Enferia Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure: Trouble at the Arena!

5 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Adventure: Trouble at the Arena! - Page 5 Empty Re: Adventure: Trouble at the Arena!

Post by cerindclvr Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:11 pm

With a little heave of exertion (Vella was somewhat well built, after all) and a yank, Niniane propped Vella up over her lap, that muscular ass of hers sticking in the air. The viewing sphere's interest seemed torn between this new development and the continuing scuffle with Ruby. For now, Vella's bottom was prominently displayed, with a view of her damp, hairy crotch peeking from between her thighs.

"What? Hey!" Vella gasped weakly when she felt herself get moved. "I-I'm done! I'll leave you alone! I don't care about any of this any-AHH!" she yelped like a child when the first swat came down on her ass. Her butt jiggled, just a little, tight as it was, with each successive spank, which the viewing sphere was sure to get a good view of. Her somewhat tan flesh still turned pink, gradually, with Niniane's vigorous swatting.

"Why..?" she sobbed, after her ass was good and sore. Her struggling seemed significantly weaker than one might expect -- all her strength had gone out of her during the wedgie which seemed to wrack her body with pleasure. "Please! Stop it!" she squealed, writhing and occasionally trying to get away, to no avail.

"Yesss... this is... good," the viewing sphere decided verbally in its loud, silky voice. Red face and humiliated, Vella put her head down and continued to take her punishment with little more than the occasional whimper. Her head shot up again, though, wide-eyed, when she felt a sudden intrusion into her slick folds. Niniane had slid a pair of fingers into her, drawing a gasp from her. What Niniane probably found most interesting was that her hairy pussy was dripping wet -- some, probably, from the wedgie, maybe some from the spanking? Either way, Vella moaned loudly but tried to make it sound like another gasp of surprise as Niniane held her down with one hand by the small of her back and wiggled her fingers inside the warrior woman. She was kicking and letting out all manner of noises; anyone who had enough experience with the subject could tell she was resisting the climax that was building inside of her.

Sure enough, Jacqueline had readied a handful of knives nearby and was preparing to hurl the lot of them at Ruby's panties. As she cocked back her arm, however, the sphere of cold seemed to manifest arms, tendrils, which lashed out protectively when they sensed Ruby was under attack.

T'Cryse Int vs. Jacqueline's dress:
T'Cryse:1+3=4
Jacqueline: 7
Critical miss! (T'Cryse takes a defense penalty until next turn)

Jacqueline nimbly tumbled around the tendrils, cartwheeling perfectly through the arms of ice until she was within a few feet of her target. The throws were easy enough to make at that point, while the slowly-moving tentacles of frost clumsily compensated and tried to snake towards her.

Jacqueline Dex vs Ruby's panties
Jacqueline: 10+3=13
Ruby: 6
Critical hit!

Snikt! Snikt! came two perfect knife throws, one neatly slashing each side of the waistband of Ruby's panties. Walking up coolly, Jacqueline reached down to yank the garment right off of her and held it up by a pair of fingers, claiming them as hers. Ruby yelped and scooted away when Jacqueline yanked her undergarments away, backpedaling through the sand on all fours, on her ass.

...the viewing sphere's attention shifted from the moaning Vella to the red-faced Ruby, scurrying away on the sand, still panicked and uncertain. While she was attempting to cover her breasts and her crotch between getting off the ground and running away from everyone, the viewing sphere managed to zoom in and get a good look at her mostly- trimmed, dark red bush, and her tight, round little bottom.

"Mmh... look at her go," the sphere hummed, satisfied, in its syrupy, almost lecherous voice. "Well, clearly then, Jacqueline the rogue is the win-"

More frost suddenly coalesced. This time, Jacqueline looked down to see a fiercely glowing, bright blue rune suddenly flare into view on the front of her corset. Before her eyes, the garment was stiffening and growing cold as the ice charm took hold...

T'Cryse Int vs Jacqueline's dress:
T'Cryse: 7+3=10
Jacqueline: 9+0=10

...and before she could cut the rune free or otherwise react, Jacqueline found that her movements were causing her corset to crack like one giant piece of ice. Attempting to stay as still as possible and evaluate her options, Jacqueline found herself shivering hard, and with several small, glass-like cracking noises, the tight, icy corset finally shattered into hundreds of pieces.

((for the record, Jacqueline still has her strapless bra beneath, and the bottom half of her dress which is acting like a skirt currently. This is correct, no?))

"...unexpected," the viewing sphere continued suddenly in a monotone voice. "I'll allow this. However, Jacqueline is still the winner of round one, so to speak. As I gather the... advantages for Jacqueline, I'll give you all a moment to catch your breath... maybe play with Ruby some," it giggled, a low, creepy, and once again lecherous female giggle. "And work out any other... issues... you may be dealing with."

For emphasis, the viewing sphere displayed (to those who had been preoccupied) the live image of Niniane's hand between Vella's thighs, pumping fingers in and out of her slick cunny. The warrior woman moaned and squirmed helplessly, fresh tears still on her cheeks from the spanking she'd endured.

Presently, there were no sounds coming from the portcullis tunnel where Dalla and Ashley had been fighting, and Ruby was once again trying to run away from all the calamity. Her little bottom bounced adorably with each step.
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Adventure: Trouble at the Arena! - Page 5 Empty Re: Adventure: Trouble at the Arena!

Post by westley24 Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:27 pm

((You're right on the equipment.))

Jacqueline laughed to herself as she dodged the ice. They make this too easy. As she held the panties, she tried to reason with T'Cryse, "Maybe now we can-"

She was cut off by the cold feeling on her torso. Jacqueline cringed upon hearing the ice shatter, knowing what was to come. Once her rather thin bra was on display, anyone looking could probably see the outlines of her erect nipples.

This better be one hell of an advantage, the thief thought as she turned invisible once more. She was content to just sit back and wait for the next round to begin.

westley24

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:29 pm

Niniane looked down at Vella. The warrior had, in her opinion, totally deserved what she got. Niniane couldn't have pretended she didn't find this somehwat stimulating. But now, her plan was to finish the job, and leave Vella dripping in the sand for the viewing sphere, then going to check on T'Cryse, who might be facing some opposition from that rogue, and once that was dealt with, check on Ash. When she left Ash, she thought she left her fighting two-on-one against the guard. But now, the thief was harassing Ruby, instead of against the guard that Ash was holding off for her. Now, she was perhaps threatening TCryse. But...Vella..."once this is finished," thought Niniane, "I'll find out what happened."
Myds6
Myds6

http://myds6.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:40 am

(Huge picture post. And don't worry about TCryse being poorly represented here so far--that will be remedied...I love the look of that character, she'll get some image love especially as her outfit takes more damage. Here I got JAcqueline's exploits and poor Vella, who has upset Niniane enough to make her a bit vindictive. Uncensored images of that on another site in a day or two, because finger insertion and vaginal fluids are both beyond DA's Terms of Service.)
Adventure: Trouble at the Arena! - Page 5 _i_i_have_money__i_can_pay_you_____by_myds6-d7wz2jg
Adventure: Trouble at the Arena! - Page 5 How_much_money_are_we_talking_about__by_myds6-d7wz2r2
Adventure: Trouble at the Arena! - Page 5 As_she_ran__jacqueline_thought_about_what_she_was_by_myds6-d7wz2sn
Adventure: Trouble at the Arena! - Page 5 Her_curvy_little_bottom_was_sticking_up_in_the_air_by_myds6-d7wz2yo
Adventure: Trouble at the Arena! - Page 5 Her_pure_white_cotton_panties__simple_in_cut__were_by_myds6-d7wz30c
Adventure: Trouble at the Arena! - Page 5 Walking_up_coolly__jacqueline_reached_down_to_yank_by_myds6-d7wz336
Adventure: Trouble at the Arena! - Page 5 _h_hey___she_shouted__wide_eyed__and_grabbing_at_by_myds6-d7wz3dk
Adventure: Trouble at the Arena! - Page 5 In_front_of_the_warrior_woman__one_could_see_her_by_myds6-d7wz3hc
Adventure: Trouble at the Arena! - Page 5 At_last__after_what_seemed_an_eternity__the_by_myds6-d7wz3jz
Adventure: Trouble at the Arena! - Page 5 With_a_little_heave_of_exertion__vella_was_by_myds6-d7wz3n1
Adventure: Trouble at the Arena! - Page 5 She_yelped_like_a_child_when_the_first_swat_came_by_myds6-d7wz3rd
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by AlphaLurker Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:01 am

T'cryse sighed frustrated by her inability to help rose, herself or really anyone in the arena.

T'cryse cast an ice shield on her self, just in case the rogue felt like having a counter attack, T'cryse considered explaining to the rogue that she was done fighting her but decided to save her breath, the rogue probably wouldn't believe her

T'cryse turned back to Niniane, but just as quickly turned back away. she new many women took pleasure in each other, but for T'cryse it was an alien notion she couldn't help it! her heart only had desire for the maculine . . . T'cryse however didn't judge and decided to let Niniane do her thing

She shivered remember how cold it was and held her arms tight around her body

T'cryse headed back towards the stands, considering possibly taking a more passive role in the next event, She was just an ice vendor after all maybe she should better know her place . . .

AlphaLurker

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Sun Aug 31, 2014 4:18 am

She was definitely reluctant and struggling for a while.  Vella squealed and squirmed, bucked her hips, began to moan lasciviously and, eventually, started grinding her hips back into Niniane's hand.  Her mouth hung open for a constant stream of whorish moans.  The viewing sphere made sure to stop what it was doing and capture this moment -- magnified several times was a blown-up image of Niniane's hand pumping in and out of the guard's slick, hairy cunt.  The Maladroit's hand was slick with Vella's juices, clearly, and her mound seemed swollen and puffy with arousal.

Her ass quivered and her body shuddered as she visibly climaxed.  She went slack and mewled, panting and weak.  Somewhere, in the normal world, the mollified crowd was cheering madly.  Niniane then trotted off to see what had become of Ash.

Not far away, Jacqueline watched T'Cryse dejectedly march off towards the exit to the pit, shivering quietly.  The frost twinkling in the air around her definitely suggested more defensive spells had just become active.

Even if she had wanted to, before she could say anything to T'Cryse, a sudden flickering mote of light near Jacqueline immediately drew her attention.  For a moment she thought Ruby's panties had caught fire, but when she looked at where they had been, there was just a floating little speck of gold light.

"Hey," whispered a tiny, high-pitched female voice.  The tiny mote of light seemed to be hovering in place gently and radiating what could only be pixie dust.

"I'm sent to grant you your advantage," the mote sighed in a weary, resigned tone.  "The first of your two options will grant you power," it explained, and a miniature, silvery, faintly glowing dagger of the finest quality appeared in the air next to Jacqueline.  "The second of your two options will grant you protection," she sighed, and a similarly tiny glowing gold shield appeared in the air on the opposite side of Jacqueline.

"Which will it be?" the mote asked, monotone and somehow reluctant.

"YES," the sphere added.  "Choose wisely -- which shall it be?"

Elsewhere, Niniane rounded a corner, panting.  She stepped into the tall, dark archway of the arena portcullis where Ashley and Dalla had been fighting.  What she saw was unexpected.

There were signs of an Enferian-Arena style fight -- some magic had scorched the ground, a chunk of stone was missing from the wall as if it had gotten hacked by a sword swing, and sand was kicked up everywhere.  At first, she thought she was seeing Dalla and Ashley wrestling very vigorously on the ground.  

As it happens, the two of them were kissing rather passionately and running fingers through each others' hair.  When they heard Niniane approach, they both looked up simultaneously with red faces and a general look of disheveled embarrassment.  They had lost some clothing, fighting apparently.  Dalla was in her bra and panties, and Ash's pants were gone entirely, leaving with just a thong for cover below the waist.

"Oh... hey," Ash muttered sheepishly.  "Did, um," she stammered, glancing at Dalla, as if having forgotten what was going on.  "With the... orb?  And Ruby? ...is round one over?" she managed to say, causing the two of them to finally burst into a little bit of giddy laughter.

"Niniane," Ash said, wiping her full lips with the back of her hand.  "Dalla here and I talked, and uh, she's gonna help us out. She's actually ok for a guard,"  Dalla giggled, playfully elbowing Ash in the ribs but blushing still. She nodded as if to say "It's true."

"Contessa isn't paying me enough for all of this. As far as I'm concerned I'm with you until we can appease that... sphere, and get the hells out of here," Dalla said in a bit of a whisper, occasionally glancing up towards the ominous, giant, hovering glassy orb.

"Round two is coming; prepare yourselves for anything," boomed the viewing sphere.
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sun Aug 31, 2014 4:28 am

Niniane seemed a little embarrassed to have interrupted the scene, but smiled. "See, Ash? I told you you could handle this one, and handle her you did." Meeting Dalla's gaze, she continued, "Yeah, um, unfortunately, your friend was less agreeable, fought us every step of the way, but I have a feeling she's more, ahhh.. compliant now." Niniane held up a pair of dripping fingers to illustrate the point. "That Rogue you were hunting managed to strip Ruby, despite my best efforts and those of the...ice vendor. I am concerned that we might need to bring her in line before she selfishly humiliates some other innocent who neither chose, nor seems to have been condemned by the justice system to be here. Of course, our first priority should be getting back home. I don't relish spending the rest of eternity or however long my life lasts in this weird arena dimension."
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by westley24 Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:02 pm

((Well, the other characters don't seem to be happy with Jacqueline, but defensive abilities are boring, so ...))

Though surprised by what she assumed to be some sort of pixie, Jacqueline quickly decided on her reward.

"Ohh, I will definitely take that dagger, but," she ventured, "wasn't I meant to get more advantages for taking out Ruby alone?"

She hoped the sphere didn't think too poorly of her reminder to take the advantage away.

westley24

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:26 pm

"I'm not sure I trust the 'justice' system here, but I get your point. There has to be some kind of way out of here," Ashley said, getting up, brushing herself off, and offering Dalla a hand. Dalla took her hand and stood, similarly embarrassed but determined to get the hell out of there as well.

"Let's go meet up with the others and see what the voice wants..."

The viewing sphere (if that's what it even still was that was talking) seemed to know Jacqueline's thoughts. The miniature representation of a dagger floating next to her glowed brightly for a second.

"Sure, power is nice and exciting, but have faith," the voice hummed. "Maybe I should just give you both? Defense can be just as... titillating."

"Both?" said the little faerie voice, incredulous and offended. "So that means..." it began, with a strange note like hope in its voice, before it disappeared from view for a second.

A second later there was a glowing light ball where the mote had been, about a foot in diameter. Within it was a small, humanoid shape, graceful and delicate. As the glow dimmed such that she was visible, it became clear that the little talking light was in fact some sort of little faerie creature -- slender and feminine, with long flowing hair, and thin, iridescent dragonfly wings.

As the light dimmed further, Jacqueline noted with some interest that the tiny figure very closely resembled a smaller version of her. In fact, except for the pair of wings and one or two other little details, it looked exactly like her. She bore a pouty expression on her face, distressed at what was to come. In one hand she held the miniature dagger (which looked like more of a sword now) and in her other she held a simple wooden kite shield that was quite large compared to her, large enough to cover her body from neck to toe.

Part of the reason for her reluctance became clear when the viewing sphere displayed her from behind -- her clothing seemed identical to Jacqueline's, down to the skirt-like remains of her dress. The bra definitely seemed to match, and the bottoms probably did as well. (It was, perhaps, a lacy black thong.)

"This is Druzila. She was my agent but is now yours," said the syrupy voice of the viewing sphere. "She will act as your sword and shield, assisting you. I'll demonstrate." As the sphere spoke, another one of its vicious lighting bolts suddenly appeared and struck Jacqueline. Aside from blinding her briefly, Jacqueline felt no effects. Blinking, she looked up to see the little fae protector hovering near her, her wings working overtime to hold up the large shield. The only thing that was different was Druzila's lack of dress. The skirt-like remains of the slashed up dress she had been wearing, like Jacqueline was wearing, was now gone. Druzila had interposed herself.

"It's nice to be out of that sphere, but for this?" the little fairy whined incredulously.

"The next part will begin shortly. I suggest you take whatever preparations you can," the sphere said evenly.
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by westley24 Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:35 pm

"Well," Jacqueline slowly noted, "this is interesting, to say the least. Anyway, I'm sure that between the two of us, we should be able to get out of this fairly unscathed."

westley24

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:53 am

Niniane simply shook her head in agreement with Ash, seeming preoccupied.  Knowing the next round was about to begin, she did a 360 degree look around the arena from where she was standing, trying to count and account for the location of as many people as were visible to her. She nearly tripped over her own feet, as the maneuver was a complicated one for someone with her amount of grace and agility, which is to say, very little.

(On a very silly note, I've been naming my 3d scene files for the title of the adventure, number in the series, and the characters involved.  I just now noticed I had one named "Trouble63JacRuby."  Could it be a coincidence Oliver Stone?  Could it?)
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Fri Sep 05, 2014 3:11 am

Whose turn are we waiting on?
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Fri Sep 05, 2014 3:14 am

((heya. Meant to post about this earlier -- I'm kind of waiting to see what AlphaLurker's stance is. He might be bowing out of this particular adventure. I might decide to move on and leave T'Cryse's status ambiguous if I haven't heard back from him next time I have time to post.))
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Fri Sep 05, 2014 3:36 am

No worries...was just curious. Hopefully he'll make it back...TCryse is a great character.
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:27 pm

((Aye, it makes me sad, but it doesn't look like Alphalurker's coming back. I'll message him one more time later tonight, when I continue the adventure, and we'll proceed. If AlphaLurker doesn't return, we can always add another adventurer, at least.))
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AlphaLurker Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:10 pm

((Sorry I'm so busy I keep losing track of time, you guys should probably just keep the adventure going without me))

AlphaLurker

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:32 pm

((this makes me sad, Alpha, but it's good to know. I've been pretty busy myself with work and school, so I probably won't be able to post any updates until later tomorrow. If I have a chance today it will be later, but the updates are coming, yall.))
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by westley24 Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:42 pm

"Say," Jacqueline started, "while we're on the subject of how I stripped Ruby by myself, didn't you say something about consequences for those who failed to strip Ruby at all?"

Jacqueline was pressing her luck because she really wanted to be at an advantage.

westley24

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:54 am

((Figured if I was too caught up to post I may as well at least let y'all know. Gonna need another day or two. Been pretty busy but I am looking forward to continuing!))
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:56 pm

((Alright! I'm glad to resume, although sadly without T'Cryse. I'll leave the option for Alpha to change his mind as we continue what is essentially 'part 2' of the trials.))

T'Cryse gradually continued to disappear into the stands, dejected. It was perhaps with some judgment that she glanced over her shoulder at the proceedings, but perhaps some hesitation as well. She shivered and found a place to sit down.

"I will deal with the rebel when I feel like doing so," said the loud, ethereal voice of the sphere, apparently referring to T'Cryse.

"As for you," the sphere said, hovering just above Jacqueline. "I would worry only about you," it continued coyly in its severe but somehow seductive voice. "The next phase is upon us. The audience of both worlds is enjoying the show, so lets keep the games going, yes? Are you all ready?"

Ashley seemed to shake her head and scoff as if asking "does that even matter?" Dalla stretched a bit and gave a few practice swings with her sword. As of now, it seemed like the only people still in the arena pit proper were Dalla, Vella, Ashley, Jacqueline, Ninianne, and Ruby, the last of which had run into some trouble in trying to get out of the pit.

The group then suddenly heard Vella shouting from nearby. The warrior woman had stood up, totally nude now and dusted with sand for the most part. With some disbelief she was trying to pick her feet up out of some kind of muck beneath her, like quicksand. "Hey! Help me!" she waved. "I'm stuck!"

Nearby the gang heard Ruby's all-too-familiar squeal once again. She, too, was ankle deep in sand that had been firm and dry not moments earlier. "Help meeee!" she whined, yanking at each leg with her hands in an attempt to free herself. In the normal world, people were both gasping in concern and laughing in amusement as either naked woman struggled to free themselves, unable to cover and jiggling in all the right places. Something wasn't quite right though...

The group makes an intelligence check against a target number of 6:
Jacqueline: 3+1=4
Niniane: 6+3=9

Jacqueline didn't see anything out of the ordinary, she simply got a strange feeling that something was amiss. When Niniane glanced at Ruby, however, she noticed that the edges of her silhouette were a bit vague and hazy, like a mirage almost. Blinking and focusing for a moment, the naturally, magically apt part of Ninianne seemed to noticed that she was actually looking at a very clever illusion. Either Ruby had been a phantom all along, or the real Ruby had made her way out of the pit. Either way, all she seemed to be now was a trap.

That was just the beginning of the group's concerns. As surely as Ruby and Vella were struggling with sudden quicksand, they noticed the ground beneath them become soft as well, and squishy. They'd all have to consider their next move very carefully. It seemed like the whole of the arena's sand had become treacherous. In addition, the sparse vines and growth both sticking out of the sand and clinging to the stone walls of the pit were flailing slowly -- the animate plant life had gotten visibly aggressive.

"The rest of your opponents await you in the stands, participants. I suggest you get up there as quickly as possible! Run!" shouted the sphere with a sense of amused urgency.

"Wait!" Vella cried pathetically. "Don't leave me!" she gasped as a few thin vines seemed to have sprouted up from the sand to assault her. The lush, soft, green tendrils were wrapping around her waist, one of her arms... and one of her breasts..? Said tendrils definitely had some sort of perverse instinct, given the way in which that one seemed to squeeze and bounce her tit around in its grip.

"Aiiieee! Help me tooooo," cried the Ruby that Ninianne knew to be illusory. The image flailed helplessly, getting itself stuck another few inches deeper in the sand as the vines began to molest her.

There was a short moment that felt quite long as the adventurers regarded one another, pondering their very next action. The wrong move could be detrimental, they all sensed, but they were all quite certain they didn't want to stay in the pit for long.
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by westley24 Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:49 pm

Jacqueline looked at how much better she was doing compared to the other contestants (she assumed she was better off due to her pixie friend,) and she quickly came to the conclusion that helping others was not the easiest way to victory. Combine that with her odd feeling, and she didn't have much of a decision to make.

"Come on," the thief said to her new companion, "We're getting out of here." She then ran to the walls of the arena, hoping to get to the stands before things got too hectic.

westley24

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Thu Sep 18, 2014 4:21 am

Niniane dove toward Vella, her knife drawn. To Vella's surprise, she tried to cut the vines. "I wanted you humiliated for your terrible attitude, not dead. Let's get out of here, to the stands," she said in response to Vella's wide eyes at the small but sharp blade whipping around her naked flesh.

"Dalla, Ash, help Vella, Ruby isn't real!"
(Str 6 attack on vines.)
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Tue Nov 18, 2014 4:05 pm

((I'm going to 'tie this off' very soon with a post that essentially makes what's transpired a "part 1". That is, in order to move this storyline along ultimately, I'm going to say that everyone has 'survived' this 'round.'
Alright, I promise to not use any more quotes in trying to explain this, but suffice to say I'd like to continue this storyline sometime in the future when all our schedules are more conducive to it. In the meantime, I've said I'm gonna try and get other activities going to keep the forum alive. I'll post and wrap up this part of this story pretty soon, though, and things will make more sense then...))
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sat Nov 22, 2014 6:02 pm

((When you do, let us know what happened to the Contessa and her guards!))
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5