Enferia Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[INTERACTIVE] Kalka, after her Debut

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

[INTERACTIVE] Kalka, after her Debut - Page 3 Empty Re: [INTERACTIVE] Kalka, after her Debut

Post by TeratonArm Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:43 am

Kalka grit her teeth and groaned through the treatment she was being given. A few tweaks to her chest here, some pats to her ass there; and two very distinct pairs of hands that decided to get a bit bolder, especially the one that decided to slip between her legs. She couldn't turn to see who was doing what, in the stocks. 'Management' probably wouldn't take kindly to her kicking them away either. So, she was forced to wait, and glower, and think, on two distinct matters. The first was the offer, which wasn't sounding so bad. The second was on the woman in the stocks next to her.

Kalka cleared her throat as she stood slowly from the stocks. She only spent a second rubbing her wrists; everyone had seen everything at this point, but she still felt better covering herself. Addressing the barmaid-in-chief and the handsy newcomer, she took a moment to crack her neck before she spoke.

"Well, throw in something to wear, and I'll consider the job offer. Working here probably wouldn't be so bad, s'long as I'm proper dressed and not walking on eggshells every night." She nodded to the woman in the Gray cloak. "And as for the drunk in the stocks, you're welcome to help however you like. I know I'll be busy with her for a good little bit..." she said, eyes narrowing and voice dropping into a growl. "Really though, even if it's just something I can wrap around myself, I'd like to cover up first." Kalka didn't think she was asking for two much; the bar had gotten a good long look already, and if they were disappointed in her getting dressed, she'd just have to give them a better show with the Warbringer...

TeratonArm

Back to top Go down

[INTERACTIVE] Kalka, after her Debut - Page 3 Empty Re: [INTERACTIVE] Kalka, after her Debut

Post by cerindclvr Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:48 am

Christie smirked, turning and looking the green skinned woman up and down rather openly.

"Hmm... I may have something... close to your proportions," she mused, sizing her up.

((Any thoughts on what we should give Kalka? If you don't have any ideas I'll throw something out there. Maybe a stretched out version of Christie's dress? XD ))
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Fri Jan 08, 2016 5:02 am

((I assume you're not asking me, but a stretched-out Christie dress would work fine if I'm doing artwork, just wanted to say, I'll let Teraton make the suggestion, though! Here are some images, I was plan on getting up to the stocks, but didn't make it, as I realized Kalka's green tint was making some simple things complex. Got that worked out, so maybe I'll do the rest soon.))

[INTERACTIVE] Kalka, after her Debut - Page 3 Th_251213315_KH05_123_145lo [INTERACTIVE] Kalka, after her Debut - Page 3 Th_251213803_KH06_123_82lo [INTERACTIVE] Kalka, after her Debut - Page 3 Th_251214553_KH07_123_451lo
[INTERACTIVE] Kalka, after her Debut - Page 3 Th_251214696_KH08_123_377lo [INTERACTIVE] Kalka, after her Debut - Page 3 Th_225121553_KH09_123_463lo [INTERACTIVE] Kalka, after her Debut - Page 3 Th_251215383_KH10_123_570lo

Myds6
Myds6

http://myds6.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by TeratonArm Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:50 pm

((Stretched out Christie dress is fine by me, or whatever else you'd want to suggest. Also, really digging the pictures, Myds, good work as always!))

TeratonArm

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:42 pm

((pictures look awesome!! Kalka's got a nice butt XD
gonna try to add a post here before work.  A shot of them in the stocks suuure would be awesome, though ^_^
because I can't resist the pun -- moar stock footage, plz))
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:56 pm

Christie nodded and looked Kalka up and down one last time, really drawing out the amount of time it took to size her up.  Finally, she approached the brawler, putting a hand to her chin thoughtfully and humming for effect.

Her hands shot out, gripping Kalka by the hips, much to her surprise.  Christie was acting the part of a tailor without any apparent measuring devices, smoothing her palms up the woman's waist and to the sides of her breasts.  She didn't quite cup them, only let her thumbs brush her nipples oh so briefly.  Kalka went to swat her hands away out of reflex, drawing giggles from the witch as she said, "Got it."

With a snap of her fingers, gauzy white threads appeared out of nowhere and encased Kalka's torso.  The tattered white garment seemed to resemble Christie's dress, the exact same dimensions in fact, leaving it stretched and more full of holes than usual.  The brawler's breasts were squeezed against her torso, and she swore a nipple was about to pop out.  Her midriff was largely bare and exposed from the tears and rips.  And she felt like -most- of her butt had to be showing, quivering as it was beneath the shredded fabric.  Still, she felt more clothed than she had moments ago.

"The dress will last, for a while, but not too long," Christie said, stepping back to admire her handiwork.  "Just don't go straining it too much, now," she added, plucking at an obvious loose thread and making Kalka's heart jump.  An entire buttock spilled out with a minute bounce, eliciting a giggle from Christie as she dropped the strand of fabric to the ground.  "There, all better," she offered. "Don't want to get snagged on something unexpectedly, do we?"

"Now what to do with the mercenary?" She said with a sweet grin.  "She's quite used to whips and chains, by the look of it.  Maybe something different..." She mused thoughtfully, looking over at Hillevi.

"Maybe put her in something nice and girly, for a change," she said with narrowed eyes and a smile.
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sat Jan 09, 2016 2:48 am

Hillevi spat the soaking wet panties out of her mouth with as much bravado as she could muster in her extremely compromising position.  She spat, and had clearly overheard Christie.  "Don't you dare.  Let me out of these right now, or you're really going to regret it!"

Niniane smiled and shrugged at Christie and Kalka with a bemused expression. "Well, that wealthy woman she slapped did say she'd double your pay if she was satisfied with how you handle her..."
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:41 am

((Sorry, stumbled across that crosseyed, confused face and thought it was really comic for Kalka waking up!  Working on the dress next, there's a weird snag (no pun intended), but it shouldn't be too hard to fix.))

[INTERACTIVE] Kalka, after her Debut - Page 3 Th_328911247_KH11_123_200lo[INTERACTIVE] Kalka, after her Debut - Page 3 Th_328911901_KH12_123_437lo[INTERACTIVE] Kalka, after her Debut - Page 3 Th_328912887_KH12A_123_458lo
[INTERACTIVE] Kalka, after her Debut - Page 3 Th_328912447_KH12B_123_457lo[INTERACTIVE] Kalka, after her Debut - Page 3 Th_328913941_KH13_123_439lo[INTERACTIVE] Kalka, after her Debut - Page 3 Th_328913408_KH14_123_377lo
[INTERACTIVE] Kalka, after her Debut - Page 3 Th_328913903_KH15_123_256lo[INTERACTIVE] Kalka, after her Debut - Page 3 Th_328914804_KH16_123_67lo[INTERACTIVE] Kalka, after her Debut - Page 3 Th_328914520_KH17_123_529lo
[INTERACTIVE] Kalka, after her Debut - Page 3 Th_328915359_KH18_123_97lo

[INTERACTIVE] Kalka, after her Debut - Page 3 Th_330663518_KH19_123_55lo
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by TeratonArm Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:19 pm

Big green hands tried tugging the hem of the dress down over a big green butt, only to quickly let go at the tiny shrip of a few new holes showing up.

"...'ll have to do," Kalka said. She'd spent a lot of time worrying about her attire tonight; she was burned out on it now, and there wasn't a lot left that hadn't been seen that day. She decided to focus her attention other places.

"Couldn't of just left the bar, huh?" Hillevi's eyes widened hearing Kalka come up behind her, and she trying aiming a kick back as she heard the floor boards creaking ever closer, but it's not hard to dodge a woman in the stocks. Kalka pushed the leg aside, delivering a stinging slap to the woman's behind that rang through the tavern, a new handprint overtaking what Hillevi had left just a few moments ago.

"First things first," Kalka said, and used the moment to unclasp the Warbringer's bra. She frowned a bit, not seeing any way to get it off without breaking the straps, but she was used to fixing clothes anyway. With a couple of light snaps, the bra was in Kalka's hands, and Hillevi's breasts hung like pendulums towards the floor. " 'sabout my size," Kalka said, tossing it over to Niniane, "keep it behind the bar 'til were done with this."

Kalka gestured for the witch to come closer. "I figure if I'm working here now, I could stand to make the place a little nicer. We got a nice setpiece here," Kalka said, gesturing to the prisoner, "got anything we can use to start decorating her? Paint for the canvas, ornaments for the tree, anything?"

TeratonArm

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:40 pm

"Get your hands off me you damned dirty orc!" Hillevi cried, to no avail, as she felt hands removing her bra.  Oddly enough, her blush was visible through her angry, drunk, redness as it came off.  Niniane handed the bra to a barmaid who whisked it back behind the bar, then shrugged at the question.  Reaching into her satchel, she produced another pie.  Since the satchel was a little too small to hold such an object, it was clear to Kalka that it was magical.  "I have one more of these--no sleeping powder this time.  We can use it to celebrate, or decorate," she said, holding it out to Kalka, wishing she had a better offer.

Another barmaid, who seemed to be listening in on the conversation, walked over. It was Buxom Belle, and she certainly lived up to her name. She handed Kalka a small box. "Now that you work here, I meant to show you these anyway. It's the brush and red paint we use to write the specials on the board out front. Have fun, but put 'em back when you're done."
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:37 pm

Christie smirked and nodded in approval as she watched Hillevi with a pleased look that only inspired more dread in her.

"Well, you'll need ornaments as well," she stated matter of factly.  From within her cloak she pulled out some strange, painted, tattered rags.  It would take her a moment to recognize, but there was no mistaking it. Christie somehow had the ruins of Hillevi's clothing from her most recent match!  The barely recognizable cloth had been dyed festive colors, and Christie playfully wrapped them around the warrior's torso.

"But, proper ornaments... We'll need to make some adjustments for... Hmm..."

Christie waved a hand over the nearby bar, revealing a new set of tools and toys.  Among them was...

A trio of rather suggestively shaped, thick candy canes.
A set of piercing tools! And traditional winter festival tree ornaments, placed right beneath them. Some could merely be clamped on, while others would have to hang from, say, the nipple rings in the set of piercing needles.
A festive, cute elf hat.

"Surely your imagination can make use of SOME of these.  Hillevi could use a few... Ornamentations, no?  She is a decorated, battle-tested warrior after all... Let's make her look the part," she giggled, twisting one of her freshly exposed nipples for emphasis.
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TeratonArm Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:16 pm

Kalka pursed her lips, looking over what she had available to her, wondering what to do. Piercing felt like a little much, but the clamps would work well. The candy canes and red paint could be useful too, and she'd probably save the pie for the end. No, right then the elf hat was the one to get out of the way, and Kalka figured she had a good way to work it into the display. Picking it up, she strolled around to the front of the stocks. She held it up in front of the Warbringer, comparing it, and was happy to see the green, felt hat, complete with a little bell and felt pointy ears, was just a little bit smaller than it should have been.

"Maybe you'll look a little cheerier like this," Kalka said, and jammed the hat down onto Hillevi's head. She didn't stop once she had it over her brow- the orc could feel the fabric stretching as Kalka pulled the felt further down her face, covering her eyes with the fabric. She was totally in the dark now- or at least, a green tinged dimness, through the material of the hat.

Kalka grinned, and turned to Christie and Niniane. "I'll let you two get to work with the canes or paint whatever, lemme grab a couple of those ornaments." The orc took two ornaments, red and green, in her hands, holding them as delicately as she could, before strolling back in front of Hillevi. She chuckled low, making sure that Hillevi could tell she was there, but as she reached underneath her chest, clamps at the ready, she hesitated. She watched Hillevi flinch, inches away, as she opened and shut the clamps in thin air, letting her imagine them closing around her dangling nipples. The warbringer scrunched her face up, and looked like she was about to sputter out another curse at the orc-- before she could, Kalka snapped the two clamps shut around the pink nubs, pulling at them a bit before letting the ornaments dangle and sway to Hillevi's writhing.

TeratonArm

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:06 pm

Hillevi couldn't turn her head to see what had been proffered for her punishment.  She heard something about "ornaments," and "paint."  But then, she saw the silly hat.  She nearly sighed in relief, until Kalka pulled the felt over her eyes.  Now, she was confused.  The Orc was still standing in front of her...she could hear a clinking sound repeating...it must have been under her chest.  She prepared to threaten her captors again, but before she could, "Oooooowwwwwowww!"  The clamps closed around her nipples, and as Kalka let go of the clamps, Hillevi could feel that the clamps carried a bit of weight; they were dangling something--these must be the "ornaments."

Niniane smiled, picked up the paintbrush and paint, and wrote on the front of the stocks, "Bigotry and Druken Mayhem."  "These will be right here, if either of you decide you know what to do with them," she said, setting them nearby.  Then she picked up one of the thick candy canes.  "Oh, dear...." she said, walking toward the back of Hillevi.  "I heard about your match against the young sorceress in the arena.  It can't have been very fun having a demoness take you in front of everyone."  She slowly pulled Hillevi's panties down to her thighs, purposely straightening and smoothing them so their embroidery could still be read.  Placing the candy cane against her now exposed lower lips, she started to teasingly run it in small circles.  "That demoness was downright brutal.  I wonder, are you still sore?"

Then, she seemed to have an epiphany. She put down the candy cane, and got the brush and paint. On Hillevi's backside, she painted a target with the red paint. "Now, what are we going to do with you?" She said, putting the paint back down.
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Sun Jan 17, 2016 5:17 am

Christie watched, nodding in quiet approval, smirking every so often as Ninianne and Kalka teased the woman in the stocks in their respective ways.

"A bit of a soft heart, I see," Christie said gently as she saw Kalka go for the clamps instead of the piercing supplies. "That's good, I suppose. But... What's the expression? Spare the humble defeated in battle, but tame the proud?"

Christie stood and walked up to Hillevi calmly, slapping one of the thick, smooth candy canes against her palm for effect. Tugging the mercenary's head up by the elf hat, Christie thrust the candy stick into the woman's mouth, deep enough to muffle her cries.

"If you let this fall out of your mouth, we're going to make sure to put it in some other hole... whether or not it's already got something in it," Christie threatened, wiggling the candy cane around in Hillevi's throat a little for emphasis.

Then, whimsically it seemed and with quiet, festive humming, Christie picked up a paint brush and promptly dipped it into a jar of green paint. Looking at the brush as if to say "this will do," the witch began slathering green stripes along the woman's torso.

"Are we doing a winter festival tree-theme here? Or...? Oh, bugger it, I don't really care at this point," she giggled, slapping some more paint on the rather unfortunate mercenary without a whole lot of rhyme, reason, or pattern.
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sun Jan 17, 2016 5:47 am

Hillevi gagged at the large piece of candy being shoved into her mouth. At least it tasted good, but it was so large, she was drooling around its girth. She didn't know how long she could keep it there, especially if she felt another shock like when the "ornaments" clipped on to her.

Then, she felt a thick liquid, being rubbed against her flanks with...it must have been a brush. Her drunk mind could have found this sensation interesting at least, were she not so powerless in this situation.

"Ooops, sorry!" said Niniane, pointing to the red target she had painted. "I guess that can be the, um, tree skirt? Or, um, the ringed saucer to catch the wax from the candle in the center of it. Oh, I don't mean literally, of course, hehe."
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Sun Jan 17, 2016 6:05 am

The brush tickled and stimulated Hillevi. The witch ran the sopping green painting tool along her belly, fully along her sides, and was tickling her breasts with it when Ninianne spoke aloud. Christie's eyes lit up and she stopped painting.

"Oh, I think you absolutely may be onto something!" she said with a bit of glee showing on her face.

It seemed like she was behind Hillevi in a literal instant. The small crowd of people that had begun to gather blinking and looked at each other as if to say "did you just see that too?" Instead of a paintbrush, she was holding a... dauntingly large red and white striped candle. The bottom of the candle, the end without a wick sticking out of it, that was, seemed... designed for the use Christie clearly had in mind. It was slightly pointed, but blunt, bulbous and smooth.

As if Ninianne were giving her an incredulous look, Christie blurted defensively. "What? I've collected... a lot of strange things over the years, okay?" Even as she spoke she was teasing both of Hillevi's holes with the end of the unlit candle. "Like, oh, have you ever heard of those strange wizard candles that drip towards their stump? I'm not sure why they were designed that way -- I mean, I'm sure it served some practical purposes in libraries or studies, but isn't it just quite lovely in this situation..?"

Christie waved with one hand to the mercenary's ass as she gingerly worked the tip into her tight rear entrance.

"Hmm, still a bit of resistance there after what that succubus did. She's bad news, that one. Mark my words now," she said almost casually, as if to downplay the fact that she was shoving a candle into Hillevi's ass as she spoke. Hillevi groaned and struggled against the bonds, her half-painted tits sagging and bouncing heavily beneath her, her butt jiggling as she tried to shake and resist having that waxy stick driven a good few inches into her. The sight and the struggle merely made Christie purr as she stroked the woman's still-sore cheeks with her fingertips.

"Mmh... I sense a lot of sins on this one. A lot of... foul deeds. I don't have to feel bad about this one at all," she cooed, somewhat dangerously, before holding her hand near the wick and snapping her fingers. Sure enough, a tiny spark came from the tips of her digits, and the candle protruding obscenely straight out of her bottom was now lit.

"So, yes, about the candle... you'll see what I mean... now," Christie spoke slowly, as several onlookers watched in wonder. The candle lit and burned like a normal candle, it seemed, until the wax began to drip. Normally it should have sizzled and dripped straight to the floor. This wax seemed to run down the length of the candlestick, towards Hillevi.

The mercenary squealed and squirmed when she first felt the wax drip onto the plump butt cheeks clenching around the candlestick. Christie grinned and bit her lower lip.

"Just a word of advice, Hillevi -- you'll have to squirm a bit, left and right. Shake that bottom festively, and the wax won't trickle anywhere too sensitive, if you think about it..." Christie purred, giving the candle one last grip and wiggle to ensure it wasn't going anywhere. "Heck, maybe you can even shake the flame out?" she laughed. This part she knew was untrue -- something she hadn't mentioned about this candle was that it couldn't be put out by the flow of air, no matter how hard Hillevi shook her butt. It would make for a nice show, though.
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sun Jan 17, 2016 6:25 am

Hillevi had heard everything said, but couldn't respond with the damned candy cane in her mouth. Under the cap, her eyes widened as Christie pushed the candle where the sun never shined. She could feel the area around it warming up, and started to take Christie's advice, shaking her behind for all she was worth. She was tired and drunk, but her daily training regimen gave her a lot of core strength. She'd be able to shake it for a long time.

It was when the first bit of wax landed in her crack that she gasped, and the thick candy cane fell from her mouth. She took a deep breath and let out a small moan before screaming, "Stop this, you crazy bitch! I'm gonna tear you limb from limb when I get out of here!"

Niniane tugged the elf hat back up so she could see, then looked her directly in the eye. "I think you should probably watch what you say. You never know who you are talking to," she said, her eyes motioning toward Christie. Hillevi, unable to turn her head, couldn't see Christie anyway. "And you! Pie girl!" Hillevi continued her rant, "I'm going to kick your fat butt all over this city. Then, I'll--"

"Shaddup," Niniane, interrupted, walking behind her and twisting the candle for emphasis, making certain Hillevi got another drip of the wax.

Hillevi's rant turned into a shriek. Niniane smiled at Kalka and Christie and said, "Very festive. Now what's next?"
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:10 am

[INTERACTIVE] Kalka, after her Debut - Page 3 Th_124666247_HK035_123_423lo [INTERACTIVE] Kalka, after her Debut - Page 3 Th_124666287_HK036_123_444lo [INTERACTIVE] Kalka, after her Debut - Page 3 Th_124667599_HK037_123_195lo

[INTERACTIVE] Kalka, after her Debut - Page 3 Th_122559470_HK040_123_93lo [INTERACTIVE] Kalka, after her Debut - Page 3 Th_122560614_HK041_123_6lo [INTERACTIVE] Kalka, after her Debut - Page 3 Th_122560864_HK042_123_953lo
[INTERACTIVE] Kalka, after her Debut - Page 3 Th_122561846_HK043_123_594lo [INTERACTIVE] Kalka, after her Debut - Page 3 Th_312256129_HK044_123_152lo [INTERACTIVE] Kalka, after her Debut - Page 3 Th_122562789_HK045_123_144lo

[INTERACTIVE] Kalka, after her Debut - Page 3 Th_123681904_HK046_123_464lo [INTERACTIVE] Kalka, after her Debut - Page 3 Th_123682277_HK047_123_569lo [INTERACTIVE] Kalka, after her Debut - Page 3 Th_123682927_HK048_123_214lo
[INTERACTIVE] Kalka, after her Debut - Page 3 Th_123683945_HK049_123_476lo
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3