Enferia Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Manila the songstress vs. ?

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Manila the songstress vs. ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Manila the songstress vs. ?

Post by splotch Sat Dec 12, 2015 4:46 am

Manila stared in shock as Jessica stood proudly, displaying her curvy body! That bitch had draw even more attention to Manila's padded underwear and small body! Manila's cheeks glowed red.

"I'm waiting." Jessica said, chest forward proudly. Manila couldn't believe the confidence this woman was displaying half naked! Manila just wanted to shrivel up and die and Jessica was displaying the goods proudly! Well, another perk to big breasts it appeared.

Manila rose. She wedged her hands over herself.

"Ah! On your knees as you pray!" Jessica commanded. "And no covering! You've got nothing to hide anyways!"

Manila shamefully fell to her knees. Her hands shook as she pulled them from her breasts and crotch. The camera zoomed in on the naked, kneeling girl.

Now bow!" Jessica commanded. Manila slowly bowed, knowing this revealed her shamefully flat booty, bent over! Then she rose.

"Oh, how marvelous your right breast is!" Manila forced herself to say. "I pray that I could be blessed with such full wonderful breasts!"

"Now kiss it!" Jessica commanded.

"WHAT?" Manila yelped in shock.

"Like a priest's hand. Kiss it!" Jessica commanded.

Manila, full of shame, brought her face to the large breast, pecking it. She'd just kissed a woman's breast!

"Now the other." Jessica goaded.

"Oh left breast, even more magnificent then the right!" Her throat burned with these shameful words. "If only I had breasts like these!"

She shamefully pecked that breast as well.

Jessica now turned, shoving her large panty clad butt out.

"Now each cheek." She commanded. Manila hesitated. Then she knew she had to. The punishments for failing to do a forfeit in the arena were even worse then the forfeits!

"Ooh marvelous well shaped butt!" She continued. "If only my flat backside compared!"

Then, with a grimace, she kissed each cheek. She burned with shame, kneeling naked.

"What a forfeit that was!" The announcer yelled as the crowd laughed and roared. "Anything else or will Jessica show pity on her poor flat victim?

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Sat Dec 12, 2015 4:53 am

Syndra pulled her hands off the rail and stood straight, her fiery scarlet locks cascading over her shoulders and down her back like silken magma.  Though she was largely obscured by a rich and ornate white cloak, one could see her arms fold beneath her large chest as she narrowed her eyes and waited.

Everyone but Jessica was still silent, for the most part.  A few hushed whispers ran through the crowd.  Even Aloysius was wide eyed and waiting, silently, for whatever was coming next.  Just how much did the queen care about this?

"If Jessica does not fail in her duties..." she began ominously, "Then you will have one of the greatest gifts I could possibly give you.  I am a benevolent and forgiving ruler, after all.  After this, no one will ever forget the name or the face, body or name of Manila the Flat."

The singer's heart sank at the implications.  Firstly, that Syndra was not yet satisfied.  Secondly, the Queen had just... given her a new name.  The fact that it both referred to her body and to her singing made the sting all the worse. Would she be famous for this now?

When the queen chuckled and began to move back to her seat, hips swaying beneath the cloak, the announcer nervously laughed, and then the crowd began to feel like it could laugh.

"Let's hear it for Manila the Flat!" Aloysius boomed, met with applause.  "What will Jessica have her do next..?"  the announcer's fat, cherry-tomato round face glanced nervously in the queen's direction as if to confirm that the show, indeed, must go on.
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sat Dec 12, 2015 5:00 am

Jessica called a guard into the arena and whispered into her ear. She quickly left the arena and returned with another guard. She was carrying a paddle, and there were no prizes guessing what that would be used for. More oddly, the servant behind her was carrying a bucket and a small coffer. A third rushed behind, trying to catch up, with a wooden bench.

As they made their way to her, Jessica patted Manila on the head. "So far, so good, songstress, or should I call you 'Manila the Flat?' Anyway, that backside of yours is deplorably flat. I just don't think it could get any flatter. But I'm going to try."

She sat on the bench and the guards draped Manila over her lap, tiny backside up in the air. Jessica took the paddle, and landed a hard spank, then another. After five hard whacks, Manila thought she might stop, but she instead started drumming out rhythms on her as if it was a drum recital. Manila's backside, by the end, was red and swollen. "Well, Jessica laughed. It seems it can't get any flatter. In fact, I think I granted your wish, partially...it looks a little bigger now."

Then she beckoned to the guard with the small coffer.
Myds6
Myds6

http://myds6.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Sat Dec 12, 2015 5:17 am

Aloysius licked his lips and leaned over the railing a bit, angling for a better view. A bit of sweat beaded on his forehead as his eyes widened curiously, trying to ponder what the coffer was for.

The viewing sphere revealed a closer view of Manila's bottom, shaking slightly with each swat of the paddle, then Manila's face as she cringed with each stinging spank. For a while, her cries and the smacking noise of the paddle were the only thing heard. By the time the songstress' butt was bright red, the announcer had almost fallen over the railing and into the arena.

((I hope no one minds my interjections, by the way, haha. Tell me and I'll shut up XD
I just like to participate where I can, when I can. I may not always be free ;_; ))
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sat Dec 12, 2015 5:31 am

The guards helped Manila off of Jessica's lap, and with Jessica's guidance, had her sit, straddling the bench. Her mound of wiry black pubic hair was displayed more than ever.

"Well, that's a nice bush..." Jessica taunted, "it might be the nicest thing about your body. But body hair is for adult women," she said, lifting her arm and putting her armpit to Manila's face, for emphasis. "And I don't think your curves qualify you as an adult. Are you sure you're not a child? Let's see how much more you look like one without this," she said, tugging on the public hair. Manila squealed as the guard brought the bucket over between her legs while Jessica opened the coffer and produced a strait razor. "Now stay really still...and don't look so glum...if you actually are an adult, it will grow back."

Jessica crouched down and took the razor to Manila's bush. Starting with the top, which was easy given the lack of curve to the songstress' stomach. The first several strokes of the razor were fairly safe. Jessica took the first clumps of hair that came off and tossed them in Manila's face to add insult to injury. "I'm not usually so mean..." she said, "but that trick with the song was dirty. Taking away someone's free will is a very serious kind of magic, too powerful for someone who uses it so lightly."

Manila bit her lip and wished that Jessica wasn't trying to lecture her when also shaving her delicate nether lips. Of course, in the arena she couldn't draw blood, but the sensation was still uncomfortable. The viewing sphere was catching every detail of this, as the once furry pussy finally became smooth and bald.

Manila seemed a little relieved when Jessica put the razor down. Out of the box, however, she picked up a toy.
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Sat Dec 12, 2015 5:41 am

Very gooood, Pyromancer.

Into Jessica's head came the sudden, syrupy droning purr of an inhuman voice that sounded a lot like Syndra's. The sound, she suspected, only she could hear, such was the way it seemed to vibrate throughout her body. It was intimidating, but at the same time... Syndra's three telepathic words were all it took to make her feel empowered, and horny. Her body tingled where Manila had kissed her.

On top of that, the crowd was cheering her on! It was a bit of a rush, to say the least.

Give us all... satisfaction, droned the voice in Jessica's mind as she picked up that toy.
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sat Dec 12, 2015 5:56 am

To everyone's surprise, Jessica grabbed Manila's right wrist, and pushed the toy into her hand. She pushed Manila back until she was lying down on the bench, the long way, then maneuvered the arm with the toy to Manila's newly-slick pussy. "Don't stop until I tell you."

Manila had no choice, and alternated between sliding the toy in and out, and making little circles with it. After a minute or two, she climaxed, squirting liquid out around the toy inside her. "I didn't say stop," said Jessica, sliding off her own panties. She straddled the songstress's face, and demanded, "Now lick with everything you've got."

Up in the stands, Irlana was getting a bit jealous. But there was no denying that this spectacle was hot. She wanted to pull up her dress and enjoy it fully, but she had to settle for feeling herself through the cloth. "What a bad girl..." she thought..."I'm going to let her have it when she comes home tonight." To the spectators seated right around her, that thought seemed at least as stimulating to her as the scene down on the arena floor. If the crowd hadn't been so loud, someone might have heard the fluid that soaked her panties dripping the the floor as she let out a small, prolonged moan.

At that very same moment, Jessica came. Her own sweet fluids splashed on Manila's face as she stepped off of her opponent. It was unclear to the crowd if Manila was disgusted or aroused by this, but she climaxed again shortly after. "You can stop now," said Jessica. "We're done playing today, Manila the Flat." She bowed toward Syndra and prepared to make her way out of the arena, leaving the exhausted songstress supine on the bench.
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Sat Dec 12, 2015 6:06 am

(( ::begins slow clap:: ))
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sat Dec 12, 2015 6:18 am

Manila the songstress vs. ? - Page 2 Mj0011_by_myds6-d9jukst

Manila the songstress vs. ? - Page 2 Mj0012_by_myds6-d9jumbk

Manila the songstress vs. ? - Page 2 Mj0013_by_myds6-d9jun5v

Manila the songstress vs. ? - Page 2 Mj0014_by_myds6-d9juoir

Manila the songstress vs. ? - Page 2 Mj0015_by_myds6-d9juolz

Manila the songstress vs. ? - Page 2 Mj0016_by_myds6-d9juozp

The last pose doesn't really fit part of the narrative, I just realized she was covering in all of the shots I had.

If I make many more of these, I'll have to do it on a different site.  The ToS of deviantart have reached their limit with these, lol.
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Sat Dec 12, 2015 7:45 am

(another amazing illustration, so glad to work with you on this story!)

Time slowed for Manila. From the moment she'd been stripped, every second dragged into an eternity. She been defeated, exposed and humiliated. Her secret shames, her breasts and flat body, fully revealed for hundreds. She would never be able to face the public after this!

But, it wasn't over. More and more shame would be piled on her. First, she'd been forced to admit that she admired Jessica's body, that she was jealous of it. Then she'd kissed that swollen ass, those perky large breasts! All the while her own diminutive body was on display. Her small breasts, perky yet flat, swaying for a crowd of hundreds. Her flat butt showing to everyone! No illusions of perfection, no finery or robes. She was no performer. She was a defeated and shamed girl! Nude, exposed in her lack of glory! She no longer felt her feminine mystique, her beauty and grace. She felt like a helpless babe!

Then it got worse. Jessica got the paddle. Manila was draped over her lap by guards. Small nubs dangling down, feet kicking like an insolent child. SHe was spanked! Her butt beaten, her pride defeated. She was nothing. She was a girl, not a woman! Everyone knew she'd just been pretending at womanhood, that her real state was that of a flat girl!

Next, she was shaved bare. Her pubic hair was her last vestige of adulthood. At least her lower half look mature! without it her tan body was that of a defenseless girl! Nothing was left. Her cheeks were red, her face a shocked expression as she sat, muscular but small legs spread, getting scraped bare.

Without her adult hair her transformation was done. She tried to remind herself she was a woman, a successful and sexy singer. She found it hard to believe, with her flat body on full display. Oh why weren't her breasts bigger, her hips fuller! Why was she so scrawny!

Then, the ultimate humiliation! The toy, and she was forced to pleasure herself before everyone! This made everything worse because it was sooo good! Best orgasm of her life. She felt ultimate pleasure and ultimate humiliation as one overpowering force.

Then, while lay exposed, sprawled in her own juices, she had to pleasure her better, Jessica! She found herself just as thrilled and embarrassed by the task as her own stimulation! Now she gave pleasure, helpless to resist, licking away. When it was over she was a spent flat and exposed mess, filthy with mud and juices, sore and humiliated. She was as degraded as anyone had ever been, before an audience of hundreds! She thought her secrets were the greatest shame possible, but they just added to this festival of shame! Shaved, spanked, stripped and pleasured before all!

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sat Dec 12, 2015 7:50 am

((Thanks, IMO this turned out great! Woulda thought the same if Jessica had lost. Lovely writing!))
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Sat Dec 12, 2015 7:58 am

(the pictures make it great! a request though. If modding faces isn't' that hard, could you showing her blushing, eyebrows raised, mouth open in shock? Love the way she looks!)

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:09 am

Yeah...let me give that a shot!
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:21 am

Manila the songstress vs. ? - Page 2 Mj0017_by_myds6-d9jusec

I even (not just now, when I created the character) made each of her front teeth a tiny bit uneven. What's bothering me now is that her arms are a slightly different color. I thought it was just the effect of the "water" and "mud" before, but nope, it's there without those things. I'll have to look into that some other time; it shouldn't be happening.
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:28 am

looks perfect to me! Hope you illustrate the whole thing, though I know it's work and understand if it's difficult.

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Sat Dec 12, 2015 12:15 pm

This fight was bloody awesome, I'll say again ^_^
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:45 am

I hope you illustrate the shaving and toys scenes, though I appreciate they might be difficult

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Thu Dec 17, 2015 5:50 am

I'll consider it when I ahve some time. I want to do some of that "trouble in the marketplace" stuff, too.
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sun Dec 20, 2015 9:34 pm

These were too hot for deviantart, so I apologize in advance if any popups appear--I had to host them somewhere else.

Manila the songstress vs. ? - Page 2 Th_661664714_mj0040_123_182lo Manila the songstress vs. ? - Page 2 Th_661664339_mj0041_123_58lo Manila the songstress vs. ? - Page 2 Th_661665110_mj0042_123_750lo
Manila the songstress vs. ? - Page 2 Th_661665482_mj0043_123_479lo Manila the songstress vs. ? - Page 2 Th_661666597_mj0044_123_552lo Manila the songstress vs. ? - Page 2 Th_661666441_mj0045_123_207lo
Manila the songstress vs. ? - Page 2 Th_661667692_mj0046_123_130lo

Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Mon Dec 21, 2015 4:02 pm

(too hot indeed!)
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:02 pm

Outstanding! Thank you for the time you've invested in this story.

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:18 pm

^
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2