Enferia Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bounty Board

+3
splotch
Myds6
IGankMid
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Bounty Board Empty The Bounty Board

Post by IGankMid Sat Dec 12, 2015 9:33 pm

Before we begin…

This is the topic for you to sign up for bounties, and as such is an out-of-character topic. If you want more information on a particular bounty, just ask and I’ll do my best to provide descriptions and other info. One request for information per person at a time, please.

To sign up for hunting a bounty, please say which one you’re going after. whether you want to use stats or freeform, as well as which characters you want to bring along. “Spot” is always available as a partner, so feel free to include her on your list. Most likely, your characters heard about the bounty opportunities through her.

All bounty hunters are required to be enchanted to dull their weapons and spells to inflict non-lethal damage and focus on clothing. While this is mainly to prevent the capital's marketplace from turning into a bloodbath, it also has the advantage of protecting the bounty hunters: the spell works both ways. It's a lesser version of the Arena's protection, but it works almost as well.

If you succeed in publically humiliating the bounty, your character gets an appropriate monetary reward. You as an RPer will get the ability to use the bounty target in any of your posts at any time, for any purpose. Go nuts. That said, here’s the scale for difficulty:

-- A simple bounty. Success is virtually guaranteed for a skilled hunter. For ease of completion, I'd like a maximum of one RPer trying to claim the bounty, please (in other words: a maximum of myself and the one controlling the bounty hunter for one-star topics).

★★ – The target has some skill in combat or other means of defending themselves, and is expecting to be hunted. Have a plan or bring backup.

★★★ – The target is exceptionally dangerous. Hunters before you have tried and failed. Both tactics and tenacity are required to claim these bounties.

★★★★ – Enferia’s most wanted. Hunt at your own peril.

Last edited by IGankMid on Sat Dec 12, 2015 9:47 pm; edited 3 times in total

IGankMid

Back to top Go down

The Bounty Board Empty Re: The Bounty Board

Post by IGankMid Sat Dec 12, 2015 9:34 pm

The Bounty Board

Mary D’Tanth: Burglary of Unmentionables (Claimed: Irlana the Magnificent)
Sofia Redenbach: Smuggling and Money Laundering
Chloe Smiles: Slander of our Esteemed Queen Syndra (CLAIMED: Manila the Songstress)
Hayden Ars’re: Theft of Sacred Armaments
Natasha Hellborne: Consorting with Fiends

★★
Power Peasant: Vigilantism (Claimed: Kalka the Brawler)
Tavith Do’rahel: Kidnapping
Aurora Nieve: Crop Destruction (Claimed: Tracer "Spot" Trailbones)
Gabriella Brightheart: Excessive Vanity
Sammy Ninelives: Grand Theft (In Progress: Yvette and Tracer)
Rashida Turay: Unauthorized Practice of Voodoo

★★★
Purity Smith & Grace Ironhide: Apostasy
Anne Onymous: Identity Theft
Peony Rose: Tax Evasion, Interfering with a Mail Carrier (In Progress: Seline and Irlana)
Ophelia Shade: Voyeurism, Unauthorized Possession of a Body

★★★★
Princess Evelynn, Heiress to the Throne of Lies
The Dragon Ancala
Lich-Sorceress Mortred
Vetis, the Corruption

Last edited by IGankMid on Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:17 am; edited 11 times in total

IGankMid

Back to top Go down

Post by IGankMid Sat Dec 12, 2015 9:34 pm

★: The Annoyances

Mary D’Tanth: This foul thief has been stealing several of our esteemed nobles’ undergarments; one victim reports having them stolen right off her body. Bounty will be paid upon capture of the thief; extra will be paid upon locating her stash of stolen “goods.” Be on the lookout for a short, lower-class scamp with shifty eyes.

Sofia Redenbach: Notorious smuggler of illicit goods. Known to bring in new shipments underneath her clothes at the same time every week. No physical description available, but she will likely appear to be heavyset due to her preferred method of smuggling.

Chloe Smiles: Impetuous jester and puppet playwright who dares insult our beloved queen. Wears skintight motley and face-paint, but is easily recognizable due to her OUTRAGEOUS headgear. You’ll know it when you see it.

Hayden Ars’re: Stole the sacred Armor of Divine Invincibility from a local church. This fool does not know how to use it, however, and will be a pushover for whomever figures out its weaknesses.

Natasha Hellborne: Possessed of fiendish blood, she has predictably contacted to her accursed parentage and is plotting to overthrow the Queen. She does not make public appearances, however. You will be required to infiltrate an upcoming masquerade and locate her amongst other patrons dressed as demons and angels.

★★: The Challenges

Power Peasant: This masked idiot has been going around in some ridiculous skintight outfit and performing “heroics” in the “name” of “justice.” Put an end to this nonsense and restore the order of law.

Tavith Do’rahel: This Dark Elf is notorious for kidnapping nobles’ daughters and holding them for ransom. Track her down and bring her in before she strikes again.

Aurora Nieve: Wild Ice Magus who demands tribute from local farmers or else she destroys their crops. Also sells ice cream.

Gabriella Brightheart: Claims to be of half-celestial heritage and, outrageously, more beautiful than our beloved Queen Syndra. Dispel this myth with extreme prejudice.

Sammy Ninelives: A cat burglar whose calling card is a set of fuzzy cat ears left behind at the scene of each crime. Quite possibly an actual catfolk. IMMA GET YOU KITTY CAT JUST WAIT TILL I FIND HELP – Tracer

Rashida Turay: Several embarrassing clothing explosions have been traced to this woman’s voodoo dolls. Turn the tables on her and see how she likes it.

★★★: The Mighty

Purity Smith & Grace Ironhide: Missionaries from the Church of Modesty. One is a priest who uses blessings to enhance and repair the other’s armor. Dangerous.

Anne Onymous: A shapeshifter who has been impersonating nobles and ruining their reputations. True form unknown; will likely be very difficult to find conventionally.

Peony Rose: A Dhampir who fashions herself a baroness outside of the Capital. Charms locals into working for her with her vampiric powers.

Ophelia Shade: A spirit who has returned to haunt and possess beautiful women. Unforgivably, she also dared to spy on Queen Syndra herself in the bath. Bust this ghost.

★★★★: The Invincible

Princess Evelynn, Heiress to the Throne of Lies: The haughty princess of Enferia’s neighboring country. She and her family are exceptionally skilled in illusion magic. Put her in her place, and maybe I can get us all a better trade agreement. -Queen Syndra

The Dragon Ancala: This posting has been burned to ash and replaced with a new one beneath it.

FOOLS. THERE IS ONLY ONE WHO IS FIT TO DESCRIBE ME.

MY BEAUTY IS UNRIVALED. MY BREATH IS HOTTER THAN THE GREATEST FORGE. MY HOARD IS THE ENVY OF ANY KING. FACE ME AND FACE THE HEAT THAT SCORCHES THE SUN ITSELF.

Lich-Sorceress Mortred: This foul woman has tampered with the fabric of life and death to obtain immortality and dominion over an army of undead minions. Bring her phylactery to the castle and we will purge this abomination from the face of the earth.

Vetis, the Corruption: Little is known about this scourge upon the land. Clad in black mold and rusty armor, everything she touches turns to ruin. No one knows why she goes where she does, or what purpose she has in doing it. The only thing that is for certain is that she is utterly insane.

Last edited by IGankMid on Sun Dec 13, 2015 12:09 am; edited 2 times in total

IGankMid

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sat Dec 12, 2015 9:53 pm

I think we'll start at the very beginning. Irlana the Magnificent will take a bounty on Mary D'Tanth. I'd be fine with stats or freeform. If I most choose, I'll take freeform.
Myds6
Myds6

http://myds6.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by IGankMid Sat Dec 12, 2015 9:55 pm

I've put up the claim on the board. I'll have the topic up in a few hours... gotta rest after all this typing. Freeform for that topic it is.

IGankMid

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Sun Dec 13, 2015 4:52 pm

Anyone want to team up against one of the more powerful characters? two or more stars? I'm down to volunteer any of my characters.

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by IGankMid Sun Dec 13, 2015 4:56 pm

Two stars is doable solo with a little ingenuity or luck, but teaming up is a solid bet too!

IGankMid

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:06 pm

Actually, I figured out a good challenge. How about performer versus performer: Manila the Songstress vs. Chloe Smiles! Can the stuffy singer and dancer take out the mischievous jester?

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by IGankMid Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:17 pm

Updated the list! Topic will go up in a few hours.

IGankMid

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:38 pm

I think Niniane might want to hunt down Aurora Nieve, but both of us might want to wait a day or two until the other bounty is done.
Myds6
Myds6

http://myds6.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Mon Dec 14, 2015 12:20 am

Oh man.  Those 4 stars look like some serious business.  I can't quite imagine the types of peril involved in tracking those down.

I love this list.  Very diverse and colorful.  I'm interested in joining in on one of these or beginning one solo.  Pretty much all of my characters are likely to be bounty hunters, for thrill, profit, or practice.

edit: If Christie catches wind of the bounty for Purity and Grace she's likely to drop whatever she's doing and fly out to find them by means of bait. We're talking a breadcrumb trail of stripped women to lead them to her. If we're okay with her being more powerful than the average combatant (in her non-amnesiac form) then this could feasibly be done solo, especially if the Grey Witch has preparations and traps ready for the two bounties. That could be an adventure unto itself. What you think..?

Last edited by cerindclvr on Mon Dec 14, 2015 12:27 am; edited 1 time in total
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by IGankMid Mon Dec 14, 2015 12:27 am

I do a bit of "regular" writing on the side, and if anyone takes on those four-star challenges, expect to have all the stops pulled out. Each one is basically an adventure all its own.

IGankMid

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Mon Dec 14, 2015 12:28 am

is one of the running bounties one that needs assistance? Able for me to add a character?
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by IGankMid Mon Dec 14, 2015 12:30 am

The only currently active bounty topic is on Chloe Smiles, which is a solo adventure (I updated the board to reflect Myds' victory). If you're interested in tag-teaming, I think Splotch wanted to do something with a more challenging foe.

IGankMid

Back to top Go down

Post by IGankMid Mon Dec 14, 2015 12:36 am

cerindclvr wrote:edit: If Christie catches wind of the bounty for Purity and Grace she's likely to drop whatever she's doing and fly out to find them by means of bait.  We're talking a breadcrumb trail of stripped women to lead them to her.  If we're okay with her being more powerful than the average combatant (in her non-amnesiac form) then this could feasibly be done solo, especially if the Grey Witch has preparations and traps ready for the two bounties.  That could be an adventure unto itself.  What you think..?

Sounds fine to me. The thing, though, is that I can only write so much. If you want them to come to her, you're going to have to write the bait yourself. I just can't write that much in what is essentially a prequel, AND keep on top of everything else.

Here's what I propose: if you want to up Christie's power level to pre-amnesiac levels (which is cool), then make it spicy enough to make the ride fun!

IGankMid

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Mon Dec 14, 2015 1:26 am

Sounds like I should write an introduction for this bounty that details some of the steps of her plans?

Alternatively/in addition, one of my other characters could team up with Splotch against someone challenging.
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by IGankMid Mon Dec 14, 2015 1:30 am

Details are nice, but a good scene of one of the strippings would be sporting. I'd be interested to see how Christie comes off when she's not in it for personal reasons, just there to leave a message.

I leave it up to splotch and you which one/s to tackle together.

IGankMid

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:50 am

I'll try and put out an intro post for that by or on Tuesday, if that works. Gonna be pretty busy tomorrow but that'll give me time to think up some things. And yes, I imagined the story beginning with Christie reminiscing on the steps she took to get the trap together, and the resulting scenes...
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by westley24 Mon Dec 14, 2015 3:35 am

I would love to send Yvette after Sammy Ninelives. While I'm not sure why she's going after the thief, I do think she could use some help.

westley24

Back to top Go down

Post by IGankMid Mon Dec 14, 2015 3:46 am

Sweet. Want to partner with Tracer or someone else?

IGankMid

Back to top Go down

Post by westley24 Tue Dec 15, 2015 1:46 am

Tracer would work if you think the two could get along well enough. Though, if Yvette is going after Sammy to condemn her greed, she might want someone she trusts. Not that I have anyone in mind.

So yeah, probably Tracer, then.

westley24

Back to top Go down

Post by IGankMid Tue Dec 15, 2015 1:53 am

Edited the bounty board. I'll have the topic up within a few days- this one might take a bit longer due to me being a little busy.

If my guess is right, this is going to be hilarious.

IGankMid

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Wed Dec 16, 2015 3:16 pm

I'll try and be a bit more active later tonight or tomorrow afternoon... work work work...

I still wanna post an intro for Christie's trap, though I'm still down to hunt of these other bounties too...
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TeratonArm Thu Dec 24, 2015 12:02 am

When you've got the time, I'd like to have Kalka try and go after Power Peasant.

TeratonArm

Back to top Go down

Post by IGankMid Thu Dec 24, 2015 12:40 am

Sure thing. I'll have the topic up by the 29th (holidays and stuff).

IGankMid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum