Enferia Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EVENT- A ROYAL PARTY!

4 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

EVENT- A ROYAL PARTY! Empty EVENT- A ROYAL PARTY!

Post by splotch Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:50 am

A scroll was left for every woman in the arena. It bore the royal seal, a sign that each letter carried the word of the Queen! Some of those who opened it were bitter. Some read excitedly. To all, it said the same:

Dear fighters of the royal arena, warriors and ne'er-do-wells, criminals and malcontents:
Your majesty Queen Syndra is hosting a banquet to honor the anniversary of her royal coronation. The Queen has decreed all the women of the arena will be offered a chance to serve at the party. They will be expect to behave as well as they know how. The consequences if they do not do so will be most dire!
Those that do will receive favor in the arena, or special treatment otherwise. Some may even have sentences reduced, or be granted royal station should the Queen be especially pleased. Those that do not preform at their upmost will be punished most severely.
There will also be entertainment throughout the evening, which the women of the arena may be asked to partake in. Enjoy your chance to please your queen, and remember her gracious charity in this offer.

With each scroll wrapped box. In each was a maid cap, a small frilled white device tied over the hair to mark their station.
EVENT- A ROYAL PARTY! B126_1

(Everyone will be able to involve as many fighters as they want. This will be a chance to rub elbows with nobles, rob, try to escape, or play along and try to earn favor with the Queen. It will mostly be role playing, though there will be some suprises along the way!)

splotch

Back to top Go down

EVENT- A ROYAL PARTY! Empty Re: EVENT- A ROYAL PARTY!

Post by splotch Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:56 am

Princess Ellia jumped for joy in her cell when she finished the letter. A royal party! That meant she might be able to see her parents! They could negotiate, get her free! Once they heard what their daughter had been through, what had been done to her, they'd have to free her!
Besides, even if her parents weren't there, she was bound to see a noble she knew, someone loyal to her father to get word to him.

Then, she remembered her hair. She felt her short, uneven inch of hair. IT would be humiliating, being seen like this by nobles who she knew, perhaps even potential courtiers. Still, it would be worth it to get free she decided, settling the maid hat on her short locks.

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:59 am

((Sorry to bring so many, I feel like there's lots of cool plots here.  Also, is it bad that I assumed the rest of the maid costume would be included?))

Zoraida smiled at Makurro as she waved the invitation.  "I heard we'll be served by the ladies of the arena.  I wonder if my little sister will make an appearance?  I find it hard to imagine she'd miss it for the world.  I'll be sure to make serving difficult.  Hahahahaha.  Sadly, my dear, I won't be able to bring you.  At least not--openly."

Zaleria, in fact, was reading the missive from the queen at that very moment.  Her stomach turned at the idea of her sister, lording over her, while she dressed in a humiliating maid outfit.  It would be like a replay of their youth, but with a maid outfit.  But keeping her head down and fighting in the arena wouldn't help her--she needed to get close to her sister, if she planned on deposing her and taking the crown back.  She needed to go, watch her sister, adn look for any weaknesses.

Jessica and Irlana eyed the outfits.  They thought back to a prior time they had worn similar disguises, in the search for the Sylvan Crown.  But this time, there'd be no disguise--everyone would know exactly who they were, and why they were there.  Irlana frowned, "Money has been tight lately.  If we don't do better, they'll kick us out of this dungheap of an inn room."  "I don't like this," Jessica said, "it seems likely to go wrong."  "It will definitely go wrong if we don't get the rent together.  That Brandywine is a merciless landlady."  "She's so little, we could just put her over your knee and spank her..." Jessica mused with a smile.  "Shhhhhh," Irlana replied.  She might hear you.  "That's a no, then?  Fine.  I'll go, but I don't want to."  "We have no choice," Irlana responded, holding up the uniform to make sure it would fit her broad hips.

Iris Harper looked at the note.  After being a lady in waiting, it would be a disgrace to serve in the palace as a maid, bu since she was framed, every trip to the arena had been humiliating for her.  She thought serving at the party might be a chance to set the record straight--she was innocent!  Maybe she could talk to the lady who framed her, and get her to admit to Syndra that Iris was innocent.  It was worth a try!

Madyson and Robyn also received the note.  "I think we ought to do it.  We're not good at this arena stuff," Robyn said.  "Madyson felt her sore behind, "I'm apparently not good for much,"s he said with a downcast gaze.  "I think we'll screw it up."  "Oh sister, the reason that wilderness trip went so bad for you is that you didn't have me there to help you with my ranger skills.  But I'll be here to get your back."  Madyson frowned even more, "Because your ranger skills will really help serving food in a palace.  What will you do?  Track down the soup?"  Robyn smiled and playfully slapped her sister's behind, eliciting a little squeal, as said behind had been tenderized by all manner of forest creature recently.  "Fine.  We should go."

The Marquesa had been missing high society for a while.  But would she want to experience it when she was not at the very pinnacle of the social ladder?  She bit her lip.  Many of the nobles would clearly wish her ill, given the way she controlled their social lives through fear of humiliation for so many years.  Maybe she should sit this opportunity out.  Then, she thought of the Duchess Chorinna, who might be there.  She hated her, the woman who had toppled her social empire.  If she swallowed just a bit of her pride and came as a servant, perhaps she could get revenge on Chorinna.  It was a worthy plot, nearly fit for such a diabolical mind as hers.  Yes, she would go.

Perhaps neither the Marquesa nor the Duchess would have been so confident about attending if they saw the attendee who just seen her invitation.  Feather Firebrand was now only a fairy for five minutes a day.  Her punishment, that of being mostly human, was meant to be temporary, if she only learned how to behave.  Fat chance of that!  Feather was a prankster, and always would be.  The thought of so many nobles and royalty gathered in one place, just waiting to be humiliated piqued her desire, her nostalgia, and a moist feeling between her thighs.  She wouldn't miss this for the world.  It was the fault of humans that she had been tied to that damned crown artifact in the first place.  She would make them all pay, a blush at a time--a ruined social life here and there.  She would make them pay.

((At least I gave them all a motivation, and some hints at conflict.  Do you want to make the mean young lady in waiting that framed Iris?  Or should I?))
Myds6
Myds6

http://myds6.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:27 am

(I'll probably make most of the nobles! Good call on the maid outfits, I was on the fence, but screw it, it'll be fun.)

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:43 am

((The maid outfits might help encourage pictures, as it solves the issues of the outfits for many characters.  It might also fit tight on some of my characters, leading to further embarrassment.  Maybe it didn't come with standard underwear, though...so that creates a new issue for them, if what they have is scandalous or childish.))
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:26 am

Zenzi read the announce too. "A Royal Party ? Oh great ! I will make some animation for that ! They need to laugh a little. In the name of Lolo'lol I will be at this party. Everybody need some joke and laugh at her party"
So she going to her room to prepare for that great party ! (I prefer childish panties !^^)
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:47 pm

(Anyone else feel like throwing a fighter in the mix? Phantompen or cerindclvr? If not we already have plenty, just wanted to give whoever a chance.)

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:34 am

Those women who agreed to be servers were awaken early the next morning for training. For even the most disciplined of them, the training was daunting. The head of palace affairs, the Duchess Melindra, spent hours training them. She was a stern but beautiful women in her her early forties. Severe, shockingly tall elven woman with her jet black hair pulled back in a tight bun. She wore an elegant yet streamlined dress and carried a riding crop, which was she was happy to whip against the backside of anyone who was out of line.

Crack!
The whip struck Princess Ellia, catching her bare thigh peaking under the dress.

"Back straight.

Crack!
Zeni gasped as her bottom was whiped.
"Chin up."

Crack!
Madison was struck.
"Suck in that stomach. The nobles don't want to see that."

And so on. Some of the girls comtimplated shoving the riding crop down her throat, but the half dozen armored and halrbred carrying guards always in the room deterred them. They were given instructions how to walk in their new high heels, how to smile, how to hold a serving tray of drinks or food, how to do everything. It took four hours of grueling drilling and by the end there wasn't a single girl who's butt was not sore.

Then, the cook came out to 'inspect' them. More like leer. The fat slob looked each of them over thoroughly, eyes on their cleavage, bare thighs and short skirts. Then he told them about the options.

Then, the stuff old halfling bulter came for yet another inspection. He was the most critical of all.

"You there." He pointed at Madyson. "Please, keep your shoulders up, and try to keep your breasts from spilling out so much. You may be used to displaying yourself before all, but it's most unbecoming to do so before royalty." Madyson blushed and try to get her breasts as covered as the small dress allowed.

"I wish we had a wig for you." The old butler sighed at Ellia's short hair. "You may be mistaken for a young boy in dress!" Ellia blushed, feeling most unlady like.

"You there." He pointed at Zeni. "Try to keep from smirking, no one finds this amusing, except as a farce."

And on and on it went. Finally, after feeling very thoroughly disrespected, oogled and manhandled, they were taken to the serving area that connected the main hall to the kitchen. They waited, some eagerly, some nervously for the party to begin...

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:42 pm

(I'm not avoiding responding because of lack of interest--I just don't think I have much to add at this moment in the story.  A number of my characters are searching for specific partygoers, like the Lady in waiting who framed Iris, who, in spite of Iris's naïve hopes, isn't going to clear her name, but instead try to make things worse.  If you want to control Zoraida, she knows Zaleria can't resist the party, and wants to lord over her and humiliate her as much as possible.  She can even use the Ebon Whisper, who isn't invited, but could maybe pull some stealth Ninja moves to mess with her if it seems called for.  Everyone is going to want to lord of the Marquesa from the Sylvan Crown, as well as Feather, the Former Fairy.  I feel like anything I add right at this moment in the story will be kind of redundant, so I'll wait a bit.)
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantompen Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:00 pm

((My apologies. I've been kinda bad at keeping tabs on things. I'm assuming it's a bit too little too late to try tossing a character in here?))

Phantompen
Admin

https://enferiaadventures.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:14 am

(No, add a character! You can explain them as a late arrival or what have you. Whatever you prefer.)

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantompen Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:02 am

Raine wasn't certain what she had done to earn the letter sent to her, but she could recognize an opportunity when she saw one. She had no sentence that needed reduction or any wish to be granted advantages in the arena, but the tease of other boons or even a royal station if she distinguished herself was an irresistible incentive. The sorceress had grown to be wary of Syndra herself, but her desire to earn a position at the court was still strong. After all, influence and authority were powerful weapons in their own right, and would serve to make her life that much easier.

The maid outfit she and the other girls had been forced to wear was certainly outside of the redhead's comfort zone. The skirt felt entirely too short, the top felt more like a corset than anything proper, and she felt the frilly headdress did nothing but look ridiculous. Still, if this is what it took to earn a better station in life...

Due to a number of unforeseen circumstances Raine had found herself arriving a tad bit late to the palace. There was no way she was about to let her performance be damaged already by such a thing. After a series of small memory-altering spells on the various guards and kitchen staff she passed on the way to her position, allowing her to slip into the serving area quietly and take her place at the end of the line all while pretending she'd been there all along.

Phantompen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:59 pm

All the women were given serving trays, loaded with either hors d’oeuvres or drinks. The kitchen staff bustled about loading their trays while the Duchess Melindra gave more last minute orders.

"Remember to smile and curtsy when serving. Make eye contact with a noble for less then few seconds, then look to the floor. Do not instigate conversation, but speak when spoken to."

She rattled on commands while the women were prepped. For the more modest among the servers, they quickly realized there was no way to tug down on their short pleated skirts while carrying the serving tray. The risk of pantie flashes was almost a certainty.

Finally the door opened. The women filed out into the hall. It was undoubtedly the most ornate room any of them had ever seen. The walls painted silver with gold trim. Gold chandeliers hung over the crowd. Ornate tapestry covered the decorative tile floor. There were circular tables scattered about with gold table cloths over them.

On a raised stage in the side of the room a band played. Then, at the end of the hall, on a tall throne with steps leading up to it, sat Queen Syndra. Her gown was gold and silver, and she seemed to glow with ornate beauty.

The servers were stunned for a moment. Then, they began filling out to the crowd.

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:45 pm

Zaleria saw her sister across the crowd. Her eyes went wide. She quickly tried to hide amongst the crowd and avoid her sister's attention.

Jessica, Irlana and Iris found themselves cornered by an older general and his wife and daughter.

"These ladies are arena fighters!" He explained to his family. "The Queen has deemed that they rise in station for a night and serve the nobility."

"Oh, how novel!" The wife said, chuckling. The daughter, a rather morbid looking 20 year old, looked Iris up and down.

"Love the outfit." She smirked.

Madyson and Robin found themselves cornered by a gaggle of young lords and princes. The men were eyeing them hungrily, and being rather forward.

"You look a bit familiar love." One dark haired lord said to Robin, who blushed in response, noticing his eyes wandering down her body.

Marquessa was looking for the duchess, but so far there was no sign of her. She tried to wander the party, but found herself cornered by three plump and older women, who were picking appetizers off her tray, all the while chiding Marquessa.

"That outfit is far too revealing for the help." One said.

"Indeed." One of the other's agreed. "She probably seeks to draw the attention of a wealthy man, and rise above her station!"

"Oh, how scandalous!" The third said. "No self respecting noble would ever bother with such a low born creature!"

Raine and Ellia found themselves at the mercy of an obviously drunk baron, who teetered about dangerously while he rambled aggressively at them.

"You peasants don't know how easy you have it." He mumbled, taking his third drink from their trays. "You complain and demand more and more, yet you would not exist were it not for the works of the lords and ladies above you."

Zenzi was, for the moment left alone, beside the occasional noble taking something off her tray. But she felt the urge to preform for this large audience welling up in her...

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:05 pm

First she make appear a screen before disappear behind it, then she take her clown hat she was hiding in her maid suit. From her clown hat she take her clown-priestess clothes before changing into it. then after that she coming from behind the screen and say loudly :

"Dear guest ! Tonight, I, Zenzi Priestess of Lolol'ol, God of if the joke, funny thing and other pleasant show, will entertain you ! Be ready to laugh so much that you will pee on yourself !"
she begin to juggle with 3 big and heavy metal ball, before throw them in the air, take her hat head down and wait that the ball fall into it. The first two balls disappear into her hat but the last one fall right on Zenzi head and begin to stick her in the ground like nail under a hammer (16)
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:03 pm

(Going to give everyone a chance to react. If you don't have anything to add at this point you're welcome to not write and I'll keep the ball rolling)

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:54 pm

Unfortunately for Zaleria, it was easy for her sister to spot a tall, purple-haired woman in a maid outfit among the other guests. Zoraida smiled a wicked smile, and whispered into the ear of a red-haired noblewoman she was standing with. The noble looked toward Zaleria, and was soon wearing her own evil smile. Zoraida turned her back on her sister's location, as the other noble went forward to do her bidding. (Nothing specific brewing here, just general mischief aimed at Zaleria, so if there's something you'd like this noble to do, just go ahead with it)

Iris blushed, as the general's wife pawed her short skirt as if she was examining it. It certainly wasn't a come-on; being a minor noble herself, she was aware that some nobles didn't think those below their station would mind being touched. Although it was condescending, it was hardly something she could react against, so she bit her lip nervously. She was aware that her white and blue striped panties were being shown to anyone behind her, and even the general's daughter, who looked Iris in the eye with a slight smirk.

Irlana and Jessica looked at each other, trying to figure out a way to help Iris, but at the same time, concerned they not put themselves in her situation. Finally, Jessica pushed forward her tray of cream puffs, between the general's wife and Iris. "Care for another cream puff, ma'am?" she said, trying to sound as sweet as possible.

Madyson and Robyn were feeling rather uncomfortable. And Robin had just been spoken to. Never one to think much before acting, Robin responded, "We're the Rowley Sisters, Graduates of the Falconer's Academy for the Advancement of Adventuring." Madyson blushed, tugging on her sister's elbow gently, "Now, Robyn, we're not supposed to distract the guests from the festivities," she said, with an apologetic smile to the dark-haired lord.

The Marquesa was clenching her teeth trying not to respond to the insults of the three women. She wasn't certain she'd be able to maintain her composure. She remembered two of them attending the gala at her mansion the prior year. One had lost her gown after saying something unflattering about the food. Of course, this had been the Marquesa's doing, with the help of Feather Firebrand.

Feather was darting in and out of the crowd herself. She hated humans. She hated having to be one even more. She was reconnoitering the vulnerabilities of this party. She'd wreak incredible havoc, then use her ability to revert back to her fairy form for five minutes a day as a means to escape, leaving this accursed city for good. She considered what kind of mischief she could wreak in the kitchens, putting her fairy dust into some of the Hors d'Oeuvres that were being distributed. Surely that would make these big human oafs suffer.
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Fri Mar 16, 2018 3:56 pm

Feather slipped through the crowd. She made her way back towards the kitchen. She sneaked past some busy prep cooks setting plates, and found herself in the kitchen proper. Then, suddenly a voice drew her attention

"You! Girl!" She whirled around. There stood that fat cook. the leering slob who stared down at her with an amused, cold anger in his eyes.

"What the hell are you doing back here?" He growled. "Stealing food?"
Meanwhile, in the hall the Marquesa was near her breaking point. The noble women were still berating her.

"Abandon your petty schemes." One said, chiding Marquesa. "Noble men prefer women of refinment!"

"Now now, it's all she can do to attract a man is show as much of her body as she can manage. What else does she have to offer?"

"True, and what a body it is!" The third laughed, poking at her exposed thigh. "So much of it! Is she a woman or a sow?"
The three men hitting on Madyson and Robyn were becoming more forward, believing themselves to be irresistible to women. One put his hand over Robin's shoulder, slowly playing at her exposed shoulder and working his hand ever lower towards her breast.

"Perhaps you'd like to come to my carriage for a ride?" He suggested, raising an eyebrow. Meanwhile his two friends were directly around Madyson, eyeing her thighs excitedly.

"Do you wear anything under that little number?" One asked, catching a bit of butt cheek peaking under her skirt.
The general's wife took a creme puff from Jessica.

"Are you another arena fighter?" She asked.

"Uh, of a sort." Jessica replied. The general's daughter tugged at his sleeve.

"Father, I want to see them fight! Make them fight now!" She said in a high pitch whine.
The redhead noble slid silently through the crowd. She found her way behind Zaleria, who was still watching her sister, unaware she'd been snuck up on. The noble pulled a small vial out. Uncorking it, she came up behind Zaleria and poured three drops of liquid on her back.
To Zenzi's supripse, she seemed to be attracting a crowd. The nobles, some drunk, some bored, seemed intrigued by her clowning. They started to crowd around, eager to see more tricks.
Ellia and Raine were still cornered by the drunk baron. Ellia was trying to see someone she knew, but the noble would not let her go.

"Peasants! More like parasites!" He rambled. To Raine's surprise, he grasped her forearm. "You don't own anything for yourself! Why, I bet this dress was provided for you, wasn't it!?"

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantompen Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:09 pm

Raine had done her best to bite her tongue throughout the baron's drunken ramblings. As much as the petty noble's ranting was demeaning and thick-headed, there was no point in trying to argue with him. Not only would the man almost certainly not listen to reason, but Raine knew that speaking up would only serve to get her in trouble. Instead she simply nodded her head every once in a while and hoped that he would eventually get too drunk to continue rambling or wander off to berate somebody else.

That all changed when the drunk grabbed her by the arm. For a split second the sorceress readied her magic to teach the fool a lesson, catching herself and regaining her composure before she could do anything stupid. She was supposed to be making a good impression and hexing a guest would not make the kind of impression she wanted. If she was going to handle him, it would have to be in a more dignified way.

"Th-that's right, milord." Raine said nervously. "Provided by the grace and orders of Queen Syndra, so that we might serve you all in a fashion befitting such an event."

The sorceress hoped that the not-so-subtle reminder of who was truly in charge would convince the baron to settle down. After all, the entire realm knew better than to upset the Queen, especially in her presence.

Phantompen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:18 pm

"I knew it!" The baron roared. His yelling was beginning to attract attention. "Even your clothes are on loan! Living on the charity of others! Bah! You don't deserve it! You don't deserve anything! Let alone this!"

To Raine's utter shock he grasped her dress right in the cleavage. He obviously intended to pull it off her! Would he really go so far?

Raine found herself with one moment to act as the drunken baron belched mid action, but what was the proper course of action?

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantompen Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:26 pm

"Milord! This outfit is property of the crown!" Raine pleaded as she tried to move with the baron's arm. She didn't want to put her hands on him and be seen as attacking him, but she certainly didn't want him ripping her clothing.

"I beg you, please do not damage royal property!" she said.

Phantompen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:32 pm

"Beh!" He growled, tightening his grip. Then, a look of confusion seemed to come across his face. Then, a moment of clarity.

"Fine, fine." He slurred. "You get my point."

With that he released her, his arm slumping off. To Raine's horror though, He kept his grip as a he pulled away a moment to long. There was a ripping sound as the right strap of her dress snapped. The dress did not fall off, but she was now in danger of her breasts falling out for the rest of the night!

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantompen Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:39 pm

Raine sighed in relief as the man let her go. That had been far too close for comfort. Of course she hadn't come through the encounter unscathed; her dress was badly damaged and now left her in perpetual danger of exposing herself! Even worse, the night had just barely begun!

Hopefully she could navigate her way through the rest of the night without any further misfortune. If she could just keep an eye on her compromised strap then she might be able to avoid accidentally flashing anybody present. Even more hopefully, Raine could only assume that her diplomatic resolution to the drunken baron's behavior had been noticed and would be considered when her performance for the night was evaluated.

It would have been all too easy to punish the man with magic. Hopefully Her Majesty would appreciate Raine taking the more polite way.

"Just another... how many hours are left in the night?" she whispered to herself.

Phantompen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:56 pm

"What the hell are you doing back here?" He growled. "Stealing food?"

Feather had come with some small pouches of fairy dust hidden in the cleavage of the dress provided; one of each type.  She could use each only ocne, although, she could spread it out given the opportunity, as the doses in each pouch were quite large.

Reaching in her cleavage as if to expose her breast, she beckoned to the cook.  He was angry, but seemed like he wanted to see what she had to show him underneath the low-cut neckline of the dress.  When he was very, very, close, she whipped out the bag of sleeping dust, and flicked its contents at him.  (19)

When he fell asleep, she planned to spread itching powder over one of the trays of Hors D'oeuvres.  She'd knowingly avoid serving from that tray, so someone else would get in trouble, but she'd have no control over who.  So, she supposed, another random arena fighter would pay the price for her prank.  This idea made her smile widely.  Would she stop at itching powder?  If she had time, maybe she'd use the tickling powder on another tray....

"True, and what a body it is!" The third laughed, poking at her exposed thigh. "So much of it! Is she a woman or a sow?"

The Marquesa grimaced.  She knew she needed to maintain her composure, but she was not only a noble her life, she was sued to being an object of fear for the other nobles.  This treatment wouldn't do.  "I'd be careful what you say, Lady Analise, after the show you put on a few years ago.  I don't know how you managed to catch your dress on that bannister, but no one wanted to see what was under it, especially with those big, frilly panties and the lumpy butt spilling out of them!"

Robyn grabbed the nobleman's hand, firmly, and took it off of her.  In fact, she grabbed it so firmly, it probably hurt a bit.  "I must go, mi'lord, there are other guests that require our services at this time."

"Do you wear anything under that little number?" One asked, catching a bit of butt cheek peaking under her skirt.

One of the girls had the audacity to lift Madyson's skirt, showing her pink ruffly panties.  Madyson blushed, but didn't turn around, because she might have torn the skirt right off.  "Just look at that big butt!" the girls said, "I thought peasants don't get enough to eat.  How did she get so fat?"  Madyson's hand went behind her back to pull her skirt back down, but the girl grabbed it with her other hand.  "It's a mystery," said one of the men.  "I think she might make a better cow than a servant," said another.  "Well, let's have a look at her udders," said the girl, letting go of Madyson's skirt with a little slap to the backside, then using her arm to turn her so she was facing them.  "Nice panties, by the way....for an old lady!" the woman said, as she reached for Madyson's breasts.  Madyson tried to block access to her breasts with her tray, which had the unfortunate side effect of dropping a number of the Hors D'oeuvres into her cleavage, and few onto the floor.  "Robyn...help." she whimpered in a high voice.

"Father, I want to see them fight! Make them fight now!" She said in a high pitch whine.

"OK, Darling," said the general, "anything for you."  turning to Jessica, she said in his most commanding voice.  "You heard the girl.  Fight her!"  

Jessica looked at Iris, who was terrified, with good reason.  Iris had wound up in the arena totally against her will, and, as events had proven, was actually quite unfit for fighting.  Jessica was a powerful mage, but hopefully, she'd refrain from using magic at a royal event outside the arena.  Especially fire magic.

Jessica saw the fear in Iris' eyes, and, agreeing, implored the general to change his mind.  "Please, sir, this wouldn't be seemly.  After all, this is the Queen's event, and...well, we're so dressed, maybe we shouldn't be so exposed with such lovely young people as your daughter here."

Irlana merely bit her lip.  She wanted to help Jessica, but two of tehm were already in this mess, maybe interference on her part would make matters worse.

Uncorking it, she came up behind Zaleria and poured three drops of liquid on her back.

Zaleria noticed a dampness behind her, and assumed that perhaps someone had spilled a drink.  She was serving a gaggle of three noblewomen in their late teens when she started to feel it.  She couldn't help but overhear them mocking the other women at the party.  These girls were clearly trouble, of the queen-bee type.  Zaleria, as a princess knew what that sounded like, as she and her sister had reigned supreme in their social circles.  But now, she was the servant, and these vapid girls presented a danger of which she had to beware.  But that's when she noticed it.
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:48 pm

Zaleria felt hot. A heat all over her body, originating in her crotch and pulsing through her. She tried to ignore it, but it seemed to pulse more and more intensely. She became aware of every sensation, the way her panties hugged her crotch, her nipples jutting against her bra. She breathed raggedly. She was... horny?

"Perhaps they are right." The general said. I wouldn't want to displease the queen."

His daughter was not deterred.

"Make them fight now!" She demanded. Her father seemed torn, unsure if this would lead to trouble, but unable to refuse his daughter. Irlana, Jessica and Iris knew their fate (and their dignity) might hang in the balance...

The nobles laughed as the nervous Madyson spilled Hors D'oeuvres down her cleavage.

"Want a hand fishing those out?" One suggested laughing. "I could help you, or perhaps you'd want one of the boys to do it?"

The men bothering Robyn finally took the hint and backed off, leaving her free to try to help her sister or escape the situation...

The women around Marquesa stood in stunned silence. Then, the Lady Analise narrowed her eyes with embarrassed anger.

"How did you hear about that?" She asked suspiciously...

Feather had just finished pouring the itching and tickling powder on two trays when one of the chefs came in. He saw the sleeping cook laying sprawled on the floor, and Feather standing over the food trays.

"What's going on here?" He demanded. Feather had to think fast!

Raine clutched her dress, holding it up with one hand while her other hand held up the tray. She went back to the room between the kitchen and hall to try to do something to fix up her dress, but heard shouting from the kitchen. She could check it out, try to fix her dress, or just return to the hall and pretend nothing had happened...

Ellia, glad to be away from the drunken baron, moved away, only to feel someone tap her shoulder. She turned, surprised to see a familiar face. It was Penbrooke, a lower noble who had asked to court her. Her father had agreed, but Ellia had turned him down. Penbrooke was below her standard. His station was low, he was the third son of a baron, and would never be the lord of his house. Also, he was chubby and a bit slow. Ellia had rather harshley blown him off.

"Oh!" He said, snagging a cup of wine from her tray. "I thought you were a boy from behind."

Ellia blushed, putting a hand to her short hair. A boy who had tried to court her had mistaken her for a boy!

Penbrooke looked at Ellia closely.

"Do I... know you?"

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next