Enferia Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halia has a Thirst

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Halia has a Thirst - Page 2 Empty Re: Halia has a Thirst

Post by cerindclvr Fri Jan 01, 2016 5:29 am

"Oops," Halia giggled, looking up at her hands. "You're pretty much at my mercy now," she continued, reaching up and taking both of Annie's breasts in her hands to emphasize her point. "I been wantin' fondle these, proper like."

"I bet you missed mine too, huh?" she said, stepping back a foot or two and shrugging off her cloak. She caressed her own modest breasts through her tunic for a moment, more cupping and showing them off than fondling herself, before she reached down to grab the bottom of her tunic and tug it off smoothly. She was left in lacy, fancy versions of her usual satiny green undergarments that fit her tightly in all the right places and complimented her fair skin. Halia stood with one foot out to the side, shaking her pigtails back into place and showing off her petite curves.

Finally, she stepped back up to within inches of Annie and placed a series of small, teasing kisses on her lips. Every time Annie went to meet her lips in a vigorous, passionate locking of lips, Halia would stay just inches out of reach, her own mouth open and breathy with desire.

Within thirty seconds or so, Halia would oblige, pressing her lips to her lovers and wiggling tongues together. Unable to help but moan softly, the half elf arched her back and made a point of rubbing their nipples together, this time through Halia's sheer bra. Her taut little peaks felt rock hard beneath the lace.

Breaking the kiss, Halia stood back another moment. "Your turn. I suppose you expect me to draw this next part out, hmm?"

Halia revealed precisely what she was taking about when she brusquely reached up under Annie's skirt to tug her panties down around her ankles. She held up her skirt a few moments to peek beneath and marvel, biting her lower lip and ogling her exposed cunny.

Dropping her skirt after a bit of pervy staring, Halia stood up straight and began methodically undoing her blouse, as best she could.

"Hmm, no use trying to take it off entirely... maybe... ah, yes," she said, finally loosening the corset enough for her to tug the blouse completely free of it.

Annie felt suddenly much more exposed and vulnerable. The trickster tugged the blouse up until it was around her head, mostly behind it but... also covering her eyes? Halia positioned the shirt like a makeshift blindfold, making sure to leave it half-on the adorable little inventor but, of course, not cover her very much at all!

The corset was hanging low -- Halia's nimble fingers had made quick work of the lacing. Her nipples poked out eagerly from above it, and her heart thumped rapidly in her chest.

She heard Halia's light breath as she teased her neck and ears with little nibbles. She felt fingetips graze her nipples with feathery touches. She felt her skirt get lifted in the front again, then drop. And she felt soft fingertips run through the back of her hair as the sweet-lipped half elf brought her in for another kiss. Halia sucked hard on her lover's tongue this time, nibbling gently and grinding against her in utter infatuation and arousal. Suggestively, Annie felt the soft flesh of the half elf's ear brush up against her lips, as if begging for attention. This seemed like a brief opportunity to establish at least some control of the situation, which somehow spoke to Annie, as overwhelmed and driven by lust and her lack of control as she was...
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Mara Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:19 am

Annie shivered and panted as Halia played with her breasts, pushing her small chest into the half-elf's teasing hands as best she could. If only there weren't clothes between them, she could feel Halia's warm palms squeeze and caress her again.

Modest as she was, Annie only had one thing on her mind : Giddy excitement over what Halia might do to her now that she had contol. " L-Looks like it, huh? I couldn't get away e-even if I wanted to... " Annie murmured shyly between gentle kisses. "Th-That's what I am...totally helpless and exposed..." She giggled, a shy grin creeping onto her face. She knew how silly she must have sounded, but maybe Halia would like it. Annie certainly liked saying it.

Once the long kiss was over, Halia wasted no time in undressing her. Her skirt went up, her adorable treasure-chest panties were yanked down, putting her bare little pussy on display. Her corset came undone after a bit of fumbling from Halia, and was then tugged down around her flat tummy, with her blouse pulled over her eyes, effectively blindfolding her. This also brought her perfect little tits out for Halia to see as clear as day. They were small, like the rest of Annie, but they were pleasantly perky, satisfying soft, and had just enough weight to them that if Halia were to lift them and let then drop, they'd give some nice little bounces. They were the kind of breasts that were quite difficult to get bored of playing with, and they matched Annie's fit, petite figure perfectly.

The whole while, Annie let out all sorts of little shy noises, squirming and panting with arousal, her flared hips quivering as she rubbed her thighs together impatiently. Halia would even catch Annie's biting her bottom lip, obviously thoroughly embarrassed, and even the tip of her little nose, peeking out from underneath her blouse, was all rosy and flushed.

"Gods, Halia, please don't stop..." Annie panted helplessly, pausing to gently suckle on the tip of Halia's ear. This was how she liked it, obviously. Halia wouldn't have put her ear against her soft, warm lips if she didn't, so who was Annie to say no to an invitation like that?

"I-I've never done anything like this...with my clothes, a-and the teasing, o-or any of it, but...b-but I kinda like it..." Annie admitted so, so quietly, and Halia would catch how shy and vulnerable she sounded right there. It was like Annie was back in the arena, almost. All that was missing was the crowd, and for all Halia knew, Annie was picturing them looking at her, too. Annie was placing so much trust in her, and she was loving every teasing, agonizing second of being dominated like this.

"J-Just please keep going, Halia...keep teasing me, a-and playing with me like this..." Annie pleaded, arching her back into the half-elf's teasing hands as best she could. Her thighs rubbed together helplessly, massaging her bare, naked little pussy the only way she currently could, and even that was only enough to get her even more frustrated and desperate for however Halia wanted to tease her next. Gods, she loved this...

Big Mara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:11 am

Halia bit her lip as she looked her little captured pet up and down. She inhaled slowly, her face near Annie's neck, taking in her scent as she let her snout teasingly brush against her skin. Pressing her ear closer to the inventor's lips, she gasped and sucked in a breath, writhing gently in place -- her ears were as sensitive as they ever were, making goosebumps rise along her shoulders and neck.

Annie felt Halia pull her head away, as if she were about to lose control of herself, and moments later she felt those deft little trickster hands unlacing her corset the rest of the way. The moment between her untying it and whisking it off of her petite frame felt like an eternity. Annie heard Halia's little "ooh" of delight as she must've been surveying her bare torso. A little feathery tickling of fingertips traced along her hips... abdomen... between her breasts...

Finally, Annie felt a warm, wet sensation envelop her nipple as Halia's lips wrapped around it. The suckling came instantly, pulling that taut little peak into her mouth to nibble and flick her tongue against it. The trickster bit down gently, trapping her little strawberry nipple between her teeth to continue teasing it with little flicks and sucking. "Mmh..." came her encouraging moan, mouth full.

Annie felt those hands roaming over her body a bit, still. Smoothing over her skirt, Halia grabbed her butt firmly. Gods, did she love that adorable, round little rear. The things she wanted to do to it! For now, one cool hand slid up under the skirt to grip, then spank one ass cheek. Still unable to see, the writhing inventor felt the front of her skirt raise again, the air moving gently over her soaked crotch, making her distinctly feel the panties still hanging around her ankles. Halia tucked the skirt in on itself in the front, leaving Annie's pelvis more or less exposed. She could feel this, of course, but couldn't quite see it.

It was as she was thinking -- an enormous audience could be taking in the sight of her nearly naked body right now, for all she knew.

"And now to invite the entire bar up here," she heard Halia say, and much to her fleeting horror and anxiety she felt the door to which she was bound start to open, swinging her with it.

There was a cool rush of air that entered the room for a moment before Halia closed the door with a giggle. Annie's body shook slightly, still held up by the cords, as the door swung shut.

"Just kidding! Hehe..." the trickster said teasingly, giving a loving nuzzle to the side of Annie's neck. "Or was I? Maybe a dozen or so of my super-stealthy thief friends just slipped into the room to watch the show, hmm?"

"Maybe they wanted to see me... do a bit of... this?" she asked matter-of-factly, pinching both of Annie's nipples (a touch on the hard side!) and tugging on her modest breasts. Pulling her taut little nubs out an inch or two, she let them pop back into place before playing with them in this fashion for a good minute or two. She fondled, squeezed, and bounced what little flesh there was, giggling playfully all the while. Occasionally she'd crane her neck down to bite and tug on her areola before rewarding the pain with more suckling...

Halia was having herself quite a time, and if the teasing was going to end anytime soon, Annie had no indication. She did hear the ever-so-quiet sound of someone getting on their knees in front of her and felt hands on the outsides of her thighs. Those soft, smooth hands reached up to cup her ass again, both cheeks this time, giving them a quick but simultaneous spank. Annie felt Halia's breath on her sex when she giggled.

"It's so... pretty," she said, dreamily, her voice low between Annie's thighs. A long moment held, Annie's heart racing in her chest.

At long last, she felt the tiniest peck of Halia's pursed lips against her little button, sending shivers of ecstasy, amplified by anticipation, throughout her body.

"I guess I can keep teasing you... I mean, you do look ridiculous right now," she giggled, standing up suddenly. Halia bit her lip and took in one last look at Annie, all disheveled -- her blouse hung firmly around her head like a blindfold. Her unlaced corset lie at her feet. Her panties were around her ankles. And her skirt, while still on, had the front pulled up and tucked into the waist. She was clothed, mostly, but still quite exposed. Halia could barely contain herself...
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Mara Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:06 am

Annie shivered and squirmed against Halia's soft, knowing hands, each squeeze and grope and pinch coming as a pleasantly-spontaneous surprise to her. She was helplessly blindfolded, after all, which meant she couldn't even mentally prepare herself for what might happen. Everything was a sneaky little mystery. Everything was a clever little plan in Halia's head that Annie couldn't even guess at.

The only thing she learned in the next few moments was that Halia's ears apparently  were quite sensitive; she was going to make sure not to forget that. Her corset dropped away, down to the floor, and a little infatuated coo from Halia told Annie that her breasts were now being properly stared at.

Another little whimper from Annie, who suddenly felt self-conscious again. She asked Halia if she liked them, in just above a whisper. Halia's answer was to gently suck on her sensitive, stiff little nipples again, while still playing with them mercilessly. Annie felt Halia's teeth very, very gently bite downnipple, her playful nibbling sending goosebumps all over her skin. Making sure not to kick her lover, Annie splayed her legs out in pleasure, letting her boots slip off her small feet without a care for where they landed.

"D-Do you do this...f-for all the girls you meet in the arena? You're...r-really very good at this..." the mousy inventor murmured coyly, managing a small, sheepish smile afrer moaning a bit louder than she'd meant to. That sudden spank against her round little bottom had felt...a lot better than she had expected. In truth, however, Annie was curious about how exclusive her treatment was. Not that she had any logical reason to be jealous of Halia's past lovers, but...well...

Annie didn't have time to worry about that, however. Halia gave her something  new to worry about: With a teasing giggle, Halia told her she was about to invite the whole tavern up to watch her. Obviously, Annie knew this gad to be a bluff - something to rile her up - but when the door creaked open just behind her, her stomach dropped down to her knees.

"Halia, don't!" Annie squeaked adorably, struggling futility against the strings once again. The petite little half-elf's light, melodious giggling brought her back to reality, and she felt her cheeks grow hot again with embarrassment. Annie felt rather silly. But then...

Could she really know for certain? And even if Halia's teasing was definitely just that, Annie's blindfold made it so, so easy for her to just lose herself in what-if's. What if a crowd were watching her? What if they were all smiling and leering at her naked body as Halia oh-so-teasingly tugged on her stiff nipplee, pulling them out an inch before letting them bounce back into place? What if they were all staring at her little skirt, bunched up around her pantiless crotch, clearly showing the outline if what was beneath?

Between her imagination running wild, her nipples getting teased and tugged on, her round little bottom getting spanked, and her naked body being stared at and appraised, Annie was completely riled up. Once she lifted up the mousy inventor's skirt, Halia would find her absolutely soaking wet.

Annie sucked in sharply as Halia stared at her bare little pussy, covered only by her thiny, wispy patch of mousy brown hair. She felt so vulnerable, and so exposed...and very, very sexy. Halia would be able to see her squirm and whimper, all shivery and extra shy, as her embarrassment became apparent once again. Gods, how dirty a girl was she to be getting off on this? Feeling Halia's soft, warm lips on her stiff little button was enough to make Annie whimper and moan once more. It was so sensitive by now, just barely peeking out from its little hood.

"Ohmygosh, Hali-aaa..."Annie whined, pushing her flared hips towards her lover's face. "P-Please keep going...I know I must look ridiculous, I know I'm so, so helpless and exposed, a-and..." She trailed off shyly, but decided to finish her thought, feeling just a little empowered after Halia accepted what she said before. "...and I know there could be so many people watching me right now, b-but I k-kind of...only want you to see me right now...I'm s-so wet right now, because of what you'redoing to me, a-and because I'm thinking about all those people seeing my...my bare little pussy..."

Annie shivered as she said that last bit. It seemed she liked hearing herself, or ithers, talk about her bare little pussy...

"But I...kinda hope it's still just you in here, b-because if you think I'm pretty, then...I want you to see me naked..." Annie admitted, so shivery and shy that it was all she could do to stop herself from crying out in ecstasy as Halia continued to gently kiss her bare little pussy...

Big Mara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Sun Jan 03, 2016 3:36 am

The half elf found herself blushing for reasons other than the usual ones -- doing something daring, saying something dumb, suddenly being exposed to thousands in the arena.  Halia stopped a moment, Annie noticed, when she asked questions about other girls.  Her heart thumped a bit harder at the absence of touch and her partner's relative silence -- had something she'd said thrown Halia off..??

Annie's potential concerns were allayed when Halia's breath brushed against her ear.  The half elf's head was close again, and she rested her cheek against the inventor's a moment.

"I've... been with my share of girls.  Not that many, buuut..." she mused as her hands idly slid up and down Annie's back.  "Depends on what 'many' is I guess," she said quietly, as if not having given it much thought before.  Another painfully long silence followed as Halia more delicately touched and caressed Annie's mostly naked body.  Her arms finally slid around the girl's waist and Annie felt a warm, soft kiss on her pliant mouth.  Halia was moaning contentedly, breathing softly through her nose as she said everything she was thinking with her tongue, which wrestled passionately with the inventor's after a while.

A little strand of saliva connected their adorable faces when Halia pulled her mouth away, hands still resting on the small of Annie's back.

"I..." she said, swallowing once.  "The others..." she muttered, her voice breaking -- Annie could practically feel her looking away with a touch of uncertainty.

Halia peeled her makeshift blindfold up to look into Annie's eyes.  If there were others in the room, Annie wouldn't have noticed them -- Halia's big, shimmering sapphire orbs may as well have the only thing in the world at that moment.

"I've never felt this way about anyone before," she said smoothly at last, gazing at her with adoration.

Halia paused thoughtfully, as if pondering what she'd just said.  Annie probably could've gotten a word in...

...and moments later she felt the golden threads go slack, relieving the faint pressure on her wrists and leaving her standing.  The gold cord seemed to recoil and wind up, eventually disappearing from sight.

Halia's eyes were soft, not wicked and lusty like before, and full of adoration.  Standing there in her undergarments, she suddenly didn't feel quite as in control as before; an unconscious arm draped across her flat little tummy and the other sheepishly rested over the damp spot in the crotch of her panties.

"Take..." Halia spoke slowly to avoid stammering.  Consciously, she realized the mood may be slipping, and furthermore she liked the effect her technique was having on Annie before she started getting all emotional.  Having power over Annie had been positively intoxicating, not to mention how much of a turn on it was to see her get all "exhibitionisty" as Halia might've put it.

"Take the rest of your clothes off," she said, channeling a bit of the Grey Witch (she was quite a fan of her work) and managing to sound sexy and commanding again.  She affected a pose and put her hand on her hip, looking Annie up and down with an attempt at a predatory smirk.  "I want to see that smooth little cunny of yours... spread open."

Halia let the instruction hang in the air -- her heart was racing.  She'd let Annie out of her clutches!  How could she be so foolish..??  All the same, she felt bluffing was one of her strong suits, and from the look of her glistening little mound she was as turned on as she'd ever been, still.  As long as she held that steely gaze, maybe, Annie would do exactly as she told her.  She'd later realize that the uncertainty alone of this very moment made it all the more exciting...
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Mara Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:12 am

Halia's voice fumbled, slow and feather-soft. Something Annie had said had gotten to her. The mousy inventor girl endured a brief moment of panic as her endorphin-fueled brain told her she must have said something to upset her lover. But Halia's arms wrapped lovingly around her waist, and then she was kissing her, so tenderly, and with a weightlessness Annia hadn't expected. It was as if the adorable little half-elf's dominant mannerisms had all just evaporated.

"I've never felt this way about anyone before..."

And the blindfold was lifted. And Annie stared silently into Halia's beautiful bright blue eyes. Annie didn't know what to say that wouldn't have sounded corny and childish. She hadn't ever fallen for anyone so thoroughly before, either. No one had ever inspired the kind of private lust Halia did in her. She wanted to say something - anything - to cut through the thick, awkward fog around their almost-naked bodies. Still, nothing appropriate came to mind.

Annie's wrists were freed, which left her free to cover up her round, modest little breasts and bare little pussy, but instead she listened to Halia's soft, hesitant order and obeyed, all the while watching her shyly covering up. She really was absolutely adorable, Annie thought with a coy smile. She slipped her blouse off her shoulders, letting her small tits bounce free with a soft little jiggle. Feeling a little more bold - though not much more, mind you - Annie gave her flared hips and round bottom a playful little wiggle as she shimmied out of her panties, even going so far as to turn slightly to one side and lift one leg up, sticking her tongue out sheepishly as she briefly covered up.

"What ever will I do, now that I'm naked? I feel so exposed..." Annie giggled shyly, her cheeks rosy. Uncovering once again, which gave her a tiny thrill through her small body, the mousy little inventor stepped forward, and into Halia's embrace. She wrapped her arms around her lover, waiting for her to do the same before gently kissing her right on her warm lips.

"I-I've...been thinking about this ever since the arena..." Annie admitted, blushing all the way to the tip of her little nose. "I thought you were really pretty...a-and really cute. And, um...really hot..."

Annie was obviously still riding the tiny high she'd gotten from letting her hidden exhibitiony tendencies out, and was apparently in a bit of a sharing mood. Still holding Halia around her small waist, she looked down at the nearly-naked half-elf and smiled coyly, now that she once again had a nice view of her lover's underwear.

"Y-Your turn to get naked, Halia. Want me to pull those undies right off of you?" Annie offered with a sheepish grin, her voice lowering to a shy, sultry murmur. Talking dirty like this was hitting some of the same buttons being put on display had been, and she intended to keep doing it as long as Halia didn't think she sounded too silly. Halia seemed to be feeling a little more vulnerable than before, but Annie hoped the adorable little half-elf would notice how submissive she was still being for her. If Halia wanted to be taken care of, Annie was more than happy to oblige, but if she wanted to remain in control, she'd get no complains from Annie Everest, no sir.

Where this went next would be up to Halia, so in the meantime, Annie just planted tiny, tender kisses on her lips, over and over again. Might as well do something nice and comfortable while she waited for her instructions. If Halia did, in fact, want Annie to start undressing her, she'd do it withowithout argument. She might even try to spice it up a little while she stripped her naked. In fact, yes, she decided. She would definitely do that.

Big Mara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:54 pm

Halia blushed a little harder, her eyes softening just a touch further as she tried to keep her commanding demeanor in front of Annie. All of her little admissions and mewling confessions were music to Halia's ear -- both the dirty talk, and anything hinting at the more tender emotions brewing in the room. The half elf seemed at a loss for words for a moment.

"I... haven't been able to get you out of my head either," she murmured, looking down at their bodies pressed together to rest her forehead against Annie's a moment. "You're just so... so... so damn cute," she said, unable to help but giggle a bit and punctuate her point with a kiss on the lips. "And I want you... so badly," she added, her caressing turning into light clawing for a moment up and down the inventor's back.

Her heart skipped a beat when Annie mentioned that it was her turn to get naked. Sure, Annie had seen her naked before, but of course this was different. Was it somehow more intimidating to be seen naked by only one person..? She shivered gently for the briefest of moments before stepping back and raising her arms to rest them atop her own head.

"I'm all yours," she giggled, closing her eyes a moment. "You should probably help me out of these pesky smallclothes," she whispered, peeking from one eye at Annie to check her reaction. "I want you to get my pale little body on display," and she cleared her throat nervously before adding, "I want you to see my bare tits and pussy, totally exposed."

Halia wasn't exactly a stranger to dirty talk, but like so many things about this encounter, this was different somehow. She almost felt embarrassed hinting at the sorts of profanity she'd ordinarily rattle off without a thought. The tiny part of her that wasn't constantly distracted and simultaneously living in the moment didn't like the uncertainty, the lack of control... the rest of her absolutely loved it though.

The girl arched her back to present her pert little breasts, still straining in the lacy green bra that showed them off so wonderfully. Her smooth legs weren't quite shoulder width apart, leaving her open to have her panties slid right down off of her...
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Mara Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:42 am

Annie smiled coyly, her cheeks rosy and flushed as she stared back into Halia's pretty blue eyes. She was [i[cute[/i]! Halia thought she was cute! Annie wasn't about to argue with the little pleasant flutter in her stomach, so instead she gave her lover one more tender kiss, then leaned in to whisper in her sensitive, elven ear. Halia was getting nervous. If she wasn't going to take the upper hand back just yet, then Annie would just have to tease her until she did.

"Just like in the arena, then...?" she whispered softly, her warm breath wafting inside Halia's ear. "Wonder how you'll react this time..."

Without giving Halia a chance to retort, Annie reached behind her and unclasped her lacy green bra, letting Halia's pert little breasts bounce free. The mousy little inventor was tempted to go straight for her lover's little silken treasure, hidden inside that skimpy thong, but the sight of Halia's stiff, rosy little nipples standing at attention was just too sweet to resist.

"Oooooh..." Annie cooed teasingly, giving each nipple a tiny pinch before cupping Halia's naked tits, savoring her lover's little shivers. She slid around Halia's back and gently cupped her breasts from behind, squeezing and kneading them so, so softly, and giving her nipples little teasing pinches every few seconds.

Nervous as she was, Annie was enjoying Halia's reactions enough to break out of her shell a bit; although the moment Halia's dominant side returned, Annie's resistance was likely to crumble. Even now, it would be obvious to Halia that Annie's teasing sounded an awful lot like some of the things the inventor would like to hear herself. This girl really was a dirty little exhibitionist at heart, even when she was seemingly in charge.

"You wanna know a secret, Halia?" Annie whispered, gently sucking on Halia's little blushing earlobe for a few seconds. "I w-want to see your pussy totally exposed, too. I want to get you on display, too." She mentally chided herself for stammering, but she didn't mind much. After all, she was still just getting Halia all worked up so she'd take charge again. She'd dominated and utterly humiliated Halia in the arena, and now, she was...sort of wishing she could have the tables turned on her.

The blindfold and the strings were an amazing start, she had to admit. And had they continued much longer, she'd have been creaming her panties in no time. What she needed now was an amazing finish; and an amazing middle. Oh, who was she kidding? She wanted Halia to fuck her all night long.

With that, Annie sauntered back in front of Halia, swaying her flared hips and making a little show out of preparing to take off her lover's panties. It was kind of...exciting to be so brazenly naked in front of another girl, especially knowing she liked what she saw. Licking her lips coyly, Annie proceeded to tug Halia's little thong panties all the way down past her knees, finally revealing her bare, smooth little pussy, and that little tuft of red hair resting just above her slit. Grinning eagerly, Annie stepped forward and pressed herself back against Halia, her hand reaching down to cup the little half-elf's crotch.

"Oh my..." Annie giggled, blushing as hard as Halia was. "Y-You're already so wet! I-I guess you really liked what you saw, huh?"

As she awaited Halia's answer, Annie gently, gingerly slid one slim finger up, up, uuuuuup along Halia's tight little slit, her fingertip teasing at her slick entrance as she stared back into the little half-elf's eyes...

Big Mara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:07 am

Halia found herself grinning ever-so-slightly, then full-on, delightedly so.  Shivering with anticipation, the girl bit her plush lower lip, keeping her back arched and doing her best not to move out of reflex: block her 'attacker' and tackle her right onto that bed nearby for 'disarming'.  She saw that look in her eyes though...

"Of course you're cute, wipe that silly grin off your face, I was understating it if anythi-"

Her mouth fell open and her eyes widened as Annie made a quip, a quip! about their arena battle.  She was just about to go on an indignant rant about how lucky Annie had gotten, and about how she didn't really get that much sleep herself the night before, and...

Her mouth instead went into an "O" shape as she looked down at her freshly exposed breasts, her puffy nipples instantly going a touch more taut from the exposure.  The instantly ached for attention on her chest, prompting her to bite her lip again and jut her chest out eagerly.

Her gaze slid downward as Annie slipped behind her... this was interesting.  The girl's panting began to intensify; her round little bottom, so soft, brushing up against Annie's pelvis and eventually pressing into it.  She ground her hips there, trying to match the one who would tease her as her satiny undergarment and bare cheeks rubbed against that thin wisp of pubic hair.  Her head drifted back with an open-mouthed moan as she urged her lover, none-too-subtly, to do that thing to her ear again, sending shivers and goosebumps instantly back along her neck and shoulders.

The half elf took a breath and composed herself when she felt Annie drifting away from, then in front of her again.  She let out a little pleased him and narrowed her eyes as if to say "I'm going to fuck you. And good."  Her intensity wavered for just a moment and she licked her lips when Annie moved.  She reflexively closed her eyes as her panties dropped -- the crotch of the undergarment briefly sticking to her slick pussy before peeling away.

She was as wet as Annie said.  She had liked what she'd seen.

Gasping, Halia's head fell back as Annie finally touched her.  Her hands balled into fists at her sides as she trembled, playing her part of this little game and not doing what her impulses said.  That was rare on her part.  She knew she wanted to savor this.  Still, her body quivered, her silky little pussy almost mimicking her body's weakening posture. Her glistening labia were puffy and pink, full of arousal.

"Okay! Fuck!" she breathed, tugging Annie against her body harder with arms around her waist as she brought her into a deep kiss.  Her eyes stayed shut through most of it; if Annie kept her eyes open or even peeked, she was likely to see Halia doing the same, then sheepishly shutting them when she realized she was caught.  Her hips writhed, encouraging Annie's probing digit as it danced along her slick, hot lips.

When she broke the kiss to breathe, Halia bit Annie's bottom lip for a moment with a passion that was probably a little surprising to her.  Instantly letting go with her teeth, she'd push her back, letting her lose her footing and fall onto her butt, on the bed.  Giggling as she watched her bounce slightly, Halia hopped over, grinning, to crawl between the inventor's thighs.

Parting them with her hands, she breathed right between Annie's thighs and looked up at her, eyes dancing.  Smoothly, she let her palms glide along the underside of the girl's legs, cupping beneath her knees, then promptly lifting those slender limbs up into the air.  With her lower extremities raised like this, and her ass on the bed, Annie remembered another level of exposure from the arena -- she was totally splayed out before her very close lover.  Halia was, of course, totally enamored with the sight of Annie's slightly parted, light pink pussy lips.  She licked her lips and brought her face up against the girl's crotch, briefly making eye contact before she began something Annie had probably fantasized about many times.

The half elf's exotic, large eyes drifted shut as her tongue snaked out of her mouth to delicately flick against Annie's slit.  She dragged that slick pink muscle up slowly, with feathery licks, almost reaching her sensitive little nub.  Instead of just pecking it this time, Halia's kiss was firm, and sucking.  Her tongue proceeded to tease Annie's clit unmercifully -- she wanted to make her cum, more than anything, at this moment, but Halia knew better than to bring that about just yet.  The half elf wanted her precious new mousy thing to be writhing and bucking her hips against her face before she was done.  And the more she began to writhe so, the more she rewarded her with firmer licks and the fervent flicking of her nimble tongue.
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Mara Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:01 am

"H-Hey...! I thought you were-" Annie squeaked as Halia pushed her back onto her round bottom. Catching on pretty quickly to the idea that she was no longer in control, Annie flashed Halia a shy grin, covering her small breasts with her hands, to try and tease her lover just a little more.

That changed when Halia pulled her slender legs apart, lifting them up and spreading her open. Annie gasped shakily as she found herself not only completely exposed once again, but even her tight little folds weren't hiding anything anymore. She was quite literally on display for Halia, her light pink pussy lips spread just enough to provide a look inside.

Annie's hands flew to cover her bright red face, her splayed-out legs trembling timidly as Halia appraised her. Annie hadn't felt this naked since the arena. She was so embarrassed...

"Oh geez...H-Halia, you're staring..." Annie mumbled bashfully, suddenly feeling like there may as well be a torch shining at her. "Halia, don't...d-don't splay me open like this...This is so undignified..."

Annie didn't mean it, though,and Halia knew it. By now, Halia knew that tone of voice. It was the tone Annie spoke in when she was feeling especially humiliated, but was secretly loving every second of it. Even admitting it aloud would have been far too embarrassing for her right then, so she resorted to half-hearted protests and helpless squirming.

Soon, Annie's fingers parted, her big, curious brown eyes peeking out to see if what she hoped was happening, was. All it took was one; one loooong, agonizing lick up the length of Annie's tight little slit to tell her that this was really happening.

Annie gasped and moaned inarticulately as Halia's warm, slippery tongue went to work: Teasing her tight folds, sliding between her pussy lips ever so briefly, then drawing back and letting her soft lips close around Annie's stiff, sensitive clit. Annie let out a long, breathy moan as she had her little clit sucked, then went back to squealing and gasping as Halia's tongue began to tease her little button more directly.

"Gods...Gods, Halia, please don't stop...please don't stop..." Annie repeated softly, cooing and whimpering in helpless ecstasy. This was it. She'd pushed Halia to her limit, and now she was just holding her down and taking her, and Annie loved every second of it.

Now vulnerable and squirming once again, desperately grinding her small hips and pussy against Halia's blushing face Annie began to play all kinds of embarrassing scenarios through her head; fragments of what Halia might do to her or make her do. Who knew what would be next, but what Annie did know was that she was Halia's, and that Halia was doing simply amazing things to her bare little pussy...

Big Mara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Tue Jan 05, 2016 4:25 pm

In the back of her mind, Halia screamed at the gods the question of "Why didn't she have her toys... I mean inventions... with her today?" The gods, she supposed, said "save some fun for next time."

All the same, Halia didn't really have time to think about that. She had her own tools lying around if need be. Her tongue was considerable in the way it rolled against Annie's clit, coaxing it out of its hood only to tease or suckle on it further... eventually she'd plunge her tongue right between her slick folds and wiggle it about... When Halia seemed to have her fill (such a moment would never really come, just moments where she needed to breathe), she stopped her tongue's work with one final teasing swirl around that hard little button of hers. With the back of her hand, she wiped her mouth and continued to regard the mousy inventor with some voraciousness in her eyes. She was still holding her up by the knees, but she bent the girl's legs back even farther, upwards towards her torso, until Annie's ass was completely sticking up in the air and her knees were almost by her head.

"Hold, like this," she said simply, making Annie hold her knees as far back as possible (Halia was delightfully surprised at her relatively flexibility and thought she'd have to play on that, later, perhaps). "Yes, just like that," she cooed, smoothing her hands along the backs of Annie's legs as she left her to hold herself in this very revealing position. Her head and shoulders rested on the bed, her ass in the air, held by the ass cheeks by Halia for the moment. "Don't move... unless you want to be tied up again, which is fine with me," she said, narrowing her eyes playfully.

Halia was definitely gorging herself on Annie's embarrassment in these isolated little forms -- her nervous attempts at dirty talking, her trembling, and the way she awkwardly held her own knees up by her head, splaying herself out. Halia still crouched near where Annie's back would be now -- her face near her ass and crotch.

"Oh wow," she said, placing soft fingertips on her labia and gently stretching them to either side. "It's such a pretty color," she said, breathing on her tender mound again. She freed a hand for a moment to play with her pubic hair. "Your bare little pussy, that is, hehe. I guess I am a bit of a pervert, after all," she said, taking her time in exploring Annie's cunny with her probing fingertips, occasionally tasting with the tip of her tongue or sticking a finger deep in and probing around for that telltale spot of sensitive, slightly rough flesh inside. Mostly, though, she just took the sight in -- there were lanterns and candles enough to provide Halia with enough light to explore her lover's pussy. "Don't forget to keep telling me how all of this makes you feel," she added, smacking her on the bottom once.

"Oh, hello," she said, seemingly talking to Annie's butt. "I didn't mean to neglect this," she said, giving it another little gentle 'pop' on the cheek with her palm. Giggling, she gripped both buttocks, perhaps to Annie's protest, and spread them apart for a better look between. Halia squeezed those cheeks until her little pucker was revealed, contracting shyly like the rest of her. She gasped in delight, as if having missed the sight of it, then blew on it teasingly. "How's it feel to have your butthole showing again for such a huuuge pervert like myself? It's almost as pretty as your pussy, all pink and smooth..." she giggled again, both playful but extremely lusty. Halia stuck a finger in her mouth and suckled it slowly, savoring Annie's flavor on it from before, but also getting it quite slick with saliva.

"If you beg me hard enough, maybe I won't put my whole finger in," she whispered. "Or I could put something else in altogether," she added, looking over Annie's raised ass to flick her tongue out back over the girl's unattended slit for emphasis. Her soft fingertip was gently massaging her asshole as she spoke, making delicate circles along the tender flesh and every now and then threatening to slip inside of her.

"Of course, if that doesn't interest you..." Halia murmured, briefly nuzzling Annie's buttocks with her cheeks and lips and placing a tender little bite on one of them. "You can just roll me over and sit on my face..." she breathed against her ass, resting lips against the girl's pubic mound moments later to look down at her questioningly.
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Mara Wed Jan 06, 2016 1:55 am

As Halia took complete control once again, it was all moans and squirming for Annie Everest. She'd had her fun. She'd had her chance to tease Halia and get her all hot and bothered, but now she was going to pay for her teasing ten times over. Halia's warm, slippery tongue lapped at her hard little clit with just the right amount of pressure, pressing down as she licked and swirled with agonizing persistence. Even when Annie squeaked and gasped, quickly whispering that she was going to get back at her for this, Halia just kept on grinding her tongue against her most sensitive spot. They both knew Annie's threats were empty. She wasn't in any position to get Halia back for anything.

After a few looooong minutes of exquisite torture, Halia slowly lifted Annie's legs up even further, testing the limits of the mousy little inventor's flexibility. Part of her felt thankful for how limber she was, but another, more self-conscious part couldn't help but notice how even more exposed she now was! Her knees were almost on either side of her head, and her round bottom was sticking out so far. To make matters worse, Halia was having a field day with playing with her little bottom, squeezing her cheeks and spreading them to reveal her little puckered backdoor.

Annie couldn't even imagine a more humiliating position than this. Her eyes were wide and self-conscious, her expression the absolute picture of embarrassment and vulnerability. Her cheeks were bright red, and her lips were parted ever-so-slightly, letting her quiet, panting gasps escape. This was like the arena all over again; like when she'd been stripped and spanked and had her bare little pussy shaved smooth by her own inventions. Only this time, Halia would already know how turned on Annie was by all this. She knew how much the mousy girl liked being stared at and put on display, and this was as on display as she could get. How much of her time in the arena had she secretly enjoyed after the fact? Even if having it happen for real had been less than pleasant for either of them, both girls were, by now, aware that the other had at least a bit of an exhibitionist streak to her. Halia had been pushing a lot of Annie's buttons that evening, but now, she seemed to be holding the buttons down with full force.

"Ahh...H-Hey...wh-what do you think you're doing...? P-Pervert..." Annie mumbled shyly, squirming timidly as Halia spread open her labia and played with her pubic hair. She was being examined so thoroughly now, it was like Halia was intent on seeing every embarrassing inch of her. Halia got a little shiver out of her as she continued her teasing, and Annie once again proved to her - unintentionally - that she didn't at all mind hearing her talk about her bare little pussy...

A few minutes more, and Annie's head was spinning. Halia teased and probed her bare little pussy with her delicate, careful fingers and warm, slippery tongue, pushing her closer and closer to her breaking point. The half-elf was able to enjoy all kinds of little shy noises as she teased and rubbed, as if Annie were trying her best to muffle herself, but couldn't quite manage to stay silent. Annie's whole face was bright red now, all the way to her ears and the tip of her little nose, her breath coming out in ragged gasps between moans.

"H-Haliaaa..." Annie whined helplessly, her toes splaying out involuntarily as she lost herself just a little more to her pleasure. "Th-This...I-I like b-being made to lie like this...I f-feel so exposed, and I..."

Annie squeaked shyly as Halia spanked her, then let out an indignant, embarrassed "H-Hey!" as her cheeks were spread, giving Halia an unobstructed view of her tight, pink little backdoor. "H-Halia! Halia, th-that's my- d-don't stare at it, that's..." her stammering protests were really quite cute, and it was obvious that this was what she was most embarrassed by, thus far. Nevertheless, Annie obediently maintained her humiliating position. Part of her wanted to let her legs down. Part of her wanted to shriek and cover herself with her hands and not give Halia such a perfect view of her naked body, but the rest of her - the part that was winning out - was telling her to pay close attention to how quickly her heart was beating. Halia reminded her to keep telling her how all this made her feel, and so, mustering her courage yet again, Annie Everest prepared for her most embarrassing admission yet...

"H-Halia, u-umm..." she began, losing her courage as soon as Halia locked eyes with her and flashed her that charming, teasing smile again. Gods, she was so pretty. Annie's face was the very picture of embarrassment, looking as though she'd like to curl up and die right there, but she pressed on as best she could, even as humiliated tears prickled at the corners of her eyes. She really was being pushed to her very limits...

"I-I want you...s-so badly, Halia...I want you t-to keep teasing me...and talking about my...bare little pussy...I-I get so wet when you talk about it like this..." Annie began, her eyes shining with embarrassed tears, but still so, so turned-on. Every thrust of Halia's finger inside the little inventor made a pleasantly wet squelch. She was still loving this, but admitting everything out loud was still obviously very hard for her. She was putting all her trust in Halia.

"S-Spank me...please...t-tell me I deserve a spanking, a-and tell me about what you'd do t-to put me on display for all your friends...play with...w-with my bare little pussy...and...a-and p-put your...y-your finger inside my...um..." Annie's voice caught in her throat, and she stared at Halia with her big brown eyes, still with that little spark of curiosity, but now looking so vulnerable. And her lips were shaking; she was trembling, and Halia could feel her. She was scared of what might happen once she voiced her desire, like she'd be crossing a line she could never un-cross. And she wanted to cross it; she wanted to cross it with Halia. Annie swallowed hard, then quietly, timidly, so that even Halia would have to lean in and let her whisper right into her sensitive elven ear, uttered the most embarrassing thing she'd ever even thought:

"I-I want you...t-to play with my bare little pussy...and my tight little butthole...until I...s-squeal and scream...a-and until I cum for you...Halia..."

Big Mara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Thu Jan 07, 2016 12:26 am

Sighing pleasedly every few moments, Halia found herself languidly tonguing Annie's clit and her silky lips, more savoring the experience and enjoying herself than actively trying to please the girl. She sometimes had a short attention span like that; her eyes were shut and her hands gently squeezed and released her buttocks. Only when Annie's squeal hit a certain pitch, or she shifted a certain way, or when she finally uttered some dirty, embarrassing phrase, did Halia's eyes drift open to gaze down at her with a curious look in her eye. It was hard for Annie to actually read -- she wasn't sure she'd actually seen this blissful expression on her face before.

Halia slowed, her face growing red for a second, that faint 'caught' expression in her eyes as she realized she'd completely lost herself in what was going on. It was both endearing but perhaps exciting in a slightly scary way to Annie -- her deep, endless and somehow dynamic lust combined with the ability to somehow be sheepish and hesitant.

As if she didn't want to linger in that state, Halia did meet Annie's request of spanking her. She kept her tongue wriggling in her lover's pussy, but began to repeatedly swat her bottom. Halia's hand came down on each cheek a few times in a row, making the flesh tender and on the brink of pain, before switching to the other cheek with her alternating hand.

"Mmh..." she moaned, uncertain. "Do you like it like this?" she asked quietly, her eyes wide with curiosity. Another gentle spank came down, and Halia bit her lip gently as she watched the flesh jiggle. Then, light fingertips drug across her supple bottom, to soothe the sting. "Look how wet you still are... so very naughty!" she'd punctuate with a swat and a squeeze.

Halia continued to fondle her ass for a while in that compromising position. "Are you comfortable?" she whispered, following her question with a spank on her other cheek. "You'd better get cozy. I like your ass all spread out like this."

She took a single finger and slicked it by dipping it in Annie's cunny. She wiggled it around inside of her for a little while, gingerly teasing her little clitty through its hood. When she slowly withdrew her finger, she trailed it down her slit, right over her delicate little anus, and pressed at it gently. Biting her lower lip coyly, she massaged her rear entrance with a fingertip, probing at it but not penetrating.

Then, suddenly, Halia sat upright, her hands disappearing from Annie's body for a moment.

"Something nicer than thread this time..." she whispered, thinking aloud, as she looked about the room for a moment, still crouched on the bed.

"Hold, like this, please," Annie's wrists were in Halia's hands all of a sudden, and pressed down on her ass cheeks. Halia's hands, over Annie's, squeezed, holding her buttocks spread and also causing her labia to part some. "Keep it, just like this. I want you to splay open your bare little pussy and your cute little butthole. Maybe I'll drag you down to the arena one day, with just a dog collar on, hmm? Have my way with you there? Look at you, you love it..." she teased, at Annie's encouragement.

"Okay, here we are," Halia said, and suddenly Annie felt her body being manipulated again. She mumbled, disoriented but obedient, as Halia took the girl's hands and moved them abruptly back to her ankles. She felt soft fabric there as her limbs were suddenly bound together -- each forearm was wrapped in sheets, trapping them against her calves, and keeping her stuck in this very compromising position of hers.

"Something about having your ass in the air suits you, Annie... There, that's much better, don't you agree?" she giggled, climbing atop her, from the other side this time. "Now you couldn't resist even if you wanted to," she teased, breathy, in Annie's ear, nuzzling her cheek before leaning down to kiss her, her head over Annie's, still flat on the bed. Her sweet lips and tongue had Annie's taste all over them. "Of course, you don't want to resist, not one bit, do you?"

"I'm going to straddle your face now, luv," she said, as she did so. What might've been awkward positioning for most, Halia's nimble body did easily. She knelt with Annie's head between her thighs, her arms woven through Annie's bound limbs, and pressed her mouth back against Annie's crotch. Annie felt an intense warmth from between the half elf's legs, and her glistening mound pressed firmly against her muzzle.

"Now I can really call in some friends, humm?" she teased as she grapped Annie's ass cheeks again, resuming her relentless teasing of the poor girl's pussy. Just the tip of her tongue, with feathery precision, brushed against the hood of Annie's clit, as if trying to coax it out or make it swell even further.

"I'm sure they'd love to see you just writhing like this, with some girl sitting on your-" she gasped, either for effect or just because of where her crotch was, "...face." She moaned softly as she began to rub her hips up and down against the girl's tender features. "How often do you do this, hmm? You really seem to like being all tied up... and humiliated. Are you some kind of little slut?" she said as playfully as possible, slipping her tongue deep back in Annie's cunt to cut off any muffled cries of protest or outrage. Pulling her mouth away with a wet sucking noise, she laughed, "you're so wet... of course you're loving this, you little hussy..."

Halia lapped eagerly at Annie's cunny some more, long, slow, indulgent licking. At some point, her slick little finger began quietly working its way against Annie's exposed pucker. And as Halia proceeded to wordlessly lap away at her nethers, she gently wiggled the tip of her finger until she was about a knuckle deep inside of her. The digit teasingly pushed in and out of her, less than an inch, but feeling like so much when she wormed her finger back and forth.

"Hmmmhh," Halia whimpered, her snout still buried in Annie's mound, as she rode Annie's face.
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Mara Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:40 am

With every lick and flick of her tongue, Halia was able to draw some sort of reaction out of Annie. Her lower lips were flushed and slick from her arousal, and her sensitive little clit was all stiff and red underneath its hood, and was now peeking out just a bit. It was like it was begging Halia to notice it, even though Annie would no doubt have been mortified if she knew her little reddened nub was poking out, even if it was still mostly covered.

Then, as Halia's small hands began to lightly spank Annie right on her round little bottom, the mousy inventor let out all kinds of adorable squeaks and whimpers. Each slap elicited a different, very shy little noise, but it was obvious she was enjoying it.

"How obvious", you ask? Why, once Annie's round, soft ass cheeks were tender and pink from their spanking, and after Halia pointed out how naughty she was for enjoying it, Annie obediently confirmed Halia's suspicions.

"I do...I do like this..." Annie panted, her face bright red as she squirmed shyly. I'm...a bad girl...a dirty girl who needs to be spanked... she added in her head, having nowhere near enough courage to say that aloud. Maybe someday, and maybe with Halia. But for now, it served only as a mental method of turning herself on even more.

Gods, she was all spread open...there wasn't a single part of her naked body that Halia couldn't see...no one had ever gotten this close a look at her...

Annie gasped and moaned inarticulately as Halia's finger teased and probed at her tight little anus, alternating between it and her bare little pussy. Halia would hear her name being moaned over and over, so very softly. Even from her comprising position, Annie still managed to arch her back for just a moment, when Halia's finger reached a particularly sensitive spot inside her, her toes splaying out as they always seemed to when she was feeling especially aroused.

Halia tied her up again, next, this time using the soft, silky bedsheets. Annie could feel the heat coming off of her tender rear end, after the spanking she'd gotten, and the sensation against her palms just served to remind her of how in-control Halia was. It was so humiliating...

Annie shivered as Halia once again talked about her...bare little pussy...something about that just turned her on so badly, when combined with everything else. She felt so vulnerable...there she was, on display for Halia and anyone Halia felt like showing her off to. And then when she started talking about dragging her down to the arena, naked and wearing a dog collar? Gods, did that get her imagination running wild...

"I do...I do love it, Halia...gods, d-don't stop, Halia..." Annie murmured shyly between moans. She was getting to that sweet spot now: The point where humiliation and arousal both reach their peak, and nothing can separate you from the feeling of your own bare skin against the sheets, and you get so excited by how exposed and vulnerable you are. Annie had never been able to indulge in this secret kink of hers until that very encounter, and she was loving every second of it.

In mid-gasp, Annie realize that Halia had begun to climb on top of her. She had never been in this position with anyone before, much less a girl a dainty and pretty as Halia. Both girls could feel each other's blush against their bare little pussies, a fact Halia might find adorable. She could actually feel how embarrassed Annie was ad she tried to tease her pussy with her tongue. She was all warm and shivery, still so shy and humiliated, even ad she ate her lover out. And despite being inexperienced, the mousy inventor girl tucked into Halia's soft, pink pussy with gusto, attempting to tease all the spots that had felt good for her.

"Wh...What would your friends...s-say if they saw me l-like this...? Annie mumbled bashfully, licking up, up, uuuuup Halia's tight slit, then gently suckling at her stiff little clitty. It was clear that she loved the idea of Halia's friends all getting to watch her...maybe she was a little slut...

"I-I do love being t-tied up and humiliated...gods, this is so...s-so hot, I- Halia, I'm c-close..." Annie moaned, her mind flooding with thoughts about Annie's friends all watching her getting tied up and humiliated and splayed out for all to see...It was obvious that this was the right topic to get the mousy little inventor off...

"I am loving this...I'm s-so wet- nnnn-eeek!!" Annie squealed as she felt the pressure between her legs peak, for just a moment. She managed to hold herself back at the last second, but Halia would still catch a tiny squirt of girl cum on her face as Annie shivered, feeling a tiny orgasm shudder through her naked body, all the way to the tip of her splayed toes.

Too embarrassed by this to speak just yet, Annie obediently waited in a daze, her arousal still nowhere near properly satiated. Halia would need to push her over the edge fully, using all her best tools...

Big Mara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:37 pm

The room was fairly silent -- the murmurs of the taproom downstairs were quite distant.  One could only hear the breathing of the two girls, panting gently as they fondled one another, punctuated by the occasional gasp, whimper, or lewd wet noise from their mouths or fingers.  The bed creaked softly when Halia bucked her hips -- something about finally having Annie's mouth on her sweet little pussy surprised her at first and drew a whimpering moan out of her.

She did her best to direct those moans at Annie's little clit, her soft pink lips wrapped around it and vibrating gently with each little emanation from her mouth.  That finger of hers pumped gently in and out of the girl's ass, wiggling delicately to tease her before plunging back in and inch or so.  Halia's own face had to look glazed by this point, from the nose down, with Annie's juices, and she hadn't yet even...

"You've got a finger in your butt, you dirty little hussy, and it's getting you off," she giggled wickedly.  "And I think you're even wetter now that you've got a girl's crotch on your face," she added, wiggling her hips to grind her pussy more firmly into her delicate features.  She hummed, highly aroused and losing control of herself as she moved her waist up and down, teasing Annie's tongue with it and sort of guiding her.  "Do you like having girls sit on your face until they cum all over it?  It seems like you do," she giggled teasingly.

Annie was doing a pretty great job down there, it seemed.  For someone so inexperienced, Annie found that Halia squirmed wildly on top of her from time to time.  When she raised her ass up, it was to move her sopping wet pussy lips back down over Annie's tongue and guide it as deep inside of her as it could go.  With Annie's tongue fully inside of her, she groaned quietly and rocked slowly.

"The dirty little slut nee-ahhh!" she gasped, catching herself as her legs felt weak.  She didn't want to put all of her weight on Annie's face.  "The... little slut needs more spanking," she breathed, right on Annie's crotch, as the hand that wasn't fingering her ass came down several more times in sharp succession.

"She wants allll of the eyes on her while she squirms like a horny little beast.  Her bare, pink, smooth little pussy on spread out on display for-" and Halia gasped again, this time because Annie began to shudder.  Her juices came out onto Halia's astonished face, whose eyes widened.  Pausing, she licked her lips once as the fluids dribbled down her adorable features, mouth open in delight.  Her face reddened a bit -- it wasn't too often that a girl squirted on her face -- heck, it may never have happened before.  Moments like those made her shiver and remember just how dirty it all was, what she was doing.  What would people think?

It didn't matter for long.  Halia's own trickling nectar would no doubt have slowly covered most of Annie's face by now, and the half elf would give her no reprieve.  She brought her other hand up to Annie's crotch, sliding one, then two fingers into her, oh so slowly, as her slick pink muscle worked its way over the girl's hard little clit.

"Ohhh... wow," Halia finally giggled.  "Did you really just squirt all over my face you dirty little thing?" she whispered, wickedly, sliding the fingers in to the knuckle.  "It's all over me!" she laughed, delighted.  "You came... all over my face!" she was almost indignant in tone, outraged, but clearly loved it.  "Where did that come from, you lusty little creature...?"  Every now and then, between words, she'd flick her tongue out.  "Was it this?" she said, dragging the length of her tongue along her little button, ever-so-lightly.  "I can almost see your entire clit... it's shy, like you, though," she tittered, giving it more loving attention as she continued to slide fingers in and out of her sopping cunny.  "Come out little friend," she cooed, tickling it some more with the tip of her tongue and giggling playfully.

"Maybe it was this..." she said, gyrating her hips some more.  "Maybe you like having your face smothered and glistening with girl juices," her voice was lusty, huskier now as she pumped fingers rhythmically back and forth, both of her tight holes full of Halia's digits.  "What a sight you must be right now, hehe..."

"Maybe it waaas... Hmm, maybe I actually will call some friends up here.  I know about five people downstairs that would totally come watch this right now.  Hells, some of them might've followed us up here.  the could be peeking through the key hole..." she panted, heavily aroused and clearly speaking with a grain of truth! Had she let on that she was going upstairs to do just this..?  "They're sneaky like me, voyeurs too.  Some of them would watch, maybe touching themselves..." she breathed heavily a moment, her pelvis trembling and her ass cheeks clenching at Annie's attention and at the dirty thoughts.  "They'd call you a dirty little slut, like you are. They'd go on and on about how pretty your naked little cunny looks... And some wouldn't be able to help themselves," she gasped, her hips bucking gently.  "Th-they'd have hands all over us in an instant, grabbing our tits and ah-" she raised her hips off of Annie's face for a moment, as if the stimulation was too much, before nestling her crotch back down on her.  "-Grabbing our tits and asses, sticking tongues in our pussies... hands all over us... we'd be helpless... NNnh!" she moaned, the grip of her arms wrapped around the girl getting tight a second, her fingers flexing inside of her.

"...And I bet most of them haven't seen someone squirt like that before.  They'd eat it all up, and you'd be the talk of the tavern for ages...  I w-" another gasp broke her line of thought.  "Ahh... fuck, Annie... I love it..." she whimpered, doing her best not to stop thrusting her fingers or teasing with her tongue as her own warm mound seemed to quiver.  "I want it again, all over me," she whispered, her face reddening a touch again as she made the dirty confession.  "I waannnt you..." she whined, her body quaking hard now.

Halia came pretty hard, grinding her crotch down onto Annie's muzzle, her own juices gushing out of her with a loud squeal.  Her lips wrapped hard around the girl's clit as she fingered her pussy and ass, humming loudly as her body shuddered in orgasm.  It seemed like her hips bucked gently for a long time before slowing down, and even then she trembled and spasmed every now and then for some time after.

"Fuh...fuck," she breathed, pushing her torso hard against her lover's.  Annie could feel so many things -- the fingers in her holes, Halia's hot, wet snatch still burning with desire atop her face, even Halia's firm little nipples rubbing against her torso as her thighs rested atop the half elf's shoulders.

"I-I'm not letting you out of those sheets until... until you cum again, proper like.  Even if I have to let the whole damn tavern up in here to see you squirt," she declared, still panting.  "And who says I'm satisfied yet?" she asked, with mock firmness, as she smoothed her wet pussy back over Annie's lips and continued to pump slick fingers in and out of her holes. Every now and then she'd let her digits slip totally free, as if just to savor the feeling of slowwwly sliding them back in to resume pumping.
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Mara Sat Jan 09, 2016 2:42 am

Annie mumbled out an embarrassed apology as she came on Halia's face, her eyes wide and shocked. She'd have covered her face in shame if she could have, but in the heat of the moment, all she could really think to do was continue obeying her lover's command. It had barely even been an orgasm at all, and she hadn't really cum that much, but where it had ended up, and the fact that she'd squirted, of all things, had made it terribly embarrassing for her; so embarrassing that she didn't even speak above a gasp or a whisper, for fear that someone outside might hear.

She wasn't silent for long, however. Two of Halia's fingers were knuckle-deep in Annie's bare little pussy, slowly pumping in and out as she licked and sucked at her swollen clitty. Gods, she was talking about her pussy again, describing it in such embarrassing detail...She was still all spread open, with not a single inch of her hidden at all. It felt so good to hear her most private place described by her lover like that. It was like she was part of a show...And then-

"M-My...y-you can see it...?" Annie murmured shyly as Halia teased her about her little clit, all red and sensitive, peeking out of its little hood. It was so swollen and stiff by now...Annie squirmed and moaned lewdly as Halia licked and sucked on her sensitive little button, bucking her hips into the petite half-elf's slim fingers as they slowly pumped in and out of her. "A-Are you gonna keep rubbing it u-until I cum...?" Annie asked, her voice timid and modest, shivering again as Halia teasingly told her clit to come out to play...

"Th-They would...? A-Are they watch- Nnnn Halia..." Annie moaned, truly enjoying having Halia's damp crotch pressed against her face. Her warm, slippery tongue was lapping hungrily at Halia's cunny, applying enough pressure for her to really feel it, and giving extra special attention to the spots she found that Halia liked. Were they being watched, though? She knew Halia must have been trying to get a rise out of her, but she did seem to be telling the truth...

Halia voiced her fantasies to Annie, just as she'd begged her to...

They'd touch themselves, looking at her? At how helpless and vulnerable she was? Annie's gasps became more frantic as she felt her whole body tense...

And then she did it again...

Oh gods, the thought of them all staring at her bare little pussy...her naked little cunny...talking about it and describing it where she could hear them all...she was a dirty little slut; she was, and she said as much, moaning into Halia's little swollen clitty, her lips vibrating in just the right way as she parroted her lover's playful accusation...

And again...

With one frantic, shuddering gasp, Annie's imagination took hold of her once again, and Halia would be able to feel the effect it had on her immediately: All those people, men and women, holding both of them down and groping them, squeezing their tits and asses, sticking their tongues in their bare little pussies, teasing them until their stiff little clits poked out of their hoods just like Halia had said hers was right then...

Annie's whole body was tensing, her sopping wet cunny clenching as she panted and moaned into Halia's cunt. She was so close...so close...

And again...

This would do it. Annie knew it would. She could feel it coming. They'd all watch her squirt again. They'd all watch her in her most vulnerable moment, cumming hard and long, and- and now Halia was talking dirty to her again, and she was begging her to cum all over her face again, even as she teetered on the edge herself. Annie had endured so, so much thus far, but this was more than she could handle...she was about to do what Halia had tried to make her do in the arena...

"Halia...Halia, I love it too, Halia...I-I want you...I want you so bad, Halia, it feels so good, I- Nnnn...ah- A-AAH!! H-Halia! Halia, I-I'm gonna- I'm-"

Annie's toes splayed out one more time as she came, hard. The long build-up, the torturous humiliation, and even the tiny orgasm she'd had just a minute before were all in preparation for this. She squealed loudly; certainly louder than she'd intended, then let out a series of soft, adorable moans and "Oh..."s. Her hips bucked, feeling Halia's fingers in all her holes, filling her, stretching her ever so slightly, exploring her most private, sensitive places.

Annie cooed softly against Halia's little red clitty as she rode out the last few contractions of her orgasm, weakly licking and suckling at the half-elf's sensitive button as Halia sloooowly pushed her fingers in and out. Both of them were obviously exhausted, their small bodies flushed and shining with a thin sheen of sweat, but they were still both trying to please and tease the other. Halia nuzzled a beet-red face against Halia's bare little pussy, giving it a tiny, gentle kiss, right on the lips. The two of them continued for another minute or so, and Annie could have sworn she felt Halia have another little orgasm from her ministrations; she definitely did, and was subsequently embarrassed once more as she felt herself squirt another tiny stream of girl cum onto Halia's face. Annie hadn't known she was a squirter, when it came to full-on sex, but both she and Halia knew it now!

"Th-That was...gods. Halia, I've never..." Annie panted, her limbs heavy and her toes idly curling and uncurling. "That was...th-that was really something. Gods, that was so hot! I-It was like you knew exactly what to say to really get me going..." she giggled, blushing despite herself. "C-Could you untie me? I, um..." the mousy inventor paused, looking sheepish. "I kinda want to, um...to cuddle a bit. I-If that's okay." she quickly added, still not entirely sure what the proper etiquette was for a tavern hookup. Halia looked nice and soft and comfy, though, and Annie was feeling emotionally drained. That had been intense, to say the least; more intense than she'd ever even fantasized about. Some aftercare sounded wonderful to Annie, and she hoped Halia would understand; something told her she would.

Big Mara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:34 am

Halia blinked, panting heavily, as she finished shuddering from her series of orgasms on Annie's pretty little face.  Her lithe little body held a light glaze of sweat, and her legs trembled slightly as she extricated her limbs from Annie's.

"Wow," was all she could muster, breathy, as she undid the bindings holding Annie's forearms to her shins.  Untangling her, she collapsed, still panting, next to the slightly sore little inventor.  The half elf's pigtails had come loose at some point, so when she flopped onto the bed next to Annie, her surprisingly silky red hair pooled beneath her head in picturesque fashion.  After a few short moments where she caught her breath, Halia almost immediately turned to face Annie.  She wiped her mouth with the back of her hand, blinking sheepishly and waiting until Annie looked at her.  The trickster grinned slowly at her lover, saying nothing, but pulling her closer by the hips until they touched.

"I... Hey... Do you want to go steady with me?" she said at last, a deep blush spreading across her fair features as she closed her eyes and leaned forward to place a soft, adoring kiss on Annie's lips.  The half elf giggled with post-coital elation, looking into the girl's equally enamored eyes, and kissed her again, slowly.

"You look so beautiful right now," Halia added carefully, her sapphire eyes trailing gradually around the edge of the inventor's features.  There was a serious sort of reverence in her voice that Annie had never heard from her before.  Few, if any had, really.  "My heart is very... light, right now."

"How lucky it was that we fought together!" she chirped, giggling again and finding her seemingly endless pool of energy and charm.  "We might not have met otherwise," she whispered, rubbing her nose against Annie's for a moment.  Reaching behind her, she grabbed some sheets and blankets.  This time, it was to drape them over the two naked lovers as they cuddled together fiercely, glowing and blissful.

"That was the best ever," she whispered into Annie's ear, and she believed.
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2