Enferia Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[BOUNTY] Mary D'tanth: An Unmentionable Thief

3 posters

Go down

[BOUNTY] Mary D'tanth: An Unmentionable Thief Empty [BOUNTY] Mary D'tanth: An Unmentionable Thief

Post by IGankMid Sun Dec 13, 2015 1:47 am

It’s been said that for the right price, everything is for sale. In the back alleys of Enferia’s greatest marketplace, that might even be true.

Mary D’tanth wasn’t one for philosophy. She had a much more practical outlook on life. If something fetched enough gold to put bread on the table, it was probably worth doing. If something put a lot of bread on the table, it was definitely worth doing. And so here she was, surrounded by a trio of men in one of those many back alleys.

“Come on, show us the goods,” clamored one man. His hand dipped inside his coinpurse in anticipation. “I’ve been waiting for this a long time.”

“You know the rules,” said Mary. “Money first. I’m not like one of those girls in the red-candle district.”

“Damn right you’re not,” said another man. “You’re too skinny for that, and your skirts aren’t even clean. You know what we’re here for, so don’t get smart.” Still, he reached for the coinpurse of his own. Each of the three men pulled out three gold pieces and placed them into the Mary’s outstretched hands. She eyed the coins warily for a moment- then, satisfied, she slid them into the pouch slung over her shoulder.

Mary rooted around in her pouch for the silken delicates the men were looking for. For the first, she pulled out a frilly pair of bloomers. They were pink, with elaborate lace on the leg holes as well as on the waist.

“Lady Invidia’s undergarments from the night before last. She wore them to the ball where she wore that frilly dress with the high neck.”

“I knew it,” the first man said. “She’s so uptight- I knew she wore old-fashioned bloomers.” He took the bloomers and slid the soft fabric between his fingers.

“For you,” Mary said, moving on to the second man. “Lady Beatrice’s underwear from her outing on the lake, where she wore a low-cut bodice and the dress that split up one side.” Mary handed over a whisper-thin blue thong that could have been sewn from the summer sky, it was so insubstantial.

“Oh, wow…” he said, twirling it around his finger. “It’s so… scandalous!”

“And finally,” Mary said, “The piece de resistance. Buxom Belle’s bra, swiped right after a long day waiting tables at the Ripped Bodice.” She produced an enormous strapless white bra, cut daringly low between the cups to enhance what was obviously already bursting cleavage. The third man reached out eagerly, but Mary slapped his hand away.

“Anything with measurements is double,” she said. “You know the rules.”

The third man was too excited to argue. He upended his coinpurse and thrust another three gold pieces into Mary’s outstretched hand.

“Enjoy,” Mary said, sighing as she handed the sturdy brassiere over.

“Oh… yes! Finally, I know for sure!” he said, staring at the markings inside the bra. “I know what size she is! Those wonderful, bouncing breasts- and I’ve got her number!”

“Come on, show us!” clamored the other two men.

“Not a chance!”

The three men broke out in a quarrel- which was fine for Mary, as the longer they fought, the less time she had to put up with them begging for free samples. After a minute of arguing, Mary snapped her fingers. “Time’s up. Hand ‘em over.”

“What?! But we’ve only just-“

“We paid for-“

“I know what you paid for,” Mary said. “And you’re welcome to pay for more. But my collection wouldn’t be half as valuable if I just loaned these out willy-nilly. Now hand them over.”

Reluctantly, the three men returned the underwear. The thought of simply running off with them always tempted them, but if they did, they’d never get to see beneath a famous woman’s clothes again.

“All right, get gone. Shoo. I’ve got more customers coming.” Mary waved the men away, ignoring their grumbles. She leaned back against the alley wall and wiped the sweat from her brow. The men were getting more restless. She’d have to do something about that.

Meanwhile, at the other end of the alley, another figure had spotted the dark-haired scamp…

OUTFIT: Dirty knee-length dress, shoulder sling pouch, underskirt, ???, shoes

IGankMid

Back to top Go down

[BOUNTY] Mary D'tanth: An Unmentionable Thief Empty Re: [BOUNTY] Mary D'tanth: An Unmentionable Thief

Post by Myds6 Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:10 am

"Well," said the tall, full figured woman in a dress that managed to cling to her figure like it was her very own skin, "aren't you just precious." The sarcasm wasn't lost under her heavy accent.

"I hear you've been a bad girl, Mary...and are these men making it worth your while? They need to be taught a lesson, too...but these lowlifes aren't who I came her for, let's let the common guards handle it, hmm?" A flick of her wand encased the retreating men in ice. "YOU are my problem." "Great speech! Very intimidating!" came an somewhat bookish, elderly male voice from the wand itself. "Be quiet now...we have work to do," Irlana replied, stepping into the light. Her accustomed low cut purple dress showed off a fair amount of midriff, and a nearly scandalous bit of cleavage. Her curly hair framed her perfectly-made up face fetchingly. "So, Mary, what's next for you...do you have anything to say for yourself?"
Myds6
Myds6

http://myds6.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

[BOUNTY] Mary D'tanth: An Unmentionable Thief Empty Re: [BOUNTY] Mary D'tanth: An Unmentionable Thief

Post by IGankMid Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:55 am

The breath froze in the scamp’s chest. A second of rest was, apparently, too much to ask.

The new arrival had frozen her customers. Frozen them solid.. Turned them to popsicles. What was this woman capable of?

“Do you have anything to say for yourself?”

“Yeah, actually,” she said, heart pounding. Mary’s dark eyes darted around the alley, looking for an escape. There was a ladder nearby, but she’d just be a sitting duck if she went up it. That meant pulling out her trump card. “HEY! ALLEY SNAKES! TIME TO PAY UP!”

All around Irlana, doors burst open. Teenage boys leapt out of the run-down buildings, whooping and shouting, banging on pots and pans. Some carried slings and stones. One even had a cudgel.

“Mary’s our friend, see?” said the biggest, tallest one who barely came up to Irlana’s prominent cleavage. “She’s real nice to us. Now, we’re nice to our friends, too. And if she’s got a problem with you… so do we.” He raised his cudgel.

As the gang of teenagers surrounded Irlana, Mary made a break down the opposite end of the alley.

IGankMid

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:42 am

Irlana glowed blue, ever so faintly, and her wand disappeared.  ((This swaps her STR and INT scores.))  Reaching for the one with the cudgel, she picked him up and literally threw him into a couple of the other boys, trying to clear a path, while making an impression at the same time with a display of nearly superhuman strength.  ((Certainly superhuman for one with her appearance, anyway, but maybe not, for example for the Mountain from GoT.))

"You sure you wanna mess with THIS?" she shouted. ((The magic reduction in INT affects her speech, too))

((If this works, she chases Mary down the alley.))
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by IGankMid Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:59 am

The leader of the Alley Snakes knocked his companions aside like bowling pins. Suddenly, the tough boys weren't so tough.

...At least, until their leader somehow got up. He was battered, bruised and bleeding from a cut on his forehead, but he refused to fall.

"We... we've got this..." he panted. "Gerorge... Re... Remember when Mary showed you Jessica's favorite pair? Remember how happy you were?"

One of the boys blushed deeply. Jessica, the Baker's Daughter was the object of every boy in the slums' affection. She always had a smile on her face and a teasing wink for the young boys who always dropped by to visit. Seeing just how pink and naughty her panties had been- with a cut right down the back, carefully cut to show off the dimples of her butt- drove them wild.

"Just remember... what you're fighting for!"

The boys redoubled their efforts, heedless of the danger. At the end of the alley, Mary quickly turned the corner.

IGankMid

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:04 am

"Sorry, kids, ya ain't got this" she said. It was unclear if she was sarcastically mimicking their leader's uneducated speech, or if that's just how she spoke when filled with the rage magic.

Judging the width of the alley, she grabbed at a shabby door that led into one of the decrepit buildings. Pulling it from its hinges, she put it across the alley, and charged toward the boys, using it like a battering ram. She didn't really want to fight these young fools, but she couldn't let Mary get any more of a lead!
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by IGankMid Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:10 am

No amount of hormone-fueled bravado could stop Irlana's charge. For the second time in thirty seconds, the Alley Snakes were launched into the air like so many pieces of popcorn at a theater.

One of the boys managed to get ahold of the hem of Irlana's dress, however. There was a lot to be said for hormone-fueled bravado when it came to holdng on to a beautiful woman's dress!

IGankMid

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:20 am

At first, the boy dragged behind her as she charged down the alley. Regardless of the sharp cobblestones cutting into he knees, elbows, and torso, he hung on admirably.

Irlana could feel a tug behind her, but her mind was set on her target like a lion stalking its prey; everything else was not worth thinking about. She would come to regret this choice later, when given time to reflect on it. The next thing she heard was a loud rrrrrriiiip. She didn't bother to look back, but the boy was greeted with a scene to behold as she ran away from him. The lower part of her dress had torn off, the upper part only saved by the belt. Her jiggling buttocks were covered, as she ran, only in a pair of full cut, red-and-white plaid panties. The cloth reminded the boy of a picnic tablecloth, or a dress a farmer's wife might wear. But the real payoff was the thigh-high stockings and garter belts the dress had been hiding. The boy passed out, not from the beating, but from the sight.

Irlana charged down the alley, dropping the door when she saw no one in front of her anymore. The damage to her dress barely registered at this point. She was focused on her task. "Now where did she go?" she asked out loud.
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by IGankMid Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:35 am

Mary cursed as Irlana came barreling out of the alleyway. There was just barely a second's glimpse of the white of her shift as she disappeared onto a building's rooftop.

Last edited by IGankMid on Sun Dec 13, 2015 7:55 am; edited 1 time in total

IGankMid

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:39 am

Irlana laughed, pulling herself up with ease using her magical strength. "Mary...I'm coming for you..." she teased.
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by IGankMid Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:45 am

As Irlana crested the top of the building, she came came face-to-face with Mary... and an open bag of coins.

"Here," she said, on her knees, hands outstretched. "It's yours. You're just here for the bounty, right? This is worth more than that... and I've got more in the future, if you want.

"I never really did anything wrong. I'm not some thief they make me out to be. I just work cleaning up a bathhouse. If a few pairs of panties go missing every so often, the nobles can afford it."

Mary raised her eyes. "Please... just look the other way."

IGankMid

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:54 am

Irlana looked on, a sympathetic expression. "Oh, that's so sad. You became a public enemy by cleaning the bathhouse?"

She reached out and grabbed the arm that was holding the bag of coins, getting a firm grip on Mary, and pulling her in closer so they were face to face. "I might have believed you if you hadn't pulled the little stunt with the gang of children down below. Somehow, this just doesn't fit, though." Irlana's voice sounded gruffer, angrier, and less refined than her usual tone, but Mary had only heard that softer tone once, in her sarcastic opening.

"So, I'll tell you what," she said, getting a grip on Mary's other shoulder with the other hand, "You find a new way of making money, and I'll let you keep what you've got."

Mary's eyes lit up at the prospect. "But--you have to do one thing for me first. You're going to put on your own little show--in the arena. And don't get back into the business, I'll be keeping an eye on you. Don't make this more difficult, you don't want to see what I'm like when I'm angry."

Mary had turned her head away, but Irlana moved her body so she was looking directly into her eyes again. "Do we have a deal?"
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by IGankMid Sun Dec 13, 2015 7:18 am

Mary gulped. She was being held by a very powerful, very angry woman- and being told to do what she said, or else.

"I- I can't!" she said, panic rising in her voice. "I'll stop taking things, I swear- but not the arena. I'm not-" Her eyes flicked lower, to Irlana's plaid panties. "I'm not like you... I can't fight. I can't run around and... and get naked. It's too embarrassing! Please, don't make me!"

Down below, there clamoring of the Alley Snakes caught up with them. A few voices shouted up. "Hey! Is she up there? Mary, are you in trouble?"

Mary bit her lip. If she shouted for help, she'd immediately be set upon by this beastly woman. If she didn't who knew what would happen? The indecision paralyzed her.

IGankMid

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:32 pm

"Oh, I won't be stripping you or fighting you there, most likely." Irlana continued, not unaware of the shouting from below. "It would be your victims, if they choose to show up. I'd just be there to make certain they don't suffer more at your hands."

"You boys, stay back," she shouted, "I don't want Mary to get hurt; we're merely...making a deal here. I'm not even going to take her money."
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by IGankMid Sun Dec 13, 2015 4:01 pm

Sweat dripped down Mary’s brow. Irlana wasn’t giving her a choice at all. Either fight in the arena, or face the anger of someone who probably did that kind of thing for fun. Mary wasn’t a fighter- not even close. Her talents were for wheeling, dealing and putting the right pressure on the right person at the right time. But what could she do against someone who wouldn’t bend?

“I… okay,” she said, head bowed, eyes closed in shame. “I’ll do it. Just… just try and keep it a secret? Please? I don’t want people to see me in the Arena. That’s the place where people get stripped and- and worse. I really don’t want people coming to see me… especially any of my, um, clients.”

IGankMid

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:01 pm

((I'm not sure if it's day or night right now. But I'm assuming Irlana knows enough about the Arena schedule, being a regular competitor there, that she knows that the entertainment between bouts is usually just some clowns and mimes, and she'd be able to convince them to change the schedule to allow a short mini-event.))

"I can't guarantee that," Irlana said, holding MAry's wrists behind her back and leading her off the roof, toward the more public part of the market, forgetting about her panties and stockings hanging out. "Besides, I thought you were going straight...that's why I won't take your money from you."

Irlana was reminded about the rip in her dress as the people of the marketplace stared. She was pretty certain the Alley Snakes were following in the shadows.

The first stop was a courier station. Irlana put a small coin in the hand of each of three couriers. "You, deliver the following message to Jessica the baker's daughter," and turning to another, "the same message to Buxom Belle at the Tavern. The message is as follows: 'The thief of your unmentionables has been brought to justice. If you wish to help administer it, meet the arena receptionist toward the end of the first big bout of the day. We're going to offer some halftime entertainment. There's no obligation to show, but you can administer her punishment, or just watch from the stands." The messengers took down shorthand notes on the message, nodded, and headed off to send their message. To the third messenger, she dropped a few more small coins in her hand. "Can you buy me a skirt...not a fancy one, but something a bit...longer...than this."

The messenger's eyes widened as she felt the reference to Irlana's undressed state gave her permission to stare, if only for a moment. "Now!" Irlana added gruffly, and the messenger shook her head and took off, making a show of her haste. To the courier station Clerk, Irlana ordered, "give me some of that twine." She used to it bind Mary's hands behind her back, then used it to make a little hobble, allowing Mary to walk at a normal pace, but separating her legs as much as running required might trip her. She now only lightly gripped the twine between Mary's hands. "It won't chaffe if you don't fight it...and I won't have to handle you so harshly. Let's head to the arena." As they left, turning to the clerk again, she said, "Oh, I almost forgot." She tossed a piece or two of silver on the counter and said, "I want you to make posters, and put them all over the market district. They should read, "Mary D'Tanth: Panty Thief, Stripped in the Arena for your Pleasure: Today Between the Main Events."

Mary groaned, as Irlana led her off. "You know, you'd be surprised to find out, I'm actually a very nice lady. Nor am I without compassion for your plight. I spent my youth on the streets of Almerida's capital...I'm familiar with scamming and pickpocketing. Your grift seems wrong, though. What if one of your 'clients' becomes too obsessed with his quarry, hurts her or something? Perhaps we can find you a more honorable way to make money."

"Tell me, is your story about the bathhouse true? Do you really just pick them up from the women there, and no one really notices? Tell me more detail about what you're doing...it might placate me a little, if it sounds true."
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by IGankMid Sun Dec 13, 2015 10:39 pm

The breath froze in the scamp’s chest. A second of rest was, apparently, too much to ask.

The new arrival had frozen her customers. Frozen them solid.. Turned them to popsicles. What was this woman capable of?

“Do you have anything to say for yourself?”

“Yeah, actually,” she said, heart pounding. Mary’s dark eyes darted around the alley, looking for an escape. There was a ladder nearby, but she’d just be a sitting duck if she went up it. That meant pulling out her trump card. “HEY! CITY SNAKES! TIME TO PAY UP!”

All around Irlana, doors burst open. Teenage boys leapt out of the run-down buildings, whooping and shouting, banging on pots and pans. Some carried slings and stones. One even had a cudgel.

“Mary’s our friend, see?” said the biggest, tallest one who barely came up to Irlana’s prominent cleavage. “She’s real nice to us. Now, we’re nice to our friends, too. And if she’s got a problem with you… so do we.” He raised his cudgel.

Sweat dripped down Mary’s brow. Irlana wasn’t giving her a choice at all. Either fight in the arena, or face the anger of someone who probably did that kind of thing for fun. Mary wasn’t a fighter- not even close. Her talents were for wheeling, dealing and putting the right pressure on the right person at the right time. But what could she do against someone who wouldn’t bend?

“I… okay,” she said, head bowed, eyes closed in shame. “I’ll do it. Just… just try and keep it a secret? Please? I don’t want people to see me in the Arena. That’s the place where people get stripped and- and worse. I really don’t want people coming to see me… especially any of my, um, clients.”

Mary was too panicked to make sense of what Irlana wanted. Did she want a confession? Did she want her to break down in tears? If she did, why didn’t she just ask for it? Mary would do anything to get out of the dreaded Arena. No one ever forgot what happened in there.

“I… of course it’s true,” Mary said. “No one misses a pair of underwear. I… I only took a few really good pairs. And I never shared those. Sometimes underwear just disappears. Like stockings. You know? I’m sure my… the people who lost their panties only missed them for a second.”

And then Mary realized the real predicament she was in. If she was really going to be dragged into the Arena to be stripped, then she’d have no time to change out of what she was wearing right that second.

That would be a very, very big problem.

“I see.” Irlana said, the words coming out as a slight growl. It was clear the girl wasn’t sorry at all. “Well, off to the arena with you, then.”

They continued the walk in silence, Mary growing ever more nervous.

The fat cat bureaucrat stared at Irlana the way a cow looks at an oncoming wagon.

“Ma’am,” she said, her voice roughened by ages of pipe-smoking. “I don’t know who you are to think you can get the Arena to do your job for you.” Her gaze ever so slowly shifted to the bound Mary. “Congratulations. You’ve captured the “notorious” one-star panty thief. The same one the Queen put a bounty on instead of arresting, because she wanted to save the arena’s resources.”

Mary perked up instantly. Did this mean she wouldn’t have to go out in the arena?

Irlana grumbled and raised an eyebrow at… Gladys, going by the name placard on her desk. “I’ve already gone to the trouble of bringing in the bandit, notifying the ones she’s wronged, and even printing the posters. By all accounts, I’ve done your job for you.

Gladys smacked her lips. “And you think this gives you… power over the schedule?”

“You don’t even have to say it was my idea. In fact, I’ll even take the cost of the posters and couriers out of my bounty.”

Gladys smacked her lips again. “That’s almost all of it.”

Irlana put her hands to her newly re-clothed hips. Counting the damage to her dress, she was probably taking a loss on this one. “Yes. It probably is.”

“Fine,” Gladys sighed, sighing the sigh of a woman who was too tired to care. “You can have your show-and-tell. But if I catch any more of you arena-cavaliers-turned-bounty-hunters trying to pass the buck, I’m sending you right back out the door.”

Mary hung her head. She was doomed.

Mary barely heard the roar of the crowds as she was led into the Arena. Her worst nightmare was coming true. Hundreds of eyes were on her. The stands weren’t as full or as attentive as they could have been- she was a sideshow, after all- but as far as Mary was concerned, as long as there was a single person out watching, that was too many.

She scanned the crowd. She couldn’t find any of her “patrons,” fortunately. What made her heart sink was the familiar face (and explosive cleavage) of Buxom Belle waiting for her at the side of the arena. Her normally bright and welcoming face, so accustomed to wearing a smile and accompanying dimpled cheecks, was furrowed in disappointment.

“Alley Snakes- to the rescue!”

Mary’s head snapped up to see her familiar gang of alley scamps clamber over the crowd. She stood still, stunned as they slammed into the seats in the front row closest to her.

“Oliver! W-what are you doing?!” Mary shouted. “There are guards here! You can’t hope to get me out of here!”

“We’re not!” hollered Oliver, the bruised and scraped one who’d been holding the cudgel. “We’re rescuing your dignity by making sure only we get the best seats!”

If there was anything to cap off Mary’s Worst Day Ever, it was that.

“Ladies and gents!” boomed the voice of Aloysius, the arena’s tireless announcer, possessed of boundless energy and endless passion for showmanship. “Please take a moment to put your hands together for Gladys the Great, organizer and sponsor of this amazing once-in-a-lifetime halftime event! You go, Gladys!”

“Yay. Clap clap. Hoorah,” said maybe one person.

“Thank you! You’re too kind! Seriously.” Aloysius cleared his throat. “Here to whet your appetites for justice is Mary D’Tanth, the notorious panty pilferer! She’s here to pay for her crimes in a most karmic manner. But don’t worry- she’s mentioned that she’ll only miss her panties for a second!”

Mary gaped. Irlana’s sense of humor was just cruel.

Belle strode across the arena to meet her, still wearing a frown. She was a head taller than Mary, and a lot more shapely- her famous breasts bounced heavily in her low-cut bodice.

“All right, you. I was wondering what happened.” Belle nodded to the guard escorting Mary and stuck out her hand. “Untie her and give me her satchel.”

Mary rubbed her arms after the guard released her. She watched Belle root around in her bag, biting her lip nervously.

There it is,” Belle said, some worry lines easing off of her face. She pulled out her white, strapless bra with appropriately enormous cups. “I’ve been looking for this. Do you know how hard it is to find a bra like this?”

Never one to pass up an opportunity to please her fans, Belle immediately flashed a smile and crossed her arms over her breasts- the reason they were bouncing so much becoming obvious. “No peeking, now!”

“You heard the lady!” boomed Aloysius. “Close those eyes!”

Everyone in the stands pretended to cover their eyes as Belle untied the string keeping her low-cut top in line. She slid her bra into the drooping cleavage window, and a few tantalizing glimpses of pink skin peeked out from her loosened top. Then it was gone as Belle hefted her mighty breasts upwards, cradling them in her reclaimed bra and fastening it securely.

“Okay! Y’all can look now!” she twirled, amber hair and brown skirts billowing around her. She pressed her arms together, jutting out her bodacious bosom appreciatively- then tightened up the string for her cleavage window, turning her positively scandalous show into something more presentable for… well, a barroom.

“Of course, Belle!” said Aloysius. “We’d never dream of using the viewing sphere for anything like peeking at a woman adjusting her clothing. Of course not!... You got that, didn’t you?”

Belle giggled and turned to look at Mary, who was still staring intently at the arena floor. Her smile faded slightly.

“You’re lucky it’s just me here,” Belle said. “Lady Invidia would have brought her riding crop. And Lady Beatrice was too focused on her latest paramour to consider coming here of all places. But me… well, there’s nothing for a poor lil-bar girl to do on an afternoon but catch up with old friends.”

Mary sighed. She knew where this was going. “Yeah, yeah. You got a job. Good for you.” Despite her nervousness, Mary couldn’t stop from saying what had been penned up for almost a year. “It’s only because you’ve got those tits and let guys pinch your ass. At least I get- got to set my own rules for dealing with those perverts.”

“And look where it’s gotten you,” Belle said. “You’re still the same old rebellious spirit you were a year ago. Still living in the same run-down house. Still paying for stealing other people’s things.”

“So what?!” Mary said, looking up at her former friend, anger burning inside her. “I’ve always been a loser. You’re the winner. You’ve got the boobs. You’ve got men hanging off you like you’re a freaking tree. I… I don’t. I’m just a skinny, dirty scamp.” She narrowed her eyes. “If you don’t like the rules, change the game. That’s what you told me, right?”

“I didn’t mean to steal things,” Belle said. “I meant change the game. Look for a way out.”

“I did. And I found one.”

Belle sighed. “You’re not sorry at all, are you?”

Mary didn’t answer.

“Then you’re going to have to pay for what you’ve done. And if they catch you again, you’ll be right back here- and I won’t be nice about it.”

“Be nice?! What do you even mean abou-“

“Opa! Bottoms up!”

“Wha-“

Belle seized Mary around the waist. The skinny, black-haired alley girl was easy for Belle to throw over her shoulder- a year of lifting heavy plates and trays did wonders for her strength. Mary shrieked as Belle flipped her to the opposite shoulder and turned her upside-down. Seizing Mary by her ankles, she held her out for the audience.

Mary shrieked and tried to hold her skirts to her waist, but it was no use. Her dirty dress and white slip flipped up around her head, and her skinny body was bared to the crowd. She didn’t even wear a bra underneath her slip- her tiny pink nipples rarely poked out enough for anyone to notice normally, but now they were fully bared to the audience. And above her chest…

“Oh, dear! It looks like Mary’s gone and gotten herself a pair of very special underwear!” announced Aloysius. “It’s a good thing Queen Syndra isn’t here- she might have something to say about this!”

There was nothing in between the crowd and an upside-down Mary’s panties- and what a pair they were! The scamp was wearing the shining gold thong reserved for the Royal Guard! It was a tiny bit loose on her- the elastic around her mound wasn’t quite tight, and a good bit of her pink lily peeked around the side of the gusset.

Belle sighed. “I should have known.”

Mary shrieked again. “Let me go! Let me go right now! They’re looking at my- at my- AAAH!” She couldn't let the crowd see her stolen thong. It was what made her feel different. Special. Wealthy, even- the Royal Guard's underwear was woven with threads of real gold! When she'd snatched it from the bath house, she'd felt like a queen.

Belle dropped Mary on her head. The scamp landed with her legs towards Belle, who quickly seized ahold of the offending gold thong. With deft hands she slid it down Mary’s legs, leaving her completely naked beneath her skirts. Mary quickly slammed her hands down, desperate to cover up with her skirts.

“I’m going to return this to the Crown. Anonymously, of course,” said Belle. “I’ll tell the announcer they’re fake. He’ll believe me.”

“I- I- I can’t believe-“ Mary stammered.

“Yeah, you just showed a couple hundred people that you’ve got a shaved cooter. Probably to wear this, I bet.” Belle snickered. “Go on, go hide. It’s what you do best.”

Mary ran from the arena, to the cheers of the Alley Snakes and crowdgoers alike.

BOUNTY COMPLETE: MARY D’TANTH AVAILABLE TO Myds6

((Don’t expect me to do a post like this at the end of every bounty thread. I just happened to have a lot of time on my hands- and I expect all y’all to write some of your own!))

IGankMid

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Mon Dec 14, 2015 12:27 am

((Thanks for that! Neither my charcter nor I really wanted to pass the buck, but the result was lovely. I'm usually quite wordy, but having an unusually busy day today.))
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by IGankMid Mon Dec 14, 2015 12:27 am

((Bureaucrats gonna bureaucrat =p))

IGankMid

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:22 am

((Wonderful writing there, I must say. An excellent starter for the bounty storylines.))
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down