Enferia Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2v2! Manila and Chloe VS Halia and Ash!

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

2v2! Manila and Chloe VS Halia and Ash! - Page 2 Empty Re: 2v2! Manila and Chloe VS Halia and Ash!

Post by Myds6 Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:54 am

((Also, if I seem like I'm trying to goad everyone into posting lately, I apologize. I'm a bit anxious because this is what it felt like when the forum up an died a couple years ago. I really want it to keep going.))
Myds6
Myds6

http://myds6.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

2v2! Manila and Chloe VS Halia and Ash! - Page 2 Empty Re: 2v2! Manila and Chloe VS Halia and Ash!

Post by splotch Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:37 pm

(Love the way your rendering on Manila looks, always excited to see more of it!)

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:42 pm

((I am inspired, as usual! Arena looks great, man. I merely wish I had time to post more than I have been. I'm able to check in occasionally but I'm working literally all the damn time for about the next week. I wish it was a little more predictable -- maybe I should just quit? Lol. It'd give me a lot more time... :: deep in thought :: in any case the same issue stands as a while ago -- we could use more people to keep the board active during periods where a bunch of us are missing or busy. As for me, gonna try and squeeze some posting in before valentines day, after which I should be considerably freer.))
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2