Enferia Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Royal Rematch: A Special Event for Sponsors and Contestants Alike

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Royal Rematch: A Special Event for Sponsors and Contestants Alike - Page 2 Empty Re: Royal Rematch: A Special Event for Sponsors and Contestants Alike

Post by Myds6 Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:30 am

Zoraida smiled obscenely, as she ordered Seline switch places with Eleanor. She started to pass Eleanor the whip, then stopped. "It's touching that you wanted to take it easy on my little slut here....but that's not how the game is played." She cracked the whip four more times on Seline's backside, with a vengeance. Then she handed it to Eleanor, grinning at her. "Your turn, dear, make sure you do a good job."

Eleanor looked truly troubled. She had burned a lot of bridges today, starting when the spell backfired. That was all on her. If Zaleria hadn't seen her desire for Zoraida with her own eyes, she could have claimed that everything that came later was against her will.

She still loved both of them, but she had to make a decision. Probably the relationship with either of them was irreparable. And clearly, there was a price to be paid for "going easy" on anyone.

"Let's have it dear," Zoraida said, "or are you not in the mood anymore?"

Eleanor sighed, then whipped Zaleria once. It wasn't a particularly hard smack, but Zaleria still smarted from the whipping she had gotten from Seline. Eleanor turned her face away, then smacked her again, a little harder this time. Zaleria had just made her girlfriend's ass a series of red welts, but her mouth opened in surprise that the meek woman was returning the favor. Eleanor was in tears. What she was doing consisted of abandoning any hope that she would be with Zaleria, and if Zoraida wanted her, it was only as a tool to make her sister jealous. Perhaps that's all Zaleria had ever wanted, too. These sisters were truly cruel women. As she reflected on that, the strength of her swings became stronger and stronger. But she remained silent. After some time, she had given Zaleria back everything she had given her with the whip and more. She stepped back, wiped her tears, and looked over at Seline. She wanted to go easy on her. But she couldn't ignore her altogether. So she hit her with a medium-speed whip. Once, twice, three, four times, then dropped the whip to the ground.

"Pick that up!" Hilevi demanded. As Eleanor bent over to pick it up, Hilevi kicked her backside, sending her sprawling to the sand.

"What's next, boss?" Hilevi asked, smiling at the prone artist.
Myds6
Myds6

http://myds6.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Royal Rematch: A Special Event for Sponsors and Contestants Alike - Page 2 Empty Re: Royal Rematch: A Special Event for Sponsors and Contestants Alike

Post by Myds6 Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:51 am

Zoraida looked at a piece of paper that was on the table with the whips and pies that had teleported from the announcer's box to the arena floor.  She looked up to Aloysius and nodded.  Syndra waved her hand, and part of the arena floor became a pigpen, replete with plenty of slop and a few pigs.

"Not that!" Zaleria said.

"Don't worry," said Zoraida, producing Eleanor's brush.  "It's not ready for you yet.  Apparently, someone named "Veera" asked for something else."

The look on Zaleria's face said it all.  Zoraida was going to use illusion magic, specifically drawing on Eleanor's brush as a magical focus, to make the three of them look somehow ridiculous.  This wouldn't be her first time experiencing it.  But what would her sister come up with for each of them?
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:02 am

“I always, thought….little sister, that you acted old beyond your years. You shouldn’t be vying for power with your older, and better sister. It might have started when you started to get those magical tattoos. Alas, with simple illusion magic, I can’t erase them for good. But, I can remove them for a period of time, and that’s where we’ll start. Oh, and you acted like you were something when you pierced your lip as well.”

Zoraida waved Eleanor’s brush and Zaleria changed before everyone’s eyes.

There’s that’s better. Now, the people of Enferia didn’t know you were you were younger. As your older sister, I remember it, fondly. You were soooo cute. I think, even though you’re an adult now…and…a former queen as of this hour, that we should show everyone here how adorable you were growng up!”

“No!” Zaleria declared, as if she had any choice in the matter, “you can’t.”

“I can and will! You see, Zaleria used to wear her hair longer, in two adorable little buns on the top of her head.”

Waving the brush as she spoke, Zoraida made it so.

“But….the kids used to tease her a bit. It’s not that her chest developed early…in fact she bloomed late in that area. But…she had a hard time staying away from the sweets. The kids at school called her butterbarrel…which was really mean, as we are royalty, and the school was in OUR castle.”

Again, Zoraida was waving the brush, and changing Zaleria.

“You know what she got first? Before her breasts, before her blood? Hair. Lots of it. Long, thick hair. And not just ‘down there’. She trims some of it, but she has to shave under her arms every day it grows so fast. I think she got her dad’s body hair. Perhaps that’s why she doesn’t mind Eleanor here without her brush….I know, I know, I took her to my bed for a long time. But she kept her brush…it was an obsession. I just took it as a weirdness. But sis here, is just like her.”

“Shut up, you bitch!”

“Sure, Zaleria, tell them it isn’t true. Then there were her teeth. Don’t get me started on the teeth. She had a gap in the front that was wide enough our mother joked about giving her mouth its own drawbridge.”

Each time Zoraida spoke, she made the changes.

“Now, anyone who witnessed what happened to my poor little sister at that lovely tavern, the Ripped Bodice, will know why she seemed so distressed by the changes made to her body. They reminded her of when she was nothing but my younger and less attractive sister. They reminded her of who she really is now, even though she was playing at being a queen. A real queen wouldn’t have been spanked, tarred, and feathered, by some tavern maids!”

“Oh, and the panties you used to wear. You know, the ones with colorful ponies on them? I think the public should see them! Awwww….there they are…what happened to that cute little girl? I have to say, sis, you don’t look cute now as an adult, especially when everybody knows what you used to look like. Oh, well…do a little dance, really shake it…well I decide what to do with the other two. This one is already fat and hairy and the other one is obese already….so little to work with! Remember, if you stop dancing, Hilevi has instructions to use that whip!”
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:30 am

“Ah, the mage Seline. We’ve met before….now don’t you wish you took my job offer?” Zoraida paused to let Seline answer, but the mage wouldn’t give her the satisfaction. “But, darling, you’re a mystery to me. How can I make you look any more humiliating than nature has made you? I could put you in oversized, ridiculous bloomers, but you do that to yourself willingly…”

“Well…they call you the “Spatial Mage.” I think, perhaps, when I’m don, they’ll call you the spacious mage. I can’t really make you much fatter without blowing you up into a balloon, and if I made you thinner, you’d look like a less pale version of Eleanor over here.”

“And, you’re much too serious…I think we need to do something about that….what to do first…Your hair is so serious…I think you’d look nice in pigtails….and….well…perhaps I can take a few notes from my sister and Eleanor.”

With that, Seline’s hair turned into a style with long pigtails. Her trimmed pubic hair suddenly became long and full, and she sprouted tufts of hair under her arms.

“Not enough, though….we have to make you look like the pig you are…well—more like it, rather.”

Seline’s body ballooned up to around twice her normal weight. She had never been a small girl, but now she was so heavy she found it hard to move.

“Don’t worry….either of you…it will only last about 10 days…as Eleanor here could tell you.” Zoraida paused, looking contemplatively at Seline. “Well, again you get off easy mage, nature did much of my work for me. But I suggest you start dancing…move your body…inasmuch as you can, and don’t stop until we’re finished with Eleanor.”
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:01 am

“Oh…the lover…what shall I do with you? I thought I really felt something for you, until the day you left me, and altered the portrait in my throne room to show me in a most unflattering light.”

“It was the light of reality Zoraida—what you really look like on the outside. And you’re much uglier inside!”

“Ah, the little rebel, still flailing at the oceans…hoping to stop the tides… Remember I am the queen of Nysia. I am powerful. You are nobody unless I make you somebody.”

“I left Nysia for a reason.”

“And how did that work out for you? Perhaps the esteemed Queen Syndra will want to give you a place in her court? I doubt it. That’s why you’re here. Nude. In front of a pigpen. With your big ass whipped. And about to be altered by your own magical instrument.”

“The magic is mine! It won’t work on me!”

“It’s true, in the hands of a lesser mage, that this might not work. But you forget who I am again.”

“You know, Eleanor, even when you affected by the glamour of this brush, I always thought your tits looked a little saggy.”

Suddenly, Eleanor’s breasts deflated and dropped down her ribcage. Eleanor’s jaw dropped.

“Oh, good, I wasn’t positive it would work…not the magic, but making you look worse.”

“And a little bit of what I gave the Spacious Mage over here…”

Eleanor’s body ballooned to a very round shape, except for the saggy breasts.

“And I think that’s enough for now.”

“Noooo! What did you do to me?!?”

The Ebon Whisper lived up to her nickname, whispering in Zoraida’s ear.

“Why didn’t I make my sister that large? That’s easy. The memory hurts her more, and the more accurate my depiction, the more she’s forced to remember.”

“Now….I have a few more tasks for you large ladies…”

Hilevi brought over a rope that she had been commanded to get earlier.

“Now….Eleanor and Seline….stand on opposite ends of the pig pen. It’s time for a tug-of-war to see who goes in first!”

The women did as they were told, glad that at least this part of their forfeit would be coming to an end, even if they had to live with the appearance they were given for nearly two weeks!

Neither Seline nor Eleanor was very athletic, so they were evenly matched. Their enormous weight made the competition a long struggle, but eventually, Seline got the better of Eleanor, who landed face first, in the pigpen.

“That’s one down!! Zaleria, let’s see if you can beat her.”
Seline was tired, but the changes made to her body made her weigh considerably more than Zaleria. Zaleria fell flat on her face in the muck.

“Well, mage…it looks like you are the last one into the pigpen. If you can humiliate my sister more, perhaps I won’t have you tossed to the pigs like her. Perhaps.”

((Splotch, do you want to take a chance to see if Seline can add more insult and humiliation to Zaleria than she’s already been through. It’s a tall order. Then, we'll see how merciful Zoraida is, lol...))
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:04 pm

"I refuse to play in this twisted game between sisters." Seline said. Really, she just couldn't think of any great humiliations to bestow upon Zaleria. Then, with her chin held high, Seline crawled into the mud and slop with the pigs. It was meant to be noble defiance but might have come off more as absurd comedy.

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:44 pm

Last edited by splotch on Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:45 pm

Zoraida was pleased to see her three opponents in what might be their final humiliation of the match. But one thing still bothered her. Conjuring a strong telekinesis spell, she focused on the rear of the pony panties she had conjured for Zaleria. In no time, they were pulling up, lifting her off the ground. Zaleria was spinning by a giant wedgie over Seline and Eleanor below her. Then, the fabric gave out. She fell on Seline in a mess of chubby, muddy limbs.

There was no way Seline and Zaleria would be sliding over one another in the mud after all that without it becoming a sort of wrestling match, and soon, Eleanor was dragged into the scuffle. Battle lines were by no means clear, and it was catch-as-catch-can. The crowd applauded and laughed wildly.

Zoraida, her henchwomen on either side of her, turned to leave. Aloysius got a nod from Syndra, and announced loudly, "Our most esteemed Queen Syndra Declares, 'Long Live the Once and Future Queen of Enferia.' As a reward, the image of your team being shown on the viewing sphere here will be emblazoned on limited edition tapestries, with all of Queen Zoraida's titulature, sold in the arena shop." Zoraida looked down at herself, confused. She was nude! Behind her, Makurro and Hilevi covered themselves with their arms and hands, but it was too late. The image on the viewing sphere had frozen when they didn't realize they were the subject of its attention. Zoraida cursed, under her breath. It was just like Syndra to allow her to take back her crown, and do her a favor by "commemorating" it by selling nude images of her.

On hearing this, Zaleria, Eleanor, and Seline, team no longer, stopped scuffling, and climbed out of the pigpen. The viewing sphere framed the three of them, and froze again. "And to the losers, a consolation prize. Their portrait at the end of the match, with their names above them, will also be made in magical tapestry form. Buy them both, folks!"

Six women left the arena. One with a royal title both new and old. One, having lost a royal title. Three victorious, three defeated. All were humiliated, thanks to Queen Syndra's magic 'gifts.'
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:07 am

((Well...that does it....I might revisit this for some pictures sometime. Its main result is that Zoraida is a sponsor again, and Zaleria now a contestant. Seline and Zaleria aren't anything like friends, and Eleanor is now single, having angered both of the sisters that she pines over and believes she can change for the better.))
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:22 pm

(A classic match! Bravo!)

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:14 pm

Very Happy
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:24 am

Royal Rematch: A Special Event for Sponsors and Contestants Alike - Page 2 Rr001_by_myds6-day2i43
Royal Rematch: A Special Event for Sponsors and Contestants Alike - Page 2 Rr002_by_myds6-day2i5o
Royal Rematch: A Special Event for Sponsors and Contestants Alike - Page 2 Rr003_by_myds6-day2i6t
Royal Rematch: A Special Event for Sponsors and Contestants Alike - Page 2 Rr004_by_myds6-day2i7m
Royal Rematch: A Special Event for Sponsors and Contestants Alike - Page 2 Rr005_by_myds6-day2i8k
Royal Rematch: A Special Event for Sponsors and Contestants Alike - Page 2 Rr006_by_myds6-day2i9n
Royal Rematch: A Special Event for Sponsors and Contestants Alike - Page 2 Rr007_by_myds6-day2ia5
Royal Rematch: A Special Event for Sponsors and Contestants Alike - Page 2 Rr008_by_myds6-day2iay
Royal Rematch: A Special Event for Sponsors and Contestants Alike - Page 2 Rr009_by_myds6-day2ibe
Royal Rematch: A Special Event for Sponsors and Contestants Alike - Page 2 Rr010_by_myds6-day2ibv

Last edited by Myds6 on Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:38 am

Royal Rematch: A Special Event for Sponsors and Contestants Alike - Page 2 Rr011_by_myds6-day2m7x
Royal Rematch: A Special Event for Sponsors and Contestants Alike - Page 2 Rr012_by_myds6-day2m94
Royal Rematch: A Special Event for Sponsors and Contestants Alike - Page 2 Rr013_by_myds6-day2mat
Royal Rematch: A Special Event for Sponsors and Contestants Alike - Page 2 Rr014_by_myds6-day2mc7
Royal Rematch: A Special Event for Sponsors and Contestants Alike - Page 2 Rr015_by_myds6-day2mdi
Royal Rematch: A Special Event for Sponsors and Contestants Alike - Page 2 Rr016_by_myds6-day2mrb
Royal Rematch: A Special Event for Sponsors and Contestants Alike - Page 2 Rr017_by_myds6-day2muh
Royal Rematch: A Special Event for Sponsors and Contestants Alike - Page 2 Rr018_by_myds6-day2mvk
Royal Rematch: A Special Event for Sponsors and Contestants Alike - Page 2 Rr019_by_myds6-day2n48
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:01 pm

(these are great! I really like Zorida's undies and body shape.)

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:35 pm

((Me, too...it's good to be reminded that I was aiming for perfection when I made her....lol...because there weren't enough'evil' characters in Enferia at the time, and I wanted a sexy 'evil queen'.))
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:42 am

Royal Rematch: A Special Event for Sponsors and Contestants Alike - Page 2 Rr020_by_myds6-dayepyq
Royal Rematch: A Special Event for Sponsors and Contestants Alike - Page 2 Rr021_by_myds6-dayeq00
Royal Rematch: A Special Event for Sponsors and Contestants Alike - Page 2 Rr022_by_myds6-dayeq0x
Royal Rematch: A Special Event for Sponsors and Contestants Alike - Page 2 Rr023_by_myds6-dayeq1o
Royal Rematch: A Special Event for Sponsors and Contestants Alike - Page 2 Rr024_by_myds6-dayeq2q
Royal Rematch: A Special Event for Sponsors and Contestants Alike - Page 2 Rr025_by_myds6-dayeq3z
Royal Rematch: A Special Event for Sponsors and Contestants Alike - Page 2 Rr026_by_myds6-dayeq4v
Royal Rematch: A Special Event for Sponsors and Contestants Alike - Page 2 Rr027_by_myds6-dayeq61
Royal Rematch: A Special Event for Sponsors and Contestants Alike - Page 2 Rr028_by_myds6-dayeq71
Royal Rematch: A Special Event for Sponsors and Contestants Alike - Page 2 Rr029_by_myds6-dayeq7v
Royal Rematch: A Special Event for Sponsors and Contestants Alike - Page 2 Rr030_by_myds6-dayeq8u
Royal Rematch: A Special Event for Sponsors and Contestants Alike - Page 2 Rr031_by_myds6-dayeq9q
Royal Rematch: A Special Event for Sponsors and Contestants Alike - Page 2 Rr032_by_myds6-dayeqea
Royal Rematch: A Special Event for Sponsors and Contestants Alike - Page 2 Rr033_by_myds6-dayeqfb
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:45 am

((Interesting note for Splotch--Zaleria is based on that Hot Top Manager you wrote up for 'A New Dawn of Humiliation.' In fact, even though I have her in medieval clothes, every time I load her in, I have to remember to delete her IPhone.))
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:40 pm

(Oh really? I hope you illustrate one of the storylines I did on A new Dawn. She was a really fun character. Great work on these!)

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:49 pm

((I intend to continue that story at some point. I wrote the big plot arc where Vicky, her manager figures out what she's been up to and arranges a 'surprise party' for her.))
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:18 am

((Wow, in the artwork there's something I forgot to imagine writing it...how poignant Zoraida's tattoo is, while her butt is right over Eleanor's body. It's an "Eleanor and Zoraida Love Forever" tattoo. Anyway, here's the stuff that's too racy for deviantart.))

Royal Rematch: A Special Event for Sponsors and Contestants Alike - Page 2 Th_671084834_RR034_123_146lo Royal Rematch: A Special Event for Sponsors and Contestants Alike - Page 2 Th_710849619_RR035_123_123lo Royal Rematch: A Special Event for Sponsors and Contestants Alike - Page 2 Th_710849288_RR036_123_593lo
Royal Rematch: A Special Event for Sponsors and Contestants Alike - Page 2 Th_710850719_RR037_123_554lo Royal Rematch: A Special Event for Sponsors and Contestants Alike - Page 2 Th_710850941_RR038_123_75lo Royal Rematch: A Special Event for Sponsors and Contestants Alike - Page 2 Th_710851621_RR039_123_198lo
Royal Rematch: A Special Event for Sponsors and Contestants Alike - Page 2 Th_671085183_RR040_123_647lo
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:57 am

Royal Rematch: A Special Event for Sponsors and Contestants Alike - Page 2 Rr041_by_myds6-dayipt3
Royal Rematch: A Special Event for Sponsors and Contestants Alike - Page 2 Rr042_by_myds6-dayipvv
Royal Rematch: A Special Event for Sponsors and Contestants Alike - Page 2 Rr043_by_myds6-dayipx1
Royal Rematch: A Special Event for Sponsors and Contestants Alike - Page 2 Rr044_by_myds6-dayipyq
Royal Rematch: A Special Event for Sponsors and Contestants Alike - Page 2 Rr045_by_myds6-dayipzr
Royal Rematch: A Special Event for Sponsors and Contestants Alike - Page 2 Rr046_by_myds6-dayiq1f
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:27 am

Royal Rematch: A Special Event for Sponsors and Contestants Alike - Page 2 Rr047_by_myds6-daywk28
Royal Rematch: A Special Event for Sponsors and Contestants Alike - Page 2 Rr048_by_myds6-daywk2o
Royal Rematch: A Special Event for Sponsors and Contestants Alike - Page 2 Rr049_by_myds6-daywk36
Royal Rematch: A Special Event for Sponsors and Contestants Alike - Page 2 Rr050_by_myds6-daywk3k
Royal Rematch: A Special Event for Sponsors and Contestants Alike - Page 2 Rr051_by_myds6-daywk3t
Royal Rematch: A Special Event for Sponsors and Contestants Alike - Page 2 Rr052_by_myds6-daywk46
Royal Rematch: A Special Event for Sponsors and Contestants Alike - Page 2 Rr053_by_myds6-daywk4f
Royal Rematch: A Special Event for Sponsors and Contestants Alike - Page 2 Rr054_by_myds6-daywk4x
Royal Rematch: A Special Event for Sponsors and Contestants Alike - Page 2 Rr055_by_myds6-daywk5j
Royal Rematch: A Special Event for Sponsors and Contestants Alike - Page 2 Rr056_by_myds6-daywk65
Royal Rematch: A Special Event for Sponsors and Contestants Alike - Page 2 Rr057_by_myds6-daywk6u
Royal Rematch: A Special Event for Sponsors and Contestants Alike - Page 2 Rr058_by_myds6-daywk8a
Royal Rematch: A Special Event for Sponsors and Contestants Alike - Page 2 Rr059_by_myds6-daywk8o

((Next, I'll be putting up the magical body morphs (which are done) and perhaps the mud (which isn't).))
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:50 am

(Nice! These are all great but I'm most excited to see the body mods.)

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:02 am

((Hehe, I don't usually produce on-demand, but since these are already finished...For my own happiness, I'll eventually render the pigsty ones. I like muddy girls.))
Royal Rematch: A Special Event for Sponsors and Contestants Alike - Page 2 Rr060_by_myds6-daz0m6c
Royal Rematch: A Special Event for Sponsors and Contestants Alike - Page 2 Rr061_by_myds6-daz0m8b
Royal Rematch: A Special Event for Sponsors and Contestants Alike - Page 2 Rr062_by_myds6-daz0m9h
Royal Rematch: A Special Event for Sponsors and Contestants Alike - Page 2 Rr063_by_myds6-daz0mar
Royal Rematch: A Special Event for Sponsors and Contestants Alike - Page 2 Rr064_by_myds6-daz0mbm
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:04 am

((Oooooh, this gives me an idea. What if Syndra gives Manila a bod-mod sometime, but not the one she wants? It doesn't have to be permanent, but I'd get a kick out of it, not sure if you're interested or OK with it.))
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next