clothes, when naked or near naked, she's prone to hug other just to soak in some heat

she always means it platonically of corse, (ladies aren't really her type) but confusion always follows soon after!

AlphaLurker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum