Enferia Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ALANA VS. VANNETH: GRUDGEMATCH!

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

ALANA VS. VANNETH: GRUDGEMATCH! Empty ALANA VS. VANNETH: GRUDGEMATCH!

Post by splotch Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:54 pm

I stepped aside after my last few threads stalled. I'm glad to see the forum is more active now! Would anyone want to start a bout? Any of my characters versus any of yours?

Last edited by splotch on Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

splotch

Back to top Go down

ALANA VS. VANNETH: GRUDGEMATCH! Empty Re: ALANA VS. VANNETH: GRUDGEMATCH!

Post by splotch Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:08 pm

For Example I have Princess Ellia, Seline the Spatial Mage, Vanneth the Barbarian, Galdrine the proudd fencer, Gortha the half orc peasant, Enora the lustful former nun, and probably quite a few I'm forgetting. Oh, Manila the songstress as well.

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantompen Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:15 pm

I'll be curious to see what fight comes out of this. Personally, I'm just not into the combat aspect all that much anymore. But that's just me, and I know at least a few others here will probably take up this offer.

Phantompen
Admin

https://enferiaadventures.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:28 pm

Should I jump in on one of the adventures? What do you like to do on the board now?

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantompen Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:38 pm

I'm content to just do the simpler adventure stuff. But don't let that confine you. Do what you want to do, I think it's just a little quiet on the board at the moment. Give it some time.

Phantompen
Admin

https://enferiaadventures.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:54 pm

No hurry, just curious. Haven't gotten a chance to read the adventures yet.

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:18 pm

(I think the adventure makes it so I have a battle coming up with the twins soon, so I'll et someone else jump on this first. If it's a while and no one else bites, just give me a shout, and I'll be there. But you've probably fought all of my characters by now.)
Myds6
Myds6

http://myds6.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:56 am

For the fight I remember that Alana Greenhill still her vengeance against vaneth the barbarian
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:28 pm

Vanneth groaned in annoyance. She was behind the gate, waiting entry into the arena. To fight yet another fight she didn't' want to fight. To be oogled by these supposedly civilized folks, to be stripped and demeaned before them. Well, she hoped at the very least she'd be the one doing the stripping!

The crowd was in a bit of a tizzy. This had been hyped for weeks, a grudge match between a wild knight and the loose cannon barbarian who'd brought her in. Also, there had been no fights for the last week, and people were eager to see some action! The announcer stepped up to his podium, and though some cheered, there was an obvious feeling of 'lets get on with it!'

'Ladies and Gentlemen, elves and dwarves: I implore you to ready yourself for an amazing display of combat prowess and savagery. Welcome a returning fighter, the savage, the wild, the lovely... VANNETH THE BARBARIAN!"

THe crowd cheered. Vanneth sighed, then entered through the gate into the arena. She did her best to ignore the crowd, gritting her teeth and gripping her two clubs.

"And, in this corner..."

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:03 pm

(welcome back Splotch!)
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:35 am

"The Ex-Warlord who looted and stole traveler clothes and stuff, she has been beated by a team of 3 courageous adventurer, Vanneth was one of them. She swear revenge against, all applause Alana the ex warlord." Yell Alosius.
Alana enter into the arena. Finally she will have her revenge against the woman who beat her last time ! she lift her two handed battle-axe and yell

"Last time Vanneth I only expose your pale chubby butt ! This time I will beat it like a drum !"

After that, she begin to charge into the direction of the barbarian girl ! (17)
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:06 pm

(17)
Vanneth narrowly managed to parry the Ex-Warlord's thrust. She was suprised by Alan's strength, speed and rage. She'd have to match her, strength to strength, rage to rage, if she were to stand a chance. With her offhand club she swung, a wide sweeping blow aimed to trip Alana, coming straight at her rear end!

(18)

Last edited by splotch on Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:31 am; edited 1 time in total

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:45 am

(excuse me but how can you roll a score of 24 on a D10 ?)
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:30 am

(Oh, I thought it was d20 for some reason. Been a while, I'll fix it now.)

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:11 pm

(no problem bros !)

(19) Alana parry on the edge the sweeping blow of the Barbarian. "Good you're in better form since our dungeon fight !" then she try to smash the intimacy of Vanneth with the flat of her axe. (17) "time to make scramble eggs !"
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:50 pm

(11)
Alana's surprise low blow caught Vanneth off guard, slamming right into her most sensitive are between her legs. The blow dislodged her belt, disarming her of her stone dagger and allowing her fur wrap to billow out a bit in the wind.

"AHH!" She gasped, falling to her knees and slamming her thighs together.

"Ooh, that's gotta hurt!" The announcer said over the crowd's laughter. "Let's see how this supposedly mighty Barbarian reacts to getting slammed like that!"

Alana smiled, thinking the fight would be out of Vanneth. Then the Barbarian's head snapped up. Her eyes were bloodshot. Her mouth twisted with fury. Alana felt a tingle of fear for the first time. Perhaps she'd pissed off the wrong Barbarian!

Vanneth suddenly let loose a shocking roar, a barbarian battle call. It was so loud and fierce that it silenced the crowd, and even the ever eager viewfinder camera swung back to protect itself. Then she lunged forward, muscled legs kicking off the ground. She launched straight up, then brought herself down to attack!

(13 to attack)

(8 to intimidate, beat with a intelligence or wisdom check. I was thinking it wont cause any stripping, but just a way to change up gameplay.)

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:20 am

(parry 16) Alana parry easily the attack. But something have change into the style of the attack of the Barbarian, the cheap shot doesn't stun her adversary but its maker her more angry !
She observe her, remember the last time she fight her, she have doing the same thing. her new state will complicate the fight. but she won't be afraid of her this time !
(Critical success for resisting at the intimidation !^^) Apparently Vanneth have catch a cold because her shocking and terrifying battle call looked more as a angry cat who got her tail blocked in the door.

She swing her axe into the goal of cut her top off (15)
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:58 pm

(17)
Vanneth sprang back, vaulting off her powerful legs as the blow came within inches of her chest. She growled, still in a rage. She lunged forward, smashing a wide arch with her stone club, intent on returning the favor and hitting Alana between the legs!
(13)

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:40 pm

Surprise by the power and the speed of the attack, Alana parry on the attack on the edge (14) "Want reckoning ? Too bad I don't want !" Before trying to slice the top of the barbarian girl (17)
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:28 pm

(12)
The warhammer grazed Vanneth's chest, ripping away her fur clothing. She now stood with only a thin wrap around her chest and a thong over her crotch. All the rest of her well muscled limbs and torso was exposed.

Vanneth felt shame and fury. Not just at being exposed to the laughing crowd, though she didn't enjoy that. She was mostly embarrassed at how handily Alana was beating her! It was obvious the girl had been training. Vanneth was a warrior, and wanted to prove valor and skill! Instead she'd been easily stripped to her underwear by her supposed opponent. Flushing, she tried a change of strategy. She feigned a high attack with her right hand club, then swiped at Alana's waist with the lower club, hoping to finally break through Alana's guard!

(14)

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:09 am

(sorry for my lack of answer, but I begin to dry off on the inspiration. But I work on it. and sorry but the dice don't want Vanneth win ^^)

(16) Alana see the feigned attack and block it. "Seriously ? It's all you've got ? When you were with your friend, you were more interesting ! Or maybe that thong is too tight and don't let you hairy pussy breath, let me resolve this for you ! I can see your chubby ass I want to see your bush !"

She say while hurling her hammer in the direction of the thong of Vanneth (12)
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:04 pm

(criticial success!)

Vanneth managed to scramble out of the way, spinning to dodge the hammer blow to her nethers. She was furious at this second attempt to hit her privates! Alana was going down, she swore it!

She ran, bare thick legs pumping, then leaped up. The viewfinder got an amazing shot of her from behind, bare buttocks almost entirely exposed around her thong, every muscle in her body flexed. Then she came down, smashing her club at Alana!

(17. Finally, some good rolls!)

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:07 pm

(14) Alana try to parry but this time she react a little too late and Vanneth got her right shoulder-pad. "Finally, chubby butt naked begin to wake up. Do you here the cheer of the crown who love to see it. maybe I should show to them more of your body !"

She hurl her hammer again in the direction of Vanneth chest (Critical fail ! finally the well turn !) But she give too much energy in her swing and she was pulled away by her hammer and fall on her tummy right in under the nose of Vanneth
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:25 pm

Vanneth growled, yet a smile tickled her lip. Alan lay helpless before her! The chaotic gods of combat had granted her favor. Hoisting up her clubs she carefully aimed to batter and smash off Alana's torso armor and leave her defenseless!
(16)

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:47 am

The violent and well placed strike of Vanneth shatter the chestplate of Alana, leaving her with only her shirt for top. "Okay this time I'm going serious ! I will break your eggs so violently that you will pee on yourself like a little girl !" She stand up and try to hit Vanneth in the tacos with her hammer (12)
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next