Enferia Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yvette the Freedom Fighter vs. Jessica the Pyromancer

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Yvette the Freedom Fighter vs. Jessica the Pyromancer - Page 2 Empty Re: Yvette the Freedom Fighter vs. Jessica the Pyromancer

Post by westley24 Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:39 pm

((I can't quite remember which thread it was implemented in, but at some point Phantompen suggested that rather than the 10 points, a critical hit does maximum damage without the need to roll. I liked the idea, so I'm using. I think in the future, though, a doubling bonus would be a good idea, at least for the durability system I use.))

Yvette: 3+0-2(trait)=1
Jessica: 5+3=8
Attack Successful!
Damage: 1+2=3

At this point, Yvette was too in shock to defend herself much, and the flames easily found their target. Soon, the faunus's only remaining clothing was burned away. Her breasts came into view: no more than a handful each, with a bit of perkiness and small, pink nipples. Yvette didn't even bother covering up as the viewing sphere displayed her body to the audience.

"And we have a winner," the announcer, well, announced. "I'd like to see what lies in store for our pretty kitty."

Yvette, at a loss for words and with a very red face, simply walked over to Jessica and fell to her knees, ready to accept her punishment.

westley24

Back to top Go down

Yvette the Freedom Fighter vs. Jessica the Pyromancer - Page 2 Empty Re: Yvette the Freedom Fighter vs. Jessica the Pyromancer

Post by Myds6 Sun Aug 10, 2014 4:22 pm

"Well, well, the answer is two!" Jessica yelled out, for the benefit of the crowd, "and what a nice pair they make!"

Jessica walked right up to her, and tilted her head, whispering for her ears only. "A freedom fighter...hmmm? I can respect that. And I'm sorry for all of the cat jokes--it's nothing personal...we just have to give the crowd what they came to see. Maybe then I won't have to go back to that horrid place."

Turning to the crowd, the mage returned to the cocky airs she had been putting on before. "This poor archer has been put through too much. First, let's get her a bowl of cream." Some arena servants arrived in short order, placing a bowl of cream on the gorund, in front of Yvette. "Well?" said Jessica, putting her hand on the head of the archer, bringing her to all fours. And dipping her face into the cream. Jessica couldn't tell if Yvette was drinking or just having her face shoved into the bowl. Only those watching the viewing sphere would know for certain. For its part, the sphere bounced with supernatural speed between covering Yvette's face and her now-exposed backside. "OK, enough of that," Jessica intervened after an uncomfortably long time, helping her lift her face from thw bowl. The milk quickly drained down her face, taking her makeup running with it.

"You mentioned before that you weren't here willingly. I don't know what you're supposed to have done, but I think your ordeal here has almost paid your debt to society. Just not quite, right?" she gestured to the spectators as she said this.

Jessica called for a stone bench to be brought to the center of the arena. Again, the servants responded with amazing speed. "You seem nice enough, so I'm not going to make this too bad. Come here." Jessica sat on the bench, pulling Yvette up onto her lap, face down, tailed rear high in the air. "If the esteemed Empress thinks you've been bad, you may need a spanking. this may sting a little, but I promise it won't do any permanent damage. You can thank her imperial majesty and her arena's magics for that."

Jessica summoned a tongue of fire that soon formed itself into the shape of a paddle. It had solid form, but was somehow made of fire. With that, she whapped the bare bottom before her with resounding slaps that sounded like leather hitting skin. In no time, Yvette's rear cheeks had turned a few shades redder than the cheeks of her face. After twenty or so smacks, Jessica allowed the magic that conjured the paddle to dissipate. "Wait, where are you going? We're not done. But almost." Jessica followed it up with a few spanks to the faunus' upturned posterior with her bare hands. One could see her excitement as the hand lingered too long on the supple skin between spanks.

"OK, you can get up now. But I want you to stand here for a few minutes, arms over your head, and give everyone a good look. I think you'll agree that could have been worse."

Jessica bowed to the crowd and gestured to her still-intact dress. Getting an equal number of cheers for her performance and boos for her ability to stay covered. She then turned to Syndra's box, and spoke, her head bowed.

"Oh, your great imperial majesty, if I, a humble mage, am worthy to ask one boon from this victory, may I ask that I be allowed to remain here in Enferia, as long as I am able to support myself or am willing to compete in the arena, if I cannot. I ask that any who would wish to remove me forcibly from your realm not receive your blessing or cooperation in the matter. I don't presume that my victory should entitle me to any boon, lest you see fit, let alone two. But if you deem it so, I would have you release this faunus; I don't know of her crimes, but I think I have extracted some justice for the people and the crown."

She bowed, and stepped back further from Syndra's box, gesturing to Yvette that she needn't display herself any longer.

(Excellent match, images coming soon--looking forward to hear how Yvette reacts and, if someone wishes, the reponse of Syndra. Images following soon. I'm working on the fireworks wedgie right now, that's taking some time to make good.)
Myds6
Myds6

http://myds6.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Sun Aug 10, 2014 4:37 pm

((I'm sure Syndra would have something to say about that. Give me a while to come up with it..!))
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by westley24 Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:12 pm

Yvette simply blushed and shyly looked away from Jessica as she made her comments, but did draw some relief from from her more private thoughts.

The faunus cringed when she heard the phrase "bowl of cream," but she allowed her face to be forced into the bowl. She even lapped up some milk while she was down there; her mouth was rather dry, and she did like milk. While she was drinking, Yvette wasn't sure whether to hope the sphere focused on her milk-drinking, thereby ignoring her exposed body, or focused on her rear, ignoring the embarrassing act. Unfortunately for her, it was able to display both.

Upon standing, some milk from Yvette's face found its way onto her breasts, and she was tempted to wipe herself off, but ultimately decided to just continue with the pyromancer's orders.

The crowd cheered to indicate that they agreed with Jessica on the subject of more punishments, so Yvette allowed herself to be moved onto Jessica's lap. Now, the faunus expected a spanking, but she did not expect this particular method. Her tail, usually somewhat limp when she's not using it, shot straight out upon the first hit, along with the yelp that usually accompanies the first spank. Yvette couldn't quite place what was so strange about this spanking (other than the fact that it was more painful that she had imagined:) it felt like any other paddle, only hotter. Anyway, she endured the spanking trying to remain as quiet as possible, but failing by letting out small yelps.

As soon as she thought her punishment was over, she tried to leave, but was brought back by her former opponent. Yvette was more quiet for the bare-handed slaps, but she couldn't help but let out a bit of purring as Jessica extended her contact. The faunus, of course was thoroughly embarrassed by herself and did her best to curl up into a ball while remaining in the spanking position. Needless to say, she wasn't very successful.

As red-faced as she'd been throughout the aftermath of the battle, Yvette stood with her arms above her head and her legs as pressed together as she could manage. Her face still a little wet with milk, she waited for Jessica's signal, and, once she got it, covered herself with her hands and ran out of the arena, hoping Syndra granted both of Jessica's requests.

((A good match, indeed. Just a bit of critique, however: if you had broken Jessica's punishments down into multiple posts, you would have been able to respond to Yvette's responses. It might help with the RP a bit; Yvette's options felt rather limited. But, I do appreciate the images you make, and I hope you continue to make them.))

westley24

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:16 pm

(Sorry about that. this was actually my first match. Great job on the GM work. As for the images, still working on them...coming soon!)
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:56 pm

I might have gone a bit heavy on the pubes sticking out. I guess that part really made an impression on me. More later.

Yvette the Freedom Fighter vs. Jessica the Pyromancer - Page 2 Yvette000021_by_myds6-d7um222

Yvette the Freedom Fighter vs. Jessica the Pyromancer - Page 2 Spinning_around_like_a_ballerina_to_engage_her_by_myds6-d7um27e

Yvette the Freedom Fighter vs. Jessica the Pyromancer - Page 2 In_fact__if_you_looked_closely__as_the_viewing_by_myds6-d7um2uo
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:59 pm

Yvette the Freedom Fighter vs. Jessica the Pyromancer - Page 2 Yvette000036_by_myds6-d7um3nb

Yvette the Freedom Fighter vs. Jessica the Pyromancer - Page 2 Yvette000040_by_myds6-d7um3v6

Yvette the Freedom Fighter vs. Jessica the Pyromancer - Page 2 Yvette000041_by_myds6-d7um3ze

Still more coming--it may be a little time. As always, these are just the highlights. Alternate views and maybe other scenes on the site.
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:06 pm

Yvette the Freedom Fighter vs. Jessica the Pyromancer - Page 2 Yvette000002_by_myds6-d7ume5y

Yvette the Freedom Fighter vs. Jessica the Pyromancer - Page 2 Yvette000004_by_myds6-d7umec5

Yvette the Freedom Fighter vs. Jessica the Pyromancer - Page 2 Yvette000006_by_myds6-d7umejd

Yvette the Freedom Fighter vs. Jessica the Pyromancer - Page 2 Yvette000007_by_myds6-d7umemg

Yvette the Freedom Fighter vs. Jessica the Pyromancer - Page 2 Yvette000008_by_myds6-d7umep8

Yvette the Freedom Fighter vs. Jessica the Pyromancer - Page 2 Yvette000009_by_myds6-d7umesz

That should do it for this bout. In the future, I might do fewer scenes per bout, just the ones I like most perhaps. But this was pretty awesome. As always, more in the folder on the site.
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:40 pm

((sorry for the very late... proclamation. I'd almost forgotten tbh. I figure she'd do something like this))

Syndra's full lips curled in a smile that was almost more of a wicked sneer as she watched the events unfold. When the arena had quieted a bit, her voice boomed out like silk thunder in calm but loud tones across the arena. She barely shifted in her seat to make the proclamation.

"I grant thee asylum, Jessica -- I don't care about your past crimes here in Enferia, so long as you obey your new laws. As such you are granted the protections any citizen receives... and you may stay as long as you continue to entertain me. This is, in the arena, where your apparent talent lies."

She leaned forward just a touch, a dangerous little gesture, it seemed.

"However, if you wish to actually entertain us, you won't be so soft on your opponents in the future. And as for the faunus' freedom..." she paused for a moment and craned her head as one of her advisers whispered in her ear.

"Yvette the Freedom Fighter will serve the full sentence she was given, fighting for her own freedom, unless I decree otherwise. We will see just how much she can live up to her name." As she spoke, she pronounced the faunus' name very slowly, as if rolling the idea of it around on her tongue, and studied her with two intense ocher eyes. With no further ado she leaned back into her chair and studied her nails, beginning to magically fade from sight.
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:27 pm

Jessica bowed and curtsied together...getting as low tot eh ground as possible. "thank you for your magnanimity, your Imperial Majesty." She knew enough to back out of the arena with her head bowed, never turning her back on the powerful queen.

(Thanks! The real reason I needed an answer here is that I have something in mind for her later. Heh.)
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2