Enferia Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cléodine The Iron Warrior

2 posters

Go down

Cléodine The Iron Warrior Empty Cléodine The Iron Warrior

Post by Percolator Sun Feb 28, 2016 8:10 am

Name : Cléodine Ironbull

Race : Human

Face : A thin and rond face with emerald eye, small pink lips and freckles.

Hair : Ginger hair curt short and always messy.

Body : A medium, muscular and thin body with a tender small butt, small breast (almost B cup) a height of 1m65 (Sorry I'm french so I only know metric system) She have freckles all over her body, an important ginger bush grow on her womanhood.

Clothing : She wear a full plate armor who make her looks like she's bigger than she really his. The armor is enchanted with some minor spell.
- Repair armor (Restore the armor integrity after a battle.)
- Speed improvement (to move without the penalty of wearing and heavy armor)
- Gauntlet of Greater strength (To lift her heavy battle hammer)
Under her armor she wear a shirt, a leather pant and childish printed panties and bras but she a little ashamed when people see it.

Weapon : Heavy Battle hammer. This hammer is really heavy and unbalanced. You need the strength of an orc to lift or like Cléodine do, use enchanted Gauntlet. The hammer is enhanced with a fire enchantment so he made fire damage in addition of the normal dommage.

History : Cléodine always wanted to be a warrior to fight and defeat monster and evil thing but when you're not tall and strong it's not very possible. But she was a stubborn one. she joined a fighter academy and work hard to become what she is actually : a medium girl with a thin but muscular body who hide it in a over sized armor.
She come to Enferia because she heard that you can win gold and glory faster. She didn't know that the dream don't have airbag ^^

Abilities :

Iron will : Cléodine is stubborn one, she's not easily influenced, fear and intimidation doesn't work very well on her. But she also charge on every trap and illusion because she's too stubborn to admit she maybe have wrong.

Where my hammer fall... : Cléodine mastering her battle hammer. Her attack are devastating when she hit her target. The hammer attack are maybe slower than other weapon but when it hit the spot, heavy damage fall on the target.

Iron charge : Cléodine charge her adversary to crush him against a wall/tree/another target with her heavy armor.

Steel hugs : Cléodine Grab her target to hug him against her plate armor. a very not soft hug ^^

Special abilities :

Meteor impact : Cléodine jump from a higher place and let fall to hit violently the ground with her hammer. The shock wave that result make a pretty effect against adversary.

Stats:
Strength- 8
Dexterity-7
Speed- 7
Constitution- 7

Intelligence- 5
Wisdom- 5
Perception- 6
Charisma- 6

Last edited by Percolator on Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Cléodine The Iron Warrior Empty Re: Cléodine The Iron Warrior

Post by Myds6 Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:48 am

Nice! If I have some time soon, I'll make an image of this character if you like.
Myds6
Myds6

http://myds6.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:06 am

With pleasure Master Myds6, it would an honor for me !^^
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:20 pm

Here's what I came up with so far. AS for the arena fight, we'll get around to it...Apologize our delay, I think everyone is very busy right now.

Cléodine The Iron Warrior Cleodine_by_myds6-d9tlrp9
Cléodine The Iron Warrior Cleodine_2_by_myds6-d9tls2o
Myds6
Myds6

http://myds6.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Tue Mar 01, 2016 11:14 am

She's awesome. Don't worry got the time. Everybody got a real life to manage ^^
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down