Enferia Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vanneth the Barbarian

2 posters

Go down

Vanneth the Barbarian Empty Vanneth the Barbarian

Post by splotch Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:07 pm

Appearance: Vanneth is an average height woman with a firm, muscular body. She has blonde hair and a pretty face normally cast into a scowl. She has average sized B cup breasts with a firm six pack below. Her limbs are wide and muscular, though still maintaining a feminine curviness to them.

Bio- Vanneth's people live outside the law, making their home in the wild frozen plains west of Enferia. Her people were conducting a raid in Enferia lands when Vanneth's horse was injured and she was thrown. She was captured by imperial soldiers, though she would not stop fighting until she was knocked out. Unsure what to do with this wild woman who had no concept of order, considered a savage my most they decided to throw her into the ring and see how she fared.

Personality- Vanneth's people are a wild snow people with their own codes of honor. Despite being viewed as most by savages they are a proud people, and Vanneth is more so then most. Her skill and strength are so great she can best most men in her tribe, something that she prides herself greatly on. Due to this though, most men do not view her as a potential partner, and she is inexperienced in all forms of romance. In fact, she has never been seen bare by anyone save her female family members.

Vanneth is also inexperienced in another way. She has had little education besides that of combat, and views magic and related skills and an sinister and mysterious thing, with no understanding how to deal with it.

Equipment- Vanneth has a two war clubs, each a long curved wood handle with a dense round sphere mounted on the top. She also has a rough metal dagger in her belt. She wears a headband to keep her hair from her face, her only decoration. Around her torso she has a large wrap of fur with a belt in the middle, The fur draping over her crotch and butt. She has a fur wrap over her forearms and calves, which function almost like leg warmers. On her feet she wears leather moccasins. Under her clothes she has a tight wrap of white cloth around her chest, functionally a bra, and a white fabric tied around her crotch and butt that functions as panties.

Attacks-
Club fury- Vanneth is incredibly skilled with her stone clubs, wielding them like a modern martial artist. She can twirl them in a stunning display, fast enough to block even cross bow bolts. She can use them to disarm a sword, pin limbs or bash at enemies.

Howling rage- Though not very articulate, Vanneth can intimidate foes with her animalistic rage, sometimes into running away or surrendering.

Unarmed expert- Without her clubs Vanneth is not defenseless. In fact, she may be even more dangerous. She is the undefeated wrestler of her tribe, able to meet men far larger then her. She does this with skill, strength and a knowledge of pins, leverages and pressure points. She also is a skilled striker, her punches, kicks and especially knees are deadly weapons

splotch

Back to top Go down

Vanneth the Barbarian Empty Re: Vanneth the Barbarian

Post by splotch Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:11 pm

Stats:
Strength- 9
Dexterity-9
Speed- 7
Constitution- 8

Intelligence- 5
Wisdom- 2
Perception- 6
Charisma- 4

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:14 pm

For a model for her I was thinking Ronda Rousey

Vanneth the Barbarian Ronda-rousey-was-asked-to-play-captain-marvel-but-not-how-you-d-think-590496Vanneth the Barbarian Frame_ext
Vanneth the Barbarian 0242c056a0e6d953f3933d963ae69235

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:19 pm

OK, this is about the best I can do...I tried to find a way to make the weapons, but I don't have it right now...the face should be Rousey, even with her exact mole, and a haircut similar to one she's actually rocked.
Vanneth the Barbarian Vanneth_by_myds6-d9u1r9l
Vanneth the Barbarian Vanneth2_by_myds6-d9u1rfv
Is this who Eleanor will be fighting? I think she's in for some trouble...oh, and ironically, I started Eleanor with another fighting woman in mind, Paige from WWE. The end product is nothing like her, but you'll notice the brows and eye makeup, and a bit of the cheekbones are still there.

Myds6
Myds6

http://myds6.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:54 pm

Yes, the Rousey body type. Thought she could make a good barbarian. Seemed like a good clash with your artist too

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:09 pm

Cool...want me to start the match or would you like to?  Of course, we need to wrap up the last one a little. And right before she goes in, someone wants to have a little talk with Vanneth...
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:12 am

You can start it, will wrap up the other story in a day or 2

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:04 pm

Hey, if it's a pain to model these characters off of real people, just let me know. I like the way it comes out but don't want to give you unnecessary hassle.

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:03 am

Nah, as long as its close enough that part was easy. You had a really neat and creative idea for the weapons I couldn't live up to, though...it sounds cool, but I just didn't have something to pull that off, and I'm not good enough at sculpting objects yet. Faces and bodies I can manage, as I have special tools for it. But knowing the model you ahve in mind helps me save time making decisions. It should turn out well if I can find clear enough, well-posed photos to lift the texture from. It's funny you picked Rhonda, because Eleanor's design started with another fighting woman. She's a modified (and much weight-gained) Paige from WWE.
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum