I'm back and ready for shenanigans

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I'm back and ready for shenanigans

Post by Big Mara on Tue Dec 08, 2015 5:28 pm

Hey, guys! I just saw the message from Cerindlvr that this place is up and running again. How have you guys been? I'm excited to get back into the swing of things. What's been happening here these past few weeks?

Big Mara
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm back and ready for shenanigans

Post by Myds6 on Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:46 pm

Hooray!  Glad to have you back.  Among other new and fabulous things, I'm resurrecting the Sylvan crown...and since Annie was so much fun in that, feel free to have her get free and wreak havoc...revenge is nigh.
Myds6

View user profile http://myds6.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Mara on Wed Dec 09, 2015 5:21 pm

That sounds great. I've got another character I'd like to try out for other adventures, but Annie's a lot of fun to play. Maybe she and Halia can have some long-overdue talks, too.

Big Mara
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr on Sat Dec 12, 2015 5:09 am

holler..! XD
cerindclvr
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Mara on Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:50 am

I'm finally going to have a couple days free. Let's see about starting things off tomorrow,Cerindlvr. That Annie x Halia adventure sounded good when you mentioned it. Did you have something in mind?

Big Mara
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr on Thu Dec 17, 2015 1:03 am

I can set up a variety of adventures for the duo. Plot ideas include several potential setups. The two opt to meet up to settle their... rivalry, when unrelated shenanigans ensue that they have to join in on. Maybe they find themselves both racing to find the same artifact or macguffin that ends with them in competition again. Heck, maybe they decide to work together just to make some money.

As usual, if you have any preferences towards the following, PM me.

What kind of pace do you prefer? Should the first post be setup and the following post action, or do you want to be thrown right into it?

Any preferences relating to the story itself? Plot, environment, type of antagonist?

What kind of kinks, embarrassing situations, or other saucy elements do you like? Preferred level of filth?

For the record, anyone and everyone should let me know these things if they haven't done so already when getting ready to engage in arena/adventure shenanigans run by me I'll accept as little or as much as you have to say on the matter. A handful of words or several paragraphs, I like to have something to go on.

cerindclvr
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Mara on Thu Dec 17, 2015 11:46 am

Starting out trying to settle their rivalry sounds like a good setup. Being forced to work together really just makes the rivalry that much sweeter. And I think being thrown right into it works just fine. We can fill in background details as we go, if we want to. I'll PM you my preferences for the rest.

I'm going to be Christmas shopping this afternoon, but I'll be totally free after that, so we should be able to get a lot of writing in if you're available then, too. Smile

Big Mara
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr on Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:30 pm

I'll be free later tonight (like 11-12 central) but I'll be around late enough to get a good bit done
cerindclvr
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Mara on Fri Dec 18, 2015 3:23 am

Cool. I'm ready to go when you are. Very Happy

Big Mara
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down