Enferia Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Return: Christie the Grey Witch vs...

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Return: Christie the Grey Witch vs... - Page 2 Empty Re: The Return: Christie the Grey Witch vs...

Post by cerindclvr Wed May 08, 2019 4:46 pm

((hard, literal lols in appreciation of "wear that fine ass out!" <3 ))
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Return: Christie the Grey Witch vs... - Page 2 Empty Re: The Return: Christie the Grey Witch vs...

Post by Krucible Wed May 08, 2019 7:32 pm

(Unless I'm too tired, I should have the next post done later tonight. And cerindclvr, be prepared for one last roll~.)

Krucible

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Wed May 08, 2019 9:38 pm

((hmm... i'm quite intrigued!))
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Krucible Wed May 08, 2019 10:05 pm

"Ahhhh~... It is so satisfying to reveal for everyone the pathetic insect that you are." Rana remarked as she walked over to Christie. She then leaned over and caressed the witches cheek, but quickly pulled her hand away when Christie tried to bite her.

"Hmm, seems like you still have a little bite left in you." Rana mused as she made a few gestures with her hands. "I think I'll put that to use~."

Christie yelped in surprise as she suddenly found herself lying on her back with her knees bent and her legs spread apart, giving a completely unobstructed view of her nether regions to Rana.

"You have a real cute snatch there. Those labia of yours look like some nice puffy pillows." the web-spinner opined as she took in the sight. "But I think you look a little lonely down there. How about a friend to share the shame with you?"

Clouded by her rage directed towards Rana, Christie completely disregarded the other combatant who was in the arena with them. A combatant that Rana had also caught in her web. With another gesture of her hands, Miria was flung over towards them, just as naked as Christie.

"How about we play a little game~? I'm sure both of you will love it~."

With a little extra maneuvering, Rana managed to position Miria directly on top of Christie in a perfectly fitting 69 position. Both women were now forced to stare directly at the others pussy.

"Say what you will, but I won't allow an opportunity like this to slip by! I plan on making your forfeit a glorious one! A grand spectacle that is sure to please the Queen!" Rana crooned as she swung her arms out and started to work up the crowd. "But let it not be said that I am without mercy! As such, only one of you need suffer by my hand! So here's the game!"

Rana then gave Miria a slap on the ass and pulled her tail away from covering her privates. "An eating contest! And yes, I do mean that kind of eating! First to cum loses! Whoever is able to restrain themselves from climaxing will be let off without further humiliation!"

(Here we go! Roll a standard 6 sided die once, without adding anything to the result. If you get the higher number, then Christie will get off, but not get off.)

Krucible

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Wed May 08, 2019 11:00 pm

((4))

So that's your game, you clever bitch.  Christie thought, narrowing her eyes at Rana.  Her face remained a scowl, though she made no noise except when the magic abruptly shifted her position.  She let out a little indignant grunt of frustration, finding herself in a very vulnerable pose.  Her thick, toned thighs were up near her torso, leaving her generous ass and puffy lips fully exposed.  Christie rolled her eyes as Rana taunted her, though the burning in her cheeks suggested something about having her bits described in such lurid detail caused her some embarrassment!

"Well, I can't recall the last time we saw Christie all splayed out like this, folks!" the announcer cheered.  "Obviously, we're going to need a reminder of what those naughty bits look like!"

The viewing sphere obliged, the smoky depths shifting for a moment before the enormous image of Christie's twat shimmered into view.  Her glistening pussy lips almost sparkled in the sunlight, framed by her soft thatch of pubes.  Christie tried to not look at the detail, from her swelling clit poking out from under its hood, to the way the perspective shown trailed down to her tight pink asshole, which clenched in reaction to being put on display.

Christie opened her mouth to make some smart response to the announcer or to Rana, when Miria practically landed on her face.  Staring closely at Miria's lightly furred snatch, her breath drifting against it, Christie could almost feel Miria's gaze just as close to her own.  Rana outlined the rules, and Christie's heart sank.  It was a good forfeit in that there was no real way to win -- it forced the losers to try and perform enthusiastically.  Getting into it and doing the job right was humiliating enough with an audience, not to mention not getting off...

She briefly wondered what the following forfeit could even be!

"No hands eh? I guess that would make this even easier..." she said in a husky, sultry voice that she made sure to let resonate through Miria's crotch in a near-vibration.  Her breath got closer until the were-cat felt the lightest, feathery, teasing kisses and the brushing tip of her tongue.  Gradually, the pecks and light licking gave way to a gentle nuzzle of her soft face, or a longer, slower lick along Miria's slit.  She left her weak spots alone, for now, hoping to really drive her wild.  A big, randy grin was on her face as she lapped at and kissed at Miria's pussy, and occasionally Christie gave a wicked look up at the crowd, like she might even be enjoying herself.
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Krucible Thu May 09, 2019 8:32 pm

Roll- 6 (I'm gonna need a new rabbits foot at this rate!)

Miria was understandably angry with Rana, as the woman was meant to be her ally for the duration of the match. Not turn on her as soon as the opportunity presented itself. Still, Miria was not the type to outwardly show her anger. She'd rather fume in silence, letting the target of her animosity think everything was relatively okay.

So seeing as how Rana provided her with an out from the more serious punishment she had in mind, the were-cat was sufficiently motivated to play along with Rana's antics and get things over with. She nearly yelped as she felt Christie's tongue begin to probe the folds of her vagina, but quickly composed herself. There was no way in hell that she was going to lose to Christie at something like this. All she needed to do was fall back on her injutsu training.

*Injutsu: Sexual Arts- A skill taught to female ninja for use in seducing targets for either assassination or information gathering. As the name implies, it revolves heavily around sex.*

She took a deep breath before gently blowing air against Christie's snatch, resulting in her sex quivering in anticipation. Christie must have taken that as a challenge, because not even a moment later the Witch upped her game and started taking long licks across the entirety of Miria's cunny. The were-cat almost felt insulted by her pathetic attempts.

Sticking out her tongue, Miria just barely grazed Christie's clit with the tip of her tongue and gave it a few flicks. The were-cat could feel Christie's body suddenly jerk from beneath her, and could even get a glimpse of her anus clenching as she tried to suppress the pleasure she was experiencing. Her reaction was perfectly natural, seeing as how Miria's tongue was similar to that of an actual cats. As she began to take long, slow licks of Christie's labia, the Witch was subjected to the feeling of hundreds of rough bristles brushing and scratching at every inch of her pussy. Miria plunged her tongue deep inside Christie's hole, and could almost reach out and lick at the entrance to her uterus.

Christie was in dire straights. She completely underestimated her opponents capabilities when it came to sex (God, never did she expect that thought to cross her mind). Her only hope was to go all in, both figuratively and literally. Trying to match Miria's reach, she pressed her face directly against Miria's crotch and tongued her even harder.

The were-cat was tempted to smirk when Christie stuck her tongue deep within her twat. Without warning, Miria's vaginal walls constricted around Christie's tongue, doing their damnedest to hold the muscle in place and stop it from enacting further stimulation. The Witch widened her eyes in alarm as she tried in vain to remove her tongue from Miria's insides.

Miria took a moment to stop her assault on Christie's genitals and smirked at her. "A neat little trick, wouldn't you agree? It's absolutely perfect for a situation like this."

Christie weakly attempted to shake her head in the negative, but was overwhelmed with feelings of pleasure when Miria began sucking on her clit and gently nibbling the nub with her teeth. For all her power, Christie was totally helpless as Miria went all-out and gave her crotch a thorough tongue-lashing.

"Ahh!! I-It's coming!!!" Christie shouted as her body began to convulse. Miria gave her one last lick along the length of her slit, and Christie's body spasmed as she reached her climax.

"AAAAAHHHHH~!!!!"

The only downside for Miria, was getting her face splattered as Christie squirted her cum everywhere.

"What a climax folks!" the announcer bellowed as the viewing sphere broadcast Christie's orgasm.

"Well, it seems we have our victor~." Rana remarked with her trademark smirk. With a single flick of her wrist, she released Miria from the influence of her threads, and allowed the were-cat to take her leave.

But not before giving her a nice slap on the ass as she left. "I look forward to our next encounter~."

The were-cat didn't even dignify that with a head-turn, let alone a verbal response.

Rana then turned her attention towards Christie, who was still on the ground and breathing heavily from exertion.

"I hope you are ready for what cums next~."

(Again, don't know if you want to put in a response before I post the next bit. I still need a little time to finish writing a special something for it)

Krucible

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Fri May 10, 2019 6:17 am

((Sounds fantastic! I should be able to post today, I hope, if not tomorrow.))
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Fri May 10, 2019 7:21 pm

Christie's heart raced a little bit when she felt Miria blowing on her pussy. Shit, she knows what she's doing, she thought. Her nipples stiffened into hard little nubs that Miria could occasionally feel brushing against her as the witch's fit, naked body writhed around below. Her tender petals were all to eager to receive the were-cat's tongue, despite its roughness, and Christie shivered hard.

No..! Christie began to panic as the pleasure built. Please don't cum!

It was the worst-case scenario. After a long hiatus, and so much braggadocio... to lose while eating her opponent's pussy? Her face burned with shame as she rubbed it against Miria's folds as part of her eager ministrations. Desperate tongue swirled and licked circles around the nimble creature's clit, attempting to coax it out of its hood.

A moan escaped her lips, an aroused, whorish moan. If she weren't so distracted, she'd have let those vibrations ripple against her opponent's cunny. But it was becoming too much... she had... had to focus. With her face buried in Miria's snatch, though, she was as aroused as ever. The were-cat officially won second place as Christie gushed, giving one last humiliated groan of pleasure as her hips trembled and bucked.

The viewing sphere highlighted her additional defeat when she squirted like she hadn't cum in forever -- Miria's face dripped as she gasped, lifting her head up. Christie's spasming sex twitched for the audience as she kept her eyes shut tight. The announcer declared the victory, and Christie said nothing. The crowd was cheering vigorously.

At length, Christie took a breath and turned her head towards Rana as the Black Widow taunted her.

"So... the cat-girl made me cum. What are you going to do?" Christie said with a languid shrug, having grown a bit more relaxed. "I'm feeling pretty... sanguine right now. How bad are you going to make things for your future self?" she said with a wolfish grin. Only Christie would dare make such threats in a situation this bad. "You see, I already owe you for this... and I have a reputation to uphold, little spider."
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Krucible Fri May 10, 2019 9:17 pm

Rana sneered in joy at Christie's threats. It wasn't quite as fun when her prey would just lie there and take it. "I must say insect," Rana started as she rubbed Christie's genitals with her foot, eliciting a gasp from the still sensitive woman. "you are quite amusing. I absolutely adore it when my prey continues their struggles within my web... Go on, threaten me some more. Your curses are like music to my ears~. I'll be sure that you remember your place on the food chain when this is all said and done~."

Rana took a step back from Christie, and then made a gesture with her hands to adjust the threads holding the Grey Witch prisoner. She soon found herself standing upright with her arms at her sides and her legs akimbo.

"Well?" Christie huffed in annoyance. "What are you going to do to me now?"

A quiet chuckle escaped Rana's lips as her head began to jerk up and down. Running a hand through her hair, Rana seemed to find amusement with the situation. "What will I be doing?" she remarked with a sultry smirk. "Nothing... But you on the other hand~."

Christie had a sinking feeling in the pit of her stomach when her legs were forced apart as much as possible while still allowing her to stand. She then found herself bending over and presenting her rear-end towards the audience. The crowd cheered as Christie's asshole and pussy were on prominent display.

"Stop me if you've heard this one before;" Rana said sweetly as she walked over and grabbed a handful of Christie's derriere.

"The naked witch Christie, whose eyes were all misty, feeling quite embarrassed this day~."

Christie's anus clenched up out of reflex when she felt Rana's finger brush against it.

"Along came a spider, who stood right beside her~,"

She paled upon realizing that her own hands had made their way down towards her ass, and were now exposing her even further. The index and middle finger of one hand was spreading open her starfish, while her other set did the same with her pussy.

"and convinced miss Christie to play~."

If Christie was correct in her assumptions as to the meaning behind Rana's bastardized twist on the nursery rhyme, then things weren't going to end well for her. Moments later she was proven right, as she plunged her ring and middle fingers into her own twat and began pumping. She had just orgasmed not a minute earlier, and now she was being forced to do so again. Only this time it would be the result of her own ministrations.

"Go on Christie, give these people a show that they'll never forget~." Rana ordered as she continued to manipulate Christie's body with her threads.

"What's this?!" cried the announcer. "Is Christie so horny that she needs another release?! I didn't think she would do this with so many spectators!"

Whether Aloysius was aware of Rana being the one to manipulate Christie or not, he took great pleasure in convincing the audience that the Grey Witch was masturbating of her own volition.

Christie growled quietly in anger as she was forced to finger herself even harder. Her index finger was added to the mix, spreading her hole open even wider. She briefly squealed upon feeling her other middle finger press against her asshole and plunge itself deep into her rectum. Her face went through a myriad of expressions as both her holes were being assaulted, and by her own hands no less!

And it was obvious that Rana was trying to drag her torment out as long as possible, as she would constantly change the rhythm of her fingers. What felt like hours of agonizing punishment as Christie mentally begged for release, was almost at an end. Christie nearly had her entire right hand shoved up her snatch as Rana continued to control her movements. As for her backdoor, the only digit that wasn't inside was her thumb, but that was only so she had the leverage to really scrape at her insides.

Eyes filled with flames of hatred stared up at the web-spinner who now stood in front of her. She looked particularly pleased with her handiwork. Though it still came as much surprise when Rana leaned in and captured Christie's mouth in a deep kiss. The witch was too shocked by the sudden attack to do anything other than allow Rana free reign over her mouth and tongue. Christie's fingers sped up one last time, and she was sent to the peak of pleasure.

Collapsing on the ground, Christie weakly glared at Rana as the woman regarded her with an arrogant smile. "All that power you had earlier doesn't mean squat if you aren't skilled enough to use it. Remember that." she spoke as she caressed Christie's cheek.

"I look forward to our next tryst. In fact, if you are eager for some fun even sooner, be sure to stop be my room some time." Rana remarked as she turned to walk away. "For the time being, you provided me with plenty of masturbation material. I'll be sure to think of you later tonight~."

(I'll probably post at least one more time. Something along the lines of an epilogue. BTW, I think this is the start of a beautiful rivalry!)

Krucible

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Fri May 10, 2019 10:08 pm

(( <3 Christie will most certainly need to seek resolution on this <3 ))

Ugh, please... not this pose... she thought as her stomach sunk yet again this day. It all really went downhill when she was forced to affect that degrading posture, with her ass and pussy sticking out towards the crowd.

Dread steadily built up in Christie, hide it as she might, as her hands were forced to creep down her body towards her genitals. Being made to pry herself open would take a while to get old, she thought, at the almost alien feeling of getting forcefully manipulated by her own fingers. She shuddered at the feeling of the sunlight on her naughty bits. Her holes twitched self-consciously. What was she about to have to do?

Just a bit of fingering..? Okay... she dared to ponder, dutifully pumping digits in and out of her slick, dripping folds. A pair of fingers pinched her own clit gently, rubbing and twisting around it. A single prodding finger poked at her stretched anus, simultaneously, drawing a low groan from her as it pushed inside. Her lips opened in a gentle gasp as a significant portion of the Enferian population got to learn how she fingered herself. After a while, she was trying to do the work herself, she realized... and that's when her fingers were forced to slow down.

GodDAMMIT, she cursed inwardly. How long had she been fingering her holes? And how many times had she come close to orgasmn, only to be slowed down? I'm going to get this bitch, so gooood... please let me cum already! she thought. Dark gold irises glared up at Raa as she contemplated various ways to pay her back.

That's when Rana made her add the final fingers.

"Wh-hey!" she tried to stammer in sheer surprise as she slid all five digits into her eager pussy. Her mouth fell agape as four fingers wormed their way into her ass and began to roughly wiggle around her insides.

More fingers? Christie panted weakly as she continued to wear out her holes. She couldn't recall the last time she'd had this many digits inside of her, even her own. Fuck... I'm going to be really sore tomorrow, she thought, emitting an audible whimper.

Rana kissed her, suddenly, causing her body to quiver. Shit... she thought, not while she's kissing meee..! she whimpered and moaned into the kiss, eyes going wide for a moment right before her climax. Against her will, her hands moved quicker, and her body tremored in climax. She groaned wordlessly and slumped to her knees, glaring up with ashamed outrage.

Her expression twisted into one of shock as Rana caressed her cheek and presumed to lecture her on power and skill! How dare she! She was about to spout out an indignant response, but Rana followed up with more taunts.

She was... going to masturbate to this memory later? Somehow, that made Christie blush, of all the things, and she stammered without a response. She merely tried not to pout to angrily, folding her arms over her chest.

Queen Syndra clapped a few times from her box, emitting a monosyllabic laugh.

"Well-played, Black Widow," she said, fading slowly from sight. After she disappeared entirely, her voice continued: "We expect you will be returning to please us with more shows in the future..." echoed her supernaturally loud voice.
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Tue May 21, 2019 4:10 pm

((just looking back on this match -- what fun! You still around, Krucible..?))
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Krucible Sun May 26, 2019 11:48 am

Yeah, I'm here. Just IRL stuff keeping me distracted. (new games and the like)

Twas a good match indeed! I intended to add some sort of epilogue that could become the start of a rivalry between Rana and Christie, but I was busy with other stuff.

BTW, if you ever want to 'borrow' one of my characters in the event that I'm not available to post, feel free to do so. I have a feeling I'll be creating a few more, possibly for public use.

Krucible

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Tue May 28, 2019 12:32 pm

((good to know. holler if you are interested in doing another match or side project, like an adventure))
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2