Enferia Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure: Bandit Fortress!

4 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Adventure: Bandit Fortress! - Page 3 Empty Re: Adventure: Bandit Fortress!

Post by cerindclvr Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:46 pm

Christie shrieked as the rogue made a series of slashes, cutting her bra free and causing it to fall to the ground. Her ample breasts popped free, making her bring her hands up to cover her taut, dark pink nipples. She blushed fiercely and made a sheepish, apologetic grin at the rogue as the latter went about slashing at her tiny, tiny thong.

She thought she was about to be totally denuded when a swarm of bats came out of -nowhere- it seemed, fluttering around her and the bandit, obscuring all vision. When the bats dissipated and the bandit was left there slashing at them wildly, Christie signaled with a whistle from the shadows. She was holding a simple ball of flame in her hand, which she casually lofted at the back of the brigand woman's pants.
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantompen Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:52 pm

Christie: 9+4=13
Bandit Rogue: 1+0=1
Critical Defense Failure!

The ball of flame arced through the air as Christie tossed it, and the flaming sphere actually disappeared down the back of the bandit's leather pants. The bandit, her eyes widening in shock, began wildly swatting at her own backside as the fireball rolled down her armor, burning the leather as it went.

The bandit, panicking, grabbed the hem of her leather pants and pulled with all her might. Thanks to the burns inflicted on the leather, the garment tore away easily, removing the bandit's final piece of real armor. The rogue was still fully dressed, however, in pants and a tunic.

"You're gonna pay for that, blondie!" the rogue hissed.

Bandit Equipment-

Cerise the Cruel: Iron breastplate (0)-destroyed, Iron Greaves (0)-destroyed, Bra (0)-destroyed, Panties (0)-destroyed

Bandit Witch: Filthy green robe (0)-destroyed, Tattered green pants (0)-destroyed, Tunic (0)-destroyed, Shorts (0)-destroyed, Bra (0)-destroyed, Thong (0)-destroyed

Bandit Rogue: Worn leather tunic (0)-destroyed, Worn leather pants (0)-destroyed, Tunic (1), Shorts (1), Bra (1), Panties (1)

Phantompen
Admin

https://enferiaadventures.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantompen Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:47 pm

((Okay, so I'm going to be honest here and explain that I... forgot the bandits went after Christie. My brain messed up and I thought it was back to Jamie's turn, and that's why there's been such a delay in this post going up. So sorry about that.))

"You're gonna pay for that, blondie!" the rogue hissed.

Bandit Rogue: 5+2=7
Christie: 4+0=4
Successful Attack.

The rogue swiped her dagger at Christie once more, determined to finish what she'd started. She wasn't a fool, and knew with both of her teammates out of the fight she was almost certainly doomed, but she wasn't about to go down without a fight! She could at least face defeat knowing she'd bested one of them.

Player Equipment-

Velatha: Black Leather Jerkin (0)-destroyed, Black Leather Chausses (3), Red top (1), Black pants (1), Bra (1), Panties (1)
Jamie Roy: Red Cap (0), Leather jerkin (0)-destroyed, Leather pants (3), Linen tunic (1), Linen shorts (1), Bra (1), Panties (1)
Jacqueline: Black Leather Jerkin (0)-destroyed, Black Leather pants (0)-destroyed, basic top (0)-destroyed, basic pants (1), White lace bra (1), white lace panties (1)
Christie: Grey Cloak (0)-destroyed, Tattered Gown (0)-destroyed, Bra (0)-destroyed, Thong (0)-destroyed

Phantompen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Mara Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:52 pm

"Alright, enough's enough! Let's see ya' get outta this one!" Jamie shouted, running up behind the bandit rogue and attempting to place her in a hold.

If all went well, she'd lock the bandit's hands behind her back and keep one of her own arms around her waist, effectively rendering her helpless. With that, her teammates would be able to finish the job in no time at all.

Even if that proved unsuccessful, the Redcap girl would just try again. This was a good enough plan to merit her full attention...

Two grapple attempts ( Str 8 )

Big Mara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantompen Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:59 pm

Jamie: 7+2=9
Bandit Rogue: 4+1=5
Grapple Successful!

"What the-? Get off me, you little skank!" the rogue cried, struggling in vain against Jamie's grip.

Jamie: 3+2=5
Bandit Rogue: 2+1=3
(Not sure if I'll do this in the future, but I went ahead and rolled both grapples even though the first one succeeded. This will go ahead and increase the bonus the others get this round.)

Bandit Equipment-

Cerise the Cruel: Iron breastplate (0)-destroyed, Iron Greaves (0)-destroyed, Bra (0)-destroyed, Panties (0)-destroyed

Bandit Witch: Filthy green robe (0)-destroyed, Tattered green pants (0)-destroyed, Tunic (0)-destroyed, Shorts (0)-destroyed, Bra (0)-destroyed, Thong (0)-destroyed

Bandit Rogue: Worn leather tunic (0)-destroyed, Worn leather pants (0)-destroyed, Tunic (1), Shorts (1), Bra (1), Panties (1)

Phantompen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by westley24 Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:57 pm

Jacqueline couldn't help but feel bad for Christie when she saw the rogue's last attack, but, with the rogue being held, now was the time for action.

Summoning the command of magic Jacqueline knew she had within her, the thief created a ball of fabric-melting acid to throw at the last bandit standing. Aiming for the top, Jacqueline hoped it would melt through the tunic and the bra, but wouldn't bring any harm to Jamie.

Attack against rogue's tunic and bra ( Int 6 )

westley24

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantompen Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:41 pm

Jacqueline: 2+1=3
Bandit Rogue: 10+0-4(double grapple)=6
Critical Defense.

The bandit might have been held in place, but she wasn't blind. Seeing Jacqueline conjure a ball of a hissing green liquid that could only have been acid, the bandit thought fast. While she couldn't pull away from Jamie, she just might be able to move her. The bandit twisted around quickly, spinning in place and swapping positions with Jamie, putting the Redcap in the line of fire!

Thankfully for Jamie, the ball of acid went wide and missed the two women completely. Instead, the volatile liquid splashed against one of the already-ruined garments on the ground, dissolving it completely.

Velatha took this as her cue to act. With the bandit spun around, she was face-to-face with the elf, and Velatha intended to take full advantage.

Velatha: 4+3=7
Bandit Rogue: 6+2-4=4
Attack Successful.

Velatha's dagger bit into the bandit's tunic, taking care not to hit Jamie's arm, and flew upwards to the neckline. The garment fell open, revealing a frilly pink bra underneath, much to the bandit's chagrin.

"Oh, how cute. I think I had undies like that when I was twelve." the elf teased.

((Cerin, feel free to go ahead and write a post for Christie's reaction to what's happened.))

Bandit Equipment-

Bandit Rogue: Worn leather tunic (0)-destroyed, Worn leather pants (0)-destroyed, Tunic (0)-destroyed, Shorts (1), Bra (1), Panties (1)

Phantompen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:44 am

((I take it then that Christie is considered to be out of the combat since she's been fully stripped? *nod* ))

Christie hopped back as the bandit woman slashed at waist level, eliciting a gasp from her as the tip of the dagger just barely nicked her. With a sigh of relief when she realized she hadn't been struck, Christie grinned smugly and stood arms akimbo. For the moment she seemed to have forgotten that her breasts were totally exposed.

"You silly little thing," she cooed mockingly. "I was holding back, but I think it's time I show you-" Christie had slowly moved her hands up to begin her next spell, gesturing swiftly, when she stopped mid-sentence and her eyes widened. With a little gulp, Christie looked down just as her barely-there thong peeled away, having taken a tiny cut to one of the strings on the hip. With a mixture of disbelief and horror on her face, Christie let out a tiny noise from her open lips like a scoff or a gasp.

Her thong pooled around her ankles, and for a moment the thick but trimmed dark curls sitting above her mound were on display. She'd have to let her spell go -- her concentration was quite shot -- slapping both hands down over her nearly naked body. The only thing she had on now was a pair of high heeled leather sandals, tightly laced up around her calves, which someone only seemed to accentuate her nudity. One hand over her breasts and the other cupped over her crotch, Christie's face was bright red and more than a little pouty. Her satisfaction was minimal when she watched Jamie put the brigand in a hold, but she gave an appreciative nod all the same.

Shivering slightly and biting down on her lower lip, Christie suddenly found she couldn't bring any spells to mind if she -wanted- to. Never mind taking her hands off of her naughty bits. Quietly backing up until she bumped into the wall, the witch pointedly stood aside and watched as her teammates (hopefully) cleaned the rest of this mess up.
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantompen Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:02 am

((I would figure as much, yeah. The basic idea being that once a character is stripped bare they're too embarrassed to continue fighting; it's the same reason that Cerise and the bandit witch are no longer combatants.))

Bandit Rogue: 8+2=10
Jamie: 4+3=7
Successful escape.

The bandit proved herself to be a slippery one, and managed to squirm out of Jamie's hold. Ironically, the destruction of her tunic helped to allow for this, as the bandit slid her arms out of the sleeves and left Jamie's hand holding nothing but fabric. After that, the bandit grasped the arm around her waist with both hands and shoved it off, pulling away from Jamie entirely.

The situation was bad, and the rogue knew it. There was little doubt that she'd be defeated soon, and her odds of stripping any of the remaining three adventurers naked were slim to none. That being the case, she could at least make things as embarrassing as possible for them, and she saw at least one way to help with that...

Bandit Rogue: 6+2=8
Jacqueline: 2+3=5
Successful Attack.

In an impressive display of acrobatics, the bandit flipped over Jamie, landing behind the Redcap and facing Jacqueline. With several deft and quick swings of her blade, the cups of Jacqueline's bra separated from the rest of the undergarment entirely, exposing her sizable breasts.

((This bandit has seriously been rolling really well. I mean, damn.))

Player Equipment-

Velatha: Black Leather Jerkin (0)-destroyed, Black Leather Chausses (3), Red top (1), Black pants (1), Bra (1), Panties (1)
Jamie Roy: Red Cap (0), Leather jerkin (0)-destroyed, Leather pants (3), Linen tunic (1), Linen shorts (1), Bra (1), Panties (1)
Jacqueline: Black Leather Jerkin (0)-destroyed, Black Leather pants (0)-destroyed, basic top (0)-destroyed, basic pants (1), White lace bra (0)-destroyed, white lace panties (1)
Christie: Grey Cloak (0)-destroyed, Tattered Gown (0)-destroyed, Bra (0)-destroyed, Thong (0)-destroyed

Bandit Equipment-

Bandit Rogue: Worn leather tunic (0)-destroyed, Worn leather pants (0)-destroyed, Tunic (0)-destroyed, Shorts (1), Bra (1), Panties (1)

Phantompen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Mara Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:15 pm

Seeing the bandit wriggle out of her grasp, Jamie realized a more direct approach would be necessary if her clothes were to make it out of the fight in one piece.

Reaching out as the rogue slashed at Jacqueline's bra, Jamie's small hand made a grab for her opponent's shorts, hoping to drag down her panties in the process. With any luck, that would shame the bandit enough to discourage her from fighting back.

Flurry of blows (technically) on bandit rogue's shorts and panties ( Dex 8 )

Big Mara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantompen Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:58 pm

Jamie: 7+3=10
Bandit Rogue: 7+2=9
Attack Successful!

Jamie: 2+3-2=3
Bandit Rogue: 5+2=7
Successful Defense.

Jamie's hands gripped the bandit's shorts tightly, pulling them down her legs and exposing the frilly pink panties that matched her bra. The bandit's cheeks quickly took on a similar hue, embarrassed at having her choice of undergarments exposed in such a manner.

"Oh, you'll pay for that, you little cap-wearing punk! Just as soon as I'm done with your friend here..." the bandit cried, her voice tinged with both fear and anger.

Bandit Equipment-

Bandit Rogue: Worn leather tunic (0)-destroyed, Worn leather pants (0)-destroyed, Tunic (0)-destroyed, Shorts (0)-destroyed, Bra (1), Panties (1)

Phantompen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by westley24 Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:14 pm

Jacqueline squealed at the new found exposure of her large breasts as they spilled out of the ruined bra, her face quickly turning red, both at the embarrassment and the fact that her set of lucky underwear was now half destroyed. The best course of action at this point was to stay away from danger, so the thief jumped back, covering her exposure with her right hand, and managed to throw a few knives towards the rogue's upper half.

Attack on the Rogue's bra ( Dex 8 )

westley24

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantompen Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:23 pm

Jacqueline: 2+3=5
Bandit Rogue: 1+2=3
Critical Defense Failure!

Jacqueline's throwing knives sailed by the bandit's sides, each blade slicing through the edges of her bra and separating the front and back halves of the garment. Jacqueline had quickly repaid the bandit's attack, exposing the other woman's breasts as her frilly pink bra fell off.

The bandit, somehow, managed to blush pinker, throwing an arm over her chest in haste. The rogue was too slow to stop everyone present from getting a peek at her little rosy nipples, but she was at least not giving them an uninterrupted show... yet.

Velatha couldn't help but sneak a gaze at Jacqueline's exposed chest as her bra was destroyed. "Well shit, they are real." the elf mumbled to herself before moving in for what was hopefully the final strike of the fight.

Velatha: 3+3=6
Bandit Rogue: 2+2=4
Attack Successful!

Velatha brought her dagger down on the bandit's panties. The blade slipped under her waistband, the cool metal sliding between her shapely cheeks, and caught the fabric as it pulled the underwear down, slicing it apart in the process.

"And that makes three!" Velatha said happily. "Great job girls. I think our little friends here will be more agreeable to surrender now, isn't that right?"

"Tch... you win." Cerise muttered, her voice dripping with hate. "Good for you. Now just take what you want and leave..."

Combat over! Congratulations, everyone.

Phantompen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Mara Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:34 pm

"Ha! You, too, Velatha. We were all pretty great out there, weren't we?" the Redcap girl boasted, dusting off her hands.

Jamie allowed herself a soft, triumphant sigh as the last of the bandits was finally rendered unwilling to fight on. It had gotten off to a rocky start, but things had turned out just fine, just as she'd known they would. After all, they'd had her on their side, hadn't they?

"Oh, we're not here for your coin purses, girlies." Jamie taunted as she grabbed what remained of Cerise's undergarments and began to bind her wrists with them. "We're here to bring you in. Although, now that you mention it, maybe we should see about repurposin' some 'a that loot..."

There was a gleam in Jamie's eyes, although it wasn't purely motivated by greed; not purely.

"Whaddaya say, girls? Wanna see what they've got lyin' around in the back?"

Big Mara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by westley24 Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:44 pm

"Well, I could certainly use some money; I need to buy some replacement clothes," Jacqueline said, fixing the bandits with an icy glare.

"I'm just worried that there might be more gardes in this place. Christie and I aren't exactly in a good position for a fight right now."

westley24

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Mara Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:17 am

"Then let's just see what they had stashed in the room they were just talkin' in." Jamie suggested, a little impatiently. "You three look after them, I'll check out the room. Worst that's in there is a trap or somethin', and I can handle that just fine by myself."

With that, the cocky Redcap strode into the room Cerise and her lackeys had come out of, confident that she wouldn't be caught unawares. Just to be on the safe side, though, she was keeping an extra careful eye out for anything that looked out of place...

Big Mara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantompen Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:28 am

Jamie entered what appeared to have originally been the personal quarters of the fort's commander. The room had been re-purposed into a planning room, a table with a map of the surrounding area spread out on its surface lending credence to this theory. A series of x's lined the nearby road, likely ambush spots or places where the bandits had already hit merchant caravans and travelers. The room was surprisingly unadorned, with nothing on the gray stone walls.

The only noteworthy piece of furniture in the room was a long chest. The chest seemed newer than most of the things in the fortress, the heavy wood still dark and lacking signs of age, with a heavy iron padlock.

Phantompen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Mara Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:34 am

With a soft "Hmm...", Jamie peered at the chest, one hand rubbing her chin. On one hand, the chest had probably been stolen from one of the caravans Cerise had raided. But on the other, if it were that simple, why would she keep the treasure in there and not in the vault, or something (she assumed the fort had a vault, or something that served the same function)?

It must have been some personal treasure of Cerise's, she decided. That meant Cerise might have had the key somewhere on her person. Stepping out of the room for just a moment, Jamie began to rummage through the scraps of cloth decorating the stone floor, hoping to find the key. Should she locate it, she'd rush back inside and quickly unlock the chest, her previous caution momentarily forgotten.

Big Mara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantompen Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:48 am

On the interior of Cerise's breastplate, strapped in place with a small leather strip, was an iron key. Jamie deftly untied the knot holding the key to the armor.

"Oh, don't you fucking dare!" Cerise shouted, unable to do anything more than that in her bound and defeated state.

Regardless of how she responded, Jamie rushed back into the planning room. The key did indeed fit the lock, the heavy iron device clicking open, allowing the chest to be opened.

Eager to see what treasures were inside, Jamie hoisted the chest open...

Dex check- Need 5 or higher.
Jamie: 2+3=5

And just barely dodged the spray of acid that shot out upon doing so. Jamie's quick reflexes had just saved her from a rather embarrassing trap, it would seem.

With the chest open and the trap dealt with, Jamie could safely examine the interior of the chest. The loot was largely typical bandit fare: some gold, a few loose gems and jewelry, and some mundane trinkets. However, there were a few things that certainly stood out.

The most noticeable item was a beautifully crafted lance. The shaft was a polished wood, sturdy and solid, with a shining steel blade, everything about the weapon suggesting it was the work of a true expert.

Secondly, there was a heavy iron key ring, with several similarly styled keys attached. Likely meant for use somewhere in the fortress.

Lastly was, well, something Cerise likely didn't intend anybody to see. It seemed as if the bandit leader's love life must have been a bit dead, forcing the poor girl to make do with other means of pleasure...

Phantompen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Mara Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:00 am

Jamie whistled appreciatively as she appraised the loot.  That trap had taken her by surprise (seriously, she thought, who traps a locked chest?), but the payoff had been worth the risk.  The Redcap girl quickly stowed the iron key ring away, in case they happened to come across whatever it could open, then re-closed the chest so she could more easily carry it out.

Actually, that wasn't strictly true.  Jamie also removed one more item from the chest before heading back to the others...

"Found somethin'!" Jamie chirped happily, showing the others the heavy wooden chest.  Setting it down carefully, she then lightly tossed the object in question over to its humiliated owner.

"Here, you can have this back.  I don't think any of us need it at the minute." Jamie grinned, quite enjoying how it felt to be on the giving end of such teasing.

"I say we keep an eye out for anythin' else we could grab on the way out, but for now, let's get these three closer to the exit." she suggested, taking a minute to finish tying and gagging the defeated bandits, just to be on the safe side.

Once she was done with that, and once the group was ready to move out, Jamie would head with them back to the crossroads, at least, then leave the chest with the rest of the group just long enough to sneak about on her own (or with Velatha, should she be up to coming along) and see what else she could find.  She knew she was taking a big risk of running into more traps, but this seemed like a golden opportunity...

Big Mara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:08 pm

Christie peeked her head around the corner to look into the room with the chest.

"Uhm, hey. Find anything good?" She asked with a little sheepish grin. "Maybe we could hurry it up? I'm freezing out here, and pretty much every spare scrap of cloth has been destroyed."

Her hands were still clamped over her breasts as she leaned her top half around the doorway. Anyone not in the room with the treasure could steal an unobstructed look at her shapely rear as it quivered gently -- she was shivering a little, and her smooth skin was covered in little goosebumps.

"Look, I'm all about treasure, and all, but whatever we're gonna do, let's decide...!
Also... Does anyone want to maybe lend me something to wear?"
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by westley24 Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:09 pm

"Hey, Jamie, wait up! I'd like to look around a bit, too. Maybe I can find a shirt." Jacqueline said, "I'm sure Velatha can take care of our prisonniers."

The thief was still keeping one arm over her large breasts, goosebumps covering her arms. She was obviously feeling the cold, too.

westley24

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantompen Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:18 pm

Velatha led the three captive bandits into the planning room after Jamie had searched and looted the room. With that done, she held a finger to her lips, urging her teammates to be quiet before she darted down the hall.

A few minutes later, Velatha returned with three new captives: the sleeping bandits the group had passed on their way to Cerise. All three women had their hands bound behind their backs, their faces red.

"Turns out sleeping nude is a bad idea when you're liable to get infiltrated." Velatha said, ushering the three women into the temporary holding cell with the others. "Now then, you two get going. Christie and I will hold down the fort here. No rush."

After Jamie and Jacqueline continued on to search the rest of the fortress, Velatha turned to face Christie, the two of them now alone in the hall.

"So. It's just you and me now. Let's hear the juicy details!"

Meanwhile, Jacqueline and Jamie reached the main hall of the fortress with no issue. The first hall was clear, and now they had the hall to their left and the hall to their right. There wasn't anything to suggest what waited down either hall. The two could either split up or stick together and search each hallway one at a time.

Phantompen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by westley24 Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:30 pm

"Merde, I wish they had some clothes I could use. Well, at least we don't have to worry about them." Jacqueline cursed, adding enough emphasis for her breasts to jiggle a bit even under her arm. "Alright, let's go."

"There's always got to be a crossroads, huh? I'll go left; I don't care if you come with me." Jacqueline said, confident that she could get through a hall without even being noticed.

westley24

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantompen Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:18 pm

Assuming Jamie accompanied Jacqueline down the left hallway, the two women would find themselves in a heavily damaged hall much like the one that had led to Cerise's location. Unlike that hallway, however, many of the side rooms were accessible. Some of the doors were locked, though others sat wide open to give a view of the interior.

The unlocked rooms seemed sparsely decorated, with scattered boxes and empty weapon racks along the walls. At the end of the hallway was a doorway that seemed to open to a larger room. The lights in that room were dim, and it would be difficult to figure out what lie within without entering.

Phantompen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next