Enferia Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Match: Halia Half-Elven vs. Solana the Dragon Knight

2 posters

Go down

Match: Halia Half-Elven vs. Solana the Dragon Knight Empty Match: Halia Half-Elven vs. Solana the Dragon Knight

Post by Phantompen Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:30 pm

Half elves were always a subject of interest in Enferia, with their mix of human and elven features often resulting in a combination of features many considered appealing. There may have been some slight stigma as a result of their elven heritage in the largely human realm, but it was outweighed by their aesthetic appeal. Naturally, when the arena announced a match between two half elves, a great number of people attended to witness the event.

"Ladies and gentlemen, do we have a show for you today!" the announcer roared to the applause of the crowd. "We bring you two beauties of mixed heritage. Yes, two half elves, battling for glory and dominance in the arena!"

The gates opened, and the women in question stepped out onto the sands, facing one another.

"First off, a girl that needs no introduction! We've seen her mischievous ways on the arena sands before, and she never fails to give us an entertaining show! Let's hear it for Halia Half-Elven!"

The crowds cheered, chants of "Trickster!" and "Halia!" echoing throughout the stands. The lightly-clad half-elf seemed popular, at the very least.

"And next, an up-and-comer that wowed us with her unusual firebreathing! Give it up for Solana Spellblade, the Dragon Knight!"

The silver-clad warrior waved to the crowd, giving a low bow and a flourish of her shining sword. If the two women had anything in combat other than their heritage, it was their showmanship.

Initiative:
Solana: 1+0=1
Halia: 6+3=9
Halia gets the first attack.

Current Health-

Solana: Silver Breastplate (15), Silver Greaves (10), Bra (1), Panties (1)

Halia: Leather Tunic (8), Leather breeches (6), Tunic (3), Shorts (3), Bra (1), Panties (1)
((Does this seem accurate, Cerin?))

Phantompen
Admin

https://enferiaadventures.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Match: Halia Half-Elven vs. Solana the Dragon Knight Empty Re: Match: Halia Half-Elven vs. Solana the Dragon Knight

Post by cerindclvr Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:32 am

((that seems accurate, yep))

Halia grinned, waved, and gave a little bow to the crowd.  Turning to face her opponent, her big smile only widened.

"Hey there!" she chirped.  "I watched your fight -- excellent stuff! You have an amazing body.  I can't wait to see more of it..!"  And with no further ado, Halia flew into a blur of motion.  With her speed obviously enhanced by magic, Halia kicked up a trail of sand behind her as she darted towards her opponent.  During her little burst of speed she was almost invisible, but when she stopped, it was very sudden and dramatic.  Her shimmering little dagger whisked up in an arc, then again, and again, as she flickered around her opponent and went to work on the weak spots of her armor.

((OK, first time trying a Dex character here.  Let's see how flurry works?  If you can target the same article twice, it's aimed at her breastplate.  Otherwise, she goes for the greaves as well.  Finally, I'm not sure we worked out the specifics of Halia's special ability, but if you explain the proposed mechanics during the results, I'm sure all will be well.))
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Match: Halia Half-Elven vs. Solana the Dragon Knight Empty Re: Match: Halia Half-Elven vs. Solana the Dragon Knight

Post by Phantompen Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:28 am

((I think it might be best for her special ability to manifest as a +1 damage on equipment with higher than 4 durability. A bonus to hit on top of her stat bonus could be fairly overpowered if paired with other things.))

Halia: 7+0(No bonus due to Flurry of Blows)=7
Solana: 6+2=8
Successful Defense.

Halia: 5-2(FoB penalty)= 3
Solana: 8+2=10
Successful Defense.

Halia's quick and relentless charge caught the dragon knight off guard. The blue haired beauty quickly recovered, however, bringing up her blade to parry and block the shimmering dagger in Halia's hand. With the last slash glancing harmlessly off her breastplate, Solana hopped back, sword raised in an aggressive stance.

"Glad to hear you like my work." Solana said. "You're about to see it up close and personal!"

Solana: 5+2=7
Halia: 6+0=6
Successful Attack.
1+2=3 points of damage.

The sands around Halia's feet burst to life, gritty hands grasping at her leather breeches. Leather tore under the surprisingly strong grip of the hands, and by the time the trickster had freed herself of the attack her breeches were completely gone below the knees.

"As for seeing more of my amazing body, well... don't hold your breath. Perhaps somewhere more private."

Current Health-

Halia: Leather Tunic (8), Leather breeches (3), Tunic (3), Shorts (3), Bra (1), Panties (1)

Phantompen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:36 pm

Halia wheeled away, slashing defensively with her dagger to try and keep the knight at bay.

"Damn," she whistled, looking down at her breeches and bare calves as she rocked on her heels. "Pretty strong, as expected. Ok, fine, let's try this again..."

Halia balanced the tip of her dagger on one finger, letting it wobble before giving it a spin with her off hand. Raising it up for the crowd, she moved it in a slow, hypnotic pattern around her before drawing a handful of smaller knives from beneath her cloak and hurling the all of them at once. She continued to whistle the whole time as she continued to draw a seemingly endless stream of daggers from her sleeves and garments.

((another dex attack at the same targets! flurry and everything. And if you think a +1 to damage against high durability gear is on par with the other special abilities out there, that's fine with me. *crosses fingers* Here's hoping this isn't the slaughter it seems like it'll be, hehe))
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantompen Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:57 pm

Halia: 6+0(FoB)=6
Successful Defense

Halia: 4-2(FoB)= 2
Successful Defense

Solana reacted quickly, bringing up her sword and deflecting blades as the flew to her, dodging out of the way of those she failed to parry. The crowd cheered in surprise at this display of skill, and even Solana seemed shocked by what she managed.

"I think your little strategy isn't panning out, dear. Maybe you should try something new?" Solana taunted. "Like I do."

Solana: 2+2=4
Halia: 2+3=5
Successful Defense

Solana leaped forward, her shining blade slicing forward in a brilliant arc. Halia, however, nimbly danced out of the way, completely unharmed.

Current Health-

Halia: Leather Tunic (8), Leather breeches (3), Tunic (3), Shorts (3), Bra (1), Panties (1)

Phantompen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:25 pm

Halia grumbled, tossing what must've been the last of her daggers as she tumbled back, impressively not missing a beat. There was a light carpet of throwing knives on the sandy arena floor now, and Halia panted gently as she surveyed the unharmed knight.

"Change up my style? But I'm just a simple girl with a handful of daggers. Well, I -had- daggers. I seem to have used them all up, though!" she said, standing up straight and brushing her hands off nonchalantly. "Whatever will I do now?"

Halia gave a little flick of her wrist, and suddenly, all the daggers on the ground began to tremble slightly. As if connected to her hand by dozens of nearly invisible threads, Halia yanked, an all the daggers came flying up violently at Solana.

((Oh yeah, let's test that law of averages, baby. Another dex flurry attack, at the same two pieces of armor, lol.))
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantompen Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:42 pm

Halia: 1+0(FoB)=1
Solana: 9+2=11
Critical Miss!

Halia: 7-2(FoB)=5
Solana: 10+2=12
Critical Defense!

The first flurry of daggers went wide, missing Solana completely and burying in the sand several meters behind her. Even worse, Halia seemed stunned, as if something had gone wrong with her little spell and had damaged her concentration, throwing her off her game. It was this same lapse in concentration that prevented the next attack from succeeding. While the daggers were on a collision course before, they faltered and swayed, allowing the dragon knight ample time to deflect and dodge the attack.

"Smart trick." Solana said with an appreciative nod. "Now if only it had worked, huh?"

Solana: 9+2=11
Halia: 7+3-2(Critical Miss)=8
Successful Attack.
1+1=2 points of damage.

Solana punctuated this statement with another attempted swing, this time striking true. The shining blade dug into Halia's breeches once again, cutting away a great deal of what remained. By the time Solana's attack was finished, it looked more like Halia was wearing leather panties over her shorts than proper armor.

Current Health-

((Ridiculous rolls in the last 24 hours, I swear. First my tabletop session sees a ton of ridiculous rolls, now the forum...))

Phantompen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:31 pm

Halia practically laughed at herself as she grew tangled up in her own wires, the thin knives dangling from the ends as she reeled them in. "Well hell," she spat. "I promise to stop underestimating you, from here on out."

She was true to her word as she produced a pair of fighting daggers, holding them out to the sides in a classic battle stance. She drew in closely this time, her boots shifting in the sand as she edged closer. When she was finally just outside of Solana's sizable striking range, the half elf let out a quick, fierce battle cry and closed the distance in the blink of an eye. When she shifted inside of Solana's reach, the motion kicked up a puff of sand, aimed deliberately at the knight's face. With the limited opportunity, she struck hard at the straps on her armor.

((Another dex attack... Just aimed at her breastplate this time, siiiggh.))
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum