Enferia Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Love" is in the Air

4 posters

Go down

"Love" is in the Air Empty "Love" is in the Air

Post by Phantompen Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:42 pm

((I must admit, I'm surprised there's no Valentine's Day themed adventure here, so I figured I'd try to get one up, even if it is technically late. This won't be a rule-heavy adventure, instead just playing around with some characters for the sake of a fun little distraction.))

The crown city of Enferia was experiencing a plague. Not a plague of disease or destruction, but one of embarrassment. Small creatures, dubbed 'cherubs' by the fearful population, fly through the air unseen. Equipped with tiny bows, the mischievous creatures choose their prey and strike without warning. Young women throughout the city have found themselves falling victim to their arrows.

The arrows don't cause any real harm, but are still dangerous. Once struck, the victim is overcome with lust for the first thing that catches their eye, and they will stop at nothing to act out their carnal desires with no regard to their surroundings or how many people may be watching. That isn't to say they don't feel embarrassment, but more that they lose any control over their body's actions.

Where did these beasts come from? What is their purpose? Some say they were sent by a mischievous trickster god as a cruel prank upon the mortal species. Others theorize that they're spirits attracted to the unique sexual energy of the city. A brave few whisper that they were created by Queen Syndra herself to amuse her.

Whatever the answer, things were about to get hot and heavy, and more than a little humiliating, for several noteworthy young women in the city...

Phantompen
Admin

https://enferiaadventures.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

"Love" is in the Air Empty Re: "Love" is in the Air

Post by Myds6 Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:05 pm

At the Ripped Bodice, things were unusually busy.  Minna was working the bar, Belle was serving drinks, Niniane was serving, but also keeping an eye out to see the crowd didn't get out of hand.  Brandywine was relaxing in her back rooms, "enjoying" watching her patrons and residents on her scrying mirror.

The crowd was bigger, and a bit drunker, than usual, perhaps because of the drink specials in honor of the holiday.  There were several notables.  Looking around, Minna noted some of whom were present: the Duchess Chorinna, the Elf Miryala, even the Queen of Nysia.  Queen Zoraida was enjoying her cups after her recent victory, and was accompanied by her bodyguard, Hilevi, and her spy, Makurro, the Ebon Whisper.  Even Wanda, Makurro's hapless protégé was there with them.  Hilevi was especially deep into her cups, but Makurro was staying sober, always looking out for her boss.

Jessica and Irlana came downstairs.  They looked slightly sweaty and disheveled, and no one who knew them had any doubt why.  Brandywine knew exactly why, as she had been spying on them with her scrying mirror.

"That was good," Irlana whispered in Jessica's ear.  "I'm always good," Jessica laughed back, a little louder.

((I gave you a lot of characters to choose from on purpose...don't feel pressured to use all of them.  And I'm not implying that stuff is NLY going on in the bodice.  I hope we can have a "meanwhile" at several locations...or, if any other characters are at the Bodice, that is good as well.  In other words, tons of choices, no limits!))
Myds6
Myds6

http://myds6.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantompen Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:27 pm

There were several cherubs floating around the darkness of the Ripped Bodice's rafters, invisible to the naked eye. One, feeling particularly mischievous, scanned the crowd. The bar was full of energy, but there was one damper on the mood. The somber woman in black hadn't touched so much as a drop of alcohol!

How was one ever supposed to find love (or at least release) at a bar without having something to drink? Well, there was one way...

Descending from the rafters and down to the floor, the sneaky cherub worked its way behind Makurro's chair. The gab between the seat and the backrest of the chair offered the bodyguard's backside as an inviting target, and one the cherub simply couldn't pass up. A moment later, Makurro felt a sharp stinging sensation in her left asscheek, followed quickly by a rising lust.

Now it was time to see who caught the Ebon Whisper's eye.

Phantompen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:33 pm

(Nice!)

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantompen Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:36 pm

((Thank you! I'm thinking I'll try to be more active here, but in a far less game mechanics inclined way. Just storytelling, really. Nothing against DMing, of course, but I find that just making the story as it goes along, working with other people's posts... I'm fine with that.))

Phantompen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:06 am

((I made a chart and rolled for it, heh)

"Yeouch!" Makurro shrieked in her unusually high voice that was the reason she usually only whispered.  After all, it's hard to be mysterious when your voice sounds like that of an immature teenager.  Everyone stopped what they were doing and stared at her.

Concerned that something was afoot that might require a bouncer, Niniane rushed over to her.  "Are you OK?  What happened?"  Zoraida gave Niniane a dirty look; they had met before.  And Niniane saw Hilevi staring at her, and looked her up and down as if to say, "The ban on your presence here is lifted, but don't look at me that way."

Makurro, however, was staring at the huge cleavage of the barmaid who was bending over to speak to her.  "Did I ever tell you how beautiful your giant tits are?" she said, immediately blushing and looking confused.

Niniane cocked an eyebrow, then looked at her seriously, "Did you just say that?  How drunk are you?"

"She hasn't had a single drink!" Wanda chimed in, helpfully.  Niniane looked more confused than ever, and was about to turn and leave the group.

"Can I touch them?!  Oh, too late!" Makurro said, her hands having dived into the barmaid's blouse and grabbed the big lumps of flesh.

Niniane batted her hands away.  "Are you sure she isn't drunk?"  Wanda nodded.  Zoraida seemed vexed that her spymaster was acting with so little consideration of tact or strategy.  Hilevi seemed a little amused.

"Oh, come one dear...a little kiss?" Makurro said, puckering her lips.

"You're not going to make a fool of me.  I have work to do."  But Makurro was fast, and grabbed the sides of her face, planting a kiss right on her lips.

"Stop it," Niniane said, pushing her away.  Niniane turned to leave, and Makurro pulled up her skirt, revealing her large, pale backside, coated in white cotton panties.  "Oh...your butt is so cute!" Makurro said.  "Like hell it is," Hilevi laughed.  Niniane blushed once more, and pulled her skirt back down into place.

"Leave me alone, OK?" Niniane pleaded, as she walked away as fast as possible. Looking back and moving forward with such force, she accidentally knocked a young noblewoman onto the floor. "Oh, I'm sorry," she said, helping her up. "It's OK," said the noble, with a downcast gaze. "I'm Niniane, and I'm sorry I knocked you down...but you look like something else is bothering you. I take care of problems around here. Can I help you?" "I'm Iris, Iris Harper, and no...nothing that you can fix," Iris responded.
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantompen Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:59 pm

The mischievous cherub watched the fruit of its labors with a mix of satisfaction and irritation. The arrow had done its work, but the victim's affections were being rejected! That was something that would need to be remedied if it didn't sort itself out...

Up above, however, other cherubs were hatching their own scheme. They could smell the lingering affection between Jessica and Irlana, and figured that made them perfect candidates for spreading the love! Two cherubs picked their targets, coordinating their attack. Each notched an arrow that would work with the other, having the same effect as their normal armaments, but designed to keep the two from simply jumping each other's bones all over again.

Jessica and Irlana would feel the sharp sting of the arrows almost simultaneously, each one hit in a breast.

Phantompen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:08 pm

"Ow!" said Jessica, turning to Irlana behind her and punching her in the shoulder. "What was that for?" Irlana said. "That pinch hurt!" Jessica replied. "But you're the one who pinched me!" Irlana insisted, looking down at her left breast. "You're incorrigible!" said Jessica, storming off.

Irlana frowned. Jessica was acting crazy...she had pinched her, then punched her and said that she was the one who was pinched? It was a weird way to act, especially after several hours of passion. "Must be hormones," Irlana said, quietly to herself.

That's when she saw her--a noblewoman with chin-length hair, sitting over by herself. "I'll take care of that," she said out loud, gesturing to the bartender for a second drink. She had met her before--she had been hired to help her acquire a magical item, and it had turned into a humiliating adventure for all involved.

Chorinna was surprised to see the beautiful woman in the revealing purple dress walking up to her. She didn't know exactly how to react. "Mind if I sit here?" Irlana asked. Chorinna gestured her assent with a confused nod of her head. "Irlana...we met before..." she continued. Chorinna looked at her, confused. "At the Marquesa's party..." In fact, Chorinna did remember, but was confused at the attention from the mage. "Um, yes, I remember you."

"Well, I saw you sitting here all by yourself, and I thought...there's no way a beautiful woman ought to be alone on a night like tonight." Chorinna smiled, enjoying the attention and compliment. "Why thank you," the duchess answered. Irlana put an arm around her. It was not unwelcome, but she looked at Irlana like she was wondering why this was going so fast. Before she knew it, the mage had her tongue in the duchess' mouth.

Chorinna was taken aback, but went along with it. After all, this woman was beautiful, smart, and charming. What harm could come of kissing her in public?

In the meantime, Jessica was ordering another drink. She smiled as the dwarf at the bar brought her her mead. "You know, I've never noticed how pretty your eyes were." Minna giggled uncharacteristically at the compliment. "Stand here a second and let me look into them." Jessica asked. "I really have to go serve those customers." "Come on, you have a minute." "Alright, but only a minute." Jessica looked deep into the dwarf's eyes, then leaned across the bar and kissed her. Minna knew Jessica and Irlana well--they lived upstairs. She knew they were together, so she was very confused. "But what about--" Jessica put a finger to Minna's lips. "Shhhhhhh--" she said, then kissed her again.

Minna had always found Jessica attractive, but never imagined she'd take an interest in a dwarf who tended bar. At least, not while she had the exotic beauty, Irlana at her side. Come to think of it, she had seen them fighting. Jessica had punched Irlana in the arm and they seemed to be arguing about something. Maybe they had broken up?

"Look, you're attractive and all, but I'm working. If you're still interested, we can hang out after I close up the bar later." "There's no time like the present," Jessica said, grabbing Minna's hand and sliding it up under her own robes. Minna felt the silkiness of her robe, then Jessica stretched her hand into her panties and she could feel the soft, curly hair inside, then the wet spot at the center. A shiver went through Minna.

"I do want you...but we can't do this here...not now..." but Jessica's hand was already up her skirt, and she was also wet. Before she could do much else, Jessica pulled Minna's skirt down, and was pulling her panties down. "I can't, I...I....I...uh," Minna said as Jessica glided her tongue down her belly and into her pubic area. Jessica pushed Minna back onto a barrel of ale, so she was sitting back, as she started to lick her most private areas. Minna was red with shame, but it felt too good to stop her. Instead, she started to remove Jessica's robes, so she could touch her.

Niniane had arrived at the bar, where there were a lot of angry customers. She looked for Minna, but couldn't see where she was right now. So she started serving drinks. As she turned to pour the third mug of cider, she was startled. Makurro was right there, in her bra and underwrap. Makurro threw her arms around her, and kissed her. "Whoa! What are you doing back here?" she asked, "and why are you naked?"

At a table not far away, Chorinna was charmed with Irlana, but the woman had been moving very fast. She had popped her right breast out of her dress, and, with a hand on Chorinna's head, lead her face up against her nipple. "This isn't proper, we should get a...mmmmm" said the Duchess. Irlana's hands were undoing her dress now! She probably should stop this.

Over at the barrel of ale, an underwear-clad Jessica was licking a skirtless, pantyless bartender. "Ooooohhhhhohhhhooooohhhh!" she moaned. "Bartender!" shouted a customer at the bar. "Yes?" said Belle. "How can I order what she's having?" he said, pointing at Minna. "Here's a beer, on the house. That's as close as you're gonna get," the waitress replied, going over to see why Minna thought she could leave her post.
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantompen Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:25 pm

The cherubs watched the proceedings with mounting glee. Their arrows were working beautifully, and the love was spreading through the room! Truly things couldn't get better than this!

That's what the cherubs thought, until they heard the customer's inquiry concerning the dwarf and the human woman behind the bar. Beer wasn't a proper substitute for what the dwarf was getting! No, not at all!

Though, with a little ingenuity, it could definitely be helpful...

Several cherubs lined up in the darkness of the rafters, each one taking aim at a different target. In unison their bows loosed, and their arrows struck deep into the wood of the casks behind the bar. The liquids contained within were soon contaminated with the same arousing formula that coated the arrows.

Now it was time for the cherubs to relax and see how well their love potion and the liquor mixed...

Phantompen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:04 pm

((Sorry, I'd like to add something, but the last week or two I'm so tired from work that I fall asleep before inspiration comes to me. Hopefully it will change.))
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sat Mar 04, 2017 6:00 am

Niniane was surprised when Makurro swept her leg from under her. She tried to fight, but the assassin was too quick. She soon found her hands bound behind her back by...that was Makurro's underwrap! "Let me go or..." The assassin was soon stripping her of her clothes. ""Stop this!" Niniane was struggling and had nearly freed her hands again. It was just then that an amorous couple started grinding against each other against the bar. A wooden tankard toppled off, soaking both Makurro and Niniane with ale. Suddenly, Niniane didn't seem to mind anymore as Makurro licked the ale from her glistening breasts. Any complaint she might have had would be silenced anyway, as MAkurro, now on her hands and knees, lowered her wet slit onto the barmaid's face, burying her own face in the mass of hair between Niniane's thighs.

Unaware how events behind the bar were developing, Belle brought another ale each for Queen Zoraida and Hilevi. Zoraida sipped hers as the barmaid handed the mercenary her cup.

Turning to leave, Belle felt a pinch on her backside, and instinctively turned and slapped the shocked-looking Hilevi. But it was Zoraida's hands that reached for her midsection now. "I really must go," she said, trying to gently bat away the hands of a queen. "Not so fast," Zoraida said, tugging on her skirt.

Meanwhile, Hilevi forgot about the undeserved slap, and walked over to where Miryala was drinking. "You know," she said, "I've never seen an elf like you before." "Well, don't expect to see more like me...an evil group of mercenaries and some pirates kidnapped my people and sold them as slaves in some faraway land...if they didn't kill them." Miryala accentuated the word 'mercenaries' as she gave Hilevi a pointed glance.

"Your eyes are so beautiful, did you know that?" "Hellooooo," the elf replied, "Did you just hear anything I said?"

There was a loud sound of crashing and splashing, as one of the cider barrels collapsed under the weight of the dwarf writhing in ecstasy atop it. Minna continued to moan in pleasure, but she, Jessica, and their immediate surroundings were now covered in cider. ((Feel free if you want to write for any of my characters in the next installment.))
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:12 pm

((we should reboot/restart this for the impending holiday in a few weeks..! I love the premise and wish I was able to get in on this last year))
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum