Enferia Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mission- Capture the thief leader!

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Mission- Capture the thief leader! Empty Mission- Capture the thief leader!

Post by splotch Wed Apr 08, 2020 5:44 am

The kingdom of Enferia has been terrorized by a gang of thieves! Well trained and organized, they've stolen almost exclusively from the rich, making them folk heroes of a sort. The Queen ignored this until it became personal. The leader of the gang snuck into the palace and stole the Queen Bodice! Furious, the Queen has recruited several arena fighters to go out and hunt the thief down!

(Anyone around and want to do this? I'm thinking it'll be a fairly straightforward, not crazy long adventure.

splotch

Back to top Go down

Mission- Capture the thief leader! Empty Re: Mission- Capture the thief leader!

Post by Myds6 Tue May 12, 2020 6:34 am

(Mina the Dwarf and or Tewila the Islander might be up for it. I'kll try to be around more, perhaps when working on renders etc. for the other projects.)
Myds6
Myds6

http://myds6.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Mon May 18, 2020 2:28 pm

(Lovisa Warrior of the pride or Alana the warrior are agreed to helps !)
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Tue May 19, 2020 9:09 pm

(Cool let's say one character each to keep it simple. Maybe Tewila and Alana? I'll start the adventure soon.)

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Wed May 20, 2020 10:03 am

(Work for me ^^)
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sun May 24, 2020 9:21 pm

(OK!) I will check more often now.
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Tue May 26, 2020 9:27 pm

Tewila and Alana were thrown off the guard's wagon, barely keeping from falling on the dirt. As they blinked in the light, they found themselves on the Queen's Road. The guards in the wagon threw down their weapon.

"You're to find and stop the bandit menace in these lands." The guard explained. "In exchange you'll receive a reduced sentence. Just keep in mind the Queen is personally surveying you."

"So don't try anything!" The other guard said with a wicked smile.

"When you're done, return to the palace or face harsher punishments." The first guard went on. Then, with that, he struck the reigns and rolled the cart away. Tewila and Alana were left with no particular clue where to begin. The path led in one direction to a nearby town. In the other it led into the dark and foreboding forest...

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sun May 31, 2020 11:31 pm

"Well," Tewila mused breathlessly, "he seemed nice.  And...well, at least the weather is holding up for now."

She picked up her spear and peered into the woods.  "That's a pretty likely locale for bandits to do their business...a road obscured by trees, which should also give them a place to climb and get the element of suprise."

"But," she added, looking toward the town, "what good is all the money they take if they don't spend it somewhere?"

"I'm Tewila, by the way, I don't think we've met before. I wonder why they had us gagged for most of the ride here."
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Mon Jun 01, 2020 7:16 am

Alana dust off her armor and check her grip on her battle. She only accept this missions because the success of it may indulge the Queen in shortened her punishment. Also has an ancient Warlord of a thief band, she know everything on it !

"The loot is stocked in waiting for selling to the black-market. I'm Alana and I'm not a teenager !!!! I'm Eighteen years old !!!!! and the gagged part was for we don't try to escape during the ride !"
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Mon Jun 01, 2020 4:22 pm

Suddenly, out from the woods, a cart could be heard. It rounded the bend, coming into view. It was going unsafely fast, barrelling at the two women in the road. They only had a brief instant to be stunned before it ran them down, about to hit them straight on!

(first action, up to you what you do. Let me know what you roll).

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Mon Jun 01, 2020 4:59 pm

Alana move to the left to dodge the cart (dex 8 + roll 2 = 10)
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Tue Jun 02, 2020 10:04 am

Tewila jumps and tries to pull herself up a tree branch, out of the way. (7 + 8 dex =15 )
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Wed Jun 03, 2020 4:47 pm

Tewila nimble sprang up a tree, vaulting like a gymnast clear of the speeding cart. Alana stepped aside, but is clipped in the shoulder, a shoulder guard from her armor tearing away and her legs coating with mud. They both look in shock. Driving the carriage is a heavy set, naked woman! She's whipping the reigns heedlessly, wild terror in her eyes.

"Run for your lives! She yelled as she sped past. "Bandits in the road! Protect your possessions and your dignity!

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Thu Jun 04, 2020 2:54 pm

Alana see her guard tearing away and a beautiful view of a carriage of naked woman ! She appreciate the view very much. then she ear the warning. "Great, I'm hear to kick their dirty ass ! Tewila, let's go ! we're on the good direction !"
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sun Jun 07, 2020 12:22 am

Tewila dropped down behind the cart, careful to avoid the mud dug up by its tracks. "So be it, companion, let's go!" She took off running in the direction the cart had been coming from.
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Tue Jun 09, 2020 3:01 pm

The pair took off deeper into the woods, ignoring the warning of the nude woman in the wagon. As they went deeper into the forest, the canopy of trees grew denser and denser. About a 100 yards ahead, the path forked three times. From there each branch seemed to grow more and more and more ragged, practically turning into deer trails in some places.

(roll a perception to look around)

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Wed Jun 10, 2020 4:30 am

Alana go deeper into the wood, ignoring the warning of the naked woman. More she goe deeper in the wood, more the canopy of trees grew denser and denser ! after 100 yard ahead, the path forked three time and the forest grow more ragged each step she take. It was almost a deer tails in some places.
(perception roll : per 6 + roll 5 = 11)
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Sun Jun 21, 2020 4:11 pm

Alana chose the middle path and headed down. they moved through the dark, overbearing woods, the sound of insects all that could be heard. Soon, they heard something else. A woman, crying for help. They came around a bend and saw a woman hanging upside down, her foot in a trap pulling her up 15 feet off the ground. She swung upside down, crying for help. A dirty peasant woman, maybe 25, with a worn jerkin and pants on and dark hair.

"Help me!" She screamed. "I was caught in a bandit trap! They're going to come rob me and strip me when they find me here! Get me out of here!"

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Fri Jul 10, 2020 11:33 pm

Tewila climbed up the tree with a bound, then made her way over the branch, her knife in her teeth, prepared to cut the rope that held her up. (11 (Dex 8 + roll 3).)
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Sat Jul 11, 2020 5:11 am

Alana looked around, she was on her guard, why some thief want to rob a poor prey like this one ? "Stop screaming ! you will alert them quickly if you continue like a pig !"
While Tewila was busy to free the screaming woman, Alana stay aware of any danger that come to attack her (roll Per 6 + roll 7 = 13)
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Sat Jul 11, 2020 5:46 am

The victim fell roughly on the ground. Coughing and sputtering, she dusted off her rear as she fell. Then, while Tewila was up in the tree, she lashed out with a bare hand to snag Alana's belt and anything else she could get! (15!)

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Sat Jul 11, 2020 8:38 am

Alana was right to mistrusted the supposedly poor victim. when she was on the ground she try to snag Alana's belt (dex 8 + roll 9 = 17) "What do you think you're doing ! And who are you really are ?" Say a falling back Alana.
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Tue Jul 14, 2020 5:41 pm

(Alana, roll a perception. Easy DC bad roll, you gotta beat a nine to hear something behind you!)

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Wed Jul 15, 2020 3:36 am

Suddenly Alana hear something from behind her (perception 6 + roll 6 = 12 success) She turn back weapon at hand and ready to fight !
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Sat Jul 18, 2020 4:30 pm

Out of the woods a second woman emerged. She was dressed in simple peasant rags, like her cohort. She ran straight into Alana as she whipped around, getting stunned on Alana's solid armor as her face bashed against it. For half a second she was stunned, then she skillful drew out a dagger and swung it! (12 to hit)

Meanwhile the apparent victim behind Alana lunged at her belt, trying to yank it off! (10 to hit! For two attacks, I'll say you can defend both with a minus two, or get your full score blocking one your call.)

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next