Enferia Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hillevi, the Warbringer vs Alanna, the Unlikely

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Hillevi, the Warbringer vs Alanna, the Unlikely - Page 2 Empty Re: Hillevi, the Warbringer vs Alanna, the Unlikely

Post by Myds6 Wed Dec 30, 2015 8:28 pm

((Sorry the succubus is not purple enough, but I had an already-red devil skin and didn't have to tweak it too much. Changing skin color can be a challenge, as I did for the orc...you have to keep going back and starting over until you get a good color sometimes.))
Myds6
Myds6

http://myds6.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Hillevi, the Warbringer vs Alanna, the Unlikely - Page 2 Empty Re: Hillevi, the Warbringer vs Alanna, the Unlikely

Post by cerindclvr Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:51 am

((succubus looks good - as long as the color is in the spirit of the character, it's ok with me!!
Are we treating Hillevi as being totally defeated, btw?))
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:25 am

((Oh, the bra needs to come off, it shouldn't be hard now. Let's not roll, just take it off, I want to describe what's underneath.))
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:46 am

Alanna was still concerned, to say the least, as she watched the proceedings with an open mouth.

"This... this has to stop somehow!" she cried, running up, heedless of the succubus (who regarded her dangerously for a moment, some noted), and yanked hard on the back of Hillevi's bra strap, letting the garment fall loose after she'd plucked it.

If the succubus-like creature hadn't been... busy... who knows how she might've reacted towards Alanna, her... ward? It was hard to say -- only that dangerous glance gave any indication she was concerned with anything but Hillevi's ass.

She smacked and gripped it roughly, claws biting in still but not quite breaking skin, as her pelvis slapped repeatedly against the mounds of jiggling flesh.

"Oooh, yessss, she said encouragingly. "I think you caaan cum from getting fucked in the ass, my little pet," the perverse being cooed. The crowd gasped in astonishment as dark purplish smoke began to accumulate behind the mercenary, thickening until it coalesced into the shape of the demon-woman who they'd only been able to see on the viewing sphere moments before.

"Welp, folks, it looks like Alanna's the winner, technically. Really I feel the applause should go to this winged creature though!" Aloysius said, clapping in his announcer's box with a big grin. Behind his eyes was the faintest touch of concern at the materialized demon in the arena. Syndra didn't seem concerned, though, not one bit. Her closest advisers and handmaidens were regarding her with more fear than usual -- the queen's eyes were lit up with a faint, fiery glimmer as she watched the succubus do her work. She gave the briefest of nods to Driana, her lovely but rarely seen agent, who nodded in response and disappeared from sight.

"For you, my queeen..." the succubus said in her syrupy, droning voice as she positively continued to punish Hillevi's ass. She wasn't going to stop spanking her roughly and gripping those cheeks with her claws until the mercenary was crying. Of course, there was also the studded strap-on gliding in and out of her asshole.

Alanna panted, still watching in horror but backing away slowly now. The look on the demon-woman's face was slowly twisting up in ecstasy again, the signs of her second climax nearing. With a few faster thrusts, the succubus let out a low, intoxicating moan, and Hillevi felt something come out of that warm but artificial phallus in her rear. Within moments the creamy white stuff was dribbling down her ass crack, and the audience was wildly crying out in approval and encouragement.
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:43 am

As the bra came off, Hillevi's breasts fell free. While they were of moderately large size, they were soft and fleshy to an unexpected degree given the strong muscles that must have been beneath them. But anyone on the right side of the arena would have also seen some puzzling red marks between them.

"Well," said "Aloysius, encouraging the sphere to catch the front of Hillevi for a moment. "This is unexpected, what's that between those jiggly tits? A scar?"

The same researcher who had informed him before whispered in his ear. "I'm being told that those are dwarven runes, but the word they spell out is orcish--'snaga,' or 'slave' for the curious. It seems the orcs who captured her really hated this one. Whoa, what's this? That demon looks really excited!"

Hillevi screamed at the sensation of the unnaturally hot liquid filling her. She assumed it must have been some infernal magic, but, as her ass foamed over with it, the succubus pulled out of her, grabbed her by the hair, and turned her around, shooting an improbably large amount of the ectoplasmic substance onto her face before shoving the appendage into her mouth. Hillevi gagged at the surprise, and soon her mouth was dribbling out the same foam.

The succubus cried out in ecstasy, and let go of Hillevi's hair, dropping the exhausted mercenary face down in the sand. Then, she stood triumphantly with her arms above her head and one clawed foot resting on the reddened backside in front of her.

Hillevi hadn't been harmed, technically, but she knew it would take days for the pains and aches to subside. It would take many hard weeks of drinking for the humiliation to die off, if it ever did.
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Sun Jan 03, 2016 3:49 am

"Wicked little child," the succubus said in her low, echoing drone. "Do not think you can escape me so easily. You have benefited from my power, now is time to pay the price," she said, looking over at Alanna.

Alanna shivered, still covering herself as best she could, but her first staggering step towards the exotic looking creature betrayed the fact that she couldn't resist. One, then a second step, faster each time until she was kneeling next to her demonic patron and the defeated mercenary.

"N-no, please..." she whimpered, tears streaming down her face. "I-I never wanted this," she spat confessionally. The succubus reached down, pitiless, and grabbed Alanna by the hair. With no regard for the girl's cries of protest, the demon-woman yanked her head low until the young mage's ass was in the air and her face was in the warrior woman's crotch. She let out more muffled cries -- possibly at so many things -- as her legs kicked. The audience wasn't entirely sure what to make of what was going on, but they weren't exactly complaining either.

"Well, it would seem that Alanna's 'magic' takes a toll on her at some point. Seems like she's getting off easy, to me," Aloysius observed.

Alanna finally gave in -- perhaps the need to breathe prompted her to start flicking her tongue clumsily at Hillevi's slit.

"You don't get up until she cums," the demon clarified matter-of-factly, still harshly holding the girl's head there. Alanna whimpered at the declaration, flicking her tongue with something resembling enthusiasm and vigor, though her heart clearly wasn't in it. The crowd laughed and clapped as the viewing sphere showed her amatuerish attempts to please the other woman with her tongue, close up.

Her adorable little face was scrunched up in disgust. One couldn't help but notice, now that she wasn't covering her nipples, that they were taut and at attention. Despite the... variety of things that had saturated Hillevi's pussy this match, Alanna was still eventually getting into what it was she was doing...

The mage's eyes shut, eventually, and before long she was putting her neck and head into the rapid tonguing motions. Hillevi could tell, even in her dazed state, that she'd probably never done anything quite like this before.

"We're going to be here a long time, it seems," Aloysius quipped from the announcer's box, smugness all over his face. "I mean, I don't even have the same equipment and I know you don't do it quite like that," he laughed, the crowd shouting out lewd suggestions as to how to please the mercenary. Queen Syndra continued to watch, her face slowly growing dispassionate again. Her eyes remained on the succubus, though...

((a great match! we can end here, or you can have Hillevi respond appropriately, up to you))
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sun Jan 03, 2016 3:55 am

((This seems like a good place to stop for now, unless I get around to making more renders sometime!))
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Sun Jan 03, 2016 3:58 am

((the renders are quite hot btw, i neglected to mention fully..! excellent choices on poses, models, etc... must take a lot of work to get it right! You're a bloody machine! hehe))
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sun Jan 03, 2016 4:05 am

((Thanks!  I've thought a lot over the years about what I like.  When I make a Hillevi or a Wanda, or a Niniane, or an Irlana, I'm doing exactly what I'd like to see.  Jessica and the Succubus are a good example of a compromise between exactly what I like, and trying to be a little populist (skinnier waist, etc.)  Although I think Annie, Halia, Yvette and Tracer, are cute, they are directly from the description without me 'shaping' them to my will at all, lol))
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2