Enferia Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MANILA VS. ???

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

MANILA VS. ??? - Page 2 Empty Re: MANILA VS. ???

Post by splotch Sun Mar 06, 2016 6:12 pm

Lillith was horny. There was no arguing or debating it. It made sense, she was always thrilled by the humiliations of others. Still, it was affecting her more then she would have expected. Little did she know that her beer she'd been sipping had powerful aphrodisiac in it, used by Brandywine to find who'd been interfering with her match.

Lillith poured sweat. She felt the heat in her body, most intensely between her legs. She needed release! Biting her lip, she stuck a hand up her skirt. It hiked her skirt up, but she didn't care. She needed release!

At that moment Niniane spilled a full beer on her.

There was a moment frozen in time. Everyone around turned to look. There was a heavy set serving wench, totally nude, standing over a Gothic snob who was now soaked in beer. The gothic snob also had a hand up her skirt.

"AHA!" Brandywine thought. "There's the interfering mage! She's going on my list!"

"Oh, I'm so sorry!" Niniane exclaimed when she spilled the beer. Then she noticed the woman had her hand up her skirt, obviously pleasure herself. This caused Niniane, remembering her nudity, to throw her hands over her swinging breasts. For some reason the fact that someone was masturbating to her nude form made her feel all the more exposed!

Lillith, totally in shock, remained silent. What could she say? The worst part was, her need was so great, she couldn't even pull her hand from her skirt. She kept rubbing between her thighs, despite the fact that everyone nearby was looking at her! For the first time in her life, Lillith blushed, feeling shame.

"Hey fat asses!" Manila called from the arena. "Now that your done serving beer, get back down here for your next punishment!"

Niniane found Belle, was fighting off a grouping gaggle of young men. Her backside was lined red marks from repeated spankings. Whenever she tried to cover it though her breasts would then be grabbed. She was totally hysterical trying to protect herself. Niniane grabbed her arm and started pulling her down to the ring, enduring even more fondling and spanking on their way.

Lillith, the attention finally off her, teleported away. She arrived in her demon cave lair and came almost immediately. Beer soaked and exhausted, in a state of equal parts bliss and shame, she sprawled on the floor of her lair, lost in though.

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:03 am

"Gone!" thought Brandywine. "I'll find out who she was...someone will know, and I bet they'll et it slip at the tavern. I WILL know who is coutnering my advertising, although I bet those panties were really effective."

Belle and Niniane made their way back down to the arena floor, concerned about what the vindictive women had in store for them next.
Myds6
Myds6

http://myds6.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:18 pm

Belle and NIniane, pressed against each other for what little coverage it provided, shuffled back to the arena. On the way down the stairs a crowd stuck with them, mostly of young men, who eagerly tried to get cop a feel. Hands darted out, pinching love handles, smacking butt cheeks or caressing barely hidden breasts. Both women whimpered pathetically and did nothing to protect themselves besides cup their crotches and chests.

Finally, they made it back to the arena. Manila and Jallan waited by the large wooden barrel of ale. Belle and Niniane shuffled over to them, totally beaten.

"Well, only one way too cool off after a long hot day like this." Manila smirked.

"A bath!" Jallan said, shoving both women over. They fell, landing upon each other in a well padded pile of female flesh. Before either of the stunned women could react Manila turned on the spicket. Ale poured down over the women, who both squealed in shock. They struggled to rise, but were intertwined and kept slipping in the mud. They writhed on each other in a display that was equal parts erotic and comedic.

Manila and Jallan walked away, leaving the arena as victors. Despite their own exposures both women now felt themselves as Champions!

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Wed Mar 09, 2016 2:47 am

The two barmaids kept falling all over each other.  At one point, one of Niniane's meaty thigh pushed Belle's face into the sticky ale mud.  "Stop it, you clumsy oaf!"  "You're the clumsy cow here."  "Who are you calling a cow, ahve you looked int he mirror?"  Both women were soaking wet, covered in arena dirt, and thoroughly humiliated.  It took them a good two or three minutes after Jallan and Manila left to climb to their feet and make their way from the arena.

Brandywine shook her head.."Not good at all...they'd better do a great job on their shifts tonight, or I'll give each f them an hour in the stocks for this less-than-stellar performance."  The other barmaids who were busy packing Brandy's things agreed, partially because they didn't want to incur Brandy's wrath themselves, and partially because they didn't mind seeing their immediate superiors taken down a peg, however kind Belle and Niniane might have been to them.

((Great match! Thanks for throwing that bit in at the end. Very Happy ))
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Thu Mar 10, 2016 6:03 pm

Poog returned to his master's seat.

"Mistress Lillith?" He asked. He knew she was already gone however. He'd seen when she'd had a beer spilled on her while pleasuring herself! He'd pretend he hadn't of course. That would just ensure that he'd avoid her wrath, for now. But, the fact that he'd seen her so lost in the experience of the arena told him that he could easily manipulate his mistress.

As their bet had required, he'd snuck to the arena and snagged two pairs of discarded panties. He'd done so easily, for imps could travel unseen or unnoticed almost anywhere. He clutched the panties in his hand.

Well, if his mistress had teleported home, that meant he'd have to make the long trek back to the demon realms. This involved traveling through the sewers under the city to the caverns that lead under the nearby mountains. Not a pleasant trip at all. Perhaps he'd get a drink beforehand. One of the panties he held had an advertisement for the Ripped Bodice, perhaps he'd give that a try....

(Poog as a connection for Brandywine to find out about Lillith perhaps?)

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:57 am

((This picks up a few minutes after "Elsewhere in Enferia"s latest entry.))

Poog made his way into the tavern practically unnoticed.  All the taller people walked right past him without a second look.  But he soon found being unnoticed was counterproductive to gettting service.  So he tugged on the skirt of a server passing with a tray.

As she turned to look down at him, he immediately recognized her.  It was Buxom Belle, who he had just seen fight in the arena.  She was wearing fresh clothes, but the stench of ale and the mud from the arena still covered her.  Her hair was a bit matted with it.

"Can I help you--what?!?"  She said, looking at what appeared to be a child.  A very demonic-looking child.  She was taken aback.  And she noticed a very familiar bit of cotton sticking out of the top of his pocket.  Grabbing at it quickly, she found the R.B. written on the back of the panties, and the all-too-familiar message below.  "Where'd you get these?"  She asked, holding them where he could see them, but intentionally not high enough for other patrons to notice.
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:51 pm

"Eh?!" Poog asked. "Oh, it's you! Well then these are yours!"

With that Poog unfurled the panties,holding them up publicly. Belle flushed, darting a glance around at the other patrons.

"Put those away!" Belle whispered harshly.

"Sure, their for my mistress anyways." Poog pocketed the panties. "Though I would like a few beers before I'm off to see her. Perhaps you'd like to take a break and join me? I loved your display in the arena!

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sat Mar 12, 2016 10:21 pm

Belle smiled, and said, "Sure, why not come over to the bar with me?" She led Poog over to the bar, where she rang a bell. Niniane came running. "What do you nee--" she was caught off guard when Belle gestured to Poog. "Niniane, meet...um, I'm sorry, I didn't catch your name?" Belle said, as she started to pour a mug of beer.

In the back rooms, Brandywine had been cleaning up her rifled papers instead of watching through her scrying devices, but when the bell rang, it piqued her curiosity, so she found the screen that showed near the bar. At first, she just saw Belle and Niniane looking toward the floor, but she adjusted the view and got her first look at Poog. She remembered a boy in such an outfit, across from her in the arena, leaning against the column of another private box. But up close, she wasn't sure it was a boy.
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Sun Mar 13, 2016 5:48 am

"What is this?" Poog asked. "I only wanted a drink?!" Niniane and Belle chose to ignore the creature.

"What's going on?" Brandywine demanded.

"I think this little monster has some info for you." Belle said. Brandywine lurched forward, excited.

"YES!" She said excitedly.

"A fair trade." Poog laughed. "Info... for beer!"

Brandywine looked to Niniane. The bartender, taking the queue, grasped a glass from the desk and filled it from a pitcher of ale. She thrust it before the little monster.

"AHA!" Poog laughed, chugging the beer in a second. "Fair's fair. One beer, one answer!"

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sun Mar 13, 2016 6:16 am

"I hope you're thirsty," Brandywine mused. "How can we find this mistress of yours, that you're bringing our, um, underthings to?" asked Belle.
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Sun Mar 13, 2016 6:44 am

"Find her?" Poog asked, shocked. "You won't find her. Our realm is nearly unaccessable to you humans. We're far down, where the ground is warm, the air is poison, and the demons ever present."

Seeing they were waiting for more, Poog waved his glass.

"A drink for a question." He answered.

Sighing in annoyance, Niniane refilled his cup. He downed it again in an instant.

"So, question two?" He laughed.

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sun Mar 13, 2016 3:33 pm

So, "Who IS this mistress?" Brandywine asked, without further ado. Belle had her hand over her face in frustration.
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:14 pm

"Oh, Mistress Lillith?" Poog asked, starting to feel a little light headed. "That's her name! I don't know where she came from originally. She's ruled the demon realm since before my time. She's not quite human, though she disguises herself in public, like today at the arena."

Poog looked left to right, as though expecting someone to be listening. Then he leaned in and whispered.

"That's sort of her weakness." Poog said. "When she's disguised as a human, she's vulnerable to human stuff. Human hormones, human emotions. She doesn't know how to handle it quite right I think. That's how I talked her into that bet!"

with that Poog extended his empty mug again.

"This is fun! Another beer, another question?" He asked.

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:36 pm

"What be-" Niniane started to ask, but Brandywine overrode her, "Do you think she influenced the contest today?" Belle refilled the mug, biting her lip at the notion of having a drunk demon at the tavern.
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:41 pm

"Oh, of course!" Poog laughed. "She certainly didn't want to loose our bet and end up naked!" He chuckled harder. "Though, she has to be careful. If she was too obvious Queen Syndra would know! I think Syndra is the only person she truly fears!"

He hiccuped, draining his third beer in less then a minute. Though a hearty little creature, he was definitely buzzed.

"One more, before I'm on my way." He waggled his cup.

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:51 pm

Belle looked to Brandywine, who nodded, and contemplated asking an incisive question that would help her assess this new threat. Before she spoke, Niniane blurted out, "And what does she plan to do with our underwear?"
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:55 pm

"Oh, that?!" Poog laughed. "A trophy I'm sure. See, down in the underworld we gain power off the suffering of others. Pain, anguish, whatever. Lillith's just a got a particular taste for the humiliation of others, pretty girls most of all." He winked at Belle, then fell from his chair in a clatter. None of the other three offered to help him up.

"Now, this has been fun, but I've got to be on my way." He slurred, stumbling off towards the door.

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2