Enferia Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gortha and Galdrina vs. Emma and Irlana

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Gortha and Galdrina vs. Emma and Irlana - Page 2 Empty Re: Gortha and Galdrina vs. Emma and Irlana

Post by splotch Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:17 pm

(Irlana doesn't have a bra it appears Smile)
Gortha leaped to her feet, still clutching the purple top. She had won! She had only been stripped to her underwear, and was had removed the last garment. She jumped for joy, giving the audience a good view of her firm and fit body. What did she care? She wasn't going to be humiliated!

Meanwhile Galdrina pushed Irlana off, sending the naked woman sprawling. Galdrina rose, dusting herself off. She was annoyed at Irlana, how had almost stripped her nude and had fought off almost all her attacks. Despite winning Galdrina still felt annoyed. Well, she would take off her frustrations on the losers! She stood by Gortha.

Meanwhile, the two nude defeated women cowered together, covering themselves. Gortha and Galdrina looked down at them with smiles on their faces.

"What should we do with them?" Gortha asked. She had never won a match and didn't know the best forfeit.

splotch

Back to top Go down

Gortha and Galdrina vs. Emma and Irlana - Page 2 Empty Re: Gortha and Galdrina vs. Emma and Irlana

Post by Myds6 Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:25 am

This one is mine for now, Galdrina said, pointing to Irlana. "You can have the little squirt." Gortha didn't love taking orders for an elf, but the request seemed fair enough. "Stand up straight, hands out to the sides!" Gortha ordered Emma, and the Halfling complied, with hesitation. Gortha walked around her, and saw the tattoo on her backside. "What's a swinezit?" she asked, slapping that tattoo with some force, adding, "sounds gross."

"It's only the finest college of witchcraft and wizardry in all the realms! But I wouldn't expect one of your kind to know of it," Emma replied, haughtily. "Someone of my kind, you mean a half-orc?" said Gortha, slapping her again angrily. "Oh, no...I mean a dumb peasant!" Emma responded, adding, "there's a half-orc or two at the school." Gortha was no more pleased with this answer. Now she real had it in for the half-Halfling.

Galdrina, meanwhile, was totally fed up with Irlana. She had been nearly stripped by the mage, who was difficult to fight. What's more, she was undeniably beautiful. "I don't feel threatened by you," she thought, "but beauty is MY realm. I'll have to do something about this."

She walked up to Irlana, fondled her dark, wavy hair, then pulled on it. Irlana reacted with only a scowl of reproach. "You think you're so lovely, don't you..." She poked two fingers sharply into the love handles of Irlana's stomach, "But you're not." Slapping her hard on the backside a few times to demonstrate, she responded, "Look at this jiggly flab. You're a pig."

Reaching around the front of her, she tugged at the mage's ample bush. "You don't shave that, do you? Oh, don't worry, I won't bother to...don't want to make you look better. Besides, it seems like I'd need half a week and three serfs with scythes to cut that down to size." Walking in front of Irlana, she slapped her face. Irlana wanted to respond, and was grinding her teeth not to smack this elf to the ground. But now Galdrina's hands were on her breasts. "Well, you have some tits, but boy do they hang low! I think the first thing you can do is clean the sweat and sand you got all over me by falling on top of me...with your tongue. Then, maybe I'll give you the spanking you so deserve, and we'll see what I feel like then." She forced the mage to her knees. "OK....tongue out. Start here!" Galdrina turned her back on Irlana and stuck out her backside, smiling. "By the end, you'll understand what a beautiful body is like, and why, far from magnificent, you're a fat cow."
Myds6
Myds6

http://myds6.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:33 pm

Irlana, stomach in knots, knees rattling, lowered herself to a crouch. Galdrina stuck out a leg. Irlana forced herself to begin giving Galdrina's firm, muscular legs a tounge bath.

"Ooh, do you feel that?" Galdrina said, in the blissful state of domination. "That's what a real woman's body feels like, not a tubby cow like you!"

IRlana blinked back her shame and went on. She licked both feet clean, getting sandy grit on her tongue. Her nude backside stuck out behind her as she worked. She made her way up, feeling the salt on Galdrina's thighs. She neared Galdrina's crotch, bare and uncovered, but was surprised as Galdrina slapped her!

"I'm afraid you haven't earned the right." Galdrina smiled. Though you can lick back here!" With that Galdrina swung around, shoving her butt into Irlana's face. Irlana gasped as her face was pressed to Galdrina's firm butt cheek. The crowd roared with laughter, the viewfinder showing IRlana's shocked face against Galdrina's butt cheek! Irlana moaned, then went about the humiliating work of literally kissing her enemies ass!

Gortha meanwhile, glared angrily at the nude Emma.

"You're too skinny and frail!" Gortha said, finally thinking of something. "Let's whip you into shape! Drop and do as many pushups as you can! And make sure those little nips of yours touch the ground every time!

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:05 am

Irlana was humiliated as her tongue slid over her enemies shapely backside. She hadn't expected to kiss her ass today, that's for certain. If her assigned teammate had been stronger, things might have been the other way around!

Gortha watched Emnma struggle through a few pushups. She pushed her face down into the sand on the 5th one, as the tiny Halfling struggled. "That's all you got?" Gortha started smacking her backside, trying to motivate her, or failing that, give her one hell of a spanking.
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:12 pm

Irlana finally stopped to cough and sputter.

"What are you doing?" Galdrina exclaimed. "Get back to work!"

Reluctantly Irlana continued working up Galdrina's body, licking every inch of it. She licked Galdrina's strong abs, feeling a pang of envy. Then she worked her way up to Galdrina's round, perky large chest.

"Yesss.." Galdrina purred as her vicitm licked her mounds. "Feel what an actually appealing chest is like!" Irlana quivered with shame as she went about her humiliating, yet provocative work.

Meanwhile, Emma struggled desperately to raise herself off the ground. She'd only done five pushups, she could do more!" But, every time she lifted herself the powerful Gorhta rained a blow down on her backside, causing her to squeal and fall again.

"Come on puny!" Gortha barked. "Use those twig arms!"

She spanked Emma, causing her to fall face first into the sand. Gortha then leaned over, and wedged her hand between Emma's thighs. Emma gasped as the half orc's rough fingers cupped around her crotch. She didn't insert, but her hand on Emma's privates caused a thrill to rush through Emma's body, and her face to make a shocked expression.

Then, using her impressive strength, Gortha proceeded to lift Emma. Emma was pulled upright, all her weight being held by the hand going between her legs and over her crotch. She squealed, limbs flailing as Gortha lifted her upright easily. Emma squealed, all her weight rubbing her crotch against the inside of Gortha's hand, any movement rubbing her lips against the half orcs paw!

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:52 am

Emma started moaning. She didn't expect the mechanical stimulation of being held up by her pubic mound to be so efficient! Her mind certainly wasn't in the right place for it...but it was happening anyway...first small amounts of oily liquid and then the levee broke. Gortha nearly dropped her as she became slippery and her body went limp with a huge moan.

Irlana's experience was less satisfactory. If she found this elf attractive, it made her feel guilty, because Jessica was watching from the stands. She wouldn't give in to Galdrina. Besides, she was so mean! hen she finally had licked her way up to the elf's neck,s he was pushed back by a hand to her face. "Turn around," Galdrina ordered, matter=of=factly, grabbing her hair and making sure she followed the order.

With her large backside presented to the crowd and viewing sphere, Galdrina started in, hitting it hard, taking pleasure as it reddened. "Watch it all jiggle when I slap her big ass," she said to the arena crowd, not caring if anyone was listening or not. Irlana tried scanning the crowd for Jessica, but she couldn't concentrate long enough to find her before the next huge smack came, pushing her forward a bit and causing her whole body to jiggle. Any place her eyes had been concentrating on in the crowd was lost and had to be rediscovered after every smack.
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:28 am

Gortha, rather disgusted, dropped Emma, who had recently cum. Emma fell sprawled, legs wide, not bothering to hide anything. Dampness gleamed on her thighs as she struggled to catch her breath, face down and naked on the sand.

"Still think your better then me?" Gortha mocked, wiping her hand on her thigh. "What good is all your education when your loosing control of yourself in public!"

Grotha felt she'd proven her point. She turned to Galdrina, who was busy spanking wildly at Irlana. Irlana's red streaked backside showed that she'd suffered over fifty spankings. Though she was extreme pain and felt total humiliation, Irlana still had not cried. She was not going to give Galrdina the satisfaction!

Galdrina, out of breath, was forced to stop. She was so frustated by Irlana's display of will!

"I think I'm about done with the other." Gortha said as she joined Galdrina. Emma crawled over to Irlana to cower by her as Irlana rubbed her butt and moaned.

"Oh no." Galdrina said. "One more thing..."

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:52 pm

"What were you thinking?" Gortha asked.

"Well, since pain didn't make them crack, let's try something else." Galdrina suggest, approaching the cowering nude women.

"No please!" Emma squealed. "Just leave us alone!"

Irlana simply glared defiantly while rubbing her raw backside.

"What do you mean?" Gortha asked.

"Well, let's try.. this!" Galdrina lunged at Irlana. She began roughly and forcefully tickling her sides. Gortha was startled, then smiled, doing the same to Emma.

"HAHAHAHA STOP IT!" Irlana said, loosing her composure. Her heavy chest swung wildly as she fidgeted flailed. Emma squealed a high pitch squeak as Gortha's rough hands tickled under her arms.

"Don't let up!" Galrdina said. "Tickle them until they break!"

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:13 pm

Irlana and Emma lost all self control after a few moment being tickled. They lost their ability to cover themselves, to hold still or even think straight. Instead they laughed like loons, flailing wildly, bodies rocked with spastic convulsions. Everything was revealed as their bodies gyrated. Every inch of Emma's small piete body, every bit or Irlana's large curvy form.

"Look at your jellyrolls shake fatass!" Galdrina whispered into Irlana's ear as she tickled her. Irlana, thorugh her tear filled eyes she looked at the screen. There was her own image projected huge. Her large breasts swung wildly. Her stomach flopped up and down. Her thighs undulated and jiggled!

Irlana began to cry for real now, totally broken.

Emma meanwhile, had a different problem. She really had to pee and wasn't sure if she could hold it!

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:48 pm

It didn't help that her womanhood was already soaking wet from her unavoidable orgasm earlier. "No! Stop! Pleeeease!" Emma cried. Gortha noticed the Halfling holding her legs tightly together, and her hands clamping down between her legs. She understood exactly what that meant, so she tickled away. When she saw the first drips falling from Emma's hands, she thought of a further humiliation. Once again, she picked up the Halfling, careful to hold her out away from herself this time. Quickly, she flipped her over. By grabbing herself to try to hold it in, Emma was peeing onto her hands, which simply made the urine fall to the ground, and onto her hairy Halfling feet when she was standing. Now, though, her hands were stopping it, and instead of shooting out, it dripped down her body!

"Looks like it's going to be a rainy day for little Emma!" Aloysius joked. Emma hated being called little. It made her sound like a child! In fact, she was just the proper size for a Halfling.

Holding her calves so she was upside-down, Gortha planted the Halfling head-first in the sand. Emma watched in horror as the stream came down her torso, between her breasts, and down her neck. But, in a gleefully cruel twist, Gortha angled the halfling's body so she was urinating on her own face. "That's for coming on my hand before!" the half-orc laughed.

For such a small being, Emma certainly had a fulsome bladder, Gortha thought. By the time the stream came to a halt, her face and hair were soaking wet. Gortha dropped her calves in such a way as to ensure she ended up face down in the now-wet sand, which clung comically to her hair and face.

Irlana was almost as outraged for her teammate as concerned for her own humiliation as her curvy body jiggled. But she bit her lip as she realized that she might have the same problem soon, if this tickling didn't end!
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2