Enferia Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The rest of Cléodine in the tavern.

2 posters

Go down

The rest of Cléodine in the tavern. Empty The rest of Cléodine in the tavern.

Post by Percolator Thu Jun 02, 2016 1:44 pm

Cléodine was looking her empty glass. It was the third one she drinked. Today she decide to take some rest before return to her quest of Fame, glory and treasure.

She only wear a simple shirt, a leather pant and her boot.

"Man, today is boring... Nobody with I can talk or play some card game... Another glasses of mead please !"

She was hoped some adventurer on Arena contender will come her.

"I will wait just more hour after that, I will to visit the town. It's so boring here !"

(Anybody who want to join her, is welcome. the event will decide by the people who will join her or not ^^)
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

The rest of Cléodine in the tavern. Empty Re: The rest of Cléodine in the tavern.

Post by Myds6 Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:56 pm

Nearby, Iris was drowning her sorrows in her fourth mug of cider. She hadn't really been much of a drinker before--it wasn't ladylike. But the recent turn of events, her false accusation, and her humiliating loss to Ellia in the arena had shown her that the life of a noble lady might now be beyond her grasp. When the prison guard allowed her a few hours outside the walls of the arena prison, she headed straight to the bodice to drown her sorrows.
Myds6
Myds6

http://myds6.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

The rest of Cléodine in the tavern. Empty Re: The rest of Cléodine in the tavern.

Post by Percolator Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:11 am

Cléodine see this lonely girl who was drinking a lot and was sad. She take her mug and go to the table of the young lady.

"Hello, Lady ! Excuse my intrusion, but you looked sad and very thirsty ! Can I helps you ? or can join you offer my presence for some hour ? We can talk, play some card game ?" Then without any invitation she sit at the table of sad girl and shout to the waitress :

"Two mugs of you best mead please ! Me and this lady are thirsty !"
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sun Jun 12, 2016 3:31 pm

((Sorry this took so long.  I haven't been home lately, and I've spent some time thinking about where my character is going with this.  Sorry if the extra excitement was unexpected.))

Iris was clearly so drunk that she could barely sit up successfully.  She was leaning hard on the table in front of her.  She acknowledged Cleodine with a  smile than could reasonably be interpreted as a thanks for the drink.

That's when a commanding female voice rang out.  "Iris?  Iris!  One of the servants told me you were in here.  Get off that bench and let's go.  Now.  Your father and brother and waiting with the horses."

The voice came from a tall, very heavy-set woman in and elaborate red and black gown.  Her red hair was pulled back loosely behind her head, and she carried an expression that looked angry or annoyed. She walked over to where Iris was sitting, grabbed her wrist, and tried to pull her out of her seat.  Iris resisted, but, in her drunken state, slid off of the seat onto the floor.

"Come Iris, I'm going to get you out of this terrible kingdom."  "Mom!" Iris whined, still lying on the floor.  "You can't...Just go home."

"You're coming with us.  That disgraceful showing in the arena will be your last.  Our family's dignity depends on it."  

"I--I--I can't just leave mom...  There are guards....armies...they won't just let me walk out of here."

"They won't know the better," the woman responded, regarding Cleodine with suspicion, "Will they?"

The rest of Cléodine in the tavern. Edelmire_harper_by_myds6-da6424g
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:35 pm

Cléodine was begin to drink her mug when a noisy women come to the table. she looked like an enormous and awful bunch of flower. apparently she was the mother of the girl who was drinking with Cléodine. the girl names was Iris and second point, the awfully dressed lady want to brong back Iris without the authorization of Queen of Enferia.
She dare to look Cléodine with suspicion.

"Sorry lady, but Iris is a contestant of the arena ! So if the Queen didn't say, she can't leave the kingdom. And you will not help her to escape !"

Say Cléodine by placing herself between Iris and her mother.

"Actually we were drinking quietly. So take a seat and drink with us or leave now before anybody in this tavern knows your foolish scheme !"

Cléodine take an intimidate stance and look right in the eyes of Iris morther

((It's nothing, irl come first and I've got the time, but I want to launch an adventure like the bandit fortress. How can I do that ?))
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:55 pm

The rest of Cléodine in the tavern. Cleotav001_by_myds6-da9608u

The woman pushed past Cleodine and pulled Iris up to her knees.  "Will I have to pull up your skirt and give you a spanking right here?"

"But mom..."  Iris said.  "You have no more dignity to lode after that display in the arena.  We need to get you out of here before it happens again, for the dignity of our noble house.  We just need to get to the gates, your father and brother have fresh horses to take us home.  We can talk about this once we're safely behind our castle walls, defended by our house guards.  Do you really want to fight in that arena again more than you want to go home?  Do you?"  "...Noooo," Iris whined.

She slapped Iris' backside as an incentive.  That's when three armored women wearing the colors of the city guard appeared at the tavern door, looking around intently.  They hadn't found them yet.  Noticing this, the countess put a hand over Iris' mouth.

Last edited by Myds6 on Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:11 pm

This fat woman pushed her. Cléodine will not let that pass !

"Oh !!! What did you think you are fatty ! we were in peace before you arrive ! And know you arrive with you fat butt and your bad manner, you push me and you want to take my drinking buddy !"

Now the fat lady begin to spank the backside of her drinking buddy. Cléodine catch the hand spanking hand "Stop it now ! where do you think you are ??? I repeat for the last time, leave us alone !!!!!"

Then Cléodine see the city guard come into the tavern, she began to yell to her

"Guard ! come here now, a an horrible person with a fat butt try to kidnap my drinking pal ! helps us please !" This fat woman will remember next that nobody take away Cléodine drinking pal !
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:49 am

"Fatty?!  How dare you!  I'm her mother and I've come to take her home.  If you won't step aside I'll, I'll--" she slapped Cleodine on the side of her face as she reached for Iris with her other hand.

Iris, kneeling on the floor precariously, merely groaned.  If the groan had a meaning, it was unclear.

A waitress carrying a tray laden with drinks and a few desserts froze in her tracks as the city guards rushed over to the group.

The rest of Cléodine in the tavern. Cleotav003_by_myds6-da960l6
The rest of Cléodine in the tavern. Cleotav002_by_myds6-da960gl

They consisted of a tall, skinny woman with brassy hair, and a short, stockier one with dark hair and features.  Both of them seemed to be taking orders from the somewhat heavy-set one in the center.  She wore an expression of compassion, but her heavy, battered armor and hair shaved off on one side of her head left one with the impression she was hardly a pushover.

"What is the meaning of this!?!" Iris' mother demanded.  "Ma'am, we have reports that you were planning to abscond with a criminal in our custody?"  "Custody?  She's in a tavern!  And this is no criminal, this is my daughter."

"Nevertheless, we've had reports, so let's go back to the Office of the Watch and discuss the matter."  "Reports from whom?"  The guard's expression became a little less compassionate.  "I'm not at liberty to say at this time, but if you come along quietly, we can get this unpleasant business sorted out without such a big audience."  Indeed, the tavern crowd had dropped what they were doing to watch.

"You haven't yet begun to taste unpleasant business.  Do you know who I am?  You will rue the day you crossed Countess Edelmire Harper."  The guard looked unimpressed.  With that, the countess picked up a large gateaux from the waitress' tray, and shoved it, slowly and deliberately in the middle guard's face.

The rest of Cléodine in the tavern. Cleotav004_by_myds6-da9d9p6
The rest of Cléodine in the tavern. Cleotav006_by_myds6-da9d9yf
The rest of Cléodine in the tavern. Cleotav007_by_myds6-da9da2d

"Captain?" said the tall guard, ostensibly requesting orders, but trying to hold back a laugh, the latter a task that her shorter companion was failing miserably at.  The captain wiped some of the cream from her eyes, licking some excess off of her lips, before responding.  "GET THEM!"

The short guard charged at the countess, knocking her back, unfortunately her backside was pushed into her daughter's face.  As Iris fell back from her kneeling position to lying on the ground, she grasped at the only thing within reach to break her fall.  Unfortunately for the waitress, it was her skirt, which fell to the ground, revealing a pair of pink panties and a small but shapely backside.

The rest of Cléodine in the tavern. Cleotav008_by_myds6-da9drgn
The rest of Cléodine in the tavern. Cleotav009_by_myds6-da9drq3
The rest of Cléodine in the tavern. Cleotav010_by_myds6-da9drtd

The waitress turned to see why her skirt seemed to be sliding down, and in doing so, tipped her tray.  A cake slid to the edge, flipped off of it, and landed on Iris face.  The drunk girl was just lying there, not even bothering to wipe it off as yet.

As the Captain and shorter guard concentrated on the countess, the tall guard assessed the situation.  She had no idea what Cleodine's role in this situation was, and it was policy to take everyone involved to the Office of the Watch for debriefing.  She produced a pair of shackles, and reached for Cleodine's wrist.

Last edited by Myds6 on Fri Jul 08, 2016 4:39 pm; edited 3 times in total
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:21 pm

((Sorry if I made it too "not restful" for Cleodine! I hope you keep this up, but if you want to start and adventure, just set it up in a new post under adventures. I'll join, although I can't promise art yet as lots is going on in real life.))
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:02 am

(It's not that's it's just I'm a little dry in inspiration, and my job take me some time and motivation !)
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:26 am

((I know that feeling!))
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Sun Jun 19, 2016 10:18 am

Cléodine fall back when the guard try to arrest her

"I'm innocent ! ths is all that fat cow fault !!! I was just resting and drinking her with my pal, when this fury arrive and make trouble ! You wont arrest me !" and she try to running out the tavern. but she slipped on the rest of some cake and fall to the ground. she was trying to catch something to break her fall and only catch the pant of one of the guard and pulled down as she hit the ground.

"I hate this day..." she said as she was laying one the ground.
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:26 am

The rest of Cléodine in the tavern. Cleotav011_by_myds6-da9e2pp
The rest of Cléodine in the tavern. Cleotav012_by_myds6-da9e2tx
The rest of Cléodine in the tavern. Cleotav013_by_myds6-da9e2wz
The captain shrieked as her heart-covered panties were now on display, her armored skirt now in Cleodine's hands.  "Get her!" she yelled at the tall guard who had been focusing on Cleodine.  Without the help of the Captain, the short guard lost hold of the countess, who took another pastry from the waitress' tray and blinded her with it.  As the shorter woman's hands rose to her face, the countess, imitating Cleodine's recent success, grabbed the woman's skirt and dropped it to the ground.

The short guard was wearing light blue panties, and would have tried to cover them, except that with her face covered in cake, she didn't realize her armored skirt was around her knees.  Stepping forward as she cleared her eyes, this caused her to trip.  Grabbing at the countess for support, all she caught was her dress, which ripped at the shoulders and slid off the countess' generous frame.  The countess was left in her bra and panties, her huge body on display.  

The guard fell on top of Iris, their faces nearly close enough to kiss.  Iris, drunk as she was, licked some of the icing off of the guard's face.  "Mmm, that's good," she said.

The rest of Cléodine in the tavern. Cleotav014_by_myds6-da9eb2m
The rest of Cléodine in the tavern. Cleotav015_by_myds6-da9eb95
The rest of Cléodine in the tavern. Cleotav016_by_myds6-da9ebct
The rest of Cléodine in the tavern. Cleotav017_by_myds6-da9ebft
The rest of Cléodine in the tavern. Cleotav018_by_myds6-da9ebiw
The rest of Cléodine in the tavern. Cleotav019_by_myds6-da9eby3
The rest of Cléodine in the tavern. Cleotav020_by_myds6-da9ec0u

The captain and tall guard were both headed for Cleodine.  The tall guard was unscathed so far, but the captain looked ridiculous, her face covered in cream and her heart-patterned panties showing.  Both looked displeased.

At this point, two more tavern maids arrived on the scene, both buxom, with dark hair.  Whereas the other tavern maid was running from the scene, they were coming toward it, looking as if they intended to get involved.  It was unclear as to which side they'd take, but Cleodine suspected that a successful tavern would want to stay on local law enforcement's good side.

Last edited by Myds6 on Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:55 am

Cléodine stand up and see in how dangerous situation she was. She drop the armored skirt on the ground and try to explain

"It's a mistake... I can all explain... I tripped on the ground and...." A look on heart panties and her friend, explain to Cléodine that the explanation wont work !
So proudly, she decide to run away. but the two buxom taverns maids who just arrive don't agree with that.
As Cléodine past between her, they grab the belt on the fleeing warrior pant.
The belt rip under the pressure, releasing the pant who fall right on the knee of Cléodine ! The proud warrior panties was exposed to all. It was a blue panties with star printed motif and the word *Black Hole* printed on the back side.

seeing that, Cléodine stopped and begin to blush. She pull on her falling pant and keep it with her hand

"Give me back my belt !!! or you will suffer for that" say the embarrassed warrior. her shame was so high, she totally forgot Captain panties heart and her goon.
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Fri Jun 24, 2016 1:28 pm

The rest of Cléodine in the tavern. Cleotav021_by_myds6-dab4hb3
The rest of Cléodine in the tavern. Cleotav022_by_myds6-dab4hf9
One tavern maid stood behind with her arms crossed over her chest, as the other dangled Cleodine's belt for a moment.  "Want your belt?  Well, you seem to be causing trouble with the city guard.  I don't think you're up to come and get it."  With that, she threw the belt behind her.
Cleodine realized that she might recognize the tavern maids, from having seen them in the arena.  The one in front was Niniane.  The one behind her was known as "Buxom Belle."  Niniane had quite a reputation as a fighter.  Belle, not so much.

The tall guard and the captain moved up behind Cleodine.  "Arrest her!" the captain yelled.  

Meanwhile, Iris' mother grabbed the short guard's breastplate straps, trying to pull her off of her daughter.  Iris, still drunk, grabbed the other side of the armor as if she were fondling the guard.  This opposing action caused the armor to open up and come off of her, showing a light blue bra that matched her panties.  The guard, not wanting to be lifted up by that giantess of a countess, was clinging to Iris' top.  When the breastplate came apart, she was lifted up enough to tear the top from Iris, who apparently wasn't wearing a bra beneath.  But, as the breastplate's two sections tore in half, the countess was left holding the armor, and the guard dropped to the ground again, in this case, Iris' breasts pillowing the fall of her face.

Last edited by Myds6 on Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:53 am

(Me too ! And for the answer, no Cléodine is only wear a leather pant and a simple shirt)

Keeping a hand on her pant, Cléodine looked at the two waitress. She knows them ! Niniane and Buxom Belle ! She saw her fight in the arena. She also saw her humiliation.
Niniane is a fighter but Buxom Belle is not one so actually, Cléodine will prey on the weak and assault her. With her hand free, Cléodine grab the skirt of Belle and ripped of ! then she throw the ripped skirt at the head of the fully clothes guard.

"Normally I don't do that, but in my situation, it can't be worse !" Said Cléodine before trying pantsing the blinded guard. But to do that she need her two hand and her pant fall again on her knee exposed again her childish panties.
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:58 pm

"You're going to regret that!" said Niniane, referring to Belle losing her skirt.  She put her hands in the back of Cleodine's panties, and pulled up sharply.  The words on the panties stretched and disappeared into her crack as Niniane applied the painful wedgie.  

The tall guard that Cleodine had just pantsed fell to the floor.  Her dark purple panties were on view as she got up on her hands and knees.  

Meanwhile, the countess, trying unsuccessfully to cover her huge bra and imposing panty-covered backside with her hands, started to run for it.

The rest of Cléodine in the tavern. Cleotav023_by_myds6-dab4hhf
The rest of Cléodine in the tavern. Cleotav024_by_myds6-dab4hod

Last edited by Myds6 on Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Fri Jul 08, 2016 2:06 am

The wedgie she receive from Niniane make Cléodine squeal ! the front of her panties was disparaging into her lower lips. Everyone in the tavern can see now her freckles ass.
Blushing, Cléodine try to the pain from the panties pulling by fall back on the nasty waitress. She just forgot that her pant was on her knee and she fall on here face. The panties stretched by the wedgie didn't stand the fall and in a loud *RIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPP* split in two. The back side stay in the hand of Niniane who was keep pulling back, the front side stay blocked inside the hairy lips of Cléodine.

"YAOOOOOUUUUUUCCCCHHHHHH" was the only sound make Cléodine will falling !
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Fri Jul 08, 2016 2:24 pm

The full-bodied countess had nearly escaped, when she met an unexpected obstacle.  She tripped over the tall guard who had just climbed to her hands and knees.  The countess landed across the tall guard in a jumble of libs.

Meanwhile, Cleodine fell right next to her.  Niniane was still holding part of Cleodine's panties.  Cleodine thought about taking revenge, but then she felt a hand on the shoulder of her shirt.  It was the pantsed, cream-covered guard captain, and she was angry.

Meanwhile, the short guard was trying to restrain Iris, who was too drunk to resist on purpose, but kept making things more difficult by accident.  Iris had removed the guard's bra, and since the shackles they had to bring her in were lost in the scuffle, the guard decided to bind Iris' hands with what was left of the bra.

((Not sure when the next batch of pictures will come, I'm going to be very busy for a while. Can't wait to see Cleodine lose her belt next.))
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Sat Jul 09, 2016 4:17 am

Cléodine remember two thing, the pain of the wedgies and this bitch of Niniane who was doing the wedgies ! She will have her revenge ! She stand up, feel some breeze between her legs, looked down and see the rest of her panties falling down. Actually everybody can see her thick ginger bush ! Cléodine face become full red as she try to hide it with her hand.

Suddenly she feel a hand on the shoulder of shirt. When she turn to see who was it, she discover the guard captain who have been cream-covered and pantsed. Actually she looked very angry.

"Captain I can explain all of this... You know I'm innocent for all the thing.... It's the piggy girl here the culprit - Cléodine point at nearly naked countess - I'm sure we find a good deal..."

Cléodine want to flee but her pant was still on knee and she was butt naked.she began to retreat by making small move.
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:07 am

The rest of Cléodine in the tavern. Cleotav025_by_myds6-dab4hri

"You're going nowhere.  I think you all belong in the arena.  I have no doubt they will stage a special match for you, at my suggestion."  The guard captain held on to Cleodine's shirt.  Cleodine would have to remove it to get away.

The tall guard was wrestling with the countess, each trying to get the upper hand, while her shorter comrade tried to pull Iris to her feet.  Unfortunately for Iris, she was standing on the girl's skirt.  As she pulled Iris up, the skirt slid down, revealing her purple panties, a bit too small in comparison to the size of her backside.

Last edited by Myds6 on Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Sun Jul 17, 2016 7:35 am

Cléodine was thinking at the situation. And the best idea solution was, leaving her shirt here, pull on her pant and run as fast she can.

"Excuse me, officer but I just pull on my pant" She pulled on her pant waited a little then in ripping sound that leave her shirt in the hand of the pantsed captain.
exposing the view of blue bras with a yellow star on each breast.
Cléodine was running as fast as she can while keeping her hand on her pant.

"Sorry I've got an appointment with my hair trimmer soon, so I leave you now" was the last word she said as she fleeing !
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Fri Jul 22, 2016 4:31 pm

Buxom Belle tripped Cleodine as she pushed past her.  The humiliated guards took her into custody, along with Iris and Iris' mom.  "I think we'll hand you over to the arena.  They've been looking for takers on a very special battle."

((Cleodine can escape again for good, or fight alongside Iris and her mother in the thread entitled ' Zoraida vs. ??? in a Pigpen match.' Cleodine has a chance of winning, without her, my characters are likely in trouble, but don't feel pressured if you don't feel like a match.))
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Fri Jul 22, 2016 4:36 pm

((With pleasure ! Iris mon will suffer !))
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Fri Jul 22, 2016 4:37 pm

(Haha, she will, but you'll be on the same side...to start out with. Where it goes from there is up to you.)
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down