Enferia Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trouble on the Seas

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Trouble on the Seas - Page 2 Empty Re: Trouble on the Seas

Post by Myds6 Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:46 pm

((I did put together all of these characters, in case we need some less important chars later, too...))
Myds6
Myds6

http://myds6.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:09 am

((Oh man. Alright, you beast you, I won't complain.))
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:06 am

Trouble on the Seas - Page 2 Ts0025_by_myds6-d9qofrf
Trouble on the Seas - Page 2 Ts0026_by_myds6-d9qofxz
Trouble on the Seas - Page 2 Ts0027_by_myds6-d9qog23
Trouble on the Seas - Page 2 Ts0028_by_myds6-d9qog63
Trouble on the Seas - Page 2 Ts0029_by_myds6-d9qog8r
Trouble on the Seas - Page 2 Ts0030_by_myds6-d9qogc2
Trouble on the Seas - Page 2 Ts0031_by_myds6-d9qogg4
Trouble on the Seas - Page 2 Ts0032_by_myds6-d9qogja
Trouble on the Seas - Page 2 Ts0033_by_myds6-d9qogma
Trouble on the Seas - Page 2 Ts0035_by_myds6-d9qogpk
Trouble on the Seas - Page 2 Ts0036_by_myds6-d9qoj04
Trouble on the Seas - Page 2 Ts0037_by_myds6-d9qoj2i
Trouble on the Seas - Page 2 Ts0038_by_myds6-d9qoj9p

((I probably woun't make quite this many images again until we get to the best parts...but I didn't ahve to go to wiork today and didn't want to go anywhere because my house and car are buried i n snow. I like some of these characters. My favorites are the big blonde (obviosuly), the Brunette in pic 2, toothless, and the last one with the bandana. The half orc isn't half-bad, either, if I do say so myself.))
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Sat Feb 06, 2016 5:03 am

((Fantastic!!!))

"This is taking far too long," echoed the mysterious woman's voice dangerously.

The two ships were still mashed together at the side, wood creaking and groaning as a veritable web of grappling hooks and ropes kept them connected.  More of the black-blade wielding pirates seemed to come forth in greater numbers -- perhaps even more than should have been able to fit on a normal ship.  It was clearer what they were doing now, at least.

The adventurers, as we'll call them, were faring better than most of the others on the boat.  Zetana was valiantly keeping a trio of pirates at bay, with many others around her disarmed or in various states of undress, she herself was showing a few jagged holes in her clothing, and her eyelids fluttered with exhaustion greater than this fight should have caused.

Many of the crew members that had engaged in fighting were quickly subdued, it seemed, many of them half-stripped or bound at the hands and ankles.  A handful of naked sailors had been rather efficiently rounded up within five minutes of fighting and piled into a corner on the deck of the ship. A small group of pirates leveled steel at them to keep them in place.

Jallan had done her best, taking out a few of the more seasoned, leathery pirate women before she began retching violently again over the side of the ship. While she was doing so, a strangely pale pirate girl in black motley with harlequin makeup on and dreadlocked black hair pulled behind her head, suddenly ran up behind her and pantsed her by slashing several times at her pants with a pair of curved daggers. Before Jallan could even reach to feel that her flat bottom was suddenly exposed to the light of day, not to mention what else, she felt her hands yanked roughly behind her back and bound with twine. Totally bottomless, she was dragged away by the strange black-and-white painted jester pirate.

Jilena was throwing a scruffy-looking girl over the side of the ship, smacking her on the ass with her blade for good measure as she did, when she felt a cool breeze waft past her back.  Blinking and turning, she paused and her plump lips opened in a silent gasp at the sensation -- her corset fell away cleanly, the back of it having been sliced right open.  A woman was standing behind her, grinning amusedly as she watched the captain's eyes flutter briefly from the strike.  Jilena shivered at the feel of her smallish breasts developing goosebumps in the sea breeze, with her sizable, puffy, dark nipples stiffening a bit at the same time.

The woman behind her, holding a rapier made of that strange dark steel, was striking, to say the least.  She was dressed like some sort of swashbuckling duelist, to be sure, with implausibly tight breeches made of dark cloth that still somehow allowed flexible movement, a flowing white blouse tied at the navel that revealed enticing, tan cleavage and exotic tattoos every time it billowed in the wind, simple gloves, and practical, soft-looking leather boots.  The outfit suited her -- her body was various parts voluptuous and athletic, and at some parts lithe.  The leggings showed off the athletic nature of her legs and the roundness of her hips and perky butt, while the blouse tied below her breasts showed off just enough of her sun-kissed, flat stomach.  Her face was cocky, sporting high, round cheekbones but otherwise angular features, almond-shaped blue eyes, and full, wide lips.  Perhaps most interestingly, the sides of her dark blond hair had been sheared quite short, the mid-length hair atop her head swooping stylishly to the side. Her name was Veyla, they'd soon find out.

Jilena gasped again, this time aloud, and hit her knees for a moment.  "Where did she come from? And what are those blades?" she wondered frantically.  The strike, while it once again left no visible wound, seemed to take her breath away.  Scrambling forward desperately on her hands and knees, the captain managed to keep hold of her sword long enough to get away from the woman and level her weapon at her.  Staggering to her feet at last, she continued to back away, feeling as if her strength was coming back to her, when she bumped into the massive bosom of someone behind her.

The stout pirate woman also had a smug look on her face, though it was more from what she was about to do as opposed to what had already happened.  The woman was curvy, thick one might say, with massive breasts held in tightly by her white tunic, the sleeves of which were tucked into red bracers.  Stretchy, form-fitting red breeches not unlike the swashbuckler woman's showcased her large, round derriere.  Her thick brown locks were kept somewhat in check by a red headband. Of particular interest were the two stilettos she produced, that dark steel of course, with a surprising bit of finesse and quickness.

The blades in her hands ran down, quickly, along the outside of Jilena's thighs.  Her pants seemed to peel away like a banana skin, the material instantly drooping to the ground to reveal her toned, tan legs and skimpy white thong.  The captain's cute little butt quivered, and she swooned again at the effect the black steel had on her.  She hit her knees, a hand coming to steady her woozy head.

"NOOOO!" Zetana cried out angrily, kicking one of her attackers in the gut and throwing her over the side. There was still one pirate keeping her at bay, for now...

"Well done Veyla, Denisa.  You brought the captain low, with my help, so I shall give you what was promised," said the powerful voice of the mysterious woman, much closer now.  An enormous splashing of water sounded from the other side of the Mithril Flower, and to everyone's amazement, a gargantuan, bright red, suckered tentacle raised out of the water and flopped down onto the boat.  The weight of the thing caused the boat to shake and tilt violently in its direction, the wood creaking as the two ships rocked against one another.

Standing atop the tentacle was another striking woman.  Another pirate, perhaps, by the look of the black lace corset that cinched about her narrow waist, and loose, silky white top that hinted at a large bosom, with matching, well-fitting black breeches, stitched up along the sides.  The thick belt hanging from the curves of her hips boasted the scabbard of what appeared to be a finely crafted basket-hilt rapier, inlaid with blue-black gems.  She was showing off a sliver of fair skinned navel, and as she gracefully stepped down the length of the slimy, giant tentacle onto the boat in tall black heels, her elegant, high-cheekbone face came into view.  She was achingly beautiful in an almost otherworldly fashion, and everyone on the boat seemed to slow down, cease fighting, and regard her a moment.

Quite noticeably, her silvery, ever-so-faintly blue-tinted hair was long, straight, and silky, and it was swept over her right eye.  The woman's visible eye, exotic and narrow, was lined in a light blue that matched the icy gloss of the makeup on her pouty lips. The high-pointed tip of an elven ear showed on that side of the Blue Witch's head as well.  If she was in fact an elf, it would explain just how her face had a such a delicate mixture of softness and angularity that allowed her to either look fierce, or doe-like.  Right now, her sapphire-grey eyes were narrowed and focused.

"I am called Clarice, or the Blue Witch, to some," she said, standing arms akimbo on the deck of the Mithril Flower.  "To those of you still fighting, I give you one last chance to surrender, or face utter humiliation and defeat."

Zetana roared and charged this 'Blue Witch' from the side, having choked her last opponent into unconsciousness during the chaos.  Her blade came up quickly, like a glint of lightning, and went through the woman as if she were made of air.  It passed right through her.  Without turning her head, Clarice raised her hand at Zetana's chest and splayed her fingers out.

"You shouldn't have done that," she said matter-of-factly.

The astonished Zetana went immediately flying back as if a great force had struck her, a boom resounded across the deck of the ship, and her clothing disintegrated into shredded fragments instantly from the power of the invisible blast.  There was little time to savor her naked form, save for a glimpse of her ample, shuddering breasts, or her dark thatch of hair between her thighs -- the first mate went flying right off the side of the ship.  Jilena cried out wordlessly in dismay, raising a hand in her direction weakly.  Velya and Denisa, the pirates that had stripped the captain, held her down and bound her wrists behind her back.  The chubby Denisa grinned and savored the look on Jilena's distraught face, enviously gripping a handful of her hair and making her cringe in discomfort. Velya cooly tightened the knot on her wrists, binding them rather extensively with a professional manner.  When she was done, she patted the captain on the ass with a subtle pass of her hand, though. When she was done, the limber Velya stood and looked around, as if appraising the remaining crew and passengers...

"I was merciful to her," said Clarice said, briefly gesturing towards where Zetana went flying and looking around, folding her arms.  "The rest of you will come along and cooperate peaceably, possibly even under humane conditions.  You have lost, but stay out of my way and you'll avoid the worst of it.  Does anyone here want to see what else I'm capable of?"

There was a long silence, then a quiet gasp from the captain.  She began to cry out in protest, struggling against her bonds.  Those that looked over saw that Denisa had sliced the thong off of Jilena and was stuffing it into her mouth to stifle whatever words were about to come out.  "Mmfff!" came her angry cry.

"I'd say Captain Jilena agrees!" Denisa laughed, lifting her up to her knees by her shoulders. "Or rather, it's just Jilena now isn't it? Now that I'm the captain of the Mithril Flower," she taunted into her face as she held her there by the shoulders. "No boat, no crew, and certainly no tits," she continued, laying it on thick as she stood behind her and shook her brusquely by the shoulders. She whimpered and cringed, biting down on her makeshift gag as the crew looked on shamefully. Jilena's modest breasts bounced a little, but her corset really was hiding just how small but perky her tits truly were. Her dark nipples were rather taut right now. And, it was also impossible to not notice the dark caramel strip of pubic hair above her exposed, smooth mound and pursed pussy lips.

The Blue Witch turned her head slightly. "You're only captain if I find what I'm looking for here, don't forget that, pirate."

"So, is anyone going to stand in my way?" she asked again, stepping right into the middle of the deck, looking around in slow circles that left her vulnerable to attack from many angles. The giant red tentacle lolled about slowly, its slime greasing up the deck beneath it as it seemed to reach always towards Clarice.

The adventurers had more or less extricated themselves from their immediate battles, with some of them being out in the open to witness these events, while some watched from hiding. However, it seemed now as if they all had a choice to make, one way or another...
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TeratonArm Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:05 pm

((Oof, sounds like you've had a rough time. Glad you're feeling better now, and hope you keep recovering smoothly.))

Rosa had managed to get away before the fighting died down; While the half-dressed blonde pirate she was fighting hesitated, the other one, with the ponytail, lunged for her. She almost managed to run Rosa through, too, until Rosa dropped to the floor as the pirate thrust her sword forward. Rosa kicked up and over her head, the pirate's own momentum combining with Rosa's kick as she was sent flying forward, her sword lodging itself into the wall of the ship and the impact dazing her.

Rosa was feeling pretty good about the maneuver, smirking to herself... until a shadow passed over her. She managed to scoot back just in time- the blonde's blade sunk into the wood of the ship where a scant second ago Rosa's pelvic region was parked. Rosa blanched, the blonde smirked; and then winced as Rosa yanked on her arm while raising her foot, boot meeting boob as Rosa kicked her in the chest. It didn't seem to hurt her much, which Rosa found strange- but it did cause her to stumble back, leaving her sword.

In a second, Rosa was on her feet. In her left hand she had her own blade, in the other the strange black blade from the blond buccaneer. Behind her, Ponytail was getting back to her feet, warily poised to rush Rosa, her blade firmly stuck in its place. Rosa made her move; she stepped to meet the blond and slashed her swords in different directions, at different heights. Rosa's blade swept over the blonde's chest, her breasts popping free as the cups of her bra were sliced apart, and she went weak in the knees as the black blade sliced diagonally across the front, the underthings falling in halves down her legs. Rosa glanced back over her shoulder- the ponytail one had taken that opportunity to try and tackle her, like Rosa had expected her too. She wheeled around with a low slash across the woman's waist, and followed it up with an upward slash, straight down the woman's middle. The strange blade didn't harm her, but as the woman's clothes fell apart, quartered, the woman herself collapsed and fell backwards, exposed.

Rosa had felt pretty good about that, but as soon as the captain had been taken, Rosa ducked into a stairway, peeking out from around the wall. She'd handled those rookies just fine; but Jilena and Zetana were no slouches, and they'd been dispatched easily. No, Rosa wasn't going to surrender or fight back either way. At least, she wouldn't be the first to step forward. She'd wait to see what 'surrender' entailed; for whatever reason, she didn't trust the Blue Witch's sense of mercy. Still, if it involved sailing under the other crew's flag, Rosa wouldn't mind putting her support behind a stronger Captain...

TeratonArm

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sat Feb 06, 2016 6:56 pm

Irlana punched the blonde woman in the stomach, and grabbed her wrists while she was doubled over.  Jessica came running with the rope, and Irlana managed to tie the pirate into a bent-over position.  She gave the jiggling backside a slap and admired her handiwork when she saw the shadow of the half-orc's sword.  She dodged just in time, then recovered her balance to deliver a kick to her attacker's right calf, knocking her down.  Jessica jumped on her with the rope, but that was premature and resulted in her being thrown several feet across the deck.  But then, everyone stopped fighting suddenly.  A giant tentacle had appeared, and a blue witch somehow managed to fling Zetana into the ocean.

Shortly thereafter, the half-orc chortled as they watched the humiliation of the captain, and now the blue witch was demanding surrender.

Although not that old, Irlana had experienced a great deal.  This was certainly a bad and kind of strange situation.  She was mainly concerned what that tentacle belonged to, and how this witch was controlling it.  She decided the best strategy would be to watch and wait.

Jessica, on the other hand, was young and brash.  She lacked Irlana's experience, and her knowledge of strategy came mainly from books, and fights in the arena.  She had been in a life-or-death situation once or twice, but was hardly a practiced veteran at it.  

Irlana grabbed her wrist and tried to stop her, but Jessica shrugged off her grip and stepped forward.  "Where is our first mate?  I believe some of your own crew were knocked overboard.  We should send lifeboats out to rescue them."

Irlana planted her face in her hands.  She was ready to defend Jessica with her life if necessary, but she hoped the naïve girl's words were not enough to get her into to much trouble.  She hoped, but wasn't optimistic about their chances.

Last edited by Myds6 on Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sat Feb 06, 2016 11:00 pm

Trouble on the Seas - Page 2 Ts0040_by_myds6-d9qsqzf
Trouble on the Seas - Page 2 Ts0041_by_myds6-d9qsr93
Trouble on the Seas - Page 2 Ts0042_by_myds6-d9qsrcr
Trouble on the Seas - Page 2 Ts0043_by_myds6-d9qsrh1
Trouble on the Seas - Page 2 Ts0044_by_myds6-d9qsrlo
Trouble on the Seas - Page 2 Ts0045_by_myds6-d9qsrp8
Trouble on the Seas - Page 2 Ts0046_by_myds6-d9qsrss
Trouble on the Seas - Page 2 Ts0047_by_myds6-d9qsrv3
Trouble on the Seas - Page 2 Ts0048_by_myds6-d9qss07
Trouble on the Seas - Page 2 Ts0049_by_myds6-d9qss4e
Trouble on the Seas - Page 2 Ts0050_by_myds6-d9qss6s
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Sat Feb 06, 2016 11:11 pm

((Great action shots there! All the characters look amazing. Zetana's expression is golden there, too, lol. You're really outdoing yourself, and illustrations like these certainly help (everything, really, but namely my enthusiasm) -- so thanks for going through the effort!  Looking forward to the rest of what I've got planned -- it could be rather elaborate if people are down for the long haul.))
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:16 pm

Seline yawned. The immediate danger was over, and she personally didn't much care who was captain. She didn't morally oppose piracy: frankly, she just didn't care. As long as she still got paid she didn't care who they followed.

She almost spoke her opinion, then bit her tongue. That blue witch... though it pained Seline to admit it, this mage was far out of her league. Best not to attract attention Seline decided. She'd see how things played out, then act if necessary...

Face down on the deck laid Jallan, her bare butt pointed to the sky. In a way, she was actually grateful. In this position, without having to look at the rocking waves, she was able to get a grip on her nausea. She actually felt fine, for now at least. But, she had a duty to do. She heard the pirate captain speak, and looked up to see her. It was her sworn duty to make sure this didn't happen.

So, straining her athletic arms, Jallan managed to burst the rope that binned her with brute force. Then, rising up, the bottomless woman leapt at the pirate captain, hoping to disarm her and use her own blade against her...

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:00 pm

((Didn't want it to seem like I ignored Jallan. It took me a while to get jester makeup done, using a 3d Paint program. I can theoretically do a lot with that, both painting and shaping. We'll see in time.))

Trouble on the Seas - Page 2 Ts0051_by_myds6-d9r9wgz
Trouble on the Seas - Page 2 Ts0052_by_myds6-d9r9wun
Trouble on the Seas - Page 2 Ts0053_by_myds6-d9r9wxz
Trouble on the Seas - Page 2 Ts0054_by_myds6-d9r9x2j
Trouble on the Seas - Page 2 Ts0055_by_myds6-d9r9x4s
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Thu Feb 11, 2016 3:46 am

((more to come soon -- this felt like just a tidbit to keep things rolling, so please indulge me for nao))

Jallan's feat of strength was mighty, and unexpected. The ropes, some might think, were brittle and old -- but really she was finally finding her fight. With surprising speed, the bottomless warrior charged the Blue Witch, Clarice.

Her two pirate accomplices, Veyla and Denisa, quickly moved into position in front of her to intercept the bottomless woman, their blades pointed and ready.

Jallan crouched low, giving quite a view of her flat, toned backside to those behind her, sweeping out one leg to take Denisa right off her feet. The chubbier pirate's eyes widened, astonished, at her speed, as she went falling onto her cushy bottom.

Veyla wasted no time and went to thrust a blade at Jallan's torso. Rather than try to dodge, as she expected, Jallan threw her entire body up under the duelist's attack, ramming her to the side with a shoulder and narrowly avoiding being scraped by the sword.

Clarice still didn't look up, during the sudden burst of activity. She was inspecting the nails on one of her hands when that giant tentacle, far less cumbrous and sleepy than it seemed moments early, shot up to protect the Blue Witch. With speed that made even Jallan blink, it wrapped its slimy length around the fencer's ankle and hoisted her up into the air. Before she'd been able to grab a blade from one of her enemies, Jallan found herself dangling by an ankle, one leg flailing wildly as she tried to get her bearings.

"We have someone who objects, I see," said the woman, looking up finally at the tentacle, which staunchly held its new prize. Her eyes narrowed, appraising, and she smirked with satisfaction. "Keep her handy for when we make an example of the others that resisted."

"That was your final warning, for the record -- those of you who lifted a blade against my crew can step forth now for... reduced penalties. Primarily, I wish to have a word with whatever mage was cloaking this vessel. Said magic user has impressed me, and I have a special offer for this person..." she said calmly, still idly inspecting her nails once in a while.

There was the sloshing of more water nearby, and sure enough, another large tentacle had erupted from the water next to the other one. The massive, squishy red thing extended its pointed tip rapidly, whipping Jallan right across her hard ass, firmly enough to send her swinging. Her buttocks stung fiercely, drawing a cry from her lips as this new tentacle began to rear back again for a second spank.

Denisa was standing again, grumbling as she looked up at Jallan with a satisfied smirk.

"A lot of good that did you, eh?" she taunted. "If I were you, I'd take that fancy breastplate off -- he hates complicated clothing layers, that one..." the pirate alluded, gesturing towards the tentacles.

Before Jallan could even object, the tentacle came whipping down again with tremendous force, making her eyes water instantly as her buttocks reddened. The fencer groaned, covering her mouth for a second and narrowly avoiding getting sick from the swinging back and forth.

Glancing at Denisa briefly with a smirk of her own, Veyla spoke. "You better do what she says," and she gestured with her sword at the tentacles. "The beast is going to keep spanking you until you strip naked," she said, matter of factly.

To no one at all, it seemed, looking out across the deck of the ship distantly and at nothing in particular, Clarice the Blue Witch spoke aloud. "Have you found what I'm here for, yet? ...then keep searching."
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:47 am

Irlana felt luck had been on their side.  With all the commotion Jallan caused, it seems Clarice didn't even notice Jessica addressing her.  Or didn't care.  Irlana glowed faint blue with magic as she used her strength to grab Jessica from behind, one hand over her mouth.  Jessica tried to bite her hand, but she pulled her in close and whispered in her ear, "if you promise to keep your mouth shut, I'll let go."  Jessica assented with a small nod, and Irlana released her, letting her magical strength wane, but keeping a firm arm around her waist.

Trouble on the Seas - Page 2 Ts0060_by_myds6-d9rbew9
Trouble on the Seas - Page 2 Ts0062_by_myds6-d9rbexw
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Thu Feb 11, 2016 3:34 pm

Clarice adopted an absent, even more distracted look, as if a gnat were buzzing around her ears.

"Oh yes, the crew..." she murmured.  "On it?" she asked again, to no one visible.  Looking around as if for confirmation, several of the remaining pirates seemed to be tossing ropes overboard and pulling in those unfortunate to have fallen over.  They were all strong swimmers, luckily enough, though the observant noticed there was no sign of the denuded Zetana.

"Find that first mate, too," she uttered aloud.

"Pyromancer!" She barked, her senses suddenly directed back towards the deck of the ship.  Jessica's heart jumped and Irlana felt her stomach sink as the Blue Witch stared at them.

"Very... Considerate, this young one," she mused.  " you've been in contact with her?" she asked with a touch of absent surprise in her voice.  "The Grey Witch -- you've met her... Recently enough."

She sniffed once, looking around and once again speaking to "no one."

"She's definitely here," she said with an air of excitement.  "Your name, pyromancer? And your... friend? She seems to have your best interests in mind, although if she actually wanted to do what's best for the both of you, she'd come clean right now.  So, what is it you know?  Are you harboring the Grey Witch?"

"I know you fought my crew, which is natural, despite my warnings. Like the Mage who cloaked this ship, I have an offer for you two as well, assuming you're willing to pay the price for assaulting my girls..."
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Thu Feb 11, 2016 3:58 pm

Jessica's face registered shock at the mention of the Grey witch. Irlana let go of Jessica's waist. The gig was up anyway, she'd have to talk. "Grey Witch?" Jessica asked, in disbelief. "Harboring her? Hardly. The last time we met was in the Enferia arena..." Irlana, noticing Jessica's expression, as if she was reliving the events of that day, quickly added, "it wasn't a good experience, even by losing in the arena standards, and technically, she lost." "Besides," Jessica continued, coming back to the present, "how would we harbor someone in our berth that's hardly bigger than a garderobe?"
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:07 pm

Clarice kept a narrow-eyed, appraising expression on her elegant face as she listened to Jessica. Her brow quirked high at the mention of the Grey Witch losing in the arena. A little hum escaped her lips. She nodded once as if accepting of her answer.

"Very well, but someone on this ship is harboring her, knowing or otherwise. And you'll have to tell me all about her loss. My offer, by the way is simple. Take your 'licks' as dispensed by my two underlings..." she began, and if Veyla and Denisa had any objections to being referred to this way, they didn't reveal it. "Once you've been censured for fighting us, you're welcome to join the crew and remain 'free' women."

The two pirates nearby smirked. Jallan yelped loudly -- her butt was beet-red after the third octopus spank -- too much more of this and even the well-trained warrior woman would end up in tears.

"We all fought her once," Denisa offered. "We all had to... go through the initiations..." She finished with a hint of blush and reminiscence. Veyla have her a knowing look, as if she too was recalling the degradations Denisa had to suffer to get this far.

"One thing's for sure: accepting your humiliation now will make it easier on you than what she's got in store if if you fight," Veyla finally said, glancing up at the upside down woman, still reeling from tentacle spanks.

"She's got it easy, for now, just to give you an idea..." Veyla laughed.
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:13 pm

Irlana grabbed Jessica's hand and gave it a squeeze before stepping forward. "If I can take some of what you had in store for the Pyromancer, here...make it easier on her..."

"Irlana, no!" Jessica called out, adding, "Now, who's being stupid?"
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Thu Feb 11, 2016 5:01 pm

As she waited for the others to come forth, if they were going to at all, Clarice folded her arms beneath her ample chest and smirked, looking right at Irlana.

"So, she's so much more than just your friend, is it..?" she mused quietly. Irlana felt some sort of pang of violation -- perhaps it was what the witch had in mind, or perhaps it was the way in which Clarice had so easily seen that they weren't just intimate, they were in fact lovers.

"Very well, your punishment will be equivalent to that which the both of you would have received... plus a bit more. Just to be fair, that is. You," she said commandingly, pointing at Jessica. "Don't you speak or move a muscle -- if you do, it's all for naught and you really won't like what happens after that..."

"Denisa, step forth," she said, turning idly to regard the pirate as Jessica approached her. Denisa looked around uncertainly for a moment, then nodded and grinned as if she saw where this was going. She folded her eyes, standing before Irlana and looking her over like a piece of meat.

"Your name is..." the Blue Witch said, closing her eyes a moment as she faced the redhead before her. "Irlana. Lovely. Irlana, I want you to pleasure the soon-to-be new captain of the Mithril Flower... with your mouth. That's right, peel those pants off of her and bury your face between her legs until she is satisfied. And make it a good show for your... friend."

Denisa grinned, looking down at her belt and leggings as if to say "well? Get to it." Irlana had seen her ilk before -- petty and cruel. At the very least, it looked as if she'd bathed... relatively recently, for a pirate. Denisa wasn't exactly a "Jessica" though, and she knew it.

The more Rosa began to think on it, the more tales came to mind of a local "Denisa Dreadful," a pirate who took particular pleasure in coming up with humiliations for her victims. Hadn't she suffered a humiliating defeat herself in the recent past though, losing her boat? On the other hand... the Blue Witch she'd heard tales of many times -- most sailors had... and her name was Clarice?

If she recalled... various legends suggested she had command over great sea creatures and weather, in addition to being some sort of immortal sorceress who had made pacts with sea gods in exchange for her soul... or something. There were rumors that the "Blue Witch" title changed hands with time, but it was possible that she was a very long-lived woman who changed appearances regularly.

One thing that was apparent to everyone that someone bearing a "Chromatic Witch" title was no one with which to be trifled. Even as Denisa smugly waited for her first real taste of victory, Veyla looked at Clarice, who nodded in approval. She slunk up next to Denisa and folded her arms.

"You can do me too," she added, amused but not grinning quite as obnoxiously as Denisa. Irlana thought this woman was a bit more... well groomed and hygienic, for what that was worth, but even now she noticed the harlequin woman standing ominously behind Jessica and giving her dark, threatening looks. Jessica didn't seem to know she had a figurative (or literal) knife at her back, but the as yet unnamed, jester-faced woman made it clear that Irlana had better not change her mind now...

((I wanted to flesh this post out a bit more, but I actually have to head out for a bit. I'll try to post more later buuut... in the meantime I give myds creative license with whatever happens next (as far as npc oriented details go, if you know what I mean), but let's keep this going, eh? It's only begun to get interesting, really...))
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Thu Feb 11, 2016 5:47 pm

Irlana nodded. She was clearly upset at having to cheat on Jessica, and at the idea of pleasuring such horrible people. Other than that, this was something she could imagine happening under different circumstances. She went to kneel, but Denisa stopped her, and gestured toward her dress. Irlana sighed, and removed her dress, slowly, first revealing, to no one's surprise, that she wasn't wearing a bra under that plunging neckline. Peeling it off her legs, she was left in cream-colored, full-cut underwear, with bits of lace trim. Denisa and Veyla looked her over, laughing a bit at the large panties she was wearing. Then Denisa gave her a serious look, reminding her what she was supposed to be doing.

Veyla stepped forward, looking at Denisa as if to say she'd be going first, and any objection be damned. She pulled her own pants and underwear down, sat on a crate she had backed up against, and spread her legs, exposing her shaved slit, glistening with anticipation.

She beckoned to Irlana, who came to her, knelt down, and reluctantly, started pleasuring her. The pirate clenched her athletic thighs around her head for a moment, and in no time, was shaking, bucking. Jessica covered her mouth in horror at what was taking place. Irlana's tongue was meant for her, and her alone, she believed. Destiny had brought them together, and now these pirates were having their way with her. It was unbearable.

As if to punctuate her thoughts, Veyla let out a massive moan, her thighs went slack, and her head collapsed against the crate, a satisfied look on her face. After a moment, she stood up, and walked over to the bound Jilena, grabbing a lock of her hair and using it to dry her nether-regions.

Irlana then knelt before Denisa, who smirked down at her triumphantly and waited impatiently as she untied the sash from her waist, then undid her belt, dropping her dagger to the floor. Denisa made eye contact with Jessica as if to incite her.

Irlana took hold of Denisa's leggings, and pulled them down as far as her knees. That's when Denisa noticed some of the crew trying to stifle a giggle. Clarice let out a small guffaw. She looked down, and remembered what underclothes she had put on today. A pair of full-cut cotton briefs, dyed pink, with white polka dots. She pulled those down herself, quickly, revealing a thick, full, dark bush popping out beneath the fold of her lower abdomen. As if to put behind her the embarrassment of her childish panties, she grabbed the back of Irlana's hair, and pushed her face into her crotch, as she lowered her backside onto the same, now rather slippery, crate.

Jessica watched Irlana move her head in long vertical strokes, parting the hair and lubricating the pirate, before her tongue settled in to a rhythm at the sensitive spot. Jessica remembered how expertly Irlana's tongue caressed her optimal locations, and was getting damp herself, although she was also filled with rage.

Under Irlana's expert ministrations, Denisa was soon bucking, moaning, and shaking. Through all this, she managed to turn her head toward Jessica and winked at her. Jessica could handle no more, she felt her palms sweating. She knew what that meant, but tried to control it.

Denisa climaxed and let out a huge scream, her loins exploding their juices all over Irlana's face and hair. But just at that moment, a scream was heard from Jessica as well. Gushing forth from her hands was a tide of thick, muddy water, which made the deck slippery. She tried to raise her hands to control it, but managed to douse Irlana and Denisa with it. Veyla weant dodging, still pulling up her pants, but a few drops of the mud landed on Clarice's pale white face as Jessica's hands flailed past.

"Uh oh." she said.
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Fri Feb 12, 2016 8:03 am

((More to come later.  I'm using my new paint program for the mud, partially so I learn how to use it.  I just made a breakthrough by turning off a stupid setting, so it won't be long now.))

Trouble on the Seas - Page 2 Th_278512892_TS0065_123_349lo Trouble on the Seas - Page 2 Th_278513396_TS0066_123_18lo Trouble on the Seas - Page 2 Th_278513625_TS0067_123_1047lo
Trouble on the Seas - Page 2 Th_278514742_TS0068_123_1022lo Trouble on the Seas - Page 2 Th_278515216_TS0069_123_493lo Trouble on the Seas - Page 2 Th_278515964_TS0070_123_87lo
Trouble on the Seas - Page 2 Th_278516637_TS0071_123_595lo

((And here we go. You may think, "That's not special, nothing you couldn't have done with photoshop." But it's actually painted on the characters and clothes themselves, so if they change pose, it moves with them, instead of having to be painted from scratch every time. Not only that, but the software tool allows me to change the shape of objects. It may be a while before I'm much good at using it for that, though.))

Trouble on the Seas - Page 2 Th_312088319_TS0072_123_470lo Trouble on the Seas - Page 2 Th_312089947_TS0073_123_1143lo Trouble on the Seas - Page 2 Th_312089674_TS0074_123_582lo

Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:35 am

((Don't be afraid to respond, anyone else...I think Jallan's still getting her but spanked, and Clarice is waiting for the other two to come forth. If we have to massage the timeline a little, we can.))
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:01 pm

Seline used her powers to warp space and hide herself from the pirates. She was not about to be forced to degrade herself before these pirates! She was even less inclined to show herself after seeing Jallan spanked by some monster from the Depths!

Luckily, it seemed everyone was too busy to look for her at the moment. They were all involved in the display the other mages were giving. Seline was afraid though. She knew that this Pirate Mage could easily pierce her deceptive abilities. After her illusions were broken she only had a few ways to defend herself left...

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:05 pm

((Glad to see people around..! I'm working tonight, most unfortunately, posting when I should probably be looking busy haha, buuut... This week is looking better for me, schedule-wise, and I'll try to get some posting in sooner rather than later.))
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Thu Feb 18, 2016 5:05 pm

The crew that wasn't specifically busy keeping the gathered prisoners in place scoured the ship for any sign of a 'the mage' and for their supposed quarry. Meanwhile, Jessica's accidental stream of mud shot at Irlana and Denisa, thoroughly covering and splattering all over them. Denisa's mouth hung open in disbelief as the watery dirt ran through her pubes; a touch of it landed in her open mouth. Irlana shivered as the muddy substance ran down her back and over her ass, soaking her panties. She shivered a bit more when it pooled over her sides and trickled down her hanging breasts. Then, a tiny bit splashed off and hit Clarice in the face.

With disbelief bordering on madness, Clarice reached with a trembling hand to touch the mud on her face. Looking at her dirtied hand, she gasped and clenched her fist, then let out a noise like a low growl.

"I.... what... what is this? You're a pyromancer -- th-this, nasty substance!" was all she could utter in confusion and rage. Veyla watched with a look on her face that only seemed to say "oh shit," and Denisa was still letting out groans of disgust. The chubby pirate yanked Irlana away by her hair and let her fall to the deck unceremoniously. Grumbling, she tugged her pants and panties back up over her muddy thighs and crotch, not relishing the sensation, and clearly pissed.

It was about this time that one of the pirates they'd knocked over the board, the deeply tanned, toothless one, was returning to the scene at about this time. At a glance, she must've had a new set of teeth in her mouth (she tried to never fight with them in, apparently) and she was dripping wet, but otherwise ok. She and a couple of other pirates were bringing those that had fallen overboard to check in, wandering up with looks of confusion and muttering things like "it's begun already?" This particular pirate narrowed her eyes when she saw her former opponents at the center of attention...

"That one, the false pyomancer...!" Clarice said at length. She gestured with a hand, anger flashing in her cool eyes, and a sudden gout of water seemed to shoot down from the heavens above. About five feet in width, a pillar of sea water shot down hard from over Jessica, eliciting a scream from her as she attempted to dodge out of the way. It was all a bit sudden and surprising though -- and for a few seconds it felt as if she was completely underwater. A great roar of splashing liquids filled everyone's ears for a moment as the water poured over Jessica onto the deck, hard. The truly observant on the ship noticed an ever-so-distant waterspout reaching up into the sky and disappearing, presumably the source of this great column of falling seawater. There were even little fish and tiny sea life in it.

The deck of the ship rocked briefly as the small waterfall hit Jessica squarely and knocked her down, out of sight for a moment from the thick rush of foamy water. Irlana screamed out in concern and went for her when she felt Denisa's muddy hand around her throat and a blade at her back. Before long, the water stopped falling from overhead and had mostly run off the deck of the ship. Jessica was there, coughing and sputtering, but largely alright, Irlana immediately noticed. The force of the water had done wonders to her state of dress.

When she stood, her robes were pooled around her ankles, sodden with seawater. Her bra, totally lost, probably gliding across the deck in a small stream at this point -- her perky, ample breasts goosebumped with the cold sea water, and she shivered. Comically enough, a single starfish clung harmlessly to her left breast. That little creature didn't so much get all her attention though. From the front of her soaked panties, which by a miracle stayed on her, protruded a slick, wriggling fish. Jessica screamed as soon as she'd wobbled back to her feet, seaweed intermingled with hair plastered to her face, water still streaming off of her, noticing the squirming fish pressed up against her nethers and wiggling for freedom. She hopped around, squealing in surprise at the sensations the smooth little fish created between her legs, helplessly trying to grab a hold of it and pull it out of her undergarments, but only causing it to shoot further between her legs and between her ass cheeks. Yelping, she stuck another hand down the crack of her ass to attempt to grab it -- in her frantic state it didn't occur to her to pull her panties off, even if she'd wanted to.

"H-her! The pyromancer wench! Humiliate her, violate her!" Clarice barked, still not satisfied with her seemingly reflexive waterspout spell. The deeply tanned girl from before, along with the naked blond and orc, came up and grabbed Jessica by both arms. The strange harlequin woman nearby watched with very little expression on her face, before ducking out of sight.

"So that's your lover over there eh?" asked the formerly 'toothless' pirate in a strange, thick accent as she smugly stood in front of Jessica. "Looks like you've got a new lover there, now," she cackled, grabbing the fish through Jessica's panties and pressing it against her more firmly, causing it to wiggle. "The silkfish there is probably just looking for a warm, wet place to crawl into, don't fret!" they all laughed as Jessica kicked her legs and squealed, breast heaving wildly on her chest and eliciting more laughs. Jessica didn't know about it "crawling into" anything, but the smooth, slimy thing certainly had an easier time slipping about between her thighs given the arousal she'd felt just moments earlier, watching her lover forced to go down on other women...

Rosa, from her hidden perch, noticed Veyla beginning to pace around the ship, weapon at the ready. She regarded the Blue Witch once, noticing her in a state of minor frenzy, before she began to stride off purposefully.

"I'll get what I came for while I can..." she muttered to herself. "A proper fight," she clarified, conveniently, as she checked to make sure her pants were securely around her waist, now, and began stalking about the ship. Rosa saw the keen look in her eye -- this was a true swordswoman, perceptive and quick. Seline's magic might protect her from this one, but unless Rosa had some tricks up her sleeve, she had the strange feeling Veyla was going to find her sooner or later. From behind some conveniently placed barrels, the swashbuckler crouched, heart racing in her chest. She'd gone unscathed, so far, and she might continue to remain unscathed should she choose to attack the duelist woman. At the moment, Veyla paused, passing by the barrels. To her left, Rosa hid, and to her right (and there are things like this everywhere, really -- it's a ship), there was an array of ropes that formed a net from the railing up to the mast. Veyla stood there and looked around, specifically at the barrels with a curious look, before pointedly looking away. Was this a chance to strike?

"So, there you are," said a voice in Seline's head suddenly. She perhaps found it strange that the voice was somewhat childish in tone -- not a young girl, per se, but the higher pitched, almost chipper voice of someone in their late teens. Seline got a brief premonition, a glimpse of her speaker. To her surprise she saw a bookish-but-cute looking girl sitting in what must've been captain's quarters or something similar -- she sat by candlelight in lavish, luxurious (for a ship) surroundings, her hands together and her eyes closed behind her glasses as she focused.

"You've given me quite a bit of trouble!" the girl said telepathically, and Seline knew that she had been glimpsed, too, in her hiding spot. "Last chance to come ooouut! No?" she said before Seline had a chance to respond. It was about at that time Seline felt a strange sensation, tingling and numbing simultaneously, in the lower half of her body. Powerful magic was coursing through her, she realized with some panic, as she stood up suddenly from her hiding spot. Her legs were moving of their own accord! She could still feel her muscles moving, but the true horror was that as the spell took greater root in her, she lacked any control of her body from the waist down.

Grabbing onto the nearest thing she could, Seline tried to slow herself down -- her proudly marching legs would carry her right towards the fray at this point! With one hand she managed to grab onto an unlit lantern hanging nearby. Groaning, the pampered mage did her best to hold on for dear life as her legs kept attempting to walk forward. Eventually, her legs went out from under her and she lost her grip on the lantern -- her upper body just wasn't that strong.

"Oof!" she gasped, muttering something about the indignity of this all, her bottom feeling very sore. Her eyes shot open with horror as she realized her fingertips were growing tingly as well, but slightly numb. The magic was spreading throughout the rest of her! When would it stop, and who was this little girl magician who presumed to control the body of Seline!?

Her fingers splayed and wiggled, as if trying themselves out. Seline got a brief mental image of her tormentor, some brunette waif of a thing with a ponytail and glasses, sitting over a candlelit book somewhere nearby and throwing spells like a coward (like Seline might've done, admittedly). The girl's fingers flexed and contracted, as Seline's did, before moving down to the hem of her dress.

"No, no, wait!" Seline protested, cringing as she still had control of her face, but not her arms, which roughly yanked her dress up and over her head. Seline's cries became muffled as she became exposed below the waist, underthings coming into view. Luckily, perhaps, her robe was still cinched at the waist, so her dress merely covered the top of her head as she felt her fingers betray her -- gripping it tightly there. She was disoriented and blind, and her bottom hurt from where she'd landed on it, but the worst was still coming, apparently.

Her shaky, unfamiliar legs picked Seline up as she struggled for any sort of control, to create any sort of plan. She heard a malicious laugh from her telepathic tormentor as she gained her balance, wobbling a bit -- with the hands pinning her own skirt over her head, she felt quite vulnerable and ridiculous... could anyone even see her yet, covering her own head with her skirt and wearing (presumably) very little beneath?

Seline felt the cool sea air blowing across her thighs, ass, and between her legs, as her lower extremities began to move against her will again. The were kicking, this time, and stepping, and, she realized, doing a little dance..! Her thick ass and thighs jiggled gloriously with each kick and thrust of her wide hips. She moaned in dismay at the absurdity of the realization and struggled one last time to regain control of her limbs. Straining as hard as she could, she felt the dance stop ever so briefly, as her thighs trembled in place.

"Hey!" said the voice in her head. "Stop fighting it, you've lost!" the voice added. "Keep struggling and... and... you'll stop holding your bladder!" the voice threatened. Seline's face scrunched up skeptically, until she felt the tiniest bit of warm fluids trickle out. Her heart stopped -- she'd nearly pissed herself because of this little girl! Her heart raced, then, wondering: can anyone tell?

Her legs began to slowwwly move again, hinting at the little dance they were going to make her do, and Seline found herself saddled with a terrible choice -- dance on out into the middle of the deck of the ship, holding her own skirt above her head and possibly showing signs that she'd half-pissed herself? Then, gods only knew what would happen after that! Or resist, run away, and risk making it all the more worse..? The Spatial Mage suddenly wished she hadn't had quite so much wine with lunch...
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:06 pm

((Thanks for bearing with my rough schedule, all. Once again, feel free to take liberties with your characters actions and the npcs to keep things moving! This is gradually becoming more of a mutually told story, so I appreciate everyone's creative input. My schedules clearing up a bit so I hope to be around more than I have this past, hellish week.))
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sat Feb 20, 2016 5:33 am

Jessica made the mistake of opening her mouth as she felt the shock of the water hit her. Luckily for her, only seaweed made its way inside. One moment she had been standing on the deck, dry, and the next, she was afraid she might drown. After a few uncertain moments, she was able to breathe again, and spat out the seaweed. She remembered Irlana telling her that, in some parts of the world, people eat the stuff, and she was more perplexed about that than ever. It was the foulest thing she ever tasted, and she had spent her youth eating at the academy refectory, so that meant something.

She forced such trivial thoughts from her mind as she felt a foreign object squiggling between her legs. When she looked down to find its source, only Irlana had any chance of comprehending the horror she felt. Jessica was not a sufferer of ichthyophobia, exactly; nor had a carp ever burned her village or a trout eaten her baby sister. But since the first time she saw a fish, she thought it was one of the most disgusting creatures that could exist. Jessica even went so far as to go hungry on nights when fish was served at the academy, because she found the creature so repulsive. Its look, its smell, its mucous coating, what could be worse? And now one had invaded her most intimate sanctum!

At least it wasn’t biting her, but this was little comfort when she had a fish in her panties. Once, when opening its gills, the fish seemed to become snagged on a lock of Jessica’s pubic hair, which she felt pulled sharply when the gills closed again. “Fish, fish!” she cried as she hopped about, hoping to dislodge it. As she reached into her thoroughly-soaked panties, she was surprised her hands weren’t afraid to grasp for it. But before she had made any progress, the pirates grabbed her arms.

She didn’t appreciate the formerly toothless pirate’s tasteless mocking, nor the way she reached down and positioned the fish for better access. “Frieda, take her arms,” the Half-Orc commanded, in a voice that was at the same time gruff but feminine. The heavyset blonde pirate complied with a smile, understanding what was coming next. The half-orc grabbed Jessica’s panties, and hoisted her into the air as if she weighed nothing. The stretched fabric pushed the now more dynamically positioned fish into new depths as Jessica quivered.

The strong pirate held her in the air as she shrieked, gasped, and moaned. She looked to Irlana for help, and found her indisposed, at knifepoint. Denisa took this moment to taunt Irlana, “You’re good, but can you compete with that? Maybe she’ll only want fish from now on!” she whispered in her ear, making sure she did so loud enough everyone could hear. “And,” she chuckled, “I’d reckon things down there are going to taste…a bit fishy after this. Maybe you should keep that tongue of yours over here with me.”

Irlana remained still and silent, but, instinctively, her body glowed faint blue with magic for a moment, and her muscles stiffened.

Dangling by her panties with a fish squirming inside her, Jessica had found a new low. She cried, and whined, but eventually her loins betrayed her. Even though she was soaking wet, no one missed the stream of fluid that shot sharply through the fabric of her panties on either side of the fish body.

The half orc put her down, and she slumped into an exhausted heap on the deck. The orc seemed pleased, but confused. She gestured to the formerly toothless pirate, who was pulling up a line at the side of the ship. “Monnie! Watcha doin?” she called. Still hauling rope, Monnie replied “Just keep your knickers on…oh, sorry. Wait for it, it’ll be worth it.”

The half orc turned back to Jessica, who was starting to get up, and smiled. Freida grabbed her arms again, as a pair of string green hands reached into her panties and pulled out the fish. “I couldn’t help but notice,” the smiling half-orc said, “that your new lover has already pleasured you, and you enver even kissed.” She held the fish up to Jessica’s moth. Jessica defensively held her lips closed tight. The half-orc sighed, and bopped her on the nose, just hard enough to make her eyes water and her mouth gasp. This was all the space the fish needed. What was in her panties was now in her mouth, and it tasted just as Jessica feared it might. She held back a gag reflex as her mouth was already full of fish. “Richelle, you are merciless!” laughed Frieda.

It was then that Monnie returned. She was wielding a short sword, and hanging impaled on it was a regular jellyfish. “Nooooo!” called Irlana, causing Jessica to look up and see what Monnie was holding. Smiling, Richelle removed the fish form Jessica’s mouth so she could speak. “You….you keep that thing away from me…it is soooo GROSS!” Monnie’s smile widened when she realized how little Jessica knew about jellyfish, “Fishypants, it’s sooo much more than that!”

Monnie gestured, and Frieda and Richelle positioned Jessica with her pale bum facing the crowd, her panties pulled down to mid-thigh. The small pirate held the sword aloft dramatically to create suspense, for the benefit of both the audience and Jessica. Then, she turned to Irlana and smiled, “This is for that punch,” she said with a grin, then proceeded to smack Jessica’s bare behind with the flat of the blade. The weapon itself produced a traditional, if rigid spank, but the jellyfish impaled on it splattered its tentacles outward over the bare backside. Jessica shrieked. She had no expectation of a jellyfish sting, let alone all of the tentacles at once. Monnie smiled, bowed, and repeated the action, causing another chaotic series of welts to pop up surrounding a straight red line where the blade had hit.

Irlana examined the situation, but could find no immediate way to save Jessica that wouldn’t result in something worse. Monnie was five smacks in and Jessica’s behind was so swollen and red it might have actually grown a few inches already. Her sobs were as pathetic as anything the mage had ever head. Irlana was at the end of her rope. “Please,” she said to Clarice, “She didn’t mean it…that’s something the magic does when she’s nervous, or embrassed…she can’t control that mud.”
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next