Enferia Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Match: Caterina the Assassin vs. Solana the Dragon Knight

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Match: Caterina the Assassin vs. Solana the Dragon Knight Empty Match: Caterina the Assassin vs. Solana the Dragon Knight

Post by Phantompen Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:34 pm

The sky was dark, and the general agreement was that heavy rains and thunder would follow. That had little bearing on the arena, which still hosted battles no matter the weather by the Queen's decree. The magical dome that blocked out any potential rain hummed gently above the top of the arena, though the crowd's dull roar of conversation stood in for the rumblings of thunder.

"Ladies and gentlemen, it may be a dreary day outdoors, but it's always a wonderful day in the arena!" the announcer stated, pumping up the crowd. "And as always, we have a wonderful match for you all today! Let's see our contestants!"

As always, the east and west gates opened.

"For our first fighter, we have a member of the Dragon Knights! Trained and dangerous, let me hear a warm welcome for Solana Spellblade!"

From the east gate stepped a woman in shining silvered armor. The armor reflected the dull light of the overcast sky, giving the armor a gray sheen. The Dragon Knight ran a hand through her blue hair, waving to the crowd with her other hand. Then, in a swift motion the warrior unsheathed her sword and thrust its shining blade upward, bright even in the low light.

"Clearly an energetic fighter! Now, for our next contestant, we have a woman we admittedly know little of. Please, let's hear it for-"

((I figured I'll let you choose Caterina's name for the fight, assuming she attempted to use an alias when she was arrested at the end of her solo adventure.))

Phantompen
Admin

https://enferiaadventures.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Match: Caterina the Assassin vs. Solana the Dragon Knight Empty Re: Match: Caterina the Assassin vs. Solana the Dragon Knight

Post by westley24 Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:49 pm

"Caterina Auditore da Vee-nie-zia." the announcer finished. "Wow, that's a mouthful."

((It turns out that the police check your identity before they sign you up for the Arena. Caterina was quite disappointed by this fact.))

Caterina walked reluctantly into the Arena, not quite liking the feeling of sand under her boots. Clearly not caring for the audience, the assassin drew her sword and adopted a fencing stance.

"Let's just get this over with."

westley24

Back to top Go down

Match: Caterina the Assassin vs. Solana the Dragon Knight Empty Re: Match: Caterina the Assassin vs. Solana the Dragon Knight

Post by Phantompen Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:55 pm

"Well, you're certainly straight to the point, aren't you?" Solana asked with a smile, falling into a defensive stance as Caterina seemed to ready herself.

"Let the battle... BEGIN!" the announcer roared.

Initiative Roll:
Solana: 5+0=5
Caterina: 8+2=10

Caterina gets the first attack!

Current Health:

Solana: Silver Breastplate (15), Silver Greaves (10), Bra (1), Panties (1)

Caterina: Leather Jerkin (12), Leather Chausses (Cool, Shirt (1), Pants (1), Bra (1), Panties (1)

((This is obviously still experimental with the new armor durability, but I think this is a bit better for things to last longer in battle, yeah?))

Phantompen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by westley24 Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:03 am

"Well, I'd really rather not be here right now, so I hope you'll forgive for stripping you quickly," Caterina retorted.

To demonstrate, Caterina charged at her opponent, her sword ready to slice at the straps holding the dragon knight's breastplate up. Surely Solana wasn't wearing much beneath it, and some exposed skin certainly wouldn't make her a better fighter.

Attack on Solana's breastplate ( Str 8 )

((If you insist on keeping us clothed longer, than those stats seem about right.))

westley24

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantompen Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:15 am

((Eh, it's more about addressing Big Mara's points in the adventure. Certain characters were suffering greatly under the way equipment was set up with the lower durability.))

((Also, double-checking her character sheet, Caterina's strength stat is a 7. Unless I'm misreading something in her special traits section.))

Caterina: 4+2=6
Solana: 8+0=8
Successful Defense.

Caterina found her blade parried by Solana's own blade. Quickly disengaging and hopping back, Solana readied herself and made her own lunge at her opponent. (Str 7)

Solana: 5+2=7
Caterina: 2+2=4
Successful Attack.
Damage: 1+2=3 damage.

Solana's blade tore at Caterina's jerkin, opening a noticeable hole in the armor. It wasn't a terrible blow, but it certainly did some damage.

"What was that about stripping me quickly?" Solana taunted. "Some advice? Don't try fencing without a proper rapier."

Current Health:

Caterina: Leather Jerkin (9), Leather Chausses (8), Shirt (1), Pants (1), Bra (1), Panties (1)

Phantompen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by westley24 Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:28 am

((That was my bad on the Strength modifier. Good job catching me on that.))

Caterina jumped back as Solana made her attack, but she was a bit too slow. Somewhat abashedly, after having her previous comments thrown back at her, Caterina responded, "Maybe you're right about fencing, but there is more than one way to fight."

With that, Caterina attempted to tackle her opponent to the ground, then she would employ a bit of trickery and throw some of the Arena sand in Solana's face.

Attempt to grapple, followed by an attempt to distract

westley24

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantompen Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:36 am

Caterina: 1+2=3
Grapple failed.

Caterina's arms wrapped around Solana's midsection, ready to take the dragon knight to the ground. A sharp twist from Solana, however, broke Caterina's grip and separated the two once more.

"Whoa there! I know I'm only a puny half-elf, but I'm not quite so easy to overpower!" Solana teased, dancing back with her sword at the ready.

Caterina: 7+2=9
Distraction Successful.

Solana wasn't quite so lucky with Caterina's next maneuver. The assassin quickly knelt down and grabbed a handful of the arena sand, tossing it at her opponent's face. Solana jumped back too slow, the gritty cloud catching her in the eyes.

"AH! What the hell, you lunatic?!" Solana cried, rubbing at her eyes with her free hand while holding her sword askew in a weak defense stance. (Int 7)

Solana: 3+2-2(Distraction)= 3
Caterina: 1+2= 3
Critical Defense Failure.
3 points of damage done.

Solana couldn't see her opponent, but a Dragon Knight was trained to be ready for anything. It was still uncertain, but perhaps better than a sword strike. Solana's blade seemed to glow as she took a hasty slash at the empty air, a line of flame erupting from the end of her sword. The slash of fire caught Caterina across the chest, scorching her jerkin and weakening the leather. If Solana could see, she'd celebrate.

Solana will take a defense penalty on the next turn as she clears the sand from her eyes.

Current Health:

Caterina: Leather Jerkin (6), Leather Chausses (8), Shirt (1), Pants (1), Bra (1), Panties (1)

Phantompen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by westley24 Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:05 pm

"Well, I may be insane, but at least I'm effective," Caterina responded, probably unintentionally letting Solana know where she was. Caterina berated herself when Solana's attack went through.

The assassin opted for silence as she executed her next maneuver, rolling behind her oponent for a surprise attack. With any luck, that breastplate would be much less armored by the time she was done.

Attempt to tumble (Dex 7), followed by an attack on Solana's breastplate (Str 7), and if the tumble is successful, Caterina's BEHIND YOU! trait kicks in

westley24

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantompen Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:21 pm

Solana: 5+0=5
Tumble Successful.

Quick as lightning and silent as a shadow, Caterina rolled right past her blinded opponent, hopping to her feet behind the dragon knight.

Caterina: 10+2+1(trait)=12
Solana: 4-2=2
Critical Hit!
1+2+1(trait)=4 points of damage.

Caterina followed her beautiful roll up with a savage strike to Solana's unguarded back, her blade tearing into the fastenings of her armor. The dragon knight stumbled forward from the impact of the blow as her pauldrons fell from her shoulders.

With the sand finally out of her eyes, Solana turned to face her opponent, her expression hard to read. "Impressive move, that was." Solana said. "Really got me with that, and for that you've earned some respect."

Solana: 4+2=6
Successful Attack.
1+2=3 points of damage.

Solana followed up her compliment with a forward slash, her blade biting into Caterina's jerkin once more. The leather armor had seen better days, as the slashes and burns reduced it to a barely held together mess of leather. The jerkin was still on, but the top Caterina wore underneath was almost entirely on display.

Current Health:

Solana: Silver Breastplate (11), Silver Greaves (10), Bra (1), Panties (1)

Caterina: Leather Jerkin (3), Leather Chausses (Cool, Shirt (1), Pants (1), Bra (1), Panties (1)

Phantompen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by westley24 Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:43 pm

Caterina began to get nervous as she almost lost her armor. She would need to take Solana out quickly. Gathering her strength, Caterina put as much power as she could into a strike at the dragon knight's greaves.

Attack on Solana's greaves with Crushing Blow (Str 7)

westley24

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantompen Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:53 pm

Caterina: 5+2=7
Solana: 10+0=10
Critical Defense.

Solana gasped as Caterina's blade struck against her ankles, sending her crashing to the ground. The armor impacting with the ground kicked up a cloud of sand that, when cleared, showed the dragon knight astonishingly unharmed. The magic of the arena kept her ankle from being crushed or her foot being severed completely, but it was oddly enough the accuracy of the blade that had spared her equipment. The blade hit Solana directly between two sections of armor, catching the thin leather padding of her shoes and nothing else.

Climbing back to her feet, Solana looked bewildered. "Wow... that seriously stings!" the knight complained. "Guess I should be thankful you didn't take my pants right off, though..."

Caterina's blow, strong as it was, had put the assassin off balance and open to counterattack, and Solana intended to take full advantage.

Caterina: 4+2-2(Crushing Blow)=4
Successful Attack.
1+1=2 points of damage.

Solana's blade danced up Caterina's side, splitting leather as it went. The jerkin was still on, somehow, but just barely. It wouldn't take another hit in its current state.

Current Health:

Solana: Silver Breastplate (11), Silver Greaves (10), Bra (1), Panties (1)

Caterina: Leather Jerkin (1), Leather Chausses (8), Shirt (1), Pants (1), Bra (1), Panties (1)

Phantompen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by westley24 Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:01 pm

"Merda, I was sure that would work." Things had not been going Caterina's way so far this battle, but she intended to turn the tides. The assassin started slicing wildly at Solana's breastplate, hoping to do at least some damage.

Attack on Solana's breastplate (Str 7)

westley24

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantompen Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:08 pm

Solana: 3+0=3
Attack Successful.
1+2=3 points of damage.

Caterina's blade bit into Solana's breastplate, severing buckles and even popping off the plate set over her stomach. The dragon knight finally parried the blade away and put distance between herself and the other woman, but damage had certainly been done.

"Jeez! With strikes like that, I'd think you were trying to kill me!" Solana quipped, taken aback by the other woman's savage attack. "You know what you're doing with that thing."

Caterina: 6+2=8
Successful Defense.

Solana launched her own attack, hoping to finally be rid of Caterina's jerkin completely. Instead, the blue-haired woman found her blade parried and her body rebuffed by a strong kick, putting distance between the two fighters once more as Caterina readied her next attack.

Current Health:

Solana: Silver Breastplate (8), Silver Greaves (10), Bra (1), Panties (1)

Caterina: Leather Jerkin (1), Leather Chausses (8), Shirt (1), Pants (1), Bra (1), Panties (1)

Phantompen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by westley24 Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:30 pm

Caterina allowed herself a smile as she got an attack through and finally manged to avoid an attack from Solana. "Don't be ridiculous; we both know that we're both safe from death, at the very least."

Hoping to press her advantage further, the assassin shifted her focus to Solana's greaves, and moved in to attack.

Attack on Solana's greaves (Str 7)

westley24

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantompen Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:35 pm

Solana: 9+0=9
Successful Defense.

Solana parried Caterina's next attack, side-stepping away from the point of impact in the process.

"Oh, I know as much. I'm just saying that you strike like somebody accustomed to killing quickly." Solana explained. "So, let's see how you handle magic, shall we?"

Solana: 8+2=10
Successful Attack.
1+1=2 points of damage.

Solana's free hand gripped the empty air and yanked. Caterina's jerkin moved in response, the damaged leather feebly resisting for but a moment before snapping apart and pulling free of the assassin's torso. Solana allowed herself a small smile at this development.

"Not very well, it would seem."

Current Health:

Solana: Silver Breastplate (Cool, Silver Greaves (10), Bra (1), Panties (1)

Caterina: Leather Jerkin (1), Leather Chausses (Cool, Shirt (1), Pants (1), Bra (1), Panties (1)

Phantompen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by westley24 Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:01 pm

"Cazzo di magia," Caterina cursed as she was finally relieved of her first piece of armor, the first piece of the battle. While still not showing anything, Caterina was starting to get nervous.

The assassin tried to return the favor with another few slices at Solana's breastplate. She knew she couldn't let the dragon knight get cocky.

Attack on Solana's breastplate

westley24

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantompen Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:15 pm

Caterina: 9+2=11
Solana: 1+0=1
3 points of damage.

Caterina's blade sank into Solana's breastplate once more, slashing more fastenings while one particularly good strike severed the ties to her gorget. The metal neck protection hit the sand like a rock, baring the half-elf's neck and collarbone.

"Gah, another good hit!" Solana said, clearly annoyed. "You're starting to get on my nerves, you know."

Solana: 9+2=11
3 points of damage.

((Wow. What are the odds?))

Solana returned Caterina's attack with a strike of her own. The shining blade sliced into the sides of Caterina's legs, opening the lower halves of her armor and exposing the pants worn underneath.

Current Health:

Solana: Silver Breastplate (5), Silver Greaves (10), Bra (1), Panties (1)

Caterina: Leather Jerkin (0)-destroyed, Leather Chausses (5), Shirt (1), Pants (1), Bra (1), Panties (1)

((Also, very glad the 8s are gone and I don't have to worry about forgetting to disable smilies.))

Phantompen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by westley24 Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:29 pm

"Oh yeah, my hits are getting on your nerves; my upper armor is already gone!" Caterina was clearly annoyed by the dragon knight's comment. "Let's see if we can get rid of that advantage.

With that, the assassin lunged forward for another attack, still aiming for that breastplate.

Attack on Solana's breastplate

((While the problem may just be a lack of creativity on my end, the increased durability has me feeling like I perform the same action over and over again. Just a bit of critique.))

westley24

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantompen Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:38 pm

((I'm inclined to agree with you. The durability needed to be upped for certain reasons, but I think this might have been a bit much. Perhaps it'd be simpler to make things like robes and Christie's gown two pieces, a top and bottom... Well, this is why tests like this exist!))

Caterina: 5+2=7
Solana: 6+0=6
Successful Attack.
1+2=3 points of damage.

Caterina's blade struck like a viper, her blade catching Solana in the side and piercing a fairly major strap of her armor. The dragon knight stumbled back from the blow as her breastplate sagged on her torso. It was still on, but it wasn't doing too well, and hints of Solana's bare flesh and bra could be seen at certain angles.

"Let's just agree the irritation is mutual, hm?" Solana said as her hand erupted in flames.

Caterina: 3+2=5
Successful Attack.
1+2=3 points of damage.

A fireball shot from Solana's palm, catching Caterina square in the pelvis and scorching her leather armor. The pants still held, but the leather had been burned almost clean through where the fireball had hit.

Current Health:

Solana: Silver Breastplate (2), Silver Greaves (10), Bra (1), Panties (1)

Caterina: Leather Jerkin (0)-destroyed, Leather Chausses (2), Shirt (1), Pants (1), Bra (1), Panties (1)

Phantompen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by westley24 Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:57 pm

Caterina was too shocked to respond. She knew the fire couldn't hurt her, but it still surprised her. Once she recovered, the assassin tried another attack, knocking Solana on the head with the hilt of her sword.

If her stun went through, Caterina hoped to try to destroy that accursed breastplate.

Attempt to stun, followed by an attack on the breastplate

westley24

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantompen Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:06 pm

Solana: 4+0=4
Successful Defense.

Solana dodged Caterina's hilt strike, though the attack managed to impact her shoulder rather than her head. Hissing in pain as the hard metal connected with her joint, the knight did her best to keep her face to her opponent.

Caterina: 9+2=11
Solana: 6+0=6
Successful Attack.
1+2=3 points of damage.

Solana wasn't so lucky in dodging Caterina's followup. The assassin's blade caught the last strap holding the knight's breastplate together, and the heavy silvered armor hit the ground with a mighty thud. Solana now stood with her torso bare and her dark blue bra on display. Solana blushed as she realized what was showing, with its lace trim and little white bow between the cups.

"Oh. You're dead now, you know that?" Solana hissed, glaring at Caterina.

Solana: 3+2=5
Successful Attack.
1+1=2 points of damage.

Solana snapped her fingers and the tattered remains of Caterina's leather pants froze solid before shattering in a dazzling display. The small bits of ice glimmered dully in the low light of the overcast sky.

Current Health:

Solana: Silver Breastplate (0)-destroyed, Silver Greaves (10), Bra (1), Panties (1)

Caterina: Leather Jerkin (0)-destroyed, Leather Chausses (0)-destroyed, Shirt (1), Pants (1), Bra (1), Panties (1)

Phantompen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by westley24 Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:15 pm

Caterina couldn't help but giggle a bit when she saw the difference between Solana's tough-girl exterior and the dainty underwear beneath. She stopped laughing when she felt a disturbance on her lower half.

"Goddess, that's cold!" Caterina exclaimed, nervous now that she was completely devoid of armor. She was still shivering when she executed her attempt to slice at the dragon knight's greaves, confident that this time, she'd succeed in her attack.

Attack on the greaves

westley24

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantompen Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:23 pm

Successful Attack.
1+2=3 points of damage.

Solana was too busy being proud of herself for her little magic trick to prepare for Caterina's counterattack. The assassin's steel bit into Solana's armor, popping the metal over her shins free of the rest of her greaves and baring her smooth lower legs.

Doing her best not to be overtly bothered by the assassin's successful attack, Solana smiled. "Oh, was that a bit too cold? Well, how about a bit of fire then?" (Dragonfire ability)

Solana: 10+2=12
Critical Hit!
3 points of damage.

Solana leaned back, opened her mouth, and took a long deep breath. With a look of smug confidence in her eyes, Solana shifted forward and opened her mouth, a gout of flame erupting from between her lips. The flames engulfed the assassin from head to toe, obscuring her from view. When the flames finally cleared, Caterina was left standing in her undergarments.

Current Health:

Solana: Silver Breastplate (0)-destroyed, Silver Greaves (7), Bra (1), Panties (1)

Caterina: Leather Jerkin (0)-destroyed, Leather Chausses (0)-destroyed, Shirt (0)-destroyed, Pants (0)-destroyed, Bra (1), Panties (1)

Phantompen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by westley24 Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:31 pm

When the smoke cleared, Caterina was blushing and covering herself as much as she could. The assassin was hardly able to hide her orange frilly bra and matching boyshorts. "And you said I was crazy."

Caterina stopped covering herself to take a couple swings at her opponent's bra. The least she could do was expose Solana's breasts before she was nude herself.

Attack on Solana's bra

westley24

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantompen Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:29 am

Caterina: 8+2= 10
Solana: 3+0= 3
Successful Attack.
1+2=3 points of damage.

The tip of Caterina's sword caught Solana's bra between the cups, untying the bow as it severed the connection that held the garment to the knight's chest. The blue haired woman's healthy c-cup breasts popped into view with a light bounce as she lost the support of her bra. While Solana quickly brought an arm up to shield her breasts from view, she was too slow to stop the viewing sphere from projecting a glimpse of the coral pink nipples that tipped her perky breasts.

"And that, ladies and gentlemen, is the first enticing flesh of the match!" the announcer cheered.

Solana blushed, embarrassed and angry. The dragon knight fixed Caterina with an angry glare. "And now I have to buy a replacement. I liked that bra, too."

Solana: 9+2=11
Attack Successful.
1+1=2 points of damage.

Solana jumped forward with her own attack. A slash across Caterina's collarbone severed the shoulder straps of her bra, while and upward swipe slipped under a cup and yanked the garment right off her body, exposing Caterina's breasts in short order.

"Tit for tat, as they say." Solana quipped. "Or, I suppose it's tits in this case."

Current Health:

Solana: Silver Breastplate (0)-destroyed, Silver Greaves (7), Bra (0)-destroyed, Panties (1)

Caterina: Leather Jerkin (0)-destroyed, Leather Chausses (0)-destroyed, Shirt (0)-destroyed, Pants (0)-destroyed, Bra (0)-destroyed, Panties (1)

Phantompen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next