Enferia Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Veira and Deira, the Enchanted Twins

3 posters

Go down

Veira and Deira, the Enchanted Twins Empty Veira and Deira, the Enchanted Twins

Post by cerindclvr Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:51 pm

The lovely half-elf twins known as Veira and Deira have been tracked, followed, obsessed, and observed for the larger part of their career as mages.  At a young age the identical girls were recognized for their magical talents and were given away by their human mother to ensure that they have a better life than her impoverished part of town could offer. Since leaving their mother they bounced between several competing magic users who always seemed to fight extra hard to either keep or purchase the apprenticeship of Veira and Deira, and therefore they have gotten used to shifting their loyalties or promoting their services in a precocious but business-savvy manner.  Was their magic actually stronger while they were in a pair? Or did they go through a series of especially vain mentors who thought it would be impressive to have attractive twins for apprentices?  Possibly both... One thing was certain, though -- they used their mentors for knowledge at every turn.
They never knew their elven father, but that doesn't seem to bother them -- at every chance they are either brimming with academic curiosity or childlike mischievousness.

Despite the slim, petite frames (almost standing at 5 feet) and ambiguous indicators of age their half-elven heritage have given them (...they're 18, if you were worried), the twins still cut an impressive figure and have just enough curves in the right places to let people know they've become women.  As if just learning to accentuate their own sexuality, the twins favor slinky matching gowns of purple, black, or blue, depending on their mood and whether or not they wish people to be able to tell them apart.  The necks are cut low to reveal just a hint of cleavage, and a slit up the side of their dresses shows off statuesque but slender calves, encased in matching stockings.  Elbow length gloves cover their dainty hands, and depending on the whether they may choose to wear heavy mantles of cloaks lined with thick fur.  (Underneath the clothes one may be so lucky as to discover a layer of skimpy, lacy, over-sexualized undergarments that the twins thought would enhance their budding womanhood...)

Veira and Deira have long, silky, wavy black hair and fair skin.  While their delicate little faces may sport angular features, their exotic, dark purple eyes still hold a large, youthful quality.

While both twins have variations in mood, if one knew them well enough they'd say that Veira was the more serious academic one and Deira was the mischievous imp of the pair.  The truth is they both practice academics and mischief a pretty even amount!  They especially have a nascent lust and curiosity for the female form... but no one has found out about that as of the start of their adventures...

Special Traits/Tactics etc:

While individually quite intelligent, charming, and competent, the twins frequently use and rely on their synergy and duo tactics, which is embodied in their very real mental and magical bond.

Twinsoul: The twins have in fact been known to be more powerful in a pair than apart. Any magic that they perform in perfect harmony and unison is intensified in effect, becoming greater than the sum of its parts. When Veira and Deira aren't arguing, and when they're focused on the same thing, they're said to be about as powerful as three spellcasters of their skill and talent. The potential usefulness of this phenomenon made them very appealing to a variety of potential mentors, none of which failed to try and exploit at some point. For this reason it wasn't long before they decided to go it alone as a duo, or find a master they could actually trust.

Twinmind: The twins have a deep sense of empathy for each other, as twins often are said to do, but their connection is on a different level altogether. Within a certain range (roughly 35'-70' depending on the severity of the situation and other factors) the twins are capable of communicating telepathically in a limited capacity. The clarity of what the twins can relay to one another depends on their mood, bond, and level of danger. If the twins are at a greater range but have been getting along and one is in mortal danger, the other twin might very clearly hear her mental cry of "help me, I'm being attacked!" If the twins are arguing about something or have recently had a rare disagreement, one twin might only feel a vague sense of dread and fear without knowing exactly what is going on. The twins are very aware of this telepathic bond and often use it in fights or to pull off pranks on those that deserve it.

((the twins are a special case obviously -- meant to fight as a duo or go adventuring.  Actually, I've written them up so they can be NPCs in an adventure, but I think I'd like to be able to reuse them!

For simplicity's sake, they can have one 'action' or effect per round in a conventional adventure, or in the arena they can be set up to fight two characters.  It should depend on what they're doing and what's practical.  I kind of pictured they'd have one action but be matched up against appropriately challenging things. Their statistics are, for all practical purposes, identical.  If I felt like it, I'd make them vary by a point or two... but I don't at present xD))

Strength- 2
Dexterity- 7
Speed- 6
Vitality- 3

Intelligence- 10
Wisdom- 5
Perception- 7
Charisma- 8

((edit: adjusted some stats for balance.  added skills/traits. added stockings :3))

Last edited by cerindclvr on Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Veira and Deira, the Enchanted Twins Empty Re: Veira and Deira, the Enchanted Twins

Post by Percolator Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:04 pm

welcome fresh meat !! ^^
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Veira and Deira, the Enchanted Twins Empty Re: Veira and Deira, the Enchanted Twins

Post by cerindclvr Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:04 pm

haha, thank you. I've been away too long.
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:09 pm

as you see we're not lost time while you were away ^^ and you can participate in the adventure the dungeon of shame or launch a fight in the arena !^^
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:40 pm

I'd like that. I might post an invitation (that is, start an adventure or arena match) or hop into an existing adventure (one of the ones you mentioned) if that's okay..!
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:12 am

I've seen this. Maybe tonight I can make some Enferia images....this and maybe some of the adventures. I have a Patreon that most of my images were for when all of you were on hiatus, so I haven't made new Enferia images in a while.
Myds6
Myds6

http://myds6.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:16 am

Hmm, angular features.  Working on that.  It's a fight between looking youthful and angular.  Also, are their dresses revealing sometimes?  As in, open-backed? Sleeveless?
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:40 am

There are two pics on DeviantArt. Let me know what you think!
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:01 pm

Good questions! I’d say favor youthfulness over angularity of features.  I am flexible and could defer to your vision of their dresses, although whatever you decide should work with elbow length gloves.  Backless and sleeveless sounds right.  I’ll  check out the DA pictures and let you know what I think!
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:29 am

Veira and Deira, the Enchanted Twins Viera05_by_myds6-dc1wncy
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:30 am

Love. It.
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:29 pm

It's a modification of someone's take on Elsa's dress from "Frozen," lol.
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down