Enferia Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trouble on the Seas

4 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Trouble on the Seas - Page 3 Empty Re: Trouble on the Seas

Post by TeratonArm Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:39 pm

Rosa took a few silent steps forward, Veyla doing the same though seemingly unaware of the woman behind her. With black steel sword poised back to thrust, she uncoiled and sprang forward!

"You'll have to do better than that."

In an instant Veyla spun away from the strike, elbow knocking into Rosa's temples as her right arm swept forward and sliced at Rosa's leg with her strength-sapping saber. The result was that Rosa fell to the floor, rolling to a knee as her other leg refused to cooperate. Feeling at the 'wound', she found her flesh intact, but her pant leg had come totally free of the rest of her breeches, the tube of fabric pooling loosely around her ankle. Rosa didn't have time to adjust, though; her other sword came up in defense as Veyla bared down on her.

"I thought I smelled a decent fight down here," Veyla said, each slash of her blade clanging against one of Rosa's own, forcing the Buccaneer to hobble backwards as her mind screamed for her body to cooperate. "Evidently I was mistaken; you're only marginally better than the trash on the main deck."

"I'll take that... as a compliment," Rosa retorted, trying to force a cocky grin, "You're not so bad yourself." The swords clattered against each other. Even with her two swords, Rosa was forced into the defensive position, Veyla's speed and skill too much when even one strike could spell defeat. "If only your higher ups weren't so mad and repressed." Rosa hissed the last word out, Veyla getting another nick across her arm, doing to a sleeve what she did to Rosa's pant leg before. Rosa tensed as Veyla reared back for a powerful horizontal slash- and ducked under it, running forward and turning to aim a slash at her back!

Veyla was faster still, and managed to dodge and turn to face Rosa immediately. Still, Rosa swore she had caught at least a little bit of her opponents garb- a small but decisive strike along the belt line, running vertically down the middle of her back. Judging from the way the woman's pants seemed to hang looser at the waist, Rosa knew she hadn't totally missed.

It was small comfort however, as the strike left her totally open. Rosa saw Veyla's glinting black blade swing in an upward arc at her, a queasy coldness entering her stomach and moving vertically up to her throat, black steel slicing through each button of Rosa's blouse and deftly between the cups of her bra underneath. Rosa let out a shuddering gasp as both garments burst open, the brown-but-less-tanned skin of her perky breasts popping out into the open, metal stud on her pierced nipple glinting as it was exposed to the sunlight. The buccaneer fell back, catching herself on the railing.

Through the draining of her energy, Rosa could see Veyla in front of her- smirking, but with a wistful look in her eyes as she calmly raised her sword for a final decisive thrust. An image sparked in Rosa's mind; the rope net that she was currently right in front of! If she could send Veyla's arm into that, get her tangled up, she might have her stuck for long enough to land a few blows herself. At the very least, she could get a chance to recover.

So, as Veyla's black blade rushed towards her, Rosa let her legs give out, hoping to duck under the strike and roll away.

TeratonArm

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Sat Mar 05, 2016 5:17 pm

((Heya all! Been a heck of a past few weeks, with everything from my PC to my power to my internets being unavailable at varying intervals. I'll be back soon, just wanted to check in and let you all know that I will be returning as soon as my computer stops crashing regularly. I've lost a few attempts to get back on track, much to my dismay, from PC woes, but next week or maybe even sooner I'll be back around.

Phantompen never gave me admin privs, I'm also sad to say, but it looks like you were able to get the new accounts approved..?))
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sat Mar 05, 2016 5:25 pm

((Sorry to hear of your troubles, and glad to have you back!  I'm not sure how the approval worked...she asked me, but I didn't have any admin priv, so maybe he gave the needed clicks?))

Trouble on the Seas - Page 3 Ts0078_by_myds6-d9u7qwx
Trouble on the Seas - Page 3 Ts0079_by_myds6-d9u7qzg
Trouble on the Seas - Page 3 Ts0080_by_myds6-d9u7r28
Trouble on the Seas - Page 3 Ts0081_by_myds6-d9u7r42
Trouble on the Seas - Page 3 Ts0082_by_myds6-d9u7r7m
Trouble on the Seas - Page 3 Ts0083_by_myds6-d9u7ra0
Myds6
Myds6

http://myds6.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content