Enferia Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zenzi versus Manila

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Zenzi versus Manila - Page 2 Empty Re: Zenzi versus Manila

Post by splotch Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:17 pm

(Not sure what you're attack was)

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:03 pm

(sword attack !)
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:37 pm

(13) Manila spun, dodging the blade. Too close to catch her breath and blast a sonic scream, she decided to use her dancer's grace and muscular legs. The threw a kick at Zenzi's stomach. At the same time her hand snaked out at her clothes. She hoped to knock her off balance then steal another clothing item. (Critical failure! You can decide how this goes.)

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Sun Aug 18, 2019 8:04 am

(Actually, Zenzi have on her : her oversized bras with oversized flowers on each cup, her pink boy-short with cup-cake printed and her clown-shoes !)

Zenzi don't understand what's happening now, she take a kick in a stomach (I made a critical fail, I don't joking it's really happening.) but after that Manila try to grab her bras strap to rip of them but her feet trip on Zenzi clown shoes and make her begin to fall on ground, Zenzi wanted to try something on her but the side effect of the clown muffin ate earlier begin to manifest and Zenzi have an urge to pee ! She made appear a woodend toilet cabin and disappear inside.

(If Manila open the cabin door or blast the cabin wall, she will find Zenzi sitting on a bucket with the panties on the feet)
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:42 pm

Manila hobbled to her feet. Then, seeing the clown had retreated into the strange booth, Manila drew a deep breath and unleashed a sonic scream to blow the booth down! (11)

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Tue Aug 20, 2019 5:17 am

The wall of the booth tremble before falling down. Now everybody can see Zenzi sitting on a toilet seat with her panties on her feet. She blushed because it's very humiliating to be see like that. pull up her panties quickly before using her socks-whip ! (16, with the power of her god, her sock whip like real whip and smell bad !)
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Fri Aug 23, 2019 5:49 am

(13) The sock whip hit Manila in the hip, tearing off her skirt and revealing her pink ruffled bloomers. She blushed, long legs revealed, knees slapping together as she was left in just her panties.

"Y.. you bitch!" She stammered before letting loose another sonic blast. (12)

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:40 pm

(Critical Fail !) Zenzi was bringing back her sock whip when she was hurt by the sonic blast. Her weapon and her bras were shredded to small piece exposing her normal coffee skinned boobs. She blushed and hide them with her hand.
The sonic blast vibration was so strong that made her boy-short fall on her feet exposing a green panties with flowers printed on it. she was so ridicule she don't move before remembering what she can doing now ! (for her panties see the endless panties ability on her character sheet)
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Sat Aug 31, 2019 6:31 pm

Manila grabbed the panties, ripping upwards in an attempt rip the panties off while giving Zenzi a powerful wedgie. She'd had it with this clown! (13)

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Sun Sep 01, 2019 5:37 am

(Critical fail again, I don't joke !) Zenzi was so dizzy by the sonic wave that she can't see or dodge the evil atomic wedgie given by Manila. It was pain and humiliation right there. "YEOUCH !!!!! STOP IT !!!!" was the only thing Zenzi was able to say. With a loudly ripping sound, the panties was destroy, exposing another one a blue one with ponies printed on it. (The endless panties : When the panties of Zenzi are pulled by brute force, another pair is under the first one, and so, and so. weapon attack, fire, magic and other thing that destroy the panties in one shot can nullify this power and expose the true panties.)
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Tue Sep 03, 2019 2:47 pm

Manila blinked in shock. She'd just ripped off Zenzi's panties... to reveal another set of panties? Confused, she tossed aside the first pair, and reached to tear off the blue ones she now wore.
(15. I think one more pair and she'll use her magic.)

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Wed Sep 04, 2019 4:32 pm

"Oup's I think I loved that one ! could play please stop reaping my panties please ?" Say Zenzi while trying to escape Manila but Fail (12) and the songstress rip the blue one exposing a bright silver one with *Real moon* printed on the backside. Zenzi fake blushing and add :"I hope you like this one ?"
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Tue Sep 17, 2019 2:08 am

"This is ridiculous! How many pairs of underwear do you have?!" Manila yelled in exasperation. "Well, I don't care because I'm blasting them all off! With that she stepped back unleash a sonic blast straight at those panties, and anything under them! (15)

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Tue Sep 17, 2019 2:40 am

"Oupsie, I think she's really angry this time !" Say Zenzi while trying to dodge the sonic blast but she react a little bit late and her panties was shredded away by the attack. Now everybody can see her hairy bush and her chubby butt. "Squeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllll" was the only thing she says after discover her nudity state and hide it with her clown hat !

"Apparently it's the end of the show for Zenzi, she's naked so she lost ! Not it's time for punishment for her, what Manila will do it to her ?" say Aloysius.
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:36 am

"Well you silly clown, you really offended me with you're endless supply of costumes and tricks!" Manila explained. "The thing is, I'm worried you'll view any punishment as a chance to make light and humor, and I want you you joke-less and exposed!"

She pondered for a moment, then went on.

"So Zenzi, your forfeit is you must do the sexiest dance you can to try to win favor from the crowd! No jokes, no humor. Try to inspire true lust in the audience, or I'll do something worst to follow this up!"

As she spoke, probably due to the queen's magic, a band appeared in the announcer's box and began piping out a low, sultry rhythm.

"People of Enferia!" Manila turned to the crowd. "This forfeit only ends when you tip enough to Zenzi, who will be trying so hard to thrill you, to fill this bucket!"

She ran and retrieved a nearby wood bucket used to clean up after matches. Manila placed it in front of Zenzi.

"Throw down your coins, but heed! Only do so if you are truly titlated and pleasured by Zenzi's dancing! If you wish to mock her throw old fruit at her instead!"

Manila backed away, someone had brought out a stool and she sat to enjoy the show.

"Now dance Zenzi! Dance!"

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Tue Sep 17, 2019 6:38 am

A sexy dance ? now Zenzi have a problem she don't any sexy dance... she only know stupid dance, funny dance, ridicule dance. But she try something to satisfy the crowd. (agility check 12) so she begin to wiggle her fluffy butt, lift and release her breast, trying to be sexy.

(The pseudo dance of Zenzi is funny, ridiculous, pathetic but not sexy, she can't do this)
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Thu Sep 19, 2019 2:56 am

"Hahaha! What was that!" Laughed manila. "That was the funniest dance I've ever seen. Here, I want to see more! Come give me a table dance, and if it's actually the slightest bit erotic I'll let you leave, you awkward cow!"

Manila cackled from her stool, motioning Zenzi towards her lap...

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:23 am

Apparently Zenzi do a good job because Manila was laughing ! Now she want a table dance ? Zenzi will try that. (Critical fail) apprently The clown-priest was not trained in table dance, because she fall several time and exposing in totally chubby ass and finish by falling on the ground, legs open wild, showing to everyone her hairy pussy !
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Thu Sep 26, 2019 2:54 pm

"Ha! I beat you you... chubby clown!" Manila panted, throat raw from her many sonic screams.

"The winner, tiny tits the screech owl... Manila the unendowded!" The announcer called. Raging in indignation, Manila cupped her little breasts.

"That's enough clown!" Manila said, embarrassed and angry. She kicked Zenzi in her naked butt, knocking her flat and naked on the sand. Then Manila took off running as the crowd laughing at her.

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2