Enferia Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trouble with Pranksters

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Trouble with Pranksters - Page 2 Empty Re: Trouble with Pranksters

Post by Phantompen Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:37 pm

Velatha couldn't believe this was happening. The half-elf was more clever than she'd initially thought, she had to admit. Thankfully she hadn't stolen any jewelry tonight, and had never resorted to hiding pilfered goods down her pants (save one occasion, but that was neither here nor there).

"Yeah... I'll... gah, this is humiliating." she muttered as she worked her pants down with one hand. It was an awkward affair and involved plenty of swinging of her hips. After a few long and uncomfortable moments she finally succeeded, her pants pooling around her ankles.

"So... there you go. Pants are off. Am I good now?" she asked, wanting this to be done with as quickly as possible.

Phantompen
Admin

https://enferiaadventures.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Trouble with Pranksters - Page 2 Empty Re: Trouble with Pranksters

Post by Myds6 Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:23 pm

Minna blushed.  "I'm sorry to hav' ta do this ma'am, but, I'm ginna need to look a bit closer to be sure."  The dwarf's height put her at a better angle for observation of Velatha's nethers than a human or another elf would have.  "Sorry," she said, pulling apart Velatha's rear cheeks.  "Nothin' there!" she said.  Then, walking around to the front, she gently parted the lips, as gently as she could with her rough smithing hands.  "Nothin interesting there either... Very sorry, ma'am.  You're free to go.  For this, awkward experience, have a few drinks on the house.  Just ask me, I'll-uh....I'll remember ya."
Myds6
Myds6

http://myds6.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2