Enferia Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LAVINIA VS. ELLIA VS. SELENE- 3 WAY MATCH!

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

LAVINIA VS. ELLIA VS. SELENE- 3 WAY MATCH! - Page 2 Empty Re: LAVINIA VS. ELLIA VS. SELENE- 3 WAY MATCH!

Post by Myds6 Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:25 am

((Int 9+ roll 4= fail  Dex 10+ roll 3, tie goes to defender))

Lavinia felt the tingle of magic again, and knew what that meant, but she was too slow to protect her corset from being teleported away.  No longer restrained, her flesh spilled forward, her chubby abdomen and fleshy breasts, with large, full nipples coming into view.  She had been stripped!  She had lost.  Neither was her ego ready for the shock of losing, nor her sense of propriety ready for being nude in front of half a city's population.  She tried to cover up, but Ellia's push caused her to hold her arms out to balance herself.  

Up in the stands, Brandy was as nervous as she'd ever been since her last big heist.  She had lost the bet, all that was left now was to see what Zaleria and Lillith had in store for her.
Myds6
Myds6

http://myds6.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

LAVINIA VS. ELLIA VS. SELENE- 3 WAY MATCH! - Page 2 Empty Re: LAVINIA VS. ELLIA VS. SELENE- 3 WAY MATCH!

Post by splotch Tue Sep 06, 2016 1:56 am

"Ooh!" Lillith moaned with breathy excitement, putting a long nailed hand on Brandywine shoulder. "Looks like you've lost it! You're now mine all mine!"

"Not so fast," Zaleria interrupted. "Your forgetting that my girl is still in this! You BOTH might being my little slaves, doing whatever I wish!"

All three turned back to the arena, eager to see how it worked out.

"Ooh, it looks like the new girl is out!" The announcer called as the viewfinder lovingly project her nude body 30 feet tall on the mystic screen. "Looks like it's princess and the porker, dueling for winning status and our amusement!"

Selene re-aimed her wand straight at Ellia. Pointing her wand she called out in effort as she attempted to teleport that bra away and win the match.

Ellia pushed Lavinia aside, who fell face (and breasts) first into the dusty ground. She jumped, hoping to slash the prone sorceress bra apart. Neither woman defend herself. They simply staked everything on an all out attack at the other.

(Selene Intel 8 + Roll 7= 15)
(Ellia Speed 8 + roll 3= 11)
Mid way through her leap Ellia's disappeared. She gasped, throwing her hands over her chest, attack forgotten. Her royal titties! What prince would want her now after seeing how small they were? She fretted , falling to the ground. Selene easily rolled out of the way.

"HA!" She exclaimed, rising to her feet. "Selene wins again!" She jumped for joy, sending her butt rocking and flapping for the loving audience. The two defeated girls cupped her bodies, near tears as the viewfinder displayed them for all.

"HA!" Zaleria exclaimed. Lillith and Brandywine had horrifed looks on their faces, as though they could not believe what had happened. Lillith had simply wanted to get revenge on Brandywine... now they were going to strip together!?

(So I'll write up the in arena forfeit, you can maybe cover the sponsor action?)

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:06 am

((I hope we can give the sponsors a rematch next time, I wouldn't mind seeing what Lillith had in store for her!!!))

Zaleria smiled.  "You were fools to take the bet.  First of all, let's move the action for a change."  Zaleria gestured across the arena.  Syndra nodded, apparently having agreed to a message sent earlier.  She waved her hand in an arcane gesture, and the three bettors and Eleanor were teleported down to the arena floor.

Zaleria cleary had a sadistic streak, to bring them down here, in front of everyone to collect their forfeits. But the humiliation they were about to witness up close, as the competitors settled their match would cause them both fear and anticipation in regard to what would happen to them.

Now, let's watch the festivities for a while, then I'll tell you what you'll be doing.  We'll flip the hourglass then.  We wouldn't want to upstage the lovely competitors.
((I may do some renders of this battle and its aftermath, I set up the scene with the three competitors already.))
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:59 am

"Hmm... another victory." Selene smiled. She didn't even care that she was half naked now: She'd won! She stood, crotch and butt plainly exposed as the other two cupped their bodies, sitting before her. "That means two more forfeits... hmm. I've won so many it's hard to think of a new one..."

She let the losers dread grow before continuing.

"I think I have an idea: whoever gets the other to have an orgasm first gets to leave! The other will endure... something more..."

The two women looked stunned as the crowded roared. They looked at each other in stunned silence.

"Well? Time's a wasting ladies!" Selene laughed. "Unless you want to endure an extra punishment!"

That was enough. The two lunged at each other. Each threw their hand between the others thighs. Both were inclined to slam the thighs shut, trying to keep the other out. Lavinia, the stronger, shoved her hand between the clenched thighs of the princess.

"OH!" Ellia exclaimed in shock as the hand found her crotch. She managed to get hers to the Cleric's a few seconds after. The two began a shocking display: a princess and a cleric, pleasuring each other! The crowd ate it up as the viewfinder swung around them, getting close ups.

Both hands worked hard between the others legs. They were both inexperienced, having never stimulated another woman before. But, after a few moments, they both felt the other start to surrender to the sensation. Both women spread their legs a bit, resistance numbing as the pleasure increased. They were both hiding their breasts, but slowly Lavinia lowered her hand. She started caressing the princess, trying to get her to finish first. Anything to get herself out of this hell hole!

Elllia found her hand no longer covering her chest. Instead it was rubbing it! She couldn't help it! This felt good! She rubbed her nipple, shocking the crowd. It was nice. She liked this... a lot.

Both women were sweating, sitting in the dirt, legs wide, pleasuring each other. Lavinia started gyrating in place. The princess bit her lip, moaning softly. Soon the crowd, the humiliation was forgotten. They were both getting off! They got closer, closer to orgasm! Then...

"OOH!!!" Ellia screamed. "OH FUCK YES!!!" She bucked wildly, swinging her hair. She came, her first orgasm! She crumpled, a helpless pile. Her legs were wide, what did she care! She was floating in bliss!

Lavinia, coming back to reality, realized what was happening. She was putting on a shameful show for thousands! Blushing, she rose on shakey legs. Hiding her breasts she waddled away. She may not have won, but she could leave! Though, she may have to finish herself off in her cell...

Selene stood over the princess. who panted, sweaty and dirty on the ground.

"Now what to do with you?" She asked, still smiling...

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Tue Sep 06, 2016 3:18 am

Zaleria stopped the Cleric before she could leave the arena floor. "Come here, dearie, we still have need of you." Lavinia just wanted to find somewhere private to finish what Ellia started, but the mage took her by the wrist and led her back to where the others were sitting.

Lavinia was covered in sweat, and possibly tears, considering her situation, but Zaleria led her nevertheless over to Brandywine. "Meet your, um, backer..." Zaleria smiled.

"Let's keep watching....but for now, I want Lillith and Brandywine to undress each other....slowly....an you, my little Cleric, keep your hands where I can see them."

((More soon when I decide what Brandywine has on under that dress))
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Tue Sep 06, 2016 3:26 am

Selene stood over the naked princess, coated with dust and sweat. Ellia's eyes were still closed. Her body was totally exposed. Flat on her back her small breasts looked even smaller.

"You look so cute, like a little sleeping doll!" Selene laughed at the woman. "You know, seeing your royal body, I'm not all that impressed! Sure, nice legs, tight butt. But, where are the royal knockers! You have royal bug bites!"

The crowd laughed as Selene went and retrieved one of Lavinia's daggers.

"This gives me an idea. I want to see how a princess looks without her big girl hair!"

With that she crouched, pulling Ellia's thighs apart. Ellia, still blissed out, gave no resistance. Her round thighs were spread wide, revealing her thick black bush. Selene started scraping with the sharp dagger, shaving the hair.

"Ooh, what's that?" Ellia asked, eyes half open. "What are you doing?"

Selene ignored her, shaving every last bit of hair. The camera revealed the smooth lips to the crowd, spread and fully revealed.

"Did you... not my flower..." Ellia mumbled, starting to snap out of her bliss. Selene wasn't done though. Propping up Ellia's head she grasped her long straight hair. With the dagger she hacked it off, leaving her about an inch of jagged,uneven hair.

"My hair... stop.." Ellia waved her hand fruitlessly. Selene let her fall to the ground.

"There!" Selene laughed. "Now your hair fits your body, you immature little brat!"

Ellia struggled up, shaking her head to snap out of it.

"What did you...oh god, you shaved my crotch!" She screamed, seeing the smooth skin between her legs. Her prize, the longing of every princess, had been shaved bare and revealed to all! Then she saw the screen, which showed her hair. Her beautiful hair was ruined!

"NOOOO!!!' She squealed, rubbing her head in shock. "How could you?!"

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Tue Sep 06, 2016 5:00 am

Lillith and Brandywine stared at each other and frowned.

"Not that slowly!" Zaleria ordered, "Strip each other!"

With a sigh, Lillith bent over, and took the hem of Brandywine's dress.  She lifted up, picking the Halfling up by the garment for a moment before she was able to remove her arms from the sleeves, dropping her back to the ground, and leaving her in a yellow underdress.  Lillith had wanted to strip her, but no like this!

Brandy gave Lillith a deathly glare, then untied the corset over her dress, letting it drop to the ground.  Lillith bent to reach for Brandy's underdress.  "Not so fast, you tree of a woman..."  I'm going again.  Moving quickly, she removed Lillith's dress.  The demoness was wearing a matching set of dark grey bra and panties.  The design was somewhat complicated, with areas of the fabric at the hips and between the breasts open and held together with three straps.  She also had on striped stockings in black and purple.  "Is that what you wear down there where you're from?" Brandy taunted.

"Wow, ladies and gentlemen, this is unprecedented!" said Aloysius through the arena.  "It seems Syndra has given these people permission to settle a bet, down here.  And one of them is the Queen of Nysia herself!  I have no idea who the other two are, though.  Who would have thought you'd see this?  What a great boner--I mean bonus."

Lillith groaned, and sharply tore up at the yellow underdress.  Lillith laughed when she was able to take in what Brandy was wearing.  She had a yellow pair of cotton panties with what appeared to be dozens of little dragons on them, and a black bra with little white butterflies embroidered all over it.

"Aw, cute!"  Lillith cuckled, "and you were teasing me about my undergarments.  Aren't you just the cutest little thing!"

"Never call me cute!" Brandywine replied, having heard the term so many times she thought it was discriminatory against halflings.  She grabbed Lillith's panties and pulled up with a vengeance, before pulling them down, revaling the demoness' pubic hair.

Lillith grabbed the back of her bra strap, as it was higher and easier to reach, and snapped it hard against her back before removing the bra.  Her breasts swung free.  They were large, considering the size of her body.  Lillith tweaked a nipple just to incite her.  Brandy tried to jump for Lillith's bra, but Lillith blocked her.  She settle for the stockings, for now.  

Lillith, remembering the wedgie Brandy had given her, picked the little woman up by her dragon panties, and held her for such a long time the audience eventually stopped laughing...then turned the panties upside down, effectively dropping the rogue on erh head, had she not been so agile.  She tumbled and landed on her feet, looking proud of her display of skill, but Lillith was laughing again.  Looking down at the dark brown bush that covered her, Lillith said, "I see the carpets don't match the drapes.  I knew you weren't a real redhead.  Their souls have a completely different scent. Oh, and that's why you wear shoes. Take 'em off." Brandy kicked off her shoes revealing the same dark brown hair on the top of her feet. She was seething with anger.

Brandy had to jump to remove Lilith's bra, but she did so anyway.  Her large, pale breasts, with wide, pink areolas flopped into view.  Lillith was self-conscious at all these people watching her.  She looked down at Brandywine, who seemed totally humiliated.

"Can we go now?"  Brandywine said.  Zaleria pointed to the other side of the arena again, where by some magic that was a giant hourglass, nowhere near being emptied.  "Oh, darling, the fun is just getting started.  Oh, and contestants...don't think you can leave just yet.  You'll be part of the festivities."

Last edited by Myds6 on Tue Sep 06, 2016 5:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Tue Sep 06, 2016 5:08 am

nice!

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Tue Sep 06, 2016 5:21 am

"Lavinia, darling, as you were finished first, well...not finished, but, you know what I mean...this lovely little lady here had wagered that you'd win. I'd think it was only fair that she get to punish you for losing, although, of course, there might be something nice she can do for you as well."

Zaleria got Brandy to lie down on the sand, as Lavinia kneeled over her face, on her hands and knees. With orders from Zaleria, Brandy inserted her tongue into the Cleric's already wet pussy. Brandy, for her part, was also supposed to spank the large buttocks presented right in front of her face, and she did. Lavinia's bottom reddened, but that only seemed to help her climax. In a wet mess, she soaked Brandy's face, then her quivering hairy pussy and backside collapsed onto her sponsor, nearly smothering her.

"Yes, yes, that's a start. You may go, Cleric." Lavinia crawled off of Brandywine, climbed clumsily to her feet, and hobbled out of the arena, nearly too tired to walk.

"You may rest there, a moment, my little dumpling." Normally Brandy would have flown into a rage at the degrading "small" terms, but she was too distracted to react. Zaleria smiled, "I haven't forgotten about you, Lillith." She pointed at the newly-shorn Ellia. "This bald, flat-chested little loser you backed deserves the same treatment. But she's already come once today...let's see if she's multi-orgasmic, oh and make sure she leaves here with a red backside. It's only fair."

Not being as small as Brandy, Lillith divided the process into steps, first exerting her authority over the princess by putting her over her knee, sitting on the bench that had been teleported with them, and giving her a severe spanking. Then she sat her on the bench, and licked her hairless pussy until the princess came so hard that she fell backward off the bench, landing on her sore behind.

"Toodeloo, planky...can I call you planky? Because you're like a board?" The princess climbed to her feet and ran out of the arena, covering herself.

"Well, that was fun," Zaleria said. "Oh don't worry, there's more to come. But I have to talk to the winner now."

Turning to seline, Zaleria said, loud enough for everyone to hear, "Darling, you've already lost your bottoms, would you prefer these young ladies offer you the service that they provided their lesser, oh, minus the spanking of course, or merely that they should kiss your backside for being foolish enough to make a bet against someone of your caliber?"
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Tue Sep 06, 2016 6:00 am

"I'm satisfied in my womanhood." Selene said. "Though maybe these harlots would like to kiss a real ladies arse!"

She laughed sticking out her big backside.

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:04 pm

"Pucker up, ladies..." Zaleria chortled. Brandy went first, seeing as she didn't even have to bend over. Reluctantly, she put her lips to Selene's rear for a moment, and backed away. "A real kiss," said Zaleria, "show it how much you love it." Brandy leaned forward, making contact with the butt for longer. Selene jiggled her hips to make the experience less predictable.

Lillith was more reluctant to bend over and worship the spatial mage's spacious backside. Zaleria grabbed her by the ear, and forced her to bend. "Now kiss it like it's your long-lost lover!" she ordered, adding a smack to Lillith's backside for fun.

Lillith reluctantly put her lips on the cheek, although Selene was moving so much, which cheek varied. When she had been kissing for a good minute, Zaleria let go of her ear, and she darted back to her upright posture, wiping her lips. Selene gave her a mocking smile.

"Thank you champion," Zaleria said, "feel free to leave whenever you want, but don't forget your adoring crowds. As for you two...you're almost finished." Zalera pointed to the hourglass, which showed a little time left. "I think you both need a spanking before you go."

Snapping her fingers, and at the approval of Syndra, she made the arena magics do her work. A pair of stocks appeared out of nowhere, one halfling-sized. Both required the person in them to bend over. "Get in," she ordered, as the stocks opened and closed on their own. Once situated in the restraining devices, a pair of magically animated leather paddled appeared. "Oh, let's say...thirty strokes each," Zaleria laughed.

The paddles, animated by the arena's magic, showed no mercy to the pleas of their victims. After thirty spanks, the stocks opened, and the two women stood upright again, rubbing their sore, reddened behinds.

"Oh, was that a little much?" Zaleria giggled. "I just wanted to show you what it means to bet against mages like me. It's a poor idea." Zaleria teleported back to her seat in the stands as the magic stocks disappeared. Brandywine and Lillith trudged out of the arena, their hands rubbing their sore, red, backsides.

"Ooooh, she's on my list!" Brandywine cursed, making sure Lillith heard her, "That bitch has gotta go down!"
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:35 pm

"She will suffer for eternity in my private hells." Lilith vowed, rubbing her backside. "Her... and you." She hadn't forgotten Brandywine. Though, it was hard to be intimidating while hunched over naked, rubbing a red bottom!

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Tue Nov 15, 2016 5:48 am

I always wanted to get us some images of this scene, and the following bit that starts in the tavern...here's some of this:

LAVINIA VS. ELLIA VS. SELENE- 3 WAY MATCH! - Page 2 Th_203157948_LSE0010_123_453lo LAVINIA VS. ELLIA VS. SELENE- 3 WAY MATCH! - Page 2 Th_203158118_LSE0011_123_560lo LAVINIA VS. ELLIA VS. SELENE- 3 WAY MATCH! - Page 2 Th_203158131_LSE0012_123_356lo
LAVINIA VS. ELLIA VS. SELENE- 3 WAY MATCH! - Page 2 Th_203159238_LSE0013_123_466lo LAVINIA VS. ELLIA VS. SELENE- 3 WAY MATCH! - Page 2 Th_203159836_LSE0014_123_389lo LAVINIA VS. ELLIA VS. SELENE- 3 WAY MATCH! - Page 2 Th_203160239_LSE0015_123_79lo
LAVINIA VS. ELLIA VS. SELENE- 3 WAY MATCH! - Page 2 Th_203160393_LSE0016_123_255lo LAVINIA VS. ELLIA VS. SELENE- 3 WAY MATCH! - Page 2 Th_920316124_LSE0017_123_232lo LAVINIA VS. ELLIA VS. SELENE- 3 WAY MATCH! - Page 2 Th_203161388_LSE0018_123_937lo
LAVINIA VS. ELLIA VS. SELENE- 3 WAY MATCH! - Page 2 Th_203162371_LSE0019_123_28lo LAVINIA VS. ELLIA VS. SELENE- 3 WAY MATCH! - Page 2 Th_203164436_LSE0020_123_67lo LAVINIA VS. ELLIA VS. SELENE- 3 WAY MATCH! - Page 2 Th_920316565_LSE0021_123_162lo
LAVINIA VS. ELLIA VS. SELENE- 3 WAY MATCH! - Page 2 Th_920316779_LSE0022_123_231lo LAVINIA VS. ELLIA VS. SELENE- 3 WAY MATCH! - Page 2 Th_203168615_LSE0023_123_392lo LAVINIA VS. ELLIA VS. SELENE- 3 WAY MATCH! - Page 2 Th_203170822_LSE0024_123_861lo

Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Tue Nov 15, 2016 4:12 pm

Nice! I forgot Ellia ended up with a buzzed head.

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Tue Nov 15, 2016 6:42 pm

It can grow back by her next appearance; after all, it's a magical world. But it doesn't look as bad as I thought it would.
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:36 pm

I actually kind of like it! I was thinking out of vanity she might wear a wig, maybe an off hair color

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2