Enferia Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wanda the "Burlgar" vs ?

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Wanda the "Burlgar" vs ? Empty Wanda the "Burlgar" vs ?

Post by Myds6 Fri Dec 11, 2015 2:33 pm

Wanda the "Burlgar" vs ? Wanda002_by_myds6-d9jkq3k

Sitting in the waiting area, before her bout, Wanda couldn't believe what she had gotten herself into.  The last few days had been sheer hell.  If she had known, she would have let her family and her birthright be stolen, she thought, and never would have pretended to be some kind of hero she was not.

This train of thought was interrupted by the sudden shadow of a figure looming over her.  She wasn't aware of anyone else in the room, and she looked up, startled.  The figure sat next to her with an uncanny speed and grace.  The face was obscured by a dark brown hooded cloak.  She thought it must have been a woman from the shape of the chin, and small body underneath.  The body and gear were also hidden by the cloak, but Wanda thought she caught a glimpse of leather armor underneath.

The voice that the figure emitted, could very well have been a woman's voice, but it sounded like she was attempting to disguise her voice, by whispering in a sibilant manner, as if imaging how a serpent might speak: "It ssseeemss you sssshould have thissss...." said the figure, producing the coffer that had so long been the anchor of Wanda's hope for a better social life.

Wanda had been suspicious of the figure, but she grabbed the box and opened it without hesitation.  Inside was a shiny dagger.  It resembled a famous dagger from her favorite series of books, the books about the master spy, Red Rose.  What a coincidence, as she had modeled her costume on that very figure.  "Iiiit wassss your grandma'ssssss" the voice said.  Wanda nodded.  "Who are you?  But, the guild...they took this, why give it to me now?"

The hooded figure paused, perhaps taken aback by the insolence of Wanda questioning an important gift.  "Not all of usssss are of one miiind...  The guild neeeedsss to puniiissshhh you for pretending to be what you are nooot."

"So the guild will stop bothering me after this?"

From the movement of the hood, Wanda assumed the figure was silently laughing.   "Noooo.  Your punissssshment is jussst beginning.  But you are a sssssymbol of sssomtehing elsssse as well.  If you win, yooou bring honor to our cauuuse.  If you loooose, if you humiliate our caussse, we will turn our sssuppport from you, as iiiif you were alwaysss a mockery made by our enemieeesssss."  At that, the figure climbed to its feet, and scurried up the wall behind the bench, disappearing into the shadows under the ceiling.  Wanda couldn't see where it went.  "Wait, I have more questions!" she called out, but there was no response.

She set the empty coffer on the bench, and felt the weight and balance of the dagger.  It was so finely made, it seemed to have a life of its own.  "Well hello, there," came a sultry female voice.  Wanda looked around, confused.  ""Down here, in your hand."  Wanda nearly dropped the dagger when she realized where the voice was coming from.  "Clumsy, are you?  Well, that's no good," the dagger continued, "Still, I can feel that you are the rightful heir to my power.  Just my luck.  What's our mission this time?  Save the kingdom?  Assassinate a robber baron?  Liberate an innocent, jailed wrongfully?  I can help."

Wanda was pleased to have the artifact that she had hoped for so long, but she was getting very annoyed with its questions.  Still, she was interested in something it had said.  "What do you mean I'm the rightful heir?"  "Not only clumsy, but slow, too!" the dagger reprimanded.  "I was crafted for your grandmother, one of the most important maser-spies in all the realms.  You seem nothing like her, by the way.  In spite of the outfit."

"My grandmother was--?"

She was cut off by a guard approaching from behind her as the portcullis opened with a roar.  "You're on!" said the guard, giving her a little push toward the arena.

Wanda the "Burlgar" vs ? Wanda001_by_myds6-d9jkpyb

"We've got a treat for you today, people of Enferia!" the announcer's voice started, "Right out of the holding cells.  Apparently her parents were arrested for sedition.  The guard hadn't determined that this teen was a threat at that point, but they must be embarrassed about that, because less than a week later, this burglar was caught in the treasury room of the captain of the guard's mansion.  It must have taken real skills to get in there, but apparently she was less successful at leaving through the window, where they caught her.  Oh, what an adorable outfit.  I somehow thought the Red Rose would be...oh, I don't know, fitter, skinnier, more intimidating?  I give you Wanda the Burglar, a bona-fide enemy of the crown!"

Wanda's eyes widened as she stepped into the arena.  She never liked coming here; she always sympathized too much with the loser, who must have felt the way she felt at school.  Still, she had seen the crowds before, but they certainly looked bigger from down here.  When the words "enemy of the crown" were announced, she looked up to Syndra's box and then to the announcer, saying audibly, "What!?!"  Now, the fear was real.  She had crafted her costume to make her body appear more compact, more well-endowed than it was.  Changing into exercise clothes at the academy had always been an ordeal, even more so when she starter wearing padding around her breasts.  She calculated there must have been about 6,000 times as many spectators as students in her school.  This was going to be even more awkward.  She had to win.  It would be too much to take if she lost.  "There's no way thinks could get worse," she thought aloud.  That was the exact moment her dagger chose to speak up.  "Let me get this straight--you're in the arena?  So the mission here is to keep your clothes on and keep you from being humiliated?  Ha!  Too good.  Your grandmother is rolling in her grave.  Well, I live to serve, so I guess I'll have to help you, but feel obligated to tell you first that you are unworthy and pathetic."

"And fighting for the Queen's justice, we have..."
Myds6
Myds6

http://myds6.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Wanda the "Burlgar" vs ? Empty Re: Wanda the "Burlgar" vs ?

Post by cerindclvr Fri Dec 11, 2015 3:54 pm

((I want in! Who best to face her though? And are you running this fight free form or with stats? Both are fine with me obviously))
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Fri Dec 11, 2015 4:17 pm

((Hell, I just picked one, hehe. Worried I wouldn't have time to post if I waited))

"...Halia, the arcane trickster?" The announcer finished, with a bit of curiosity obvious in his voice.

"Well, it seems we have one thief fighting another! The well-known half elf is defending the queen's justice today? That's just a treat," he concluded. "I'm told our little Halia here is not, for once, fighting to absolve herself of some act of theft, but to..." and he chuckled here, "show her support for our beloved ruler and prove her loyalty to the crown."

The crowd murmured and applauded simultaneously, thinking it was a strange decision too. Queen Syndra smiled from her spot in the shade, snapping her fingers once, as if impatient.

Halia came speeding out from the portcullis, skidding to a stop in a very animated fashion and kicking up a cloud of sand as she did. She gave a formal bow with a sweep of her arm in the direction of the queen, who seemed to roll her eyes ever so subtly.

Halia's tunic gave a peek of her tight little bottom encased in bright green panties, as was customary. Her cloak was just a little too short to cover it. She shot upright, covering her bottom from the viewing sphere before it gave more than just a glimpse of her modest curves. The half elf tittered, waving at the crowd and grinning. She was really growing into this whole arena thing, and her sportsmanship dictated that she tease the crowd with an embarrassed blush and a sheepish giggle that drove them to cheers.

A single roguish-looking woman in the crowd wearing a dull brown hood and leather armor barked "sellout!" and "traitor!" Thinking she was safe in the anonymity of the crowd, her eyes widened as two well built, armored guards grabbed her by the arms out of nowhere. The woman struggled as she was drug away, presumably bound for the dungeons and eventually, the arena.

"What!?" She yelled in protest as they yanked her away. Halia's eyes widened as if she noticed the little spectacle in the stands and gulped audibly. Maybe this fight WAS set up for her to relinquish any "street cred" she thief had.

"Remember where we are, everyone..." Aloysius said ominously. The Queen smiled. "...and enjoy the show!"

"I just love to fight!" Halia chirped defensively, though no explanation seemed necessary. "Who's my..." She began, looking across the arena at Wanda. She immediately quirked a brow and smirked.

"Oh boy," she quipped, smiling wider. She hid any sympathy she had as she looked the other woman up and down like a piece of meat. "Someone pretending to be a proper rogue again," she mused, pulling out a slender stiletto from her side and pointing it at her foe.

"Poof," she said, enigmatically. There was an immediate whirl of sand around her, and she was invisible. This wasn't immediately apparent though -- it was one of her tricks. An illusory Halia sat where she had been, pointing the blade at her foe in a defensive fighting posture. When her opponent went to act, she appear behind her with a flurry of slashes designed to ruin any armor she had protecting her top...
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Fri Dec 11, 2015 5:10 pm

"Well, now there's a worthy one," the dagger interjected as Wanda looked left and right, looking at her illusory opponent and waving the dagger ineffectually, "too bad I can only work for one of your blood...you don't happen to have a brother or a sister, do you?"

"Shut up!" Wanda screamed at the dagger, then, at the image of Halia in front of her, "we don't have to do this....we can be friends!"  

"Ugh....here we go again, for the first time," the sultry voice of the dagger complained.  "And will you stop shaking me like I'm some kind of rattle?  I'm a precision weapon."

((Are we doing stats here?  Wanda's in an attempt to perceive Halia, but at this point she probably won't attack, hoping to talk her way out of this.))

Last edited by Myds6 on Fri Dec 11, 2015 5:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Fri Dec 11, 2015 5:12 pm

((You're the one runnin this thing! Hehe. I defer to you: if you want to use stats, feel free to roll for Halia this time and determine the results. Otherwise I trust your storyteller's judgment! If she doesn't notice her, Halia isn't going to hesitate to get things going, so to speak))
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Fri Dec 11, 2015 5:20 pm

((We don't have to use stats, but she is going to just stand there and keep talking at first. Based on her experiences since being captured, she's not very confident.))

"Let's see some action!" ordered the announcer, "or will I have to unleash the hounds?" Wanda dug deep inside to find her courage...and failed. She started to back as far away from the image of Halia as she could...but she couldn't understand why her opponent was just standing there. "Have you ever heard of the time the Red Rose escaped a pack of hunting hounds her enemies sent after her? It was oh so interesting, want to know how she did it?"

((She's attempting to distract Halia))
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Fri Dec 11, 2015 5:42 pm

((Rolls?)) The illusory Halia sat and nodded, complacent. This perhaps made it all the more shocking when Wanda almost felt the air behind her shimmer as the real Halia came into view.

"No! Tell me all about it!" She chirped suddenly, her stiletto sticking under her armor straps and slashing forcefully. The crowd immediately cheered as the illusory Halia seemed to gasp in surprise and put her hands on her face in an expression of shock.

((Halia rolls a... 6 on defense vs.. Her wisdom? Perception?
And rolls a... 7 on her dexterity attack + 10))
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Fri Dec 11, 2015 5:58 pm

Wanda the "Burlgar" vs ? Hw0001_by_myds6-d9jt8aa
Wanda the "Burlgar" vs ? Hw0002_by_myds6-d9jt8hv

((Let's say the distraction attempt fails automatically, we need to get things rolling, lol))
(17 vs Des 4 + roll 9= ooops!)
Wanda shrieked as she felt the straps holding her shoulder armor slacken and watched the whole apparatus fall to the sand.  In fact, those straps were doing more than holding up a piece of hardened leather, without them, the seams of her tunic grew so tight, they made a slight creaking sound, as the flesh and cloth within heaved.

Wanda now realized she couldn't talk her way out of this.  She turned forcefully, and tried to grab Halia by the cloak with her free hand.

(Str 9 + roll 7=16 to grab with intent to grapple)
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Sat Dec 12, 2015 4:00 am

((I'll roll for this in case you want to keep using stats, but I realize you were offering to just do this one freeform, which I'd be fine with.))

Roll 2 + Speed 10 = 12

Halia stuck her tongue out in a playful sneer and placed her hands on her hips, leaning forward a touch. The mischievous look on her face betrayed the thrill she took from competing, but her eyes popped open in an expression of surprise (and perhaps delight) when Wanda brusquely gripped her cloak by the shoulders. She couldn't quite jump back in time. Halia's rogue instinct kicked in though, when she realized she was caught, and she squirmed in an attempt to free herself from her foe's grip.

As the trickster tried to ditch the cloak, she kept a firm hand on her stiletto. In her struggling, she made several pinpoint snips and swipes, all attempts to weaken the stitching on her opponent's pants. The seams along the side strained and popped, even now, threatening to expose skin beneath.

"Oi, let go of my clothes, please..?" Halia pleaded, suddenly very doe eyed and complacent. Wanda still had a good grip on her shoulders -- the cloak clasp hadn't come loose yet -- but Halia's sweet, almost apologetic grin was pretty hard to ignore. The rogue's hands were behind her back, lowering her defenses in submission. She batted the lashes of her large, shimmery-with-tears eyes.

All the while, she'd grabbed a tiny piece of thread from Wanda's pants and was tugging on it, furiously, with the hands now behind her back.

((I have no idea what to roll for this -- admittedly it seems like she's done quite a lot. Ultimately it all amounts to an attack on her pants; I'd assumed based on her failure to defend that she is caught in the grapple.

Dexterity? 10 + roll 5 = 15 to unravel those seams!

Once again, I'm okay with doing this one free form from here on if you want. Up to you.))
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sat Dec 12, 2015 4:23 am

((Yes, we can do it freeform.))

Wanda pulled the thief's cloak over her head, knocking her back a bit. Soon, she had removed the garment entirely. As she tossed the garment aside, she looked amazingly proud of the feat; she knew she was outclassed here. That's when she perceived a faint tickling on the inseam of her pants...it made her want to laugh, and might have even made her a bit hot if it weren't for the circumstances. But Wanda was a smart girl and she knew what must be happening.

"N-n-no!" she shouted as her pants started exploding at the seam. In moments, she was standing in her boots and asymmetrical tunic. On the side where the tunic was short, one could see a large pair of cotton panties, decorated, appropriately enough with a rose pattern.

"Oh, my," said the dagger, "your true colors are showing."

Wanda decided that this must be the time to use the rope dart launcher she had in her right bracer. She'd shoot for the space between the rogue's legs, catcher her tunic, and reel it back with the cable.

Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Sat Dec 12, 2015 4:37 am

"I've got to hand it to Wanda here... she's really bold, wearing those panties. If she sets a trend, my grandmother will be fashionable again," the announcer quipped.

Halia couldn't help but laugh, covering her mouth with a hand and pointing with the other, showing off the bundle of string she'd pulled from the stitching. She was so amused that when Wanda brought up her strange device, she merely went wide eyed for a moment.

"What in the hells is that?" she asked with a quirked brow, waving her stiletto between two fingers thoughtfully.

The quiet 'twang' rang out from Wanda's right bracer and Halia let out an "eep!" Once again her reflexes had her health in mind, and when she hopped back a step she threw her thighs open slightly. Rather than getting a dart directly in the crotch, the missile only shot through the bottom of her skirt-like tunic. The viewing sphere showcased her silky light green panties, tight on her mound, but only briefly before the dart tore through the nearby fabric.

"Whew!" Halia breathed relievedly as she looked down, having regained her footing. "Wait, whoa!" she yelped as she was tugged off balance. She leaned to try and resist, but that worked perfectly for the device's design. The hook in her 'skirt' tugged firmly, yanking down and applying pressure to her whole tunic. Before long she felt her own seams straining, only along her shoulders -- that damned device was going to rip off her whole tunic!

She decided to not go against the pull anymore. With a little hop she was in front of Wanda again, with her skirt being yanked up above her waist. Her pale hips and tummy were showing, her round little bottom quivering slightly as she largely tried to not have her arms caught up in her lifting garment.

"I asked you to stooop," she mewled in an exaggerated but adorable little voice. Delicately, the trickster placed her hands on Wanda's wrists, as if pleading for mercy. She was, perhaps obviously to some, placing her signature threads on Wanda's wrists. The impossibly thin, highly magical golden threads were all but invisible, but were immensely strong and sharp, if Halia tugged on them the right way.

The trickster smoothed her palms up Wanda's arms as she sniffed pathetically, up to her shoulders, laying down more of those threads along vital points. She managed to do this even as her tunic below the belt was almost ready to tear off entirely, being yanked by that rope dart. Wanda probably noticed that if Halia's belt came off, the rest of the tunic would go with it, most likely...

"Oh my!" Aloysius laughed from the announcer's box. "What is Halia doing? I thought she had a bit more composure than that, folks," he chuckled. "It looks like the arcane trickster is going to get stripped by some sort of mechanical... wrist crossbow?"

In truth, the next vigorous motion Wanda took would destroy the seams along her arms and shoulders, theoretically taking her top right off of her.
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sat Dec 12, 2015 4:51 am

Wanda was not a fan of trips to the arena, and hadn't seen Halia's handiwork before. She knew she was in over her head, and that's why she acted desperately. She grabbed for the belt holding Halia's tunic. She grabbed the rope dart cable and pulled Halia suddenly even closer.

Halia's weight was no match for Wanda's, and she found herself colliding with the big girl. It worked exactly as she hoped. Wanda got her hands around the belt, pulling Halia's tunic right off revealing the half-elf her little green panties. Again, she celebrated too early, smiling as she tossed the garment aside.

This time, it was her tunic that exploded. Just as her meaty thighs and massive buttocks had flooded into view before, now her giant, pudgy belly filled the viewing sphere. "Oh, my...said the announcer...that's a big one? Can the archivists check to see if that's an Arena record?"

Wanda blushed, clad in an overly large-looking bra that seemed like it must contain massive breasts, as it was jiggling quite naturally, and her large, rose-covered panties. "Oooooooooo!" was all she was able to say. She was so humiliated, she nearly stood there like a statue, but she was still in the game, for now, and she needed to take action. With her magic dagger, she thought she'd peel Halia's panties from her.

((If you remove her bra, let me describe how that goes down, lol))
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Sat Dec 12, 2015 5:05 am

Halia yelped and went red in the face, squirming suddenly and throwing her arms over her body in reflex. Her fair skinned little body shivered a little as she desperately covered her chest with one arm and her round little butt with the other. "I'm naked!" she shouted inanely, creating a bit of distance between her and her foe with panicked sprint.

Getting her bearings with a shaking of her head, pigtails bobbing, the half elf grunted angrily and hurled her stiletto at her fellow rogue. The attack was more to throw her off guard than to do any damage. She was running right behind it, to follow it up with an attack, when Wanda slashed out with her dagger.

She felt the tickling sensation across her midsection, and she looked down to see her panties ruined at the hips. The satiny garment fell away, delicately fluttering in the breeze, revealing her adorable little tuft of scarlet hair. The rest of her puffy, smooth little mound was totally hairless. Moving so quickly, she lost her footing due to the shock of suddenly being naked below the waist (save for her leather boots) and tumbled forward in a bit of rare clumsiness.

The viewing sphere showed her adorable, quivering bottom, jiggling hard with each step, as she charged Wanda and stumbled. When she pitched forward, she pitched forward hard, that same cute little butt going up in the air. The viewing sphere even briefly captured a priceless but painfully brief view of her little peach from behind, between her smooth thighs and just below the barely visible, puckered little pink hole between her cheeks.

Halia would hear about that view later on, no doubt. She wasn't really thinking about anything right now, though. Flailing hands went and grabbed right onto Wanda's bra, in the middle, yanking it hard down and causing whatever was beneath to come popping out dramatically...
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sat Dec 12, 2015 5:19 am

As Halia fell to the ground in front of Wanda, she pulled the brassiere down. The results were better than expected, the strained garment came popping right off. Popping was the right word, as two skins full of liquid came flying out. One hit Halia and exploded over her hair, the other splashed on the ground right in front of her. She could feel the substance oozing over her hair, but on the ground in front of her she could see it. It seemed to be some kind of oil.

Wanda, for her part, immediately pulled up her hands to cover her tiny breasts. The viewing sphere caught a glimpse of the tiny mounds, terribly unimpressive considering the rolls of her abdomen just below, with large pale-pink areolas.

"Whoa!" said the announcer, caught off guard. "There's a surprise. You'd think a cow like that would be packing some teat, but even if you buy this cow, nobody's getting any milk!" He coughed, realizing that might have been even a bit harsh for the arena, and changed the subject a little. "Was that stuffing, or was her bra booby trapped? I think she had some waterskins full of oil in there, so they'd move more naturally. I wonder if the olive oil was extra virgin? Is there any such thing? We can always use more virgins!"

When Wanda had made the costume a few days ago, she never imagined things ending up like this. She thought she'd break into the vault, get the artifact, use it to save her family, and be a hero. Now, here she was, stripped to her rose panties and taking abuse from some old announcer in front of a packed stadium. It couldn't possibly get any worse.

"They aren't real!" yelled a teenage noble in the stands, "Fat Wanda's tits aren't real." It was Lori. Wanda couldn't say she had friends at the academy, but Lori at least invited her places. Usually to the arena, where she yelled terrible things at the contestants, especially the losers. That's why Wanda didn't like the arena. Today, Lori was sitting with three of the most popular girls from the academy, and Wanda was on display. She froze like a deer in the headlights looking at them taunting her. "Fat Wanda!" they started chanting, and it spread through the stadium. "Pathetic," the dagger groaned as Wanda failed to act.
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Sat Dec 12, 2015 5:30 am

Halia watched, with delight at first, at the realization that Wanda had in fact stuffed her bra.  Strangely, her first reaction was to want to gobble those little breasts right up.

Halia had a short attention span like that.  She cringed as she realized the oil was drizzling down her matted hair, making her modest cleavage glisten as her chest heaved and eventually trickling down her abdomen to pool in her navel.  "Eew," she groaned, trying to wipe it away and merely causing it to slosh further  down, between her thighs.

The viewing sphere was torn between Wanda's flat chest and Halia's glistening cunny.  When the thief realized this, she shut her legs with an embarrassed "eep!" and grew redder in the face.

Frowning at last when she heard the chants from the crowd, her heart panged with sympathy.  She still had a reputation to uphold, but she'd end it quickly at least.

With Wanda struck dumb, Halia kipped up to her feet in an impressive bit of acrobatics to land in front of her rogue opponent.

"Cheer up!" She chirped.  "Happens to the best of us!"

Halia grabbed her opponent by the shoulder and ran quickly in a circle around her.  The blur of speed with which she ran kicked up a cloud of dust in a circle around them, and when it cleared, Wanda was standing there, swaying dizzily and looking even more disoriented and offput than before.  Halia was standing behind her, panting heavily but still grinning.

With a flourish, Halia Half-elven placed two hands on the waistband of Wanda's panties and yanked them hard up into her crevice.  When she was on her tip toes, cringing, that's when she yank them again, this time swiftly to her feet.
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sat Dec 12, 2015 5:43 am

The sharp wedgie brought Wanda back into the moment.

"That's gotta hurt!" Aloysius mused.

The pain was such that she dropped the magical dagger to the ground, and her other hand stopped clutching her chest, both hands reaching for her rear as quickly as possible.

But she wasn't quick enough to prevent the panties from being pulled down again, and off. This was the worst. The viewing screen caught her two massive cheeks being pulled apart by her panties, and then hanging natural and naked. It circled around her to the front. Because of the shadow cast on her by her large belly, it compensating by shining a light on her bushy pussy.

Wanda was not popular in the school, and didn't like going out when she didn't have to. Unsurprisingly, she had never really gotten any 'action,' as Jessica might have put it. She never imagined anyone would be looking at her nude body in the near future, so she never shaved or trimmed even once. Noticing this, the viewing sphere panned up her flabby body to her armpits...and sure enough, sticking out under her arms was a tuft of hair.

Wanda tried to cover up as the crowd went wild. She dropped to her knees. "Please....take it easy on me," she cried.

Halia was moved, but she was no fool. This bout had been framed as a fight for justice against an enemy of the crown. Certain elements in the crowd might have already taken notice who Halia was fighting for. But Syndra would certainly not be kind if someone brought into the arena as a rebel got off easily.
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Sat Dec 12, 2015 6:00 am

Halia put on her tough girl face, a pouty little scowl that was more ridiculously adorable than scary.  Grabbing Wanda by the hair, she tugged her onto her tip toes again.  I'm not hurting her really, right? she considered as Wanda predictably reached to grab for Halia's hand to reduce the pressure on her scalp.  Halia looked at the hair under Wanda's arms and then up at the announcer's box.

"C'mon you guys," she groaned.  "Can't you give me someone at least remotely attractive to strip?  She's all smoke and mirrors, if you get my meaning," Halia added loudly, her voice an exaggerated, demeaning tone.  Briefly, the half elf shared a meaningful look with Wanda as if to say "sorry about what's next, but not really."

"Just... just look at this flabby mess!" Halia spoke as loud as she could while still only talking, as opposed to shouting, as she moved Wanda around a bit by the grip she had on her scalp. Left, to right, and back again, letting the crowd see all of her.  For emphasis, she brought a swift hand down to spank her victim's ass three times in rapid succession, the viewing sphere showcasing the way her butt cheek jiggled, then quivered to a stop.  "A butt like a donkey's!" she said, drawing laughs from the crowd.

Playfully, she tugged on a bit of the armpit hair Wanda was displaying since she still had her hands around Halia's wrist to mitigate the sting of her hair being pulled.

"I mean, she's soooo hairy, too," she droned, sounding like so many of the stuck up girls that had picked on Wanda.  With an impish little chuckle she gave some of the same tugging treatment to the burglar's unkempt pubic hair, even plucking a few out inadvertently.  The burglar's resulting yelp and the way she danced in place was a delight to Halia, admittedly.  She couldn't help but enjoy seeing that body of hers on display, shuddering responsively to each little tease.

Halia tweaked a nipple, next, giggling as Wanda flinched and grew redder in the face.

"This... 'milkless cow' needs to get down on her hands and knees.  Cows don't stand up," Halia said firmly, releasing her grip on Wanda's hair and grabbing both of her nipples between her thumb and forefinger now.  Pulling her down until she was on her knees, as instructed, Halia licked her lips once.  This was getting relatively dark, for her standards, but as she pulled until Wanda was eye level with her crotch, she found her heart fluttering a bit with excitement.  Having control over someone so much bigger than her was... well, interesting to her. Wanda got quite an eyeful of the aroused little mound between her legs, glistening with its own moisture now.

Halia suddenly straddled the woman's back, that slick cunt pressing against her bare skin and feeling hot.  With a smack on her bottom again for good measure, starting to leave pink handprints, Halia pointed forward.

"C'mon moo-cow! Take me for a ride!" she said, spurring her onward with a few more sharp spanks.  That was really starting to sting!

"And what noise do moo-cows make?" Halia asked sweetly, leaning down to whisper the question in the burglar's ear.
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sat Dec 12, 2015 6:15 am

"Hey!" Wanda said in a tiny little voice at the smacks on her rear. She was trying to retreat into her mind...to somewhere that was not this arena. But every tug of her hair or smack on her backside brought her right back. It amazed her how easily her eyes found the girls from her school...they had always taunted her, but must be feeling a real satisfaction now.

When she wound up on her hands and knees, she expected to have to pleasure Halia. She was relieved for a second when Halia walked away from her, but dejected when the option seemed to have been riding her. And when the trickster whispered in her ear, it was too much. "No, I'm not doing tha--" "I believe the word is Mooo" interjected the dagger loudly from the sand nearby.

"Well," said the announcer, "isn't this a treat. And I have a feeling that dagger's smarted than our rogue called Wanda. It knows when she should take an order."
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Sat Dec 12, 2015 6:26 am

"Oh? Is the little cow tender and cranky? I guess it needs milllking theeen..." she taunted, telegraphing her next move. Both hands reached down and began tugging on her nipples, one then the other, in a rhythmic fashion. Giggling, she nuzzled Wanda's ear and cooed, "C'mon cutie, give the crowd a show," before tugging on both nipples at the same time.

"These darn udders ain't producin no dang milk!" she said in a bad country accent. To Wanda's temporary relief, Halia let go of her mauling grip on those teats and she spun about, facing the rogue's butt. She felt Halia's little tuft of hair, and her silky folds grind against the small of her back as she readjusted her seating.

Wanda felt two stinging smacks, on either ass cheek at the same time. "You're gonna make some kinda noise..." Halia murmured in prediction as she looked up at the announcer's box expectantly. With her hands still on Wanda's cheeks, she gripped tightly and pulled apart.

Wanda looked up suddenly, dread filling her heart as she saw the trickster part her ass cheeks, showing off her asshole blatantly, as well as the dark hairs that led down from it to her pussy lips. Through the hair one could see her lips gradually spreading apart as well, being pulled with the whole masses of flesh.

Halia was whispering something. Strange. A spell..? Oh no, Wanda thought, feeling strange all of a sudden.

The next time she went to make any noise with her mouth, all she'd be able to manage was, well... you guessed it, a "Moooo!"
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sat Dec 12, 2015 6:40 am

Every time Wanda thought this couldn't get more humiliating, it somehow found a way to prove her wrong. It was bad enough anyone saw how small her breasts were without anyone fondling them, and showing how the little nipples, even when hard, barely stood out from the saucer-like areolas. But when the trickster straddled her, things got even worse. "Mooooooo!" she called out. "Yes, that's it..." the dagger chuckled, smarmily, from its position on the sand.

Wanda never thought anyone would see her nude, but now thousands of people were looking right up her tight little anus, pulled open like it was by the flesh around it. "Moooooo!" she exclaimed, hoping, given the circumstances, that the only noises she made came from her mouth.
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Sat Dec 12, 2015 6:50 am

"What's that?" she said, craning her head and cupping her ear with one hand.  A single ass cheek bounced back into place.  She nodded seriously, as if interpreting the 'moo'.

"I think the little lady's pregnant, I mean, based on that belly, right?  She's bout to give birth and ready to pop!" she continued in the faux country accent.  Wanda let out another "Mooo!" of alarm as Halia's free hand crept down her crevice, a single finger tickling her puckered little hole, before she smoothed her hand over Wanda's mound.  The trickster teased her, there, by grinding her soft palm against her little button in slow, circular motions.  Before long her moans were coming out as "mooos" which had the crowd in fits of laughter.  Halia was grinning and red-faced, too.

"Ah guess we'll have to check!" she giggled, taking both hands now and placing them over Wanda's slit.  Two fingers from each hand would slip inside of her, suddenly, meeting with moisture.

Wow, Halia immediately thought.  She is tight.  Her fingers wiggled inside of the woman curiously before slipping out and pulling her silky lips wide open again (as best she could).

"Are you an actual virgin?" Halia suddenly asked loudly, hands still both on Wanda's vagina, her face screwing up in genuine surprise, mouth slightly agape.  As if looking for clarification, Halia glanced up at the viewing sphere to see what it revealed inside of the poor woman.

Halia looked down and said, "Oh yeah, oops," when Wanda's only reply was a mewling, pathetic, "mooo-hoo-hoo," on the verge of sobs. She promptly released the spell that was causing Wanda to moo when she tried to talk.
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sat Dec 12, 2015 6:56 am

The schoolgirls in the stand went wild at this, and Wanda could see their faces. She tried not to tell herself things couldn't get any worse. She knew better by now. But what else did she have left to hide?

The girls had changed their chant from "Fat Wanda!" to "Wanda Moo!" and now they were just chanting "Virgin." It's a good thing she'd probably never have to go back to that academy, she thought. She might have to give them a piece of her mind. For now, she just sighed, which expressed as a weak "mooo."
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Sat Dec 12, 2015 7:00 am

Halia held her slick fingers up to the light in a customary show of how aroused her victim was.

"She's producing something alright.  Now march me around this arena, little moo-cow, before I get upset and do something -truly- nasty to you!"

With that, she gave her another harsh swat on the bottom for good measure, still facing her rear.  Her hand slid back down her crevice to between her thighs, where she delicately began to tease her clit through the thick hair.  She teased, ever so lightly, then stopped until Wanda began moving.
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sat Dec 12, 2015 7:06 am

Wanda was at rock-bottom. But she didn't want to find out what something truly nasty might be, according to this twisted thief, so she started moving, very slowly, around in a circle. The crowd went wild, but at least the chants of "Virgin" changed back to "Wanda Moo!"
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Sat Dec 12, 2015 7:09 am

Halia grinned and resumed gently easing the tip of her index finger back and forth over Wanda's clit. Her impish grin suggested dedication, and the biting of her lower lip showed just how into this Halia was in danger of being.

Humming pleasedly to herself, she 'rewarded' Wanda whenever she trundled further by playing with her pussy some. Every now and then she'd dip a finger in, shallow, and wiggle it some to spur her on.
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next